Trump World -USA-2019


Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#2731
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

What you describe is precisely the dynamic that is going on in the white house. The relationships severed by choice or by accident WILL require repair.........but might take some time. Trust is hard to reestablish when lost.
Not sure many in the US have figured out what is going on and just how bad Donald is.......or how he is destroying ..There seem tobe a certain myopia there.

The Chinese ... perhaps, the Russians must be daily considering the weakness that they are facing from American leadership. It is an historic opportunity for them..
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#2732
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The Chinese ... perhaps, the Russians must be daily considering the weakness that they are facing from American leadership. It is an historic opportunity for them..

EXACTLY!!!! Trump is exposing all the US warts ;and vulnerabilities. You can imagine what Putin REALLY thinks of Donald...........and it is not what Donald thinks it is.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#2733
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

EXACTLY!!!! Trump is exposing all the US warts ;and vulnerabilities. You can imagine what Putin REALLY thinks of Donald...........and it is not what Donald thinks it is.

One of the toxic side effects of narcissism is not being able to distinguish what's REALLY going on beyond one's constant need for affirmation.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#2734
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The Chinese ... perhaps, the Russians must be daily considering the weakness that they are facing from American leadership. It is an historic opportunity for them..

Yes America has neither instigated or participated in ant new wars in the last three years , a sure sign of weakness .
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#2735
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

EXACTLY!!!! Trump is exposing all the US warts ;and vulnerabilities. You can imagine what Putin REALLY thinks of Donald...........and it is not what Donald thinks it is.

What is it? Does Donald care ?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#2736
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

What is it? Does Donald care ?

Donald cares very much..........for himself and HIS ego. In his world it is all about HIM.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#2737
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Donald cares very much..........for himself and HIS ego. In his world it is all about HIM.

And the United States of America , like it is kind of in his job description . President .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2738
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Yes...he fired him. But it is known how he likes firing folks.......it is a control thing. It is a power thing.


Or alternately a good way of getting rid of "dead wood"
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2739
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

EXACTLY!!!! Trump is exposing all the US warts ;and vulnerabilities. You can imagine what Putin REALLY thinks of Donald...........and it is not what Donald thinks it is.


You should stop fooling yourself, it just makes you look stupid. Are you trying to "out stupid" Putz?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2740
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You should stop fooling yourself, it just makes you look stupid. Are you trying to "out stupid" Putz?

Your constant harassment of those who oppose Trump just shows that it is you who look stupid. Give it a rest old man. You make Putz look like a Rhodes scholar.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2741
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Your constant harassment of those who oppose Trump just shows that it is you who look stupid. Give it a rest old man. You make Putz look like a Rhodes scholar.


You are fully entitled to your own opinion but you should remember that's ALL it is - another opinion!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#2742
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Your constant harassment of those who oppose Trump just shows that it is you who look stupid. Give it a rest old man. You make Putz look like a Rhodes scholar.

Kim Campbell is a Rhodes scholar .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2743
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Kim Campbell is a Rhodes scholar .


I think Putz does an excellent job at ensuring he'll never be mistaken for a Rhodes scholar...………………..maybe an idiot on the road!
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#2744
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Good point..

Funny thing is Trump is trying to do something in the same districts these Dems. are from, and not lifting a finger or addressing it.
 
Hoid
#2745
We have already established that Trump is the trier in chief.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#2746
Trump administration moves to ban flavored e-cigarettes amid surge in youth vaping
Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar announced that the Food and Drug Administration intends ��to clear the market of flavored e-cigarettes.��



source: WAPO
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#2747
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think Putz does an excellent job at ensuring he'll never be mistaken for a Rhodes scholar...………………..maybe an idiot on the road!

You sure as hell don't be confused as one.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2
#2748
Supreme Court to allow Trump administration to enforce asylum restrictions

https://www.axios.com/supreme-court-...lerts_politics

Only the rich, white need apply.....
 
Walter
+1
#2749
Two big wins by the GOP last night.
MAGA
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2750
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You sure as hell don't be confused as one.


Could you try running that in English?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#2751
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Supreme Court to allow Trump administration to enforce asylum restrictions
https://www.axios.com/supreme-court-...lerts_politics
Only the rich, white need apply.....

Isn't this like prescreening for valid asylum claims? Eliminating illegal immigration?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#2752

ws Alert Sep 12, 8:16 AM


Trump administration to ditch expanded federal oversight of U.S. waterways, returning the nation to 1986 water-pollution standards


On Thursday, the administration will finalize its repeal of the 2015 Clean Water Rule, which gave the federal government authority over 60 percent of the nation��s water bodies.

