Islamophobia Inc

taxslave
+1
Ford will definitely define the line between those that want responsible government that respects taxpayers and irresponsible spendthrifts like TrudOWE that want to destroy our great country.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Ford will definitely define the line between those that want responsible government that respects taxpayers and irresponsible spendthrifts like TrudOWE that want to destroy our great country.

================================================== ================================================== ====

The lunatics- meaning LIE-berals - are running our jails and legal system which means convicts have LIMITED supervison and few restrictions on their activities- regardless of what regulations are supposed to be in place!

The LIE-beral legal system is a COSTLY BOTCH UP!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals cannot rehabilitate hard core criminals!

LIE-berals refuse to punish hard core criminals!

And LIE-berals refuse to lock up hard core criminals so they cannot get at us in future!

Here is an example of LIE-beral justice. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Alberta judge recommends healing lodge for mom convicted of manslaughter

Kevin Martin, Postmedia Network. First posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 09:01 AM EDT | Updated: Monday, July 10, 2017 09:04 AM EDT

CALGARY - Convicted child killer Livia Starlight should serve her 26-month sentence in a Saskatchewan healing lodge, a judge has recommended.

Justice William Tilleman accepted a submission from defence counsel Alain Hepner that he recommend the Tsuut'ina woman serve her time at the Okimaw Ohci Healing Lodge in Maple Creek, Sask.

Although not binding, Tilleman's suggestion will be taken into account by Correctional Service Canada officials when determining a placement for Starlight.

Starlight, 31, pleaded guilty in February, to a reduced charge of manslaughter in the Sept. 25, 2014, death of her two-year-old son Traezlin Denzel Starlight.

(So we are working with the usual LIE-beral plea bargain system that makes first degree murder into manslaughter and turns manslaughter into minor assault etc.....the consequences of stupid behaviour are constantly eroded by LIE-beral hug a thug judges- because LIE-berals apparently want to save money on jail costs- and they also object to putting a “discriminatory” number of natives in jail!)

(Lie-berals think that the jail population should reflect our population with suitable quotas of each race and in order to be non- discriminatory LIE-berals make it easy for natives to get out of jail quickly and such an approach is NOT JUSTICE! LIE-berals are out of touch with ordinary Cdns on this issue- among many! Do the crime AND do the time!)

She had been facing a second-degree murder allegation.

Frustration over the boy's "whining" led Starlight to fatally assault the child by picking him up off the floor and throwing him onto a couch with hard arms.

The Sept. 18, 2014, incident led to the child's death seven days later.

Both Hepner and Crown prosecutor Photini Papadatou recommended a 26-month sentence on top of credit for time Starlight already served, bringing her total punishment to about four years.

Papadatou said the range for this type of manslaughter was a four- to six-year prison term.

The support of Starlight's family, some of whom were in court, and her clear remorse over killing her child, brought the appropriate sentence to the lower end of that range, she said.

Before making submissions, Papadatou asked Starlight to clarify if she accepted the details included in a statement of facts outlining her offence.

The prosecutor noted Starlight gave a different set of facts to the authors of reports on her psychiatric state and her aboriginal background.

(In other words- she is trying on stories top determine which version of events would paly best before a LIE-beral judge!)

But Hepner said his client acknowledged the facts put before Tilleman in February, saying she had trouble admitting them to the authors of the reports.

"The remorse is significant and she's embarrassed to even discuss it," he said.

"Sometimes she goes into a fantasy and says things that are not accurate."

(Should we ask then if she one of the many Cdns who suffer from from undiagnosed psychosis that LIE-berals cannot bother spending THEIR gravy/OUR tax money to cure?)

The facts also included references to prior injuries suffered by the toddler in the weeks leading up to his death.

(In other words this was not a one time event- it WAS oart of a consistent treatment and standard personal behaviour!)

On the day the boy suffered what would be fatal injuries he appeared "healthy and normal" but eventually his behaviour got on the nerves of his mother, leading to her smacking and pushing him, said Papadatou in February.

"When he started whining again, she picked him up off the floor and threw him onto the couch," she said.

(Should we ask if his “whining” might have been promoted by previous ill treatment? And we KNOW how reluctant LIE-berals are to reveal ANY evidence that is damning for the accused!)

"While the cushions of the couch are soft, the arms of the couch are very hard."

When she noticed Traezlin in medical distress moments later, Starlight texted her mother, saying "my baby's not breathing, I'm scared."

While in an ambulance being transported to the Alberta Children's Hospital, he went into cardiac arrest and died a week later.

Both Papadatou and Hepner said alcohol and drug abuse have been an ongoing problem for the offender.

(Ah...so she was a drunk and drug addict- what a surprise!)

A teary Starlight acknowledged she had been living a poor life.

"I'm so sorry for my lifestyle, I'm so sorry for my family who are here today," she said when given the opportunity to address court.

"But mostly I'm sorry to my little boy, Traezlin."

(Yeah, I say the remorse of this Mom is MOSTLY about getting caught out and hoping a LIE-beral judge will believe her sob story! It is understandable that natives don’t like white people too much but we have to ask why they treat each other like crap? What is wrong with them? It is very tempting to condemn the LIE-beral habit of pretending that natives are ALWAYS innocent victims- instead of too often being drunk and drug addled imbeciles!)

Kmartin postmedia

Twin_Moose
Tara Fares death: Iraqi model and Instagram star shot dead in Baghdad

Quote:

An Iraqi model and social media influencer has been shot dead by unknown attackers in Baghdad.
Tara Fares, a prominent former beauty queen with nearly three million followers on Instagram, was killed after gunmen opened fire on her on Thursday in the city's Kam Sara neighbourhood.
The Iraqi Ministry of the Interior announced it had opened an investigation into the model's death, according to Kurdistan 24.
Ms Fares' body was taken to Baghdad's Sheik Zaid hospital at 5:45 am local time. Doctors told local media she had died after suffering three bullet wounds.
The 22-year-old lived in Erbil, the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan, but regularly visited Baghdad.
Fans began posting across social media after her death was confirmed, with many celebrating her outspokenness in a country that can still have conservative attitudes towards women.
"Tara’s death screams discrimination, lack of freedom and rights" wrote one fan. "Sympathy is not enough."
It is unclear who killed Ms Fares.
Her death comes just days after the killing of Suad al-ali, an Iraqi human rights activist who was shot and killed in her car in the southern city of Basra.

petros
Quote:

Tara Fares, a prominent former beauty queen with nearly three million followers on Instagram, was killed after gunmen opened fire on her

If your ugly and stay off instagram this won't happen to you.

Twin_Moose
Her picture is in the link she is pretty hot

Not a picture from the link

Twin_Moose
IMO killed for trying to embrace Western culture "Not Cool"

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

IMO killed for trying to embrace Western culture "Not Cool"

5:45AM rather than PM means she could have tried to skip on her heroin bill for the night.

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

5:45AM rather than PM means she could have tried to skip on her heroin bill for the night.

