If the US invasion of Iraq was wrong, why didn't Canada and the world stopped it?


AnnaEmber
+2
#121
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

I thought Canadians were... what's the word... lefties? And lefties love Russia and China for their socialist societies?

There's your problem; maybe you should quit thinking then.
 
AnnaEmber
#122
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

The Allies won ww2. In fact, I'm sure there have been many instances where the victor won big.

Bullshyte. How many lives were lost or permanently disabled? How much damage was incurred? How much trauma did people go through? etcetera. Just because one side made the other side give up doesn't mean "won", fool
 
AnnaEmber
#123
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

It was already there! Both the reference and the author! Ugh.

My apologies, I missed that.
 
AnnaEmber
+1
#124
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

None. Australia is a peaceful country.

The third world country that I am currently living in, not so much BUT they don't harm foreigners or foreign lands!

Relatively speaking at the moment, but https://www.hrw.org/world-report/201...ters/australia . Perhaps the country should have been cleared of Europeans and their descendents because of the crap that went on over the indigenous people there. If you cleared every country of citizens because of the deeds of those countries, I doubt the planet's population would reach a million.
 
AnnaEmber
+1
#125
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

It is the Americans who you should be fighting, not one another!

Who's fighting?
 
pgs
+1
#126
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

He hasn't really overtly started any physical wars, just the tariff wars, but he seems to like warmongers, though: Putin, Kim, and in his own staff.

Tariff wars , depending on ones point of view could be both beneficial or counter productive, that is something only time can sort out . In my opinion Trump is correct that America is overly generous with some countries ( and no we aren’t one of those ) and it is past time for America to stop propping up other countries economies .
 
AnnaEmber
#127
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Tariff wars , depending on ones point of view could be both beneficial or counter productive, that is something only time can sort out . In my opinion Trump is correct that America is overly generous with some countries ( and no we aren’t one of those ) and it is past time for America to stop propping up other countries economies .

Like Saudi Arabia, NoKo?
 
pgs
+1
#128
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Like Saudi Arabia, NoKo?

Very little trade with N.Korea , as per Saudi Arabia geopolitics is an ugly reality , but they can rot in hell . IMHO
 
Jinentonix
+3
#129
Quote:

By the way, when Canada decided to join the slaughtering of Iraq, did they debate on it?

I don't know, did Australia?

Quote:

Yeah, they have. They are living on stolen land just like you are.

Wrong ya supercilious little f*ck weed. The US was lawfully conquered and settled by the British Empire (and Spanish Empire) in accordance with the international norms of the old world order. That was a ‘might makes right’ world. Whoever could raise an army and conquer land did so. Muslim Arabs and Turks have had their fair share of conquests, as have Christian Europeans. Furthermore, the vast majority of Canada was purchased from the Natives. Ancestral seller's remorse does not equal theft. Do you believe the Arabic-speaking Islamic countries that today stretch across North Africa, having conquered and replaced the indigenous Egyptian, Carthaginian, Berber and Nubian civilisations are all ‘stolen lands’? Does you believe that Iran, once home to an indigenous Avestan-speaking Zoroastrian culture, is ‘stolen land’?

Quote:

That was a long time ago. None of that influences anything today.

They started invading Europe about 1600 years ago and have been a problem ever since. I did notice you were happy to blow off the clear nazi connection though.

Quote:

I am not going to spew any moral relativism because I am aware that what I want is morally wrong however, there is no other way! Don't you understand!? There is not other way!

*yawn* Rhetoric and hyperbole.

Quote:

Germany has paid for its crimes.

Actually the West, particularly the US, paid for Germany's crimes by rebuilding the country, or at least the Western half.
 
mrjoshua
#130
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

How many lives were lost or permanently disabled?

So it was okay for Hitler to win then?

What about the poor Chinese under Japanese imperial rule? I'm pretty sure it was important for them to win regardless of how many lives were lost or permanently disabled.

 
mrjoshua
#131
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

There's your problem; maybe you should quit thinking then.

You see, I thought one of the reasons Canadians and Europeans and even Australians hate Americans is because the three are more left leaning(?). And according to people from the three, this is why it is better for them to build up alliances and treaties with nations that share their left leaning values, like China and Russia.

One of the ways they will stop hating Americans is if Americans went with them to this left leaning spectrum but again, that is not going to happen! So? What do you do? Destroy them? Many people over at Quora do want to.

