Liberal MP at my door...

JamesBondo
He tells me that the Liberal government has lifted 800 thousand canadians out of poverty, over 300,000 were children. Do you believe that?

BubberMiley
No...

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

He tells me that the Liberal government has lifted 800 thousand canadians out of poverty, over 300,000 were children. Do you believe that?

Surely any civilized code of laws would allow you to open fire!

JamesBondo
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Surely any civilized code of laws would allow you to open fire!

You are american so I'm not sure if you are serious.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+1

What is "Poverty" (how is it measured?) in Canada with respect to these 800,000 people (300,000 being children) and at what point did this 800,000 stop being in "Poverty" when the Liberal Gov't lifted them out? Can somebody google and post Canada's official "Poverty" line from a government site to support or dispute this claim please?

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
I've actually looked for "Canada's Poverty Line" or a Canadian definition of "Middle Class" (not tonight, but I have in the past) and had trouble finding an official definition of either. Anyone else have better luck?

JamesBondo
I think I found an article that talks about this. To be honest, I'm not going to read the whole article because I think they are lying their asses off.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pov...come-1.4792808

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+1
Though others may argue this point due to the fact that the CBC is on the government dole, I don’t think the CBC would be considered an official government site (I guess that would depend on how one would define an official government site) with respect to a definition of either “poverty line” or “middle class” in Canada.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#9  Top Rated Post

Sure, just like I believed that Lavscam was allllll about the jobs. Or that Admiral Norman was guilty. Or that Groper is a feminist. Or that budgets balanced themselves. Or that Groper had superior foreign policy skills cuz he dun gon back packin' thru Yurp that one time.

Seriously, some dude holding me up at gun point while telling me he's not actually robbing me would have more credibility than anything coming out of anyone currently attached to Team Groper.

I would trust a fully enraged man-hating feminazi with my testicles before trusting anything from Team Groper.

I would trust 12 month expired yogurt before I trusted anything from Team Groper.

I'd trust the ice on Lake Scugog in mid-March with my snowmobile before I trusted anything from Team Groper.

Hell, I'd believe the Bible before I believed anything from Team Groper.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

You are american so I'm not sure if you are serious.

They're all freedom loving.

Don't you believe in Freedom?

spaminator
+1
I remember that we had a collection of local candidate political signs in our front yard.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

I remember that we had a collection of local candidate political signs in our front yard.

"Quimby for Mayor" ?

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

What is "Poverty" (how is it measured?) in Canada with respect to these 800,000 people (300,000 being children) and at what point did this 800,000 stop being in "Poverty" when the Liberal Gov't lifted them out? Can somebody google and post Canada's official "Poverty" line from a government site to support or dispute this claim please?

In all likelihood, tater tot and his merry band of liberal flunkies are referencing all of the foreign aid that they've sent abroad to prove their point.

No doubt you've seen the early morning commercials that for the price of 1 cup of coffee a day, you too can raise a child from poverty in a 3rd world nation

spilledthebeer

SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals grabbed GOBS OF GRAVY.........................................

and handed it out to special interest groups............................................ .......

and raised them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And after all............................................

there are tens of thousands of former ILLEGALS who are living in Canada now................................

under much improved conditions......................................

compared to their home lands..........................................

SO LIE-berals CLAIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Its just TOO BAD about all the white kids.........................................

WHO WERE DRIVEN INTO POVERTY........................................... ......

to pay for that LIE-beral generosity........................................ ...

that is really nothing more than SHAMELESS VOTE BUYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Figures never LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIARS figure often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

LIE-berals do a LOT of figuring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!