================================================== ================================================== ====

Pity the poor Muslim or LIE-beral propaganda meister trying to spin this murder of an out spoken Muslim woman AWAY from the public perception the woman was EXECUTED for having unsuitable religious values- in defiance of Muslim teachings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is events like this that SHOULD convince Our idiot Boy Justin and his LIE-beral loser minions that large scale Muslim immigration to the west is a form of social and political SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article exposing just how callous LIE-berals are when it comes to protecting Cdns from terror. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Airy-fairy platitudes no deterrent to terrorism

By Mark Bonokoski, Postmedia Network. First posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 05:14 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, August 15, 2016 05:20 PM EDT

If I were taxi driver Terry Duffield, I'd have two questions for Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale and his plans on curbing radicalization.

First, what in hell were the cops thinking when they had jihadist wannabe Aaron Driver's residence surrounded, yet still allowed him to get into my cab with a bomb in his knapsack?

Why didn't they confront this 24-year-old terrorist before he had the opportunity to blow me up?

And secondly, how did a homegrown terrorist known to security agencies, who had been on a peace bond for ISIS-related activity, and who once had a monitor shackled to his ankle, manage to get the materials in a small southwestern Ontario town like Strathroy to successfully make that bomb?

These are questions Goodale did not address, nor did he allude to Duffield's brush with the unexpected that all Canadians should now be worried about as a part of their future.

This jihadi insanity is not going away any time soon.

(I say that CLEARLY- LIE-berals are far more concerned about the rights and sensibilities of the Muslim voters they are trying to seduce into supporting LIE-berals than they are about the rights of ordinary Cdns not to be blown up by lunatics!)

Let's face it. Terry Duffield was the luckiest man in the world last week when he managed to dive out of his cab just as Driver's homemade bomb went off and, whether it was shrapnel from the explosion or a police bullet that permanently took Driver out, it is now a moot point.

If Duffield didn't buy a lottery ticket the next day, he should have. He got lucky, but others won't.

(But when that future atrocity happens, LIE-berals will cry crocodile tears and express sympathy for the mained and dying and dead- and then LIE-berals will offer up their true feelings- that Cdn “Islamophobes” are unreasonable bigots and that Cdns should regard Muslim terror as nothing worse than a blizzard or tornado! After all a little “rain” must fall in every life- and the lives and ENTITLEMENTS of LIE-berals are far more valuable than anything we ordinary Cdn peasants hold dear! LIE-berals have made that VERY CLEAR!)

According to Goodale, who Monday promised $138 million to create a "fairer and more humane immigration detention system," there will be another $35 million coming over five years to create outreach programs to divert the calculated radicalization by extremist groups like ISIS from vulnerable and gullible young people like the deluded Aaron Driver.

Details of this program, said Goodale, will be announced at a later date, failing miserably to allay the fears of Canadians wanting to know the devil in those details.

(Since LIE-berals have no idea WHY a loon like Driver would rather support Isis than be a LIE-beral- their anti radical strategy ought to give some REAL laughs to Cdns- assuming we can get past the cost and idiocy for a moment! Isis offered Driver the chance to be a soldier and a hero to HIS CHOSEN community. Isis promised he would have 72 virgins in Paradise after he struck his blow against the Infidels! LIE-berals offer Driver the chance to be dead broke and ignorant and to live ALONE in some fleabag room- brooding over ISIS propaganda!)

Airy-fairy platitudes delivered in Montreal by Goodale will not do the trick. Hard-nosed pragmatism and practicality will, but only if the focus is defeating the ideology of radical Islam.

Those of us who have seen terrorism up close and first-hand know this must be the goal.

(While it would be great to see radical Islam destroyed- I suspect it is not possible. Such a job is like trying to destroy Communism in 1970 Viet Nam! The wise strategist will concentrate on limiting and controlling the spread of the disease- whether it be Communism or Isis! Soviet support if Viet Cong contributed to the fall of Soviet Union. The eventual peace allowed more sober and responsible leaders to come forward- which is why we now see stock markets and capitalist economies building in former Soviet strongholds. Just as Soviets were WRONG- so is radical Islam! WE need to protect ourselves from the disease till it has run its course and died away! I say QUARANTINE radical Islam for our safety!)

Canadians worried about ISIS' continued infiltration into our social fabric heard Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speak about terrorism some four hours after Goodale had wrapped up his Montreal presser.

After rhyming off the long list of ISIS-inspired atrocities committed on American soil, Trump said what Goodale should have said but didn't.

"We cannot let this evil continue," said Trump. "We cannot let it live and spread in our country."

(And there is the heart of the Trump “attack on NAFTA! When elected, Trump called out Canada as a NATO slacker who was spending HALF the minimum necessary to honour our NATO commitments- while at the same time importing masses of Syrians with NO real security checks- people that may in future decide to use Canada a a base for attacking Yankees!)

(In the latest budget, Our idiot Boy Justin CUT military spending by HALF- to a new record low! We spent proportionately more on defense in the Dirty Thirties of the Great Depression! Trump went on to hit at Cdn lumber and dairy products but Our idiot Boy did not take the hint! Instead Our idiot Boy threw open the border to any goof that can walk a few km in spring sunshine- No security checks required! Just show up and enjoy the Cdn lifestyle and too bad if it destroys NAFTA- Our idiot Boy does not like Yankees anyway and Boy does not need the money so HE is fine with annoyingTtrump though other Cdns will not be so happy!)

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, meanwhile, has yet to utter a word about what happened last week in Strathroy.

(Our idiot Boy has NOTHING to say about home grown terror loon Driver- the guy who blew himself up in a taxi after cops closed in on him in Strathroy thanks to a tip from FBI! FBI guards us more than our own LIE-beral controlled and LIE-beral emasculated cops!)

(Trunp links national security with open borders- his thinking is that if Cdns want free trade then they had better insure that Muslim terrorists are not exported along with the dairy products and lumber! Meaning Cdns had better TIGHTEN their security- or face Yankee backlash!

He was on vacation, then at the Pride parade in Montreal, and then Monday he was in Corner Brook, Nfld. Strathroy? It's was obviously just another ordinary day to our PM, and therefore not worth comment.

(AS I have said before- LIE-berals regard Muslim terror as being no worse than a snow storm or tornado- just something WE must learn to live with- for the good of LIE-beral party!)

(And any matter that would embarrass or inconvenience a LIE-beral can be resolved just by having LIE-beral Party pretend it did not happen......until frustrated public gets bored and wanders away and the matter is put to rest!)

To cabbie Terry Duffield, however, it was nothing but.

(In LIE-beral land his anger will pass since he is insignificant in their eyes already!)

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Pity the poor Muslim or LIE-beral propaganda meister trying to spin this murder of an out spoken Muslim woman AWAY from the public perception the woman was EXECUTED for having unsuitable religious values- in defiance of Muslim teachings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying unstable Christians and unstable Jews are not a threat to the public? I'm pretty sure they fuk more lives in a day than even the Islamic thugs that are hired by those same 2 groups.

Quote:

It is events like this that SHOULD convince Our idiot Boy Justin and his LIE-beral loser minions that large scale Muslim immigration to the west is a form of social and political SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he is an idiot what are you, and those like you, that create refugees in the first place and cheer it on as being something that 'needed doin'?

