Have you been drug tested today??

B00Mer
+2

Danbones
Hope your doctor didn't get YOU hooked on opium pills

...or you have to do them because you were wounded guarding the opium fields in afghanistan so the banks you just bailed out with all the helicopter money can launder the dope money without which they would all crash.

How Oxycodone Has Contributed to the Opioid Epidemic

There were 63,632 drug overdoses in 2016, with 42,249 (66%) of those involving opioid drugs, according to the CDC.1

This number continues to rise each year across all ethnicities, races, and regions, and it actually increased by 30% between July 2016 and September 2017.

2 In 2016, the highest incidences of opioid overdose occurred in West Virginia, Maine, Maryland, and Utah.3 The drug OxyContin (oxycodone) is among the top 3 opioids that lead to overdose and death in the United States.

3 As the opioid crisis continues to worsen, many individuals and states are placing the blame on pharmaceutical companies, claiming that certain opioid manufacturers knew the abuse potential of the drugs and failed to disclose such information.
https://www.pharmacytimes.com/contri...pioid-epidemic

Drug War? American Troops Are Protecting Afghan Opium. U.S. Occupation Leads to All-Time High Heroin Production

It is well-documented that the U.S. government has – at least at some times in some parts of the world – protected drug operations.

(Big American banks also launder money for drug cartels. See this, this, this and this. Indeed, drug dealers kept the banking system afloat during the depths of the 2008 financial crisis. And the U.S. drug money laundering is continuing to this day.)

The U.S. military has openly said that it is protecting Afghani poppy fields:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/drug-w...uction/5358053

This company's drugs helped fuel Florida's opioid crisis. But the ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...-mallinckrodt/

Drug firms poured 780M painkillers into WV amid rise of overdoses ...
https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/c...906a36214.html

The new York Times...

WATCH: Brave Congressman Explains How US Keeps Afghan Heroin Trade Alive at Your Expense

Congressman Thomas Massie blows the lid off the US subsidized opium trade and taxpayer funds flowing into the hands of the Taliban in Afghanistan.

For years, Massie has pointed out that the US has blown billions of dollars on failed projects alone. As of last year, the number of failed projects totaled over 100 billion.

To put this number in perspective, the entire amount of money the United States allocates to spend on rebuilding America’s crumbling highways every year is less than half of what it’s blown on failed projects alone in Afghanistan.
https://www.mintpressnews.com/watch-...xpense/231322/

Former President Bill Clinton apologized to Mexico during a speech there last week for a backfired U.S. war on drugs that has fueled spiraling violence.

“I wish you had no narco-trafficking, but it’s not really your fault,” Clinton told an audience of students and business leaders at the recent Laureate Summit on Youth and Productivity. “Basically, we did too good of a job of taking the transportation out of the air and water, and so we ran it over land.

“I apologize for that,” Clinton said.

Clinton was referring to U.S. drug enforcement policy that began under his predecessors, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, who invested heavily in shutting down the Caribbean Sea as the favored trafficking route between the U.S. and South America and Central America. That effort pushed smuggling west, over land in Mexico.
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/0...n_6680412.html

Not to mention how the clintons and the bushes DESTROYED the legitimate economy of Mexico and forced the rise of the cartels to supply the CIA created DOPE markets and money laundering banks in the US and the rest of the world.
Last edited by Danbones; 4 weeks ago at 04:08 AM..

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

well?

Have you been drug tested,today?

Shouldn't that be mandatory for truck drivers to be drug tested?

Often?

Danbones
Yeah, if it turns out they are made of drugs, you could smoke them!

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Yeah, if it turns out they are made of drugs, you could smoke them!

ooooookay

DaSleeper
+1
it's alright...... He's on the same pills as Mhz.....

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

well?
Often?

Depends who you work for and if you are crossing into the U S. all the major construction projects I have worked on have premier D&A testing. In the oilfields many companies test the whole crew whenever someone has an incident. They define an incident as metal to metal contact injuries or not.
So why shouldn't some welfare bum have to be tested before they collect our money for nothing?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Depends who you work for and if you are crossing into the U S. all the major construction projects I have worked on have premier D&A testing. In the oilfields many companies test the whole crew whenever someone has an incident. They define an incident as metal to metal contact injuries or not.
So why shouldn't some welfare bum have to be tested before they collect our money for nothing?

