Who Hasn't Been Raped by Bill Cosby?

Ludlow
+2
Maybe ole Bill has three nuts. I had a little pooch that had three nuts and nothing was safe from that horny little shytazz.

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

It might be easier to keep track of things if people came forward to announce they don't have allegations.

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/...us-weekly.html

I haven't, at least not to the best of my knowledge.

B00Mer
+1
Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years

So the whores got their justice.

Sorry when there is a 15 years claiming to be raped at the Playboy Manson, where the **** are her parents.. her parents should have been arrested .

A 15 year old at the Playboy Manson, she is looking to get ****ed.

America's Dad going to prison.

Walter
What about Bill Clinton?

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Sorry when there is a 15 years claiming to be raped at the Playboy Manson, where the **** are her parents.. her parents should have been arrested .

He's going to jail where I hope he rots, Boomer. FCS, it was his own words that condemned him. He admitted that he drugged women then had sex with them. He's a violent sexual predator now. He will have to participate in sexual abuse counseling for the rest of his life. He is totally unrepentant.

bill barilko

Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

What about Bill Clinton?

Two of the forum's most pitiful excuses for humanity demonstrating their lack of human values.

Sad.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

He's going to jail where I hope he rots, Boomer. FCS, it was his own words that condemned him. He admitted that he drugged women then had sex with them. He's a violent sexual predator now. He will have to participate in sexual abuse counseling for the rest of his life. He is totally unrepentant.

They should keep him until he's 100!

JLM
+1

What about Bill Clinton?

He too and throw Hillary in too in the same cell!

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

He too and throw Hillary in too in the same cell!

Cruel and unusual punishment.

petros
+1
Is the JELLO in your pocket or are you glad to see me?

Off to the pokey for Bill.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Is the JELLO in your pocket or are you glad to see me?

Off to the pokey for Bill.

If he's in with the general population he'll be dead in a month.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

If he's in with the general population he'll be dead in a month.

Really? Did you miss the memo, 'everybody in jail is innocent'. There is no 'vigilant movement' going on in jail. What there is a lot of people who could not buy their way out of jail, like the ones in the Courts that belong on the other side of the bars.

Hold that standard high and investigate everybody in Hollywierd for similar crimes. You do know why that isn't going to be done right?

Ron in Regina
+4 / -1

What about Bill Clinton?

Really? Bill Cosby raped Bill Clinton too? Sick Bastard.....

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Two of the forum's most pitiful excuses for humanity demonstrating their lack of human values.
Sad.

Go smoke a joint ya figgin Hippie.

B00Mer

Mowich
+1

B

Actually there are all kinds of laws, Boomer. Bill just found himself afoul of a big one and he is going to pay for it with the rest of his sick sorry life...........as well he should.

B00Mer

taxslave
+1 / -1
My bet is willing participants at the time but since a whole lot of millions didn't flow their way they are now trying to make it big on civil suits.

White_Unifier
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

My bet is willing participants at the time but since a whole lot of millions didn't flow their way they are now trying to make it big on civil suits.

Sorry, but he did admit to drugging them and was found guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Is there a slim chance of a misunderstanding and that he's really innocent? Well unless we're going to raise the burden of proof to proof beyond all doubt, then there is always a risk of a wrongful conviction: but guilt beyond all doubt would be so difficult to prove as to make our laws nearly unenforceable with criminals facing little fear of receiving justice.

Even proof beyond reasonable doubt is already a high burden of proof and so to be found guilty on that basis certainly greatly increases the probability of the convict's guilt. Whether Cosby is guilty or not, the judge probably made the correct decision based on the available proof. If Cosby were wrongly convicted, then the rest is up to God.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Actually there are all kinds of laws, Boomer. Bill just found himself afoul of a big one and he is going to pay for it with the rest of his sick sorry life...........as well he should.

Stick your head up your ass and fight for air Mowich..

[youtube]hAYM3b2WZZw[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYM3b2WZZw

White_Unifier

I just just fart and then pull a bed sheet over my head. It has the same effect but for much less effort. I'm just not that flexible and my anus just isn't that big.

If you actually physically stick your head up your anus, I don't think I want to know how you do it.
Last edited by White_Unifier; 1 week ago at 07:17 PM..

Mowich

Uh huh. So the fellow in the video states more than once that he doesn't know whether or not Cosby is guilty but if he is guilty then he deserves to be punished. Got that. Points for his comments about Trump.........not so much for those about Kavanaugh. Basically, he just wanted to point out the discrepancy between how blacks are treated vs whites vs powerful politicians. Too bad he picked such a despicable example with which to make his point.

Bill Cosby's deposition:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...eposition.html

MHz
Maybe him and Harvey can share a cell.