The rage against Boris

Blackleaf
TONY PARSONS Boris Johnsonís brightness is a welcome sight after three years of doom and gloom

COMMENT
Tony Parsons
31 Aug 2019
The Sun

WE have endured more than three years of the establishment blocking, frustrating and thwarting the biggest vote for anything in British history.

More than three years of the liberal elite using any means necessary to kneecap Brexit.

Boris Johnson's positivity and can-do attitude has struck a mighty chord that resonates loud and clear from Landís End to John oí Groats Credit: afp

More than three years of democracy being denied by all those pampered, privileged people so accustomed to life going their way.

Today it is not Brexit our country is sick of. It is the relentless negativity of all the miserable sods who have loathed Brexit with a vengeance yet always lacked the spine to cancel it.

Truly, it is not Brexit we grow weary of. It is the bitching of all the gloomy glumbuckets who tell us the fifth-largest economy in the world is a pitiful little land too weak, too feeble, too diminished to stand alone in the world.

The British people are sick to the back teeth of the pessimism of the British establishment.

That is why the can-do optimism of Boris Johnson has struck a mighty chord that resonates loud and clear from Landís End to John oí Groats.

His upbeat positivity is exhilarating after the down-in-the-mouth negativity of all those who warn we are doomed outside of the EUís clammy embrace.

Whatever Boris does now to get Brexit done, from pressing the ďmuteĒ button on Parliament for a few days to *withholding £30billion of the divorce settlement ó it will be cheered to the rafters by *millions.

This is less to do with *leaving the EU, more to do with human nature. Relentless pessimism is boring.

Emma Thompson called the greatest country in the the world ďa cake-filled, misery-laden, grey, old islandĒ. Who wants this negative crap?

New research published this week revealed optimists live longer than pessimists. Looking on the bright side is good for you, the boffins conclude.

GLOOMY GITS

Being upbeat and positive will help you live to 85, while someone who is downbeat and negative will almost certainly be pushing up the daisies by then.

That is why Boris will crush Jeremy Corbyn in any general election.

That is why we are sick of looking at Philip Hammond, John Major, Gina Miller, Dominic Grieve and Anna Soubry, with their dreary pessimism and faces like an undertakerís slapped bottom.

It has become a cliche that the old battle lines between Left and Right no longer exist.

The greatest divide in our time is not so much between Leave and Remain as between those of us who believe this country has a golden, glorious future as a sovereign nation once more and those who really donít.

This new Prime Minister has made pessimism unfashionable.

If you believe the best is yet to come, itís a wonderful life.

A general election? Please, let it be soon! This country yearns for the chance to vote for happier days.

From the House of Commons to Broadcasting House, all those gloomy gits who believe the UK canít survive in the big, wide world are totally out of touch with the national mood.

In the country at large, the upbeat optimism of Boris Johnson is as sweet as an apple on Christmas Day.

I welcome a general election - this country yearns for the chance to vote for happier days and Boris will certainly crush Jeremy Corbyn Credit: Getty

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/983661...-tony-parsons/

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Do Jonathan Pie and you get every angry year when Parliament is prorogued and there's a State Opening of Parliament or is it just this occasion when Boris, rather than suspending democracy, is trying to help save democracy by giving Remainers less time to overturn it? That's what's really got your goat up, isn't it? You're angry that Boris has outwitted the anti-democratic Remainers by coming up with a ruse to carry out the democratic decision made by the British people. You don't like that. And, like the Remainers, you're calling Boris's decision to save democracy from the anti-democratic Remainers "undemocratic"!

I don't give a shit about Brexit. I just like Jonathan's style. You, on the other hand, are a raving lunatic waving your hands about and spouting right wing propaganda talking points without a single original thought of your own.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I don't give a shit about Brexit. I just like Jonathan's style. You, on the other hand, are a raving lunatic waving your hands about and spouting right wing propaganda talking points without a single original thought of your own.

Blackleaf
Jeff Taylor: "Cats and pigeons and headless chickens!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT4zyus-HyY

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

If you donít give a sh-t , why did you comment ?

Blackleaf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIhB8GnzXaw

Serryah
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

It's not me that's treasonous. It's the Remainers who are treasonous.

And yet he's against Boris's prorogation of parliament which has come about in order to stop anti-democratic Remainers overturning Breexit.

I didn't mean you, I meant the Remainers that are working to overthrow the government in a secret hiding place that you've yet to prove by providing a link.

Since you haven't even yet, you obviously can't, which means you lied, made it up despite saying that people know they are.

You really can't stand telling the truth, can you?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I didn't mean you, I meant the Remainers that are working to overthrow the government in a secret hiding place that you've yet to prove by providing a link.
Since you haven't even yet, you obviously can't, which means you lied, made it up despite saying that people know they are.
You really can't stand telling the truth, can you?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Just out!

It's the newest hit "Brexit" song from the Continent!

http://youtu.be/2D6xSDffm6c

Blackleaf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSikPn8NWng