Quote:

Here is an article exposing just how callous LIE-berals are when it comes to protecting Cdns from terror. With some comments of my own in brackets):

We beong to NATO, the biggest terrorist network on the planet. We are also the least important member.

Quote:

Airy-fairy platitudes no deterrent to terrorism

By Mark Bonokoski, Postmedia Network. First posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 05:14 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, August 15, 2016 05:20 PM EDT

If I were taxi driver Terry Duffield, I'd have two questions for Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale and his plans on curbing radicalization.

First, what in hell were the cops thinking when they had jihadist wannabe Aaron Driver's residence surrounded, yet still allowed him to get into my cab with a bomb in his knapsack?

Why didn't they confront this 24-year-old terrorist before he had the opportunity to blow me up?

There is no money is showing you can stop acts of terrorism. You get more money by showing that at current levels the terrorists will always win. 'We won!', everybody in the defense industry in now out of work is not going to fly. If some friendly fire incidents are needed so be it, the expensive war must go on.

Quote:

And secondly, how did a homegrown terrorist known to security agencies, who had been on a peace bond for ISIS-related activity, and who once had a monitor shackled to his ankle, manage to get the materials in a small southwestern Ontario town like Strathroy to successfully make that bomb?

You can't come up with one method that would challenge the current story?? Do you also have trouble with Aesop's fables|?

Quote:

These are questions Goodale did not address, nor did he allude to Duffield's brush with the unexpected that all Canadians should now be worried about as a part of their future.

\\\\perhaps it was by design rather than they are bad at their jobs.

Quote:

This jihadi insanity is not going away any time soon.

That news will bring a sigh of relief from certain stock-holders.

Quote:

(I say that CLEARLY- LIE-berals are far more concerned about the rights and sensibilities of the Muslim voters they are trying to seduce into supporting LIE-berals than they are about the rights of ordinary Cdns not to be blown up by lunatics!)

It has to be made to appear that we are helping helpless victims of war rather than proving sanctuary to the terrorists we hired and trained to win a war and the ingrates went and lost it and now we need to shelter them or they become witnesses in war crimes trials

Quote:

Let's face it. Terry Duffield was the luckiest man in the world last week when he managed to dive out of his cab just as Driver's homemade bomb went off and, whether it was shrapnel from the explosion or a police bullet that permanently took Driver out, it is now a moot point.

Sounds more like it was a planned move by somebody who had to be careful of being robbed.

Quote:

If Duffield didn't buy a lottery ticket the next day, he should have. He got lucky, but others won't.

What is the death toll of innocents so far?

Quote:

(But when that future atrocity happens, LIE-berals will cry crocodile tears and express sympathy for the mained and dying and dead- and then LIE-berals will offer up their true feelings- that Cdn “Islamophobes” are unreasonable bigots and that Cdns should regard Muslim terror as nothing worse than a blizzard or tornado! After all a little “rain” must fall in every life- and the lives and ENTITLEMENTS of LIE-berals are far more valuable than anything we ordinary Cdn peasants hold dear! LIE-berals have made that VERY CLEAR!)

Maybe we should kill all Muslims at the age of two as that would save us from having to kill them when they get older and uppity.

Quote:

According to Goodale, who Monday promised $138 million to create a "fairer and more humane immigration detention system," there will be another $35 million coming over five years to create outreach programs to divert the calculated radicalization by extremist groups like ISIS from vulnerable and gullible young people like the deluded Aaron Driver.

Perhaps making refugee camps that have a nic different from 'the Jungle' would result in a better quality of refugee. Just sayinm , , ,

Quote:

Details of this program, said Goodale, will be announced at a later date, failing miserably to allay the fears of Canadians wanting to know the devil in those details.

Perhaps more money would up the efficiency.

Quote:

(Since LIE-berals have no idea WHY a loon like Driver would rather support Isis than be a LIE-beral- their anti radical strategy ought to give some REAL laughs to Cdns- assuming we can get past the cost and idiocy for a moment! Isis offered Driver the chance to be a soldier and a hero to HIS CHOSEN community. Isis promised he would have 72 virgins in Paradise after he struck his blow against the Infidels! LIE-berals offer Driver the chance to be dead broke and ignorant and to live ALONE in some fleabag room- brooding over ISIS propaganda!)

What was the West delivering?

Quote:

Airy-fairy platitudes delivered in Montreal by Goodale will not do the trick. Hard-nosed pragmatism and practicality will, but only if the focus is defeating the ideology of radical Islam.

Suicide bombers should not survive their own bomb. Clearly they need better instructions.

Quote:

Those of us who have seen terrorism up close and first-hand know this must be the goal.

Of course you do Dear. If that was the case why is it taking so fuking long to fix the problem?

Quote:

(While it would be great to see radical Islam destroyed- I suspect it is not possible. Such a job is like trying to destroy Communism in 1970 Viet Nam! The wise strategist will concentrate on limiting and controlling the spread of the disease- whether it be Communism or Isis! Soviet support if Viet Cong contributed to the fall of Soviet Union. The eventual peace allowed more sober and responsible leaders to come forward- which is why we now see stock markets and capitalist economies building in former Soviet strongholds. Just as Soviets were WRONG- so is radical Islam! WE need to protect ourselves from the disease till it has run its course and died away! I say QUARANTINE radical Islam for our safety!)

To eliminate them you would have to eliminate the World Banks as they had the US and Israel create them.

More US soldiers got fuked up from free heroin from Laos than from bullets fire the the VC. The US got the poppy fields, that is whey they were there in the first place. Why worry about communism if they were going to run the place like they did in Iran between 1953-1979. They let the south go, they still control the heroin trade in the area. See a pattern emerging yet?

Quote:

Canadians worried about ISIS' continued infiltration into our social fabric heard Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speak about terrorism some four hours after Goodale had wrapped up his Montreal presser.

Point them north and they can have all the tundra they want.

Quote:

After rhyming off the long list of ISIS-inspired atrocities committed on American soil, Trump said what Goodale should have said but didn't.

"We cannot let this evil continue," said Trump. "We cannot let it live and spread in our country."

You don't want to anger the Mafia now do you?

Quote:

(And there is the heart of the Trump “attack on NAFTA! When elected, Trump called out Canada as a NATO slacker who was spending HALF the minimum necessary to honour our NATO commitments- while at the same time importing masses of Syrians with NO real security checks- people that may in future decide to use Canada a a base for attacking Yankees!)

Nobody wants to win a war with a country that is $25T in debt.

Quote:

(In the latest budget, Our idiot Boy Justin CUT military spending by HALF- to a new record low! We spent proportionately more on defense in the Dirty Thirties of the Great Depression! Trump went on to hit at Cdn lumber and dairy products but Our idiot Boy did not take the hint! Instead Our idiot Boy threw open the border to any goof that can walk a few km in spring sunshine- No security checks required! Just show up and enjoy the Cdn lifestyle and too bad if it destroys NAFTA- Our idiot Boy does not like Yankees anyway and Boy does not need the money so HE is fine with annoyingTtrump though other Cdns will not be so happy!)

We don't have anything we can give NATO that will defeat Russia's defenses. What part of that is not getting through?

