Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Gee, those were a couple of nice shots JB.

People don't always realize, like with Homer Simpson using his gun to open his beer, how easy it is to cause, or be a problem, or to get into unseen trouble, like the guy who shoots himself because he wasn't thinking when he crossed a fence, or cleaned his firearm while it was loaded.

Funny a couple weeks ago there was seventeen stores robbed here in Midland MORE THAN ONE OF MY FRIENDS are sleeping in their store with heavey tools handy 'till this is stopped.

But recall the post I made recently where the Ontario liqueur stores WON'T APPREHEND thieves...the one guy alone walked out with $58,000 in stolen taxpayer skins - that's the Jokeville Yorgie wants US ALL to be unarmed in.

Fecalifournia here we come.

Obviously these criminals can't afford legal or illegal guns and would like to continue with their knife and violent beatings without the fear of resistance or arrest.
Last edited by Danbones; 1 week ago at 06:05 AM..

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

So Staples would have to stop selling their printing services to the NRA? That is dumb.

But not as gutless as refusing to answer the question.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Wow, you really just painted yourself into a slaughterhouse corner with that comment doood.
Ha Ha.

Really.

Enjoy that beer.

DaSleeper
+2

cc and dasleeper. please take down that photo or atleast crop it until the bar code is not showing.

That bar code is just a copy of my license # at the front of my license and only people with access to to the firearm registration database would be able to get any more information about me

I worry more about telemarketers getting my phone number than worry who knows who I am and that I have guns....

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I hadn't shot in years. I used to compete decades ago. I was a damned good shot, too. I hadn't fired an anything since about 1983. This summer we set up a little outdoor range up north. I figured that with my 63 year old eyes and 63 year old nervous system I'd be hopeless at it.

Well.

I was dead eye dick. Tight grouping, once sighted in, I couldn't miss. I kept increasing my range, thinking that I was making it too easy. My grouping remained tight and as I adjusted for the arc, bingo.
... and I went back even further ... 75 yards with a long barreled handgun and I was still in the money.

I here thought in a million years that a skill like that was like riding a bicycle ... all breathing and a bit of Zen, I guess.

Felt pretty chuffed but I have zero need to possess firearms in Urban Ontario so I do not, will not.

Made me feel like a kid, again.

.... and no, I wasn't quite legal. The Crown used to grant me special dispensation when I was a kid but I've finally aged off of the SHR and have not a legal thread to stand on.

And then you woke up .

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

That bar code is just a copy of my license # at the front of my license and only people with access to to the firearm registration database would be able to get any more information about me
I worry more about telemarketers getting my phone number than worry who knows who I am and that I have guns....

Never assume you are safe on the internet lol... the thieves all know about you too.

DaSleeper
+1
Paranoia and conspiracy go hand in hand!

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
As opposed to the intentional egotistical dumbess you present.

Alex jones was right about Epstein and mossad 10 years ago and the dancing Israelis as well and he was right about YOU too, doood.

Mercury rots your brain, obviously. Live with it.

The 2018 Flu Vaccine Was Only 29% Effective — but Experts Still Recommend It
https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...r-be-different

He was also right about tax payer funded vaccines too...LOL.

Please quit spending my taxes on your USELESS butt needles bub. Perhaps you should stick to the "gossip threads" and hang out with Hoid. Facts don't matter there.
Last edited by Danbones; 1 week ago at 10:10 AM..

spilledthebeer
+1

cc and dasleeper. please take down that photo or atleast crop it until the bar code is not showing.

For once Bondo is offering up GOOD ADVICE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the identity theft going on......................................

potential thieves SHOULD Not be able to see bar codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since who knows really how much information....................................... ........

they can pick up from it??????????????????????

Danbones
Free Thinker
LOL, We know by know some people can't, and they also can't stand the people who do.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Oh Sleepy, wake up it's time to take your pill...
( you're the guy who can't even work the free version of malwarebytes correctly, remember?)

