The road map to the global peace


Torch light
-1
#1
The road map to the global peace

Step one: Remove the Zionists of Tel Aviv forever: because they are the source of all the evil in the Middle East, in the Arab and Muslim countries and in the entire world.

Step two: Let the Muslim world rise to its glory.The Muslim world will carry out its duty for deterring the West (USA and its allies) and the East (Russia and its allies) from every transgression.
Last edited by Torch light; 3 days ago at 05:36 PM..
 
AnnaEmber
+2
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The road map to the global peace

Step one: Remove the Zionists of Tel Aviv forever: because they are the source of all the evil in the Middle East, in the Arab and Muslim countries and in the entire world.

Step two: Let the Muslim world rise to its glory.The Muslim world will carry out its duty for deterring the West (USA and its allies) and the East (Russia and its allies) from every transgression.

You're nuts. Let Islam take over the planet and you can kiss freedom goodbye because Islam would force everyone to be Muslim. Up yours with that.
 
petros
+2
#3
It's okay. It's not North Americans you need to worry about. You are about to lose the "Stans"and Malaysia to the godless Chinese and Iran to the Hindus
 
Blackleaf
+3
#4  Top Rated Post
Iran would become a far nicer place if the Hindus took over and kicked the Muslims out.
 
Torch light
-1
#5
Step three: Stop the anti-Islam campaign by the media and everywhere.
Such anti-Islam campaign of the media may confuse people against the Islam religion ..
and then if such anti-Islam work is stopped, a large number of people in America, Europe and other countries may convert and become Muslims .. when the truth will be obviously clear to them ..
and this will certainly lead to the establishment of a firm global peace.
 
pgs
+3
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Iran would become a far nicer place if the Hindus took over and kicked the Muslims out.

Iran would be a much nicer place if the Persians kicked the mullahs out .
 
NZDoug
#7
I think Netanyahu announcing that he will annex the West Bank if re-elected during 911 shows that more 911s are inevitable.
They just don't get it or that's the way they want it.
When places in the West look like Gaza, Aleppo, and Mosul will that make everyone happy?
 
pgs
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

I think Netanyahu announcing that he will annex the West Bank if re-elected during 911 shows that more 911s are inevitable.
They just don't get it or that's the way they want it.
When places in the West look like Gaza, Aleppo, and Mosul will that make everyone happy?

Let’s start with Christchurch.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#9
There still would be no peace if the world was to submit to Islam, Sunni and Shiite been at war with each other since the death of Muhammad the pedophile.
 
petros
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Iran would be a much nicer place if the Persians kicked the mullahs out .

Bismallah ah ha ha ha.
 
Jinentonix
+3
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Step three: Stop the anti-Islam campaign by the media and everywhere.
Such anti-Islam campaign of the media may confuse people against the Islam religion ..
and then if such anti-Islam work is stopped, a large number of people in America, Europe and other countries may convert and become Muslims .. when the truth will be obviously clear to them ..
and this will certainly lead to the establishment of a firm global peace.

What anti-muslim campaign in the media? The media in the West won't even criticize muslims or even call islamic terrorism what it is, islamic terrorism.


The media gets all moralistic every time Israel retaliates against Palestinian aggression while ignoring the Palestinian leadership's war crimes and crimes against humanity, even AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE!!!


The Rohingya acted like total assholes in Myanmar for years and years. But when the predominantly Buddhist population finally had enough, suddenly the muslim shits and their media lap dogs were acting like they were the poor victims of some kind of ethnic cleansing. When you're on the receiving end of backlash resulting from your own reprehensible actions, you're not a victim, you're getting exactly what you asked for and deserve.
 
spilledthebeer
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The road map to the global peace

Step one: Remove the Zionists of Tel Aviv forever: because they are the source of all the evil in the Middle East, in the Arab and Muslim countries and in the entire world.

Step two: Let the Muslim world rise to its glory.The Muslim world will carry out its duty for deterring the West (USA and its allies) and the East (Russia and its allies) from every transgression.




SELF DELUDED Muslim NUTBARS........................................... ....


MAKE MORE TROUBLE than they solve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Step one for world peace............................................


is to QUARANTINE radical Muslims........................................... .


in the same fashion we quarantine an infectious social disease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Has anybody recognized that Muslim violence.................


against other Muslims.................................


meaning Sunni versus Shi`ite...............................


HAS KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN EBOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
NZDoug
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Let’s start with Christchurch.

Your not wrong, mate.
Innocents will suffer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...sque_shootings
Christchurch has already self destructed so no help required.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_C...rch_earthquake
As inequalities magnify, friction will increase both internally and externally, unless America changes its pursuit of politics by war.
 
pgs
+2
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Your not wrong, mate.
Innocents will suffer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...sque_shootings
Christchurch has already self destructed so no help required.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_C...rch_earthquake
As inequalities magnify, friction will increase both internally and externally, unless America changes its pursuit of politics by war.