And let's be honest here: Quora is a site full of brilliant people. It has a variety of people with successful carriers and entrepreneurs, with PhD's and Masters, so there answers are rarely wrong!
 
mrjoshua
#132
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Perhaps the country should have been cleared of Europeans and their descendents because of the crap that went on over the indigenous people there.

I don't know what it was like over there but in Australia, we integrated with the natives fairly well! Do you hear of any race riots here?
 
mrjoshua
#133
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Who's fighting?

You and that MHz guy. You need to stop fighting and start thinking of ways to destroy your neighbor.
 
mrjoshua
#134
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

I don't know, did Australia?

Australians protested but the government didn't listen.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The US was lawfully conquered and settled by the British Empire (and Spanish Empire)

Under whose laws? And how!? Through murder! Is that lawful!?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

That was a ‘might makes right’ world.

That's the problem right there! Might should not excuse your crimes! If a rich person commits murder, he should not be able to get away with that just because he is rich! Wealth brings might of course!

Justice must be applied not only to individuals but to entire groups of people, no matter how mighty they may be.

Also, I already said not to use the US's power as an excuse not to do anything! What if this rich person was going to murder your loved ones, would you not act just because he is rich?
 
mrjoshua
#135
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The US was lawfully conquered and settled by the British Empire (and Spanish Empire)

Also sir, I may add, why are you complaining about immigrants when they truly went through the lawful process of coming to your country and not with the intent of conquering but rather improving it?
Last edited by mrjoshua; 6 days ago at 06:24 AM..
 
Curious Cdn
#136
I like that "lawfully conquered" ... to secure all of those Shawnee WMDs, no doubt.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#137
Best way to conquer them is to marry them.... Could be why we have a healthy Métis population in Canada


Although in the house ......Mother was the boss, not my Dad!
Last edited by DaSleeper; 6 days ago at 07:19 AM..
 
taxslave
+2
#138
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

You and that MHz guy. You need to stop fighting and start thinking of ways to destroy your neighbor.

You still haven't come up with a valid reason why we. Should want to kill our relatives and neighbours.
 
MHz
#139
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Yeah, you can keep your "fats", looney tunes.
I posted a fact. You're nuts.

Being a bad typist is the only flaw you can find? That makes me sane and your comment is something a crazy person would say.
Now that it is established that you are just another fukking loco psychopathic troll should we carry onto what I do with fukkers like you??


Another retarded move that the loco retards can applaud.


http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/2...nezuela-crisis
US Invokes Regional Defense Treaty over Venezuela Crisis

The United States invoked a regional defense pact Wednesday with 10 other countries and Venezuela's opposition after "bellicose" moves by Nicolas Maduro's regime.
A request to invoke the Inter-American Treaty of Reciprocal Assistance (TIAR) came from the Venezuelan opposition, said a statement from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, retweeted early Thursday by President Donald Trump.
"Recent bellicose moves by the Venezuelan military to deploy along the border with Colombia as well as the presence of illegal armed groups and terrorist organizations in Venezuelan territory demonstrate that Nicolas Maduro not only poses a threat to the Venezuelan people, his actions threaten the peace and security of Venezuela’s neighbors," Pompeo said.
Venezuela was thrust into a political crisis in January when opposition leader Juan Guaido declared himself acting president, in a direct challenge to Maduro's authority over the country from which millions have fled economic deprivation.
The opposition has branded the socialist leader a "usurper" over his re-election last year in a poll widely viewed as rigged.
Pompeo said in the statement that invoking the TIAR is "recognition of the increasingly destabilizing influence" the Maduro regime has in the region.
"Catastrophic economic policies and political repression continue to drive this unprecedented refugee crisis, straining the ability of governments to respond," he said.
"We look forward to further high-level discussions with fellow TIAR parties, as we come together to collectively address the urgent crisis raging within Venezuela and spilling across its border through the consideration of multilateral economic and political options."
 
pgs
+1
#140
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

You see, I thought one of the reasons Canadians and Europeans and even Australians hate Americans is because the three are more left leaning(?). And according to people from the three, this is why it is better for them to build up alliances and treaties with nations that share their left leaning values, like China and Russia.

One of the ways they will stop hating Americans is if Americans went with them to this left leaning spectrum but again, that is not going to happen! So? What do you do? Destroy them? Many people over at Quora do want to.