Trump officials say the rollback will provide more certainty for farmers, home builders and other businesses and hand more power over water-quality decisions to individual states. Critics say the move will result in the loss of wetlands and leave critical pieces of the nation��s waterways unprotected.

source: WAPO
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#2753

House panel wants Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google to turn over a trove of records in antitrust probe


The requests ask each of the tech giants to provide detailed information about their internal operations, including copies of key communications between top-level executives and records related to "any prior investigation" they have faced on competition grounds.

source: WAPO
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#2754
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2755
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#2756
lol it's in other people's words ( as usual ) so it's just another one of Cliffy's "Nopinions"
muuuusssshhhhrrrroooooommmmmmsss!!!!!!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#2757
U.S. disappoints with world ranking again, rated 47th best place to live...out of 64

Make America...lose again?


For the second year in a row, expats rank the United States as the 47th best place to live...out of just 64 countries, according to a new survey from InterNations’ Expat Insider. Last year, the U.S. placed 47 out of 68 countries.


Much of America’s disappointing ranking is linked to health care — as it was ranked “the most expensive country for expat health" — while the high costs of living and child care also play a role.


Things are comparably bleak for Quality of Life, where the U.S. came in at 44, behind Poland, Bulgaria, Mexico (which expats love “despite feeling unsafe”) and Costa Rica. Portugal topped the list here. The U.S. was ranked 46 out of 64 for Cost of Living.


In fact, in the Family Life category, the U.S. remains low on the list for Quality of Education, coming in at 29 out of 36 countries.
Although the Land of the Free avoided both the top and bottom 10 rankings for Relationships and Romance, the country’s highest ranking in the assessed indexes is “a poor 32nd place out of 36” for Family Life.


In that index, America’s biggest achievement is a 25th place ranking for Family Well-Being.


Within those indexes, the U.S. does manage to come in at 7 for Digital Life (90% of the country is “happy with high-speed internet access”) and 14 for Career Prospects & Satisfaction.


More: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lpm-story.html
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#2758
Oh, come on Cliffy!!!

it's nothing killing a hundred million or so freshly unarmed citizens won't fix!
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#2759
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

U.S. disappoints with world ranking again, rated 47th best place to live...out of 64

Make America...lose again?


For the second year in a row, expats rank the United States as the 47th best place to live...out of just 64 countries, according to a new survey from InterNations’ Expat Insider. Last year, the U.S. placed 47 out of 68 countries.


Much of America’s disappointing ranking is linked to health care — as it was ranked “the most expensive country for expat health" — while the high costs of living and child care also play a role.


Things are comparably bleak for Quality of Life, where the U.S. came in at 44, behind Poland, Bulgaria, Mexico (which expats love “despite feeling unsafe”) and Costa Rica. Portugal topped the list here. The U.S. was ranked 46 out of 64 for Cost of Living.


In fact, in the Family Life category, the U.S. remains low on the list for Quality of Education, coming in at 29 out of 36 countries.
Although the Land of the Free avoided both the top and bottom 10 rankings for Relationships and Romance, the country’s highest ranking in the assessed indexes is “a poor 32nd place out of 36” for Family Life.


In that index, America’s biggest achievement is a 25th place ranking for Family Well-Being.


Within those indexes, the U.S. does manage to come in at 7 for Digital Life (90% of the country is “happy with high-speed internet access”) and 14 for Career Prospects & Satisfaction.


More: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lpm-story.html

It certainly is not the safest place to live.......With more guns than people.....and regular shootings happening.

But they BELIEVE that having guns makes them safe. and like many false beliefs........delusions........there is no reality to that premise.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2760
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

U.S. disappoints with world ranking again, rated 47th best place to live...out of 64

Make America...lose again?


For the second year in a row, expats rank the United States as the 47th best place to live...out of just 64 countries, according to a new survey from InterNations’ Expat Insider. Last year, the U.S. placed 47 out of 68 countries.


Much of America’s disappointing ranking is linked to health care — as it was ranked “the most expensive country for expat health" — while the high costs of living and child care also play a role.


Things are comparably bleak for Quality of Life, where the U.S. came in at 44, behind Poland, Bulgaria, Mexico (which expats love “despite feeling unsafe”) and Costa Rica. Portugal topped the list here. The U.S. was ranked 46 out of 64 for Cost of Living.


In fact, in the Family Life category, the U.S. remains low on the list for Quality of Education, coming in at 29 out of 36 countries.
Although the Land of the Free avoided both the top and bottom 10 rankings for Relationships and Romance, the country’s highest ranking in the assessed indexes is “a poor 32nd place out of 36” for Family Life.


In that index, America’s biggest achievement is a 25th place ranking for Family Well-Being.


Within those indexes, the U.S. does manage to come in at 7 for Digital Life (90% of the country is “happy with high-speed internet access”) and 14 for Career Prospects & Satisfaction.


More: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lpm-story.html


You don't want to jump to conclusions Cliffy. First it depends a lot on who is doing the ranking and secondly the world has about 200 countries so someone has obviously omitted about 130 countries to someone's advantage (probably not the U.S.) Don't get sucked in by these assholes!
 

Similar Threads

4684
Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )
by Ocean Breeze | Jan 11th, 2019
55
2018 - 2019 World Junior Hockey
by Mowich | Jan 6th, 2019
4
World starts to welcome 2019
by Blackleaf | Jan 1st, 2019