Which wars has the bad orange man started ? You are eight years to late .
 
AnnaEmber
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Which wars has the bad orange man started ? You are eight years to late .

Tariff wars for one. Very nearly a war with Iran. He certainly hasn't stopped any..
 
taxslave
+1
#16
Best thing for the world would be to eliminate Muslims. No more Middle East problems.
 
pgs
+2
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Tariff wars for one. Very nearly a war with Iran. He certainly hasn't stopped any..

Trade and tariff wars will end with no lose of life .Trump is no different than other American Presidents , protectionist . We inBritish Columbia have been battling softwood lumber my whole adult life . Despite those battles we continue to trade our lumber south of the border .
 
Torch light
#18
Sunni and Shea will not conflict, because the Mahdi will abolish all sects and religions as it is told by some hadiths and traditions, and as it is pointed out in the Quran.

I asked Abu Abd-Allah about this, he said: 'the erring sects .. the sects of misguidance, error and falsehood'. He meant the Shea may be more in falsehood and error.

When Prophet Mohammed came, the people of Medina were two conflicting tribes provoked by Jews, then when the Medinite converted, they became brothers, which did not suit the Wicked Zionists and started to insert sedition and divisions, but were not successful.

Quran 8: 62-63, which means:
(62... He [God] it is Who has supported you [Mohammed] with His help and with [your companions:] the believers,

63. and He brought their hearts together. Had you expended all that is in the earth as a whole, you could not have brought their hearts together, but God brought their hearts together; for He is All-Mighty, Most Wise.)

More explanation in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/8.htm#a8_63
quran-ayat.com/pret/8.htm#a8_63

Moreover, when the Mahdi comes with his obvious truth, I heard Abu Abd-Allah saying:
"Jews and Christians may believe before Muslims, while Muslims will deny me, then when Muslims see the Jews and Christians have believed, they will then believe!!!"
Last edited by Torch light; 2 days ago at 06:59 AM..
 
Torch light
#19
The enmity of Jews to the Islam and Muslims :

[The Jew Shas son of Qais met the tribesmen of Aws and Khazraj: the two tribes of the people of the Medina, and he saw them cooperating and loving each other; so their unity made him sad, and he reminded them with the wars that were between them in the pre-Islam period which lasted one hundred and twenty years, then that fighting stopped by their conversion to the Islam.

So when he reminded them about that, they quarreled and cried: "The sword, the sword!" And they were about to fight each other.

Their case reached Mohammed, the apostle of God, and he went out to them together with his companions of the immigrants and helpers, and said to them: "Will you say the words of the pre-Islam ignorance while I am present among you, even after God has honored you with the Islam!?"

So the people realized it was only an instigation from Satan, so they repented and embraced each other; therefore, this aya was revealed:]



(Quran 3: 100. Believers, if you obey a party of those [Jews] given the [Heavenly] Book, they will turn you, after you have believed, into unbelievers.

101. But how could you [Muslims] disbelieve, the while God's revelations are recited to you, and His messenger [Mohammed] is present among you?

Whoso holds fast with [the religion of] God, he indeed has been guided to a 'standard and straight' way.
)

More explanation in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_100
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_100
 
taxslave
+2
#20
If you were not so stupid you too could be a Jew instead of a goat fuller.
 
Torch light
#21
I know you are so smart, Wicked Zionist, because Einstein was your genius.

Anyhow, a wise Muslim (and Christian) should not trust the Jew, because the latter is perfidious and wicked almost.

An Iraqi proverb: "You may have your supper meal in the house of the Jew (because their food is clean and similar to the pure food of Muslims),
but pass your night in the house of the Christian (because the Christian has a purer heart than the Jew; so the Jew may be perfidious to you in some way or another.)

You [Muslim] may have your supper meal in the house of the Jew, but pass your night in the house of the Christian

Therefore, the Muslim cannot trust the Wicked Zionist, but may trust some Christians.
 
pgs
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

I know you are so smart, Wicked Zionist, because Einstein was your genius.

Anyhow, a wise Muslim (and Christian) should not trust the Jew, because the latter is perfidious and wicked almost.

An Iraqi proverb: "You may have your supper meal in the house of the Jew (because their food is clean and similar to the pure food of Muslims),
but pass your night in the house of the Christian (because the Christian has a purer heart than the Jew; so the Jew may be perfidious to you in some way or another.)

You [Muslim] may have your supper meal in the house of the Jew, but pass your night in the house of the Christian

Therefore, the Muslim cannot trust the Wicked Zionist, but may trust some Christians.

Go play house with your goats .
 
