federal election


spaminator
+2
#1
it will be interesting to see if jody wilson raybould and jane philpott win.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

it will be interesting to see if jody wilson raybould and jane philpott win.

No it would not
 
harrylee
Free Thinker
+2
#3
It could be interesting. Let's say that they both won as independents and the winning party was 2 short of getting a majority.
 
Hoid
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by harrylee View Post

It could be interesting. Let's say that they both won as independents and the winning party was 2 short of getting a majority.

the polls show both libs and nattys 30 plus seats short
 
Hoid
+2 / -1
#5
Liberals, Tories neck-and-neck in latest Mainstreet poll
https://ipolitics.ca/2019/08/07/libe...instreet-poll/


the news could not be any better for the Greens.

they are now the only way that your vote will mean anything
 
Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+3
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Liberals, Tories neck-and-neck in latest Mainstreet poll
https://ipolitics.ca/2019/08/07/libe...instreet-poll/


the news could not be any better for the Greens.

they are now the only way that your vote will mean anything

Like this foul aroma wofting out of BC's politics? BC NDP with 41 seats....Liberals
with 41 seats...Independents with 2 seats....& the Greens with 3 seats.

The NDP lead with the Green's support and thus have to fly the Green Flag or end up in a
nonconfidence situation...which has lead to almost open fighting between BC &
AB without most BC'ers seeming to clue in that 3 Green Seats control their province
to their detriment. It's lead to Western alienation that Trudeau on a Federal level is milking
blatently like the douche that he is, and all becouse John Horgan is too much of a coward to
roll the dice on a majority or stand up for the people that voted for him instead of constantly
blowing Weaver to stay in power.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:06 PM..Reason: typo
 
Hoid
#7
The BC economy is the best in Canada and the new government is slowly taking care of the worst of the BC Liberals looting of the public sector.

The NDP were elected to oppose the pipeline so they and the Greens are doing exactly what they said they would do.

I can understand if someone is confused by that.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#8
On the back of the liquefied gas plant going into Kitimat
 
Hoid
#9
The entire economy of BC rests on that does it?

I can see you really know your stuff.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#10
Nope just the biggest boon right now
 
Hoid
#11
how is it the biggest boon?

let's have the numbers
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+5
#12  Top Rated Post
Thousands of workers with hundreds of companies spending new money in the BC economy, nope no boon here
 
Hoid
#13
How many jobs and how much money?

For it to be carrying the entire BC economy on it's back it must be a colossal under taking.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#14


And this was 2014 before all the new construction

 
MHz
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by harrylee View Post

It could be interesting. Let's say that they both won as independents and the winning party was 2 short of getting a majority.

Which riding would they run in?

Would there be a Reserve in it?

They made a joint appearance at a 'Pow-wow' after their departure from Ottawa was off the front page. There was definitely a theme that they were the Indians best hope for a bright future, even though the track record of the Minister of Health is more bad news than there ever was good news. The big gun would be if the Liberal FM was to bail and join with them and they would just start giving orders until they had the majority. Put out the men's names on Epstein's x-mas card list and they would be finished in politics
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

How many jobs and how much money?
For it to be carrying the entire BC economy on it's back it must be a colossal under taking.

Lots and lots more than you can imagine
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Lots and lots more than you can imagine

Yah, let's phuk up our environment even more, kill off all sea life and most inland wild life so people can have more shit than they would know what to do with. Capitalism is a disease and once all the fish, birds and animals are gone, we will die with them. People are phuking stupid and greedy.
 
EagleSmack
+4
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yah, let's phuk up our environment even more, kill off all sea life and most inland wild life so people can have more shit than they would know what to do with. Capitalism is a disease and once all the fish, birds and animals are gone, we will die with them. People are phuking stupid and greedy.


Your Med Flight, medical care, etc. was all because of Capitalism. Capitalism saved your life.





In your Socialist Utopia you would have been on the other side of the grass.
 
Hoid
-1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Lots and lots more than you can imagine

You fo have a wild imagination
 
MHz
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post



And this was 2014 before all the new construction

The most northern line on the map should have roads and rail lines to move a lot of goods inland. Dawson Creek to Churchill and all points north. It is all wilderness these days, there is no need for it to be as expensive as it is. Due west from Mackenzie to the inlet just above the word Terrance

 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yah, let's phuk up our environment even more, kill off all sea life and most inland wild life so people can have more shit than they would know what to do with. Capitalism is a disease and once all the fish, birds and animals are gone, we will die with them. People are phuking stupid and greedy.

So the developing countries should stay burning coal for electricity? What's wrong with making a couple of bucks while helping countries reduce their carbon footprint like you keep preaching?
 
MHz
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

So the developing countries should stay burning coal for electricity? What's wrong with making a couple of bucks while helping countries reduce their carbon footprint like you keep preaching?

Why not, that is what we did.
 
spaminator
#23
it will be interesting to see if renata ford wins. will ford nation vote for her?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

it will be interesting to see if renata ford wins. will ford nation vote for her?

Not bloody likely.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#25



Time to get out of the loop of the 2 corrupt parties and if we are not to be given the promise of representative governments, vote for independents who have only their constituents to answer to.
Check out Nunavut as an example.
 
harrylee
Free Thinker
+2
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Time to get out of the loop of the 2 corrupt parties and if we are not to be given the promise of representative governments, vote for independents who have only their constituents to answer to.
Check out Nunavut as an example.

Good idea if people would do it. What would be nice too is if the parties would let their candidates work for their constituents rather than having to tow the party line.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yah, let's phuk up our environment even more, kill off all sea life and most inland wild life so people can have more shit than they would know what to do with. Capitalism is a disease and once all the fish, birds and animals are gone, we will die with them. People are phuking stupid and greedy.

Come on Cliffy , you know conservatives want to tear down paradise to put up a parking lot . It is a good thing Canada’s Natural Governing Party is the Liberals . They would never do that , without apologizing.
 
harrylee
Free Thinker
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Come on Cliffy , you know conservatives want to tear down paradise to put up a parking lot . It is a good thing Canada’s Natural Governing Party is the Liberals . They would never do that , without apologizing.

Or, would just say they see it in a different way.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#29
All federal leaders – except Scheer again – march in Montreal’s Pride Parade with provincial counterparts




A jubilant, rainbow-hued crowd lined the streets of Montreal on Sunday as federal and provincial political rivals set their differences aside to march together in the city’s annual Pride parade.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh and Green Party Leader Elizabeth May marched the length of the 2.7 kilometre-parade route, waving flags and shimmying to the music as they walked behind a float of dancing drag queens and a glitter-clad delegation from Pride Vermont, who donned inflatable unicorn float toys around their waists. Bloc Quebecois Leader Yves-Francois Blanchet was also present with a delegation from his party.
Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer, who has faced criticism from his rivals for skipping previous pride parades, did not attend. His team has said he shows support for the LGBTQ community in other ways.


More: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...ride-parade-2/


conservatives, homophobic as always
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#30
Is it Mandatory to march in these parades Cliffy? Or just for the ones posing for votes?
 

Similar Threads

8
A Spring Federal election?
by Goober | Sep 26th, 2014
43
0
Next federal election
by Walter | Mar 11th, 2007