Quote:

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, meanwhile, has yet to utter a word about what happened last week in Strathroy.

A silent Politician is the best kind.

Quote:

(Our idiot Boy has NOTHING to say about home grown terror loon Driver- the guy who blew himself up in a taxi after cops closed in on him in Strathroy thanks to a tip from FBI! FBI guards us more than our own LIE-beral controlled and LIE-beral emasculated cops!)

Another sting gone wrong? They don't have the best record since Sgt. Friday left the force.

Quote:

(Trunp links national security with open borders- his thinking is that if Cdns want free trade then they had better insure that Muslim terrorists are not exported along with the dairy products and lumber! Meaning Cdns had better TIGHTEN their security- or face Yankee backlash!

In Trump\a world that would mean you need to conquer the world to be safe from cross border attacks.

Quote:

He was on vacation, then at the Pride parade in Montreal, and then Monday he was in Corner Brook, Nfld. Strathroy? It's was obviously just another ordinary day to our PM, and therefore not worth comment.

Another day Canada isn't embarrassed, you seem to be complaining, wth??

Quote:

(AS I have said before- LIE-berals regard Muslim terror as being no worse than a snow storm or tornado- just something WE must learn to live with- for the good of LIE-beral party!)

We created them, perhaps we should have been sure we could undo that training first.

Quote:

(And any matter that would embarrass or inconvenience a LIE-beral can be resolved just by having LIE-beral Party pretend it did not happen......until frustrated public gets bored and wanders away and the matter is put to rest!)

Canada has been making a fool of herself on the foreign stage a lot longer than JT has been alive.

Quote:

To cabbie Terry Duffield, however, it was nothing but.

Note to self: Invest in ejection seats for cabbies.

Quote:

(In LIE-beral land his anger will pass since he is insignificant in their eyes already!)

15 minutes is more than enough in most cases, way too much for a few special people.

spilledthebeer
+1

Are you saying unstable Christians and unstable Jews are not a threat to the public? I'm pretty sure they fuk more lives in a day than even the Islamic thugs that are hired by those same 2 groups.

If he is an idiot what are you, and those like you, that create refugees in the first place and cheer it on as being something that 'needed doin'?

We beong to NATO, the biggest terrorist network on the planet. We are also the least important member.

There is no money is showing you can stop acts of terrorism. You get more money by showing that at current levels the terrorists will always win. 'We won!', everybody in the defense industry in now out of work is not going to fly. If some friendly fire incidents are needed so be it, the expensive war must go on.

You can't come up with one method that would challenge the current story?? Do you also have trouble with Aesop's fables|?

\\\\perhaps it was by design rather than they are bad at their jobs.

That news will bring a sigh of relief from certain stock-holders.

It has to be made to appear that we are helping helpless victims of war rather than proving sanctuary to the terrorists we hired and trained to win a war and the ingrates went and lost it and now we need to shelter them or they become witnesses in war crimes trials

Sounds more like it was a planned move by somebody who had to be careful of being robbed.

What is the death toll of innocents so far?

Maybe we should kill all Muslims at the age of two as that would save us from having to kill them when they get older and uppity.

Perhaps making refugee camps that have a nic different from 'the Jungle' would result in a better quality of refugee. Just sayinm , , ,

Perhaps more money would up the efficiency.

What was the West delivering?

Suicide bombers should not survive their own bomb. Clearly they need better instructions.

Of course you do Dear. If that was the case why is it taking so fuking long to fix the problem?

To eliminate them you would have to eliminate the World Banks as they had the US and Israel create them.

More US soldiers got fuked up from free heroin from Laos than from bullets fire the the VC. The US got the poppy fields, that is whey they were there in the first place. Why worry about communism if they were going to run the place like they did in Iran between 1953-1979. They let the south go, they still control the heroin trade in the area. See a pattern emerging yet?

Point them north and they can have all the tundra they want.

You don't want to anger the Mafia now do you?

Nobody wants to win a war with a country that is $25T in debt.

We don't have anything we can give NATO that will defeat Russia's defenses. What part of that is not getting through?

A silent Politician is the best kind.

Another sting gone wrong? They don't have the best record since Sgt. Friday left the force.

In Trump\a world that would mean you need to conquer the world to be safe from cross border attacks.

Another day Canada isn't embarrassed, you seem to be complaining, wth??

We created them, perhaps we should have been sure we could undo that training first.

Canada has been making a fool of herself on the foreign stage a lot longer than JT has been alive.

Note to self: Invest in ejection seats for cabbies.

15 minutes is more than enough in most cases, way too much for a few special people.

================================================== ================================================== ==

Pity poor MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His logic is lousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His Muslim propaganda is poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His reasoning is rotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He blames all the troubles of the world on infidels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- MHz- it is so much easier to blame others than it is to look at your own behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has Syria done with the freedom that Britain earned for them by beating the Ottoman Empire overlords for you?????????????

And what has Iran done with the freedom it also was given??????????????????

And will you tell me Iraq has used its freedom to create a garden state??????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are entitled to your delusions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you are NOT ENTITLED to bring them here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is all as simple as that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and your Muslim brethren are dangerous airheads with a limited and quite biased world view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Islam has existed for 1400 years and it has NEVER produced a democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way Islam is going- it can exist for another 1400 years and it will still NEVER produce a functioning democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE scorn your poisoned world view and your willingness to solve all problems with bullets, bombs and knives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE also scorn LIE-berals who are willing to play up to your delusional demands in exchange for votes so LIE-berals can cling to power at ANY PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your delusional rant that the "west has created all the terrorists" is a FINE LIE- worthy of Adolf Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor stupid Muslims THINK they are being imaginative and creative with their propaganda- they do not realize we have heard it ALL BEFORE- from Hitler and Stalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose
Video shows 2 women defacing election sign for Québec Solidaire Muslim candidate

Quote:

Timothy Merlis says he was jogging along Saint-Viateur Street in Outremont Sunday when he saw two women vandalizing election signs for Ève Torrès, a Quebec Solidaire candidate who is Muslim.
Merlis has now filed a complaint to Quebec's Chief Electoral Officer (DGEQ) and shared video he took of the two women defacing one of the signs.
In the video, one of the women pulls down the sign to write "un État laïc (a secular state)," while the other looks at Merlis and laughs.
Merlis, a McGill University associate professor, says he saw them deface another sign before that. He says he "was upset by their Islamophobic actions," and that he believed the vandalism was illegal, prompting him to notify the DGEQ.
Less than two weeks ago, another Muslim candidate in the Quebec provincial election had a sign vandalized in Quebec City.
Independent candidate Ali Dahan's poster was riddled with plastic bullets. A 26-year-old man later turned himself in to police, who said they were not considering it a hate crime.

MHz

Pity poor MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one and you are many, you and your like are on the defensive so just why should I be the one that is to be pitted? It does show the IQ level of one of my 'opponents' though and that is a big hint as to why I win so many of the disputed points. That is the reason for this reply.

Quote:

His logic is lousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, over here. You are referencing me in the 3rd person. It might be an intimidating place but it is still a shortcut to a path that has the least amount of drama attached. You and you like don't respond to facts or drama very well. The drama you create is intimidation, that doesn't work on people who have nothing to lose, or truthful people so imagine the shit you would be in if both qualities came at you at the same time. You would be basically fuking clueless about what to do.