And let's be honest here: Quora is a site full of brilliant people. It has a variety of people with successful carriers and entrepreneurs, with PhD's and Masters, so there answers are rarely wrong!

See that’s where you went wrong , we don’t hate Americans , they are our largest trading partner and next door neighbor . Without America we would not be able to afford out generous social programs . Without America we would have to spend money that goes into social programs on defence . Sorry let’s just keep America strong rich and free .
 
mrjoshua
#141
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You still haven't come up with a valid reason why we. Should want to kill our relatives and neighbours.

Because they are evil. Isn't that a good enough reason to kill them?
 
mrjoshua
#142
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Without America we would have to spend money that goes into social programs on defence .

Why would you need to spend money on defense? Who are you defending yourselves from? When they are gone, there will be no need for defense!
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#143
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

The Allies won ww2. In fact, I'm sure there have been many instances where the victor won big.

The biggest loser from WW2 is Islam, a once pretty much peaceful religion and culture, now keeping Nazi ideology alive and strong in your daily lives. From an article I posted earlier

Quote:

However, after over 700 years of peaceful coexistence, the true start of the Arab-Israeli conflict can be dated to 1920 and the rise of one man, Haj Amin Muhammad Al Husseini, the grand mufti of Jerusalem. As grand mufti, al Husseini presided as the Imam of the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, the highest Muslim authority in the British mandate.

 
Jinentonix
+1
#144
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

You see, I thought one of the reasons Canadians and Europeans and even Australians hate Americans is because the three are more left leaning(?). And according to people from the three, this is why it is better for them to build up alliances and treaties with nations that share their left leaning values, like China and Russia.

One of the ways they will stop hating Americans is if Americans went with them to this left leaning spectrum but again, that is not going to happen! So? What do you do? Destroy them? Many people over at Quora do want to.

And let's be honest here: Quora is a site full of brilliant people. It has a variety of people with successful carriers and entrepreneurs, with PhD's and Masters, so there answers are rarely wrong!

The most pathetic "appeal to authority" I've ever heard.
 
Jinentonix
+1
#145
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I like that "lawfully conquered" ... to secure all of those Shawnee WMDs, no doubt.

Go read some history. I'll give you a hint. 1928 was an important year,
 
pgs
#146
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

The biggest loser from WW2 is Islam, a once pretty much peaceful religion and culture, now keeping Nazi ideology alive and strong in your daily lives. From an article I posted earlier

Read up on the siege of Khartoum and get back to me .
 
Jinentonix
+2
#147
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Also sir, I may add, why are you complaining about immigrants when they truly went through the lawful process of coming to your country and not with the intent of conquering but rather improving it?

Who's complaining about immigrants? Now you're resorting to using strawman arguments. And yet you ignore the question about the muslims and Turks, North Africa, Europe, China. So again, it was perfectly acceptable for other people to conquer other countries (or parts of other countries) throughout history but the conquest of the Americas was some sort of crime. That about sum up your pathetic lack of knowledge about human history?


And the fact you think Canadians lean more towards China and Russia on the spectrum is laughable at best. There's no political prisoners or prisoners of conscience in Canadian or US jails. There are no "re-education" camps in Canada or the US. We are allowed to protest the actions of our govts without fear of reprisal. Yeah, we're just like peas in a pod with Russia and China.


Moron.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#148
Is that moron still hung up on his Anti-American rant?


Leading from the rear like most cowards.....
 
Serryah
+1
#149
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

But of course what he says only applies to these worthless, dirty, third world folk that you people from rich countries don't care about and want to keep out.


've been offline for a couple of days so missed your screed of BS.


So not going to bother to reply to much of it except this bit.

I don't want to keep Immigrants out, thanks.


You really need to stop assuming stuff about people.
 
Twin_Moose
#150
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Read up on the siege of Khartoum and get back to me .

There has been many invasions/skirmishes/attacks by every sect of mankind back then, I think you are missing the point in my post
 

Similar Threads

8
Rumsfeld: I Didn't Advocate Invasion
by jjw1965 | Nov 23rd, 2005
574
US Invasion of Iraq-Updates
by Ocean Breeze | Oct 19th, 2005
16
Consequences of Iraq invasion.
by Ocean Breeze | Aug 6th, 2005