There's a bunch of posters on here that should be drug tested before they can log on.

Cliffy
Drug testing in the oil fields is a joke. They test for pot and alcohol but they don't test for cocaine or heroin... the preferred drugs of oil patch workers because of that. Fort Mac literally runs on cocaine.

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Drug testing in the oil fields is a joke. They test for pot and alcohol but they don't test for cocaine or heroin... the preferred drugs of oil patch workers because of that. Fort Mac literally runs on cocaine.

You would know .

taxslave

There's a bunch of posters on here that should be drug tested before they can log on.

I thought that was the drug test.

taxslave
+1

Bullshit. They test for coke as welll. Thing is there are chemicals you can take to mask coke on a test. Also coke has left your system in a matter of hours. Pot shows up in a piss test for weeks. That is why coke and Meyth are so popular.

Curious Cdn
+1
Thing is there are chemicals you can take to mask coke on a test.

Rum?

taxslave

Thing is there are chemicals you can take to mask coke on a test.
Rum?

Possibly. But then it would show up on the alcohol screen.

Twin_Moose
+1

Coke is the drug of choice because it flushes through the system within 24 hours, like Taxslave said they test for all ability impairing drugs. It is now gonna be interesting with the legalization of cannibis

B00Mer

well?
Often?

Actually yes..

You can't even take Tylenol 1 because it has Acetaminophen.

But I don't drink alcahol or do drugs, so I have no worries. Never in my life used drugs at all..

Cliffy

Actually yes..

But I don't drink alcahol or do drugs, so I have no worries. Never in my life used drugs at all..

Do you drink coffee? Do wake up pills?

Hoid
Can a follicle test detect cocaine use?
Follicle testing is not a common way for employers to administer random tests or post-incident tests to those who are already on the payroll, Sample says, but it is a way some businesses are screening job applications because this method can trace drug usage months after the last high. It’s practiced in industries with heightened safety concerns, like oil and gas and transportation.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3...in-a-drug-test

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

it's alright...... He's on the same pills as Mhz.....

Yeah, but at least I can read posts I don't agree with to see if they contain any facts...Which BTW, YOU failed that test.

You do read cliffie's posts I noticed...the picture ones at at least.

You are still stuck on bullets that do u turns in Mid air...and capt. Kirk memes though. So maybe drugs would do you some good.
Last edited by Danbones; 3 weeks ago at 05:08 PM..

Curious Cdn

Actually yes..

Don't they test you for stupid pills?

Doesn't your employer care?

Blackleaf
If there was a random drugs test in our bathroom products warehouse any day now - and it could occur any day now, unexpectedly - then a few people would fail it and be sacked - most notably Omar, a fellow picker of mine; Papy the Congolese on repack; and Gaz, a team leader.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

If there was a random drugs test in our bathroom products warehouse any day now - and it could occur any day now, unexpectedly - then a few people would fail it and be sacked - most notably Omar, a fellow picker of mine; Papy the Congolese on repack; and Gaz, a team leader.

You wouldn't want to buy your tampons from a stoned person, now would you?

Blackleaf

They aren't that sort of bathroom products.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

They aren't that sort of bathroom products.

Ahhh.

The "Royal Flush" ...

Danbones
+1

Don't they test you for stupid pills?
Doesn't your employer care?

Have you ever had an employer?

Other than propaganda central that is?

Speaking of stupid pills, what ever happened to "russian collusion" there, dumb a$$? You must have overdosed on them that time...I hear the results are permanent and you will be wrong about everything forever now. Otherwise known as being a great liebarrel nazicommieglobalist who doesn't disavow pedos.
Last edited by Danbones; 3 weeks ago at 06:29 AM..

Danbones

What are you selling now...? Geez doood, get a job.

...and don't forget to study for that drug test. You know what the likely result is when you perma failures write them.

DaSleeper
There...... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8847016.html
Knock yourself out...............

B00Mer

Do you drink coffee? Do wake up pills?

No coffee or pills..

Yes 5 hour drinks at times if a have to drive all night, they are legal for drivers

petros
+1
I've tested a few drugs. Some were enjoyable others not so enjoyable.

petros
+1

No coffee or pills..
Yes 5 hour drinks at times if a have to drive all night, they are legal for drivers

Ginseng's active ingredient and caffeine are drugs. Cliff the stoner was attempting to trick you.