Quote:

His Muslim propaganda is poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why shouldn't it be, God is pushing the NT as being the best guide to use in this time in the book. The people Jesus taught that were from the village the woman from the well was from were believers in God at a higher level than the Jews in Matt:23 that were the best the Temple had at that time. The people from Samaria can get through the wrath that comes with the return. Your favored group are killed by fallen angels before that day comes along. 33% of all Gentiles is more than a few billion. Muslims would be chosen before false Christians. 100% of 144,000 is 144,000 and that is how many of the 12 tribes will see that day arrive without needing a resurrection. Who is blessed and who is cursed?

Quote:

His reasoning is rotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an opinion, to make your statement true you have to show how I am in error. I can do it easy enough for the parts you present as facts but have some serious flaws in there that are not there by accident. That adds the element of 'evil' being involved as that is what an intentional lie is. When the tables can be turned like that the points you ate using actually highlight the flaws in your own version which is myths masquerading as facts. Lira are to be stepped on hard rather than being held high as they are in your version of reality.

Quote:

He blames all the troubles of the world on infidels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is somebody that does not believe in God. Atheists for mankind and fallen angels for angelic beings. How intimidated should I be when confronted by somebody who can't even use simple terms in their proper context'

Quote:

Yes- MHz- it is so much easier to blame others than it is to look at your own behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've probably made more changes for the better in my life than you have or ever will. God can put a hook in the jaws of a sinner that He doesn't want to repent until after the 1,000 year reign is underway. Jesus pleads with men for a few years, God has just sent an untold number of fallen angel to the fiery lake and the dregs of mankind are the nect to see God's face. They have a right to be nervous, No?

Quote:

What has Syria done with the freedom that Britain earned for them by beating the Ottoman Empire overlords for you?????????????

They kept it from the evil fukers that would try to turn Damascus into a ruinous heap jut because some of the crazier ones in your group read it in one verse while leaving out 198 that show it means something else entirely. Evil overlords would be the correct term based on their track=record, last century and last several thousand probably.

Quote:

And what has Iran done with the freedom it also was given??????????????????

They kept it from the evil little fukers that would turn it into the hellhole it was for most people between 1953-1979. Be happy to do in in a 3 part post like I would have to do to cover Jewish influence in South America over the time 'civilization' came to them. It's quite the story, America fell the same way apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...d_States#1930s
The history of the Jews in the United States has been part of the American national fabric since colonial times. Until the 1830s, the Jewish community of Charleston, South Carolina, was the largest in North America. In the late 1800s and the beginning of the 1900s, many Jewish immigrants left from various nations to enter the U.S. as part of the general rise of immigration movements. For example, many German Jews arrived in the middle of the 19th century, established clothing stores in towns across the country, formed Reform synagogues, and were active in banking in New York. Immigration of Eastern Yiddish-speaking Ashkenazi Jews, in 1880–1914, brought a large, poor, traditional element to New York City. They were Orthodox or Conservative in religion. They founded the Zionist movement in the United States, and were active supporters of the Socialist party and labor unions. Economically, they concentrated in the garment industry.
Refugees arrived from diaspora communities in Europe after World War II and, after 1970, from the Soviet Union. Politically, American Jews have been especially active as part of the liberal New Deal coalition of the Democratic Party since the 1930s, although recently there is a conservative Republican element among the Orthodox. They have displayed high education levels, and high rates of upward social mobility. The Jewish communities in small towns have dwindled, as the population concentrated in large metropolitan areas.
In the 1940s, Jews comprised 3.7% of the national population. Today, at about 6.5 million,[1] the population is 2% of the national total—and shrinking as a result of smaller family sizes and interfaith marriages resulting in nonobservance. The largest population centers are the metropolitan areas of New York (2.1 million in 2000), Los Angeles (668,000), Miami (331,000), Philadelphia (285,000), Chicago (265,000) and Boston (254,000).[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...n_South_Africa

The history of the Jews in South Africa mainly began under the British Empire, following a general pattern of increased European settlement in the 19th century. The early patterns of Jewish South African history are almost identical to the history of the Jews in the United States but on a much smaller scale, including the period of early discovery and settlement from the late 17th century to the early 19th century. The community grew tenfold between 1880 and 1914, from 4,000 to over 40,000. Jews were instrumental in promoting the extension of diplomatic military ties between Israel and South Africa.[5] South Africa's Jewish community differs from its counterparts in other African countries in that the majority have remained on the continent rather than emigrating to Israel (62% of the maximum 120,000 still remain). Among potential Jewish emigrants, many were likelier to select a destination popular among other South Africans, such as Australia.[6]

The path taken was recorded so the pattern is easy to point out and easy to see if the same thing happened in both locations rather than just one as is promoted by the Jews. The total number of Jews that were part of Operation paperclip should show up as 'Jewish immigrants' during/after the war. Closing down the 'west' might have been how ;incentive; was installed in the Jews that went to South America and they became the founding fathers of that place so they all made out like bandits as far as owning things and saying what happened and what didn't. Same as America today.

Quote:

And will you tell me Iraq has used its freedom to create a garden state??????????????????

When Iraq failed to win the war against Iran they were 'dismantled' by their former partners. The chaos they are in since then is mirrored in Libya and it would be repeated in Syria and Iran is they were taken over. Pretty good incentive to not give up IMO

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait till it comes out your ass sideways before we see who has the last laugh.

Quote:

You are entitled to your delusions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As are you, ie the collective thinks it is going to win this one.

Quote:

But you are NOT ENTITLED to bring them here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Yet here they are, coming and going as they please and they share the one thing the collective is missing. Honesty from start to finish. The truth only hurts once, after that lies are openly laughed at and mocked using facts. Do I have to spell out that the people doing that are about to become very lonely and broke. Not a good combination any time.

Quote:

It is all as simple as that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree it is simple, that you have the wrong conclusion kind of means when we chat you have the role of the stupid one every time. I'm not overly bright so it must be the facts I like to throw around that gets people like you all upset.

Quote:

You and your Muslim brethren are dangerous airheads with a limited and quite biased world view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot that people who like hearing the truth is a growing number while they are showing signs of having a short temper when the liars are giving their version of why world conquest is having so many 'delays'.

Quote:

Islam has existed for 1400 years and it has NEVER produced a democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were the records kept by the EU Monarchs or the Jewish Money-changers. Should I check to see if either of them had any agendas that would have influenced things? Can't be too careful when there are liars about.

Quote:

The way Islam is going- it can exist for another 1400 years and it will still NEVER produce a functioning democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why have elections when the Jewish Bankers own all the politicians and businesses that are the decision makers in a democracy. In a true one I have to assume printing their own monet @ 0% interest would be the norm rather than the exception.

Quote:

WE scorn your poisoned world view and your willingness to solve all problems with bullets, bombs and knives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure who that memo was for but referring to yourself in the plural is a sign you are a long way past the bend. Put out top pasture would be a kindness really. Deep ocean miner with OBL would be more fitting.