(1) On the RCMP’s own website under the section entitled: Your Privacy and Access to
Information for the Canadian Firearms Program - Unauthorized Access it states:

“Processes are in place to detect attempts at hacking into CFP computers and prevent access to personal
information. The RCMP continually monitors network traffic on the CFP website for any
possible attempts at unauthorized access. In addition, security procedures have been added
to the website to enhance an already secure service.”
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/atip-aiprp-eng.htm#b

MY COMMENT: If the RCMP has “processes in place to detect attempts at hacking in the CFP
computers” then they must also produce reports identifying how many “attempts at hacking”
have been made and to what extent these “attempts” were successful or unsuccessful. They
must also have reports explaining why they needed to “enhance” the existing security
procedures aand reports showing how effective the “security procedures” they added have
worked.
https://nfa.ca/wp-content/uploads/20...pping-List.pdf

f*ck eh? "CONSPIRACIES?" Another idiot with a gun who doesn't know he is an idiot, just like Homer Simpson...That is the problem over all, right there.

As for a gun registry, we only have to look North to Canada to see it won't work.
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/sto...try-dont-do-it

Personally I prefer bow hunting for so many reasons...mostly because I am good at it.

...and you don't have nearly so many idiots involved because it takes so much more to be good with a bow than it does to be good with a gun at hunting distances.

I think I am going to take out a hunk of bear meat for supper. Gotta make room in the freezer!
Last edited by Danbones; 1 week ago at 10:29 AM..

DaSleeper
You must jump every time someone says BOO!
You and Mhz make a good team!

DaSleeper
+1
Been there done that with the early archery season freezing my ass in a tree stand peeing in a bottle.... finally ended up getting the moose during the regular gun season...

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Gee, those were a couple of nice shots JB.

People don't always realize, like with Homer Simpson using his gun to open his beer, how easy it is to cause, or be a problem, or to get into unseen trouble, like the guy who shoots himself because he wasn't thinking when he crossed a fence, or cleaned his firearm while it was loaded.

Funny a couple weeks ago there was seventeen stores robbed here in Midland MORE THAN ONE OF MY FRIENDS are sleeping in their store with heavey tools handy 'till this is stopped.

But recall the post I made recently where the Ontario liqueur stores WON'T APPREHEND thieves...the one guy alone walked out with $58,000 in stolen taxpayer skins - that's the Jokeville Yorgie wants US ALL to be unarmed in.

Fecalifournia here we come.

Obviously these criminals can't afford legal or illegal guns and would like to continue with their knife and violent beatings without the fear of resistance or arrest.

No surprise that deaths by beating would be down............................

its that obesity and lack of exercise thing slowing down the "beaters"!!!!!!!!!!

JamesBondo
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

But not as gutless as refusing to answer the question.

I am waiting for you to say something about the second ammendment, if you want to run to your corner instead, then I am more than happy to wait for your next moment of internet bravado

Danbones
Free Thinker
NY Fire Commissioners Completely Dismantle 9/11 Official Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-FS8w7XTRI
( contains video of)

Yeah conspiracy theories...like the one where some some muslims in a cave with a lap top...

Keep your powder dry peeps. Do not let them take your guns.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

And then you woke up .

I was in the Armed Forces pigs .... remember? the people that you like to spit at?

pgs
Free Thinker

I was in the Armed Forces pigs .... remember? the people that you like to spit at?

You shoveled coal in the boiler on a leaky tub .