Torch light
#23
Of course, the Wicked Zionists cannot give a logical reply .. anyhow, the proverb which I incited in the previous post:

You [Muslim] may have your supper meal in the house of the Jew, but pass your night in the house of the Christian

It means: if you [Muslim] travel to a foreign city or country and you are obliged to be a guest at either a Jew or a Christian .. and both of them invited you to be their guest ..

then choose the Jew for your meal because his food is purer and lawful, but be cautious to sleep in the house of the Jew, because he may do some perfidious act against you,

so you should accept the invitation and choose to pass the night in the house of the Christian as a guest in his house, because he will not commit a perfidious act against you.
Last edited by Torch light; 2 days ago at 12:16 PM..
 
spilledthebeer
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Your not wrong, mate.
Innocents will suffer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...sque_shootings
Christchurch has already self destructed so no help required.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_C...rch_earthquake
As inequalities magnify, friction will increase both internally and externally, unless America changes its pursuit of politics by war.




Nut Zone Doug RAVES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And HOW ODD......................................


the Yankees just fired off a BIG NEW MISSILE................................


and it worked at planned.........................................


while the Russians are busy handing out Iodine tablets to the locals...............................


who are at risk of radioactive poisoning.....................................


thanks to the latest test of a Russian secret weapon.............................


that is MORE DANGEROUS to Russians.......................................


than to Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GOSH Nut Zone..........................................


those Yankees ARE HAR TO INTIMIDATE........................................ .


with PHANTOM Russian and Chinese new age weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


Perhaps your Beijing Butcher masters would have more success if they turned..................................


to the power of Pyramids or crystals????????????????????????????


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
AnnaEmber
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Best thing for the world would be to eliminate Muslims. No more Middle East problems.

I disagree. It is a few people's views of Islam that is the problem. Same thing for Catholicism, Evangelism, etc. Aggressive religion causes people grief, period.
Last edited by AnnaEmber; 1 day ago at 04:25 PM..
 
AnnaEmber
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Trade and tariff wars will end with no lose of life .Trump is no different than other American Presidents , protectionist . We inBritish Columbia have been battling softwood lumber my whole adult life . Despite those battles we continue to trade our lumber south of the border .

lol Trump is on the extreme end of protectionism, nearly isolationism. Some presidents realized that with stable internal affairs it was fairly easy to focus on external affairs, but Trump focuses only on whatever he feels will make him look good when he's done. So he ignores education, health, most of the citizenry, etc. and focuses on tearing apart Obama's crap, taking credit for the economy, his dumbass wall, and benefiting the wealthy who don't really need help.
 
AnnaEmber
#27
Your road map leads to a cliff for non-Muslims and is impractical for those fighting the battle for either Shi'a or Sunni. IOW, you are an idealistic fool.
 
NZDoug
-1
#28
In 1948, George Kennan, State Department Director of Policy Planning, noted that the United States then possessed about 50% of the worlds wealth but only 6.3% of its population.
The challenge facing US policy makers, he believed, was "to devise a pattern of relationships which will permit us to maintain this position of disparity with the positive detriment to our national security".
Today, many decades later, Kennans position of disparity persists, somewhat diminished but still leaving Americans in a remarkably advantageous position.
With less than 5% of the population, the United States so controls 25% of global net worth as of 2016.
Ive quoted 50% 6.3% of Americans stuff from a book called “Americas War for the Greater Middle East”.
By Andrew J. Bacevich
With modern communications and spread of knowledge throughout the Internet has shown our “heros” feet are made of clay.
I was born in 1946, raised in Canada and the USA, and I beleived in truth , justice and the American way.
Now, reality shows , especially with the instant media, America has supported tyrants and dictators, started multiple wars, once the.greatest crime.
At the Nuremburg Was Trials this is what the NAZIs were executed for.
Every day, more and more, it appears that everything believed in was bullshit.
Bacefich asks and answers a provocative, inconvenient question: "In a multigenerational water in the Middle East, why has the worlds smartest military achieved so little?"
From the book
https://www.amazon.com/Americas-War-.../dp/B0174PRIY4
 
pgs
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol Trump is on the extreme end of protectionism, nearly isolationism. Some presidents realized that with stable internal affairs it was fairly easy to focus on external affairs, but Trump focuses only on whatever he feels will make him look good when he's done. So he ignores education, health, most of the citizenry, etc. and focuses on tearing apart Obama's crap, taking credit for the economy, his dumbass wall, and benefiting the wealthy who don't really need help.

America is set up so that the president can not be a dictator . The President does not pass legislation , that is up to congress from my understanding .
 
pgs
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

I disagree. It is a few people's views of Islam that is the problem. Same thing for Catholicism, Evangelism, etc. Aggressive religion causes people grief, period.

And I disagree with you . Most religions have evolved along with theadvance of civilization , only one remains in the past . Want to see your sons hand cut off for stealing a loaf of bread ? Or your daughter stoned to death for being female ?