Quote:

WE also scorn LIE-berals who are willing to play up to your delusional demands in exchange for votes so LIE-berals can cling to power at ANY PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you do Dear.

Quote:

Your delusional rant that the "west has created all the terrorists" is a FINE LIE- worthy of Adolf Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 'West' was a creation of the EU Banksters rather than the inbreed EU Royals. I appreciate the correction, want only facts here, Right?

Quote:

Poor stupid Muslims THINK they are being imaginative and creative with their propaganda- they do not realize we have heard it ALL BEFORE- from Hitler and Stalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims don't use the Media, they use the voting booths. You are referencing the Jews that are loyalist to the World Banksters.

Are you sure backwater Muslims are involved when the text is in English and the 1080vid needs a smart-phone to see it?
Over??

Walter
No one reads long posts.

MHz
You spelled, 'I can't read long posts.' wrong. I'm pretty sure the one it is directed at will read it as it is a reply to a reply. Ever have one of those?

spilledthebeer
+1

You spelled, 'I can't read long posts.' wrong. I'm pretty sure the one it is directed at will read it as it is a reply to a reply. Ever have one of those?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey MHz- here is the true reason why you have not been squashed like an annoying insect by some outraged Jew -or former Brit soldier who fought to free such as you from the Ottoman Empire::::::::::

Your insane mix of religious blather and wildly twisted historical fiction which you present as fact- has everybody laughing to hard to bother with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People in the west are painfully aware that you Muslims hate each other even more than you hate US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irrational Muslim dis-satisfaction about the state of the world is at the heart of EVERY world conflict now being fought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Muslim rage is NOT proof of religious devotion- rather it is a VIOLENT SEARCH FOR SCAPEGOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims seek "those responsible for their troubles" in the same way that Nazis blamed Jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we are aware that the greatest terror bombings with the most casualties have occurred in Muslim dominated cities as a result of Muslim attacking Muslim!

Your utterly misguided Muslim version of "peace on earth" includes total SUBSERVIENCE to a pack gun toting self appointed Imams who KILL anybody who does not accept the ALLEGED glory of Islam- at gunpoint!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim "peace lovers" even attacked and MURDERED the grand son of the Prophet Mohamad -simply because he was gaining influence and popularity that some other Muslims did not like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You claim a special relationship to God and then FORGET that HE tells us envy is a SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He tells us "do not covet thy neighbours wife nor any of his belongings"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet your Muslim radicals covet sex slaves and they also covet the lands and money of the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The current radical versions of Islam - with their heavy emphasis on building a World Wide Caliphate guided ONLY by Sharia Law is widely regarded as a POLITICAL DISEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe whatever deluded religious crap you want- but a growing number of westerners want your radicals QUARANTINED- AWAY FROM US- just as if as if you had RABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The politically shameless LIE-berals who have been supporting and encouraging your crap are ON THE WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All LIE-beral policy is FAILING- and they will one day be FLUSHED out of our political system like turds in a toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I be concerned that you start off with your best imitation of a low-life troll? Might as well wave your arms and declare yourself to be a pawn in life's chessboard.

Quote:

Hey MHz- here is the true reason why you have not been squashed like an annoying insect by some outraged Jew -or former Brit soldier who fought to free such as you from the Ottoman Empire::::::::::

I wonder when one will show up, so far it is low-life fuktard wannabe Jews that are carrying their 'flag'. Not exactly what you would call, 'the cream of the crop.' I will freely admit you seem to be a lot smarter than the average troll that has haunted the place over the years. You are still trying to sell a dead horse as the best model around today. At least you are committed even if you are backing a lame horse. A committed heroin addict does it 7/7 rather than just on weekends.

Quote:

Your insane mix of religious blather and wildly twisted historical fiction which you present as fact- has everybody laughing to hard to bother with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can twist the truth into a lie what do you think will happen when I focus on something that is already a lie? It would have to be 'twist-proof' and lies aren't built that way, if it was trolls would be out of works overnight.

Quote:

People in the west are painfully aware that you Muslims hate each other even more than you hate US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that 'us' or 'US'? Why do all of the condemners all want their own Persian Belly-dance, they won't be any quieter locked in a closet than some over-weight white chick from a trailer-park.

Quote:

Irrational Muslim dis-satisfaction about the state of the world is at the heart of EVERY world conflict now being fought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but the whole of the EU has been at war with Islam for well over 1,000 years. Is winning the war part of the plan or is the PR providing an income only available to lotto-winners?
Perhaps hiring Jihad Johnny and his UK accent and 1080 vids was not the best move in that war. When the money is tracked back to one location you have to accept what that means to the 'big-picture' rather than ignoring it and hope it will go away if ignored.

Quote:

This Muslim rage is NOT proof of religious devotion- rather it is a VIOLENT SEARCH FOR SCAPEGOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outrage in the rest of the world only takes place by people that being abused by people that have claimed to be the ones most capable of taking care of them, . . . for a price. Nobody like to be over-charged and that is putting what is going on mildly. That is why there are so many trolls.
A proper reply will be posted in a different thread, one where German-Jews and South Africa can be explored a little deeper.

Quote:

Muslims seek "those responsible for their troubles" in the same way that Nazis blamed Jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps the restriction on immigration on Jews into 'the West' was allowing many to go and take control of South Africa while being a small population so Democracy must have been tossed out the window.

(from the post I will make that shows just when the doors were being closed they were being opened in the same countries that had restrictions before) In modern terms Operation Paperclip too place in all of those same countries rather than just the US. That longer post will be able to tell who was sent there as it may have left the home country short of skilled labor if the numbers were as high as 40,000 people.

Introduction
Thank you for joining me tonight in exploring a subject, which, if truth be told should extend for a series of at least a dozen lectures in order to adequately cover the topic at hand. I would like to apologise in advance for leaving out many of the business leaders who have played a vital role in South Africa over the past 175 years. I hope I will not score too highly on the “faribel” index! I will simply endeavour to paint broad brush strokes in a small corner of a very large canvas. Right at the outset, though, I want to acknowledge the co-operation of Gwynne Robins and David Sacks for assisting me with research.
I will endeavour to start off with a little about the early pioneers. I will then focus on some of the giants of the 20th century covering the period when the Jewish population reached its highest numbers, and our influence and contribution appeared to be the greatest. Thereafter I will try and touch on Jewish contributions in the fields of agriculture, industry and the retail sector. I would then like to recognise the role of some of our leaders in the field of organised commerce. Hopefully, I will be able to tell you a little about my own experiences as a third generation family member of Cape Union Mart. Finally, I will speak about the contribution by our leaders to the well-being of our country and our very own Jewish Community. I hope that by that stage some of you will still be awake!

Thanks for mentioning it, I doubt I would have looked there all on my own.

Quote:

And we are aware that the greatest terror bombings with the most casualties have occurred in Muslim dominated cities as a result of Muslim attacking Muslim!

If you are trying to prove you are part of the collective you succeeded.
If you are trying to show you are a clueless fuktard you succeeded.