spaminator
NRA sues San Francisco over 'terrorist organization' label
Reuters
Published:
September 10, 2019
Updated:
September 10, 2019 9:14 AM EDT
An attendee wears an NRA shirt during the NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center on May 5, 2018 in Dallas, Texas. (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
The National Rifle Association (NRA) sued San Francisco on Monday, saying a declaration by the city’s Board of Supervisors that officials should limit businesses linked to the NRA because it is a “terrorist organization” was effectively a blacklist.
The confrontation follows heightened debate in the United States following a spate of mass shootings, including one last month at an El Paso Walmart in which 22 people were killed and about 24 wounded in the city near the U.S.-Mexico border.
The NRA, a gun club and gun rights lobbying group with deep political influence, alleged in the suit that the city was violating its free speech rights for political reasons.
“This lawsuit comes with a message to those who attack the NRA: We will never stop fighting for our law-abiding members and their constitutional freedoms,” Wayne LaPierre, the group’s chief executive officer, said in a statement.
The resolution declares: “The National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization’ whose advocacy is a direct cause of arming “individuals who would and have committed acts of terrorism.”
Supervisor Catherine Stefani of the San Francisco board was confident the measure to limit city and county officials working with companies doing business with the NRA would stand up in court, according to the New York Times.
“It’s a resolution, it’s not an ordinance, it’s non-binding,” she told the newspaper.
It requires government officials to “assess the financial and contractual relationships with our vendors and contractors have with (the NRA),” and to “take every reasonable step to limit those entities who do business with the City and County of San Francisco.” It does not go into effect unless signed by San Francisco Mayor London Breed.
The suit asks the court to “instruct elected officials that freedom of speech means you cannot silence or punish those with whom you disagree.”
“The Resolution does not try to hide it animus towards the NRA’s political speech, nor its animating purpose: to remove the NRA from the gun control debate,” said the suit, filed on Monday in the District Court for the Northern District of California.
Neither city officials nor a representative for the NRA were immediately available for comment.
NRA criticizes U.S. Democratic presidential candidates after mass shootings
Trump: NRA could soften opposition to gun reforms
Walmart to stop selling ammunition for handguns, assault-style weapons
http://torontosun.com/news/world/nra...nization-label

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

You shoveled coal in the boiler on a leaky tub .

... not quite. I never flew on one of your old planes.

JamesBondo
+1

well it is kinda rude to call him pigs

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I've brought that up to him, twice now, but the capacity is lacking.

Colpy
Conservative
+1
"St. George Tucker, one of the most important scholars in early America, explained the reasons behind the Second Amendment as follows: 'This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty. . . . The right of self defence is the first law of nature ... in most govts it has been the study of rulers to confine this right w/in the narrowest limits possible. Wherever...the right...to keep & bear arms is, under any...pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.'"

"That's also why, post Civil War, disarming Black Americans was a critical objective of the KKK, and was memorialized in countless Jim Crow laws — to strip African-Americans of their God-given right to self-defense from violence," he reasoned. "I'm a Texan. What happened in Midland-Odessa — and El Paso, Santa Fe & Sutherland Springs — was sick, deranged & horrifying. We need to do MUCH more to stop violent criminals & those w/ dangerous mental illness BEFORE they murder & I'm leading the fight in the Senate to do so."

Senator Ted Cruz

Hoid
Not sure how someone gunning down dozens of innocent people qualifies as self defense.

Tecumsehsbones

I am waiting for you to say something about the second ammendment, if you want to run to your corner instead, then I am more than happy to wait for your next moment of internet bravado

Ok, here's something more. It's spelled "Amendment," and capitalized.

You're as ignorant as you are gutless, twat.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

"St. George Tucker, one of the most important scholars in early America, explained the reasons behind the Second Amendment as follows: 'This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty. . . . The right of self defence is the first law of nature ... in most govts it has been the study of rulers to confine this right w/in the narrowest limits possible. Wherever...the right...to keep & bear arms is, under any...pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.'"
"That's also why, post Civil War, disarming Black Americans was a critical objective of the KKK, and was memorialized in countless Jim Crow laws — to strip African-Americans of their God-given right to self-defense from violence," he reasoned. "I'm a Texan. What happened in Midland-Odessa — and El Paso, Santa Fe & Sutherland Springs — was sick, deranged & horrifying. We need to do MUCH more to stop violent criminals & those w/ dangerous mental illness BEFORE they murder & I'm leading the fight in the Senate to do so."
Senator Ted Cruz

You understand that Cruz is lying in his teeth, right?

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Maybe he should leave, then.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Maybe he should leave, then.

Why would you choose to make an enemy out of a person? That's the kind of shit Putz does!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Ok, here's something more. It's spelled "Amendment," and capitalized.

You're as ignorant as you are gutless, twat.

Are you talking to the mirror?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Are you talking to the mirror?

Why would you choose to make an enemy out of a person? That's the kind of shit Putz does!