American Culture of Violence & It's Related Politics

pgs
Free Thinker
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Jaded and cynical. (and inhumane)

Very Trumpian.

You ar so hysterical in your anti Trump rants yet I am jaded and cynical. No sh-t Sherlock I donít believe anything from the press .

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
consistently high scare ickle

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

You ar so hysterical in your anti Trump rants yet I am jaded and cynical. No sh-t Sherlock I donít believe anything from the press .

who do you believe?? Trump??

Curious Cdn
Conservative

I'm surprised that you even read newspapers.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'm surprised that you even read newspapers.

Trump seems to attract a "certain type" don't he?? Not exactly prone to a high level of abstraction. (or conceptualisation)

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Trump seems to attract a "certain type" don't he??

"Sun" types ...

Danbones
Free Thinker
that's funny coming from the son of kong...

MHz

Trump seems to attract a "certain type" don't he?? Not exactly prone to a high level of abstraction. (or conceptualisation)

His handlers will make sure he doesn't get out of hand. Back to verk rodent.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I doubt that his handlers are keen on his taking away the citizenship of tens of millions of Americans a week before an election. That couldn't have been planned with timing like that.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

the question is: why does he need handlers to control his conduct? to begin with? Evidence shows that they are not all that successful.
His lack of boundaries is obvious. Self discipline non existent.

that alone disqualifies him for the job.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Looking down on the majority again are ya? Those hard working blue collar deplorables, how can they be soo dumb? C'mon this attitude is part of the attraction to Trump and the rejection of the so called better edjumacated.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Looking down on the majority again are ya? Those hard working blue collar deplorables, how can they be soo dumb? C'mon this attitude is part of the attraction to Trump and the rejection of the so called better edjumacated.

You're right. The Cabinet Secretaries should be college dropouts, and we absolutely CANNOT have a doctor as Surgeon General. That position needs a construction worker!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I doubt that his handlers are keen on his taking away the citizenship of tens of millions of Americans a week before an election. That couldn't have been planned with timing like that.

Generals run the country, talking heads get voted in so if you thing the generals are affected by that you need a update, a big one.

MHz

the question is: why does he need handlers to control his conduct? to begin with? Evidence shows that they are not all that successful.
His lack of boundaries is obvious. Self discipline non existent.

that alone disqualifies him for the job.

JFK was the last rebel President, they murdered him. A military coup is the only hope left, don't hold your breath.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You're right. The Cabinet Secretaries should be college dropouts, and we absolutely CANNOT have a doctor as Surgeon General. That position needs a construction worker!

well stated. Yes... the least educated should be represented in office by the least educated. Only THEY understand the woes of the under educated After al, the educated were uneducated at one time too.

petros
I bet 2017 had the highest population on record and will again in 2018.

That's why the murders per 100,000 ratio is the standard metric.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
It is amazing how various forms of violence are a way of life in America now. And with the constant fear tactics of the leadership....... the American psyche is not being conditioned for non violence.
If a president is NOT shot at.(or threatened).....it is abnormal. Perhaps what the populace sees in Trump is kind of a protectorate paternal figure who will keep them safe at any cost. And THAT could work on a frightened and insecure population. that has been conditioned to see threats as the gov't sees fit. From the Russians. to the Muslims, to the immigrants. (and of course Trump has to send the military to deal with them )

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
BUSTED: Republican Congressmanís campaign ad featured an Ďovert bigotí wearing a threatening shirt

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/bus..._notifications

pgs
Free Thinker

who do you believe?? Trump??

Sometimes , for some things .

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I bet 2017 had the highest population on record and will again in 2018.

That's why the murders per 100,000 ratio is the standard metric.

Makes sense., more then Canada increasing their immigration quotas to grow the country while decreasing our carbon footprint.

pgs
Free Thinker

It is amazing how various forms of violence are a way of life in America now. And with the constant fear tactics of the leadership....... the American psyche is not being conditioned for non violence.
If a president is NOT shot at.(or threatened).....it is abnormal. Perhaps what the populace sees in Trump is kind of a protectorate paternal figure who will keep them safe at any cost. And THAT could work on a frightened and insecure population. that has been conditioned to see threats as the gov't sees fit. From the Russians. to the Muslims, to the immigrants. (and of course Trump has to send the military to deal with them )

Ever spent any time around Main and Hastings ?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Yes , it is a common theme amongst the tolerant type.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

not that much. Mostly around Kerrisdale and Kits.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

How's business?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Thinkin about setting up are you?

Ah, the end of cardboard box factory overtime...trudeau and climate tax is killing everything.
Last edited by Danbones; Nov 1st, 2018 at 06:26 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1

Betcha she lives on land stolen from injins hundreds of years ago...

pgs
Free Thinker

not that much. Mostly around Kerrisdale and Kits.

You should broaden your horizons.

EagleSmack
+1

Yes , it is a common theme amongst the tolerant type.

Before Trump there was no such thing as Hate.

*snicker*