Quote:

Your utterly misguided Muslim version of "peace on earth" includes total SUBSERVIENCE to a pack gun toting self appointed Imams who KILL anybody who does not accept the ALLEGED glory of Islam- at gunpoint!!!!!!!!!!

Totally unlike the last 500 years under a sword swung they the EU Royals and directed by their insane (God's judgment rather than it being mine) Jewish Banksters and spiritually guided by pedo priest from the RCC. Who in their right mind would want change that winning combination?

Quote:

Muslim "peace lovers" even attacked and MURDERED the grand son of the Prophet Mohamad -simply because he was gaining influence and popularity that some other Muslims did not like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you hinting that Muslims killed JFK and Bobby and MLK??

Quote:

You claim a special relationship to God and then FORGET that HE tells us envy is a SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for the Jews getting more envy than the books says they deserve. if that is to increase in the future what percent should it be at before then. I could do that without God being involved just by them moving the UN to Jerusalem like UN 181 wanted in the first place and breaking open the bank by refunding all the money stolen from Gentiles over the last 200 years (or so) and then using their current advantage to show they come up with plans that benefit more than just them. The alternative is the RCC after their ass raping ways have been exorcised by whatever means works the fastest.

Quote:

He tells us "do not covet thy neighbours wife nor any of his belongings"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The West would be really fuked if it said 'treasures' wouldn'y she? You focus on how to get what you want using means outside of the law rather than sharing so everyone gets a piece of the treasure.

Quote:

And yet your Muslim radicals covet sex slaves and they also covet the lands and money of the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, you have a doll on order from Victoria Secrets don't you??? Did you know it was a Mossad honey-trap most of all??

Quote:

The current radical versions of Islam - with their heavy emphasis on building a World Wide Caliphate guided ONLY by Sharia Law is widely regarded as a POLITICAL DISEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Babylon, exiled Jewish fashion. So far your 'best shot' is 140 year in the making and the window for jumping on the 4 blood moons things just went by and it was a dead as any rapture date that has been called.
If you don't like being shown to be as shallow as it gets then stop being so shallow, doh.

Quote:

Believe whatever deluded religious crap you want- but a growing number of westerners want your radicals QUARANTINED- AWAY FROM US- just as if as if you had RABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There would be no immigrants if your hired guns had won the war you had them waging for you. Better them looking for a home than you coming home with your tail between your legs, . . . not.

[QUOTE]
The politically shameless LIE-berals who have been supporting and encouraging your crap are ON THE WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE
Way to show your lying trolling ways, lol. Grow the fuk up before you hurt yourself needlessly.

Quote:

All LIE-beral policy is FAILING- and they will one day be FLUSHED out of our political system like turds in a toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The toilet would have to follow the turd before the current pile of shit would be considered to 'be cleaned up'.

Must suck that your enemy is better at talking that your cell-mates.

spilledthebeer
+1
[QUOTE=MHz;2665122]Should I be concerned that you start off with your best imitation of a low-life troll? Might as well wave your arms and declare yourself to be a pawn in life's chessboard.

I wonder when one will show up, so far it is low-life fuktard wannabe Jews that are carrying their 'flag'. Not exactly what you would call, 'the cream of the crop.' I will freely admit you seem to be a lot smarter than the average troll that has haunted the place over the years. You are still trying to sell a dead horse as the best model around today. At least you are committed even if you are backing a lame horse. A committed heroin addict does it 7/7 rather than just on weekends.

If I can twist the truth into a lie what do you think will happen when I focus on something that is already a lie? It would have to be 'twist-proof' and lies aren't built that way, if it was trolls would be out of works overnight.

Is that 'us' or 'US'? Why do all of the condemners all want their own Persian Belly-dance, they won't be any quieter locked in a closet than some over-weight white chick from a trailer-park.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the whole of the EU has been at war with Islam for well over 1,000 years. Is winning the war part of the plan or is the PR providing an income only available to lotto-winners?
Perhaps hiring Jihad Johnny and his UK accent and 1080 vids was not the best move in that war. When the money is tracked back to one location you have to accept what that means to the 'big-picture' rather than ignoring it and hope it will go away if ignored.

Outrage in the rest of the world only takes place by people that being abused by people that have claimed to be the ones most capable of taking care of them, . . . for a price. Nobody like to be over-charged and that is putting what is going on mildly. That is why there are so many trolls.
A proper reply will be posted in a different thread, one where German-Jews and South Africa can be explored a little deeper.

Perhaps the restriction on immigration on Jews into 'the West' was allowing many to go and take control of South Africa while being a small population so Democracy must have been tossed out the window.

(from the post I will make that shows just when the doors were being closed they were being opened in the same countries that had restrictions before) In modern terms Operation Paperclip too place in all of those same countries rather than just the US. That longer post will be able to tell who was sent there as it may have left the home country short of skilled labor if the numbers were as high as 40,000 people.

Introduction
Thank you for joining me tonight in exploring a subject, which, if truth be told should extend for a series of at least a dozen lectures in order to adequately cover the topic at hand. I would like to apologise in advance for leaving out many of the business leaders who have played a vital role in South Africa over the past 175 years. I hope I will not score too highly on the “faribel” index! I will simply endeavour to paint broad brush strokes in a small corner of a very large canvas. Right at the outset, though, I want to acknowledge the co-operation of Gwynne Robins and David Sacks for assisting me with research.
I will endeavour to start off with a little about the early pioneers. I will then focus on some of the giants of the 20th century covering the period when the Jewish population reached its highest numbers, and our influence and contribution appeared to be the greatest. Thereafter I will try and touch on Jewish contributions in the fields of agriculture, industry and the retail sector. I would then like to recognise the role of some of our leaders in the field of organised commerce. Hopefully, I will be able to tell you a little about my own experiences as a third generation family member of Cape Union Mart. Finally, I will speak about the contribution by our leaders to the well-being of our country and our very own Jewish Community. I hope that by that stage some of you will still be awake!

Thanks for mentioning it, I doubt I would have looked there all on my own.

If you are trying to prove you are part of the collective you succeeded.
If you are trying to show you are a clueless fuktard you succeeded.

Totally unlike the last 500 years under a sword swung they the EU Royals and directed by their insane (God's judgment rather than it being mine) Jewish Banksters and spiritually guided by pedo priest from the RCC. Who in their right mind would want change that winning combination?

Are you hinting that Muslims killed JFK and Bobby and MLK??

So much for the Jews getting more envy than the books says they deserve. if that is to increase in the future what percent should it be at before then. I could do that without God being involved just by them moving the UN to Jerusalem like UN 181 wanted in the first place and breaking open the bank by refunding all the money stolen from Gentiles over the last 200 years (or so) and then using their current advantage to show they come up with plans that benefit more than just them. The alternative is the RCC after their ass raping ways have been exorcised by whatever means works the fastest.

The West would be really fuked if it said 'treasures' wouldn'y she? You focus on how to get what you want using means outside of the law rather than sharing so everyone gets a piece of the treasure.

Haha, you have a doll on order from Victoria Secrets don't you??? Did you know it was a Mossad honey-trap most of all??

Welcome to Babylon, exiled Jewish fashion. So far your 'best shot' is 140 year in the making and the window for jumping on the 4 blood moons things just went by and it was a dead as any rapture date that has been called.
If you don't like being shown to be as shallow as it gets then stop being so shallow, doh.

There would be no immigrants if your hired guns had won the war you had them waging for you. Better them looking for a home than you coming home with your tail between your legs, . . . not.

Quote:

The politically shameless LIE-berals who have been supporting and encouraging your crap are ON THE WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE
Way to show your lying trolling ways, lol. Grow the fuk up before you hurt yourself needlessly.

The toilet would have to follow the turd before the current pile of shit would be considered to 'be cleaned up'.

Must suck that your enemy is better at talking that your cell-mates.

================================================== ================================================== ==

Poor Muslims.........they are running into exactly the same problem as LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more we see of both groups- the LESS ACCEPTABLE they are in Cdn society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All those illegals and assorted Muslim radicals are a blight on Cdn landscape!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And irt is LIE-berals who are encouraging all this anti white and anti Jew crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims have NEVER EXPLAINED how it is that such powerful Jews tolerate so much Muslim CRAP around the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all- if Muslims are to be believed- there is a Jew behind every rock and every tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when can we expect the rocks and trees to call out to the Faithful- as the Quran tells us will happen???????????

Quran says the rocks and trees will speak and say "there is a Jew hiding behind me you Faithful, come and kill him"!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims hold values that make them unsuitable as Cdn citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot demand total and public obedience to your religion and then also accept the civil rights granted in our constitution!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article describing the twisted sort of justice desired by Antifa thugs and their LIE-beral enablers. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Masked anti-hate demonstrators show no love at Toronto rally.

By Sue-Ann Levy. Published: August 11, 2018. Updated: August 11, 2018 9:13 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Toronto & GTA

They claimed to be protesting at Nathan Phillips Square on a sizzling Saturday afternoon to “stop the hate” of anti-Islamic groups.

But as it became clear to the unruly, ill-mannered protesters that the target of their anger was not showing up, they turned their hate towards the police and the media, most particularly the Toronto Sun.

(Media that is viewed as “uncooperative” is ALWAYS a target of bullies and dictators! Either support the Antifa narrative or get beat up- it’s a stark choice!)

The few hundred Antifa-like demonstrators — many wearing red and black bandannas over their faces to hide their identities — had come well-prepared on the first anniversary of the Charlottesville riots to engage in a counter protest against the Calgary-based Worldwide Coalition Against Islam (WCAI) organization.

(Its just too bad for Antifa that the majority of Cdns view Islam and its long term goals with such deep and genuinely earned distrust!)

Toronto Against Fascism holds a rally at Nathan Phillips Square intending to confront the Anti-Muslim Organization that had planned a demonstration but never showed on Saturday, Aug. 11, 2018. Toronto Police were on hand to maintain order.

However, after many politicians — including Mayor John Tory — spoke out against the WCAI plans to stage a rally in front of City Hall, the group decided to postpone the event.

(What that translates into is the usual craven political support for Antifa! Cowards like Jackass John Tory see more votes to be bought from Antifa than from other Cdns so- those opposed to Antifa are designated as trouble makers and get shut down by cops obligated to follow biased orders from their political masters!)

Azeezah Kanji, a Muslim speaker, greeted the crowd with a “wish for peace” and a message of “love for everything.”

“We are showing today what love can accomplish,” she shouted to cheers.

(The radical Islamic definition of “peace” includes such details as total lack of resistance by infidels to the implementation of Sharia Law- the “most perfect system” ; and an open admission that Islam is superior by virtue of being the FINAL WORD of God! Radical Islam defines peace as the total surrender of the west to Hamas, Hezzbollah. Taliban. Isis and that entire alphabet soup of terrorist titles!)

But I guess love and peace was a very selective concept for the Antifa crowd — who sported such non-hateful (said tongue in cheek) signs as “F— YT supremacy” and “Alt-Right Delete” and screamed repeatedly, “No Justice, No Peace, F— the Police” at the phalanx of cops trying to keep order.

Several people with caps labelled “legal observers” stood by ready to document the situation if someone got arrested by the police.

(It is no coincidence that it is now easier to show the Nazi propaganda film Triumph of the Will- an Adolf Hitler biography- in college than it is to show Jordan Peterson explaining his understanding of free speech! Antifa has fully adopted the Nazi style propaganda machine!)

(Antifa thugs are careful to document any action taken against them - but they always systematically DENY any provocation they offered- just like Nazi!!!!!!!!!)
Clearly in search of a fight, at one point many ran towards someone screaming “Fascist!” That person was later proven to have been falsely identified.

After some of the usual suspects recognized me, word got out and I was followed by a man filming the proceedings. He repeatedly shoved a camera in my face and refused to identify himself either to me or Sun photographer Stan Behal.

(We know the guy is not required to identify himself to a mere Sun reporter- but as noted- Antifa IGNORES deliberate obstruction by its supporters that is directed at people they do not like- such as Sun reporters!)

Another group of leftist lesbians also followed me calling me a disgrace to the LGBT community while others chanted loudly, “Sue-Ann Levy is a racist,” and “Racist Media off our streets,” as well as various other expletives about the Toronto Sun.

Others accused us of giving WCAI a “platform” even though they had not turned up.

(To bad it is not just as easy to deny Antifa loudmouths a platform!)

At one point, a tall young man broke free from the crowd and lunged at Behal, assaulting him while numerous cops looked on and did nothing.

(Of course cops sat on their hands- they have been ORDERED NOT to provoke Antifa by coward LIE-berals- and thus THUGS get a free hand in Toronto! It was only after Sun media displayed the video of the attacks that public reaction set in and cops got permission from LIE-beral overlords to act against Antifa! Jackass John Tory was MORE WORRIED about losing votes than about public attacks on our free media by Antifa THUGS!)

Behal was quite shaken up but the Antifa types just screamed at us that we were “f—ing harassing” them.

Another freelance photographer Stacy Newman said she was also harassed by a group of protesters while taking pix of the entire rally.

(IN the twisted propaganda of Antifa thugs- anybody who might potentially oppose Antifa in any way is “harassing them”! Adolf Hitler could not be more bigoted and paranoid than Antifa!)

She said they called her a “fascist” too and kept getting closer and closer until they surrounded her, claiming she was not allowed to take pictures.

(So much for honest reporting- Antifa will ONLY allow “friendly” media in! Hitler and Stalin have taught our thugs well!)

“It never feels good to have people in your face that way and yelling at you,” she said. “I felt somewhat threatened and that’s not a good feeling.”

So much for a peaceful, loving, anti-hate rally.

Clearly this group of hateful outliers are no different than that against which they do protest.

(Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it!!!!! And the same forces and political chicanery that produced Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot. Chairman Mao and a murderous host of others is STILL OPERATING! AS long as some people believe it is easier to get ahead by political chicanery- exploiting the work of others- we can continue to expect such Antifa thuggery!)

(IN fact- since ALL LIE-beral policy is FAILING- we should probably expect even greater shows of anger and bigotry from frustrated Antifa bigots! This anti- democratic movement will persist until LIE-beral values are thoroughly repudiated by the disgusted public!)