Milestones, People & Misc that fits nowhere else

Ocean Breeze
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Split

Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony Split : People.com

after 7 yrs. Yep........that's about the "average" lifespan for eternal marital bliss

CDNBear
This is news?

Ocean Breeze
Amy Winehouse found dead, aged 27

BBC News - Amy Winehouse found dead, aged 27

Cause of death to be determined ...

SLM
+1
#4  Top Rated Post
Okay, the people and misc part of the thread title I get.

But milestones? Really?

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Okay, the people and misc part of the thread title I get.

But milestones? Really?

when a significant milestone occurs........it will be posted. Or better yet...... post what you consider a milestone.

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

when a significant milestone occurs........it will be posted. Or better yet...... post what you consider a milestone.

Ah, okay, I got ya now.

I was quite confused about how J'Lo and Milestone could possibly be in the same topic.

This may qualify as some sort of milestone, but regardless will definitely fit into the "misc" category.

Biggest dog in the world: Meet George the 7ft long Great Dane... who's terrified of chihuahuas | Mail Online

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Ah, okay, I got ya now.

I was quite confused about how J'Lo and Milestone could possibly be in the same topic.

This may qualify as some sort of milestone, but regardless will definitely fit into the "misc" category.

Biggest dog in the world: Meet George the 7ft long Great Dane... who's terrified of chihuahuas | Mail Online

I figured an all inclusive title like that could cover a lot of "sins'.........er.... MISC.

Ocean Breeze
Quote:

Longtime CBS News commentator Andy Rooney has died, CBS News reported Saturday. He was 92.

He had been hospitalized after suffering "serious complications" following minor surgery last month.

Rooney got his start in journalism during World War II, when he wrote for the Stars and Stripes, and he joined CBS in 1949 as a writer for Arthur Godfrey's radio and television entertainment show.

He went on to collaborate between 1962 and 1968 on a series of essays with his friend, the late newsman Harry Reasoner.

He joined "60 Minutes" in 1978, according to CBS, beginning decades of show-ending essays on topics as varied as looking for a job ("We need people who can actually do things. We have too many bosses and too few workers. More college graduates ought to become plumbers or electricians, then go home at night and read Shakespeare."); his bushy eyebrows ("I try to look nice. I comb my hair, I tie my tie, I put on a jac ket, but I draw the line when it comes to trimming my eyebrows. You work with what you got."); the "shock and awe" campaign that started the Iraq War in 2003 (the phrase "makes us look like foolish braggarts.")

Rooney announced on October 2, 2011, in his 1,097th essay for "60 Minutes" that he would no longer appear regularly.

May he RIP.

source: CNN breaking news.

Ron in Regina
+1

after 7 yrs. Yep........that's about the "average" lifespan for eternal marital bliss

....not for a Kardashian.

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

....not for a Kardashian.

LOL..........apparently she is "in hiding" now. ( according to the finest of celeb gossip e-rags

Ocean Breeze
Levon Helm, Drummer and Singer for the Band, Dies at 71

Levon Helm, who helped forge a deep-rooted American music as the drummer and singer for the Band, died on Thursday in Manhattan. He was 71 and lived in Woodstock, N.Y.

source: NY times mailing.

Said1
It's 11:17 and I"m still awake. Woot.

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1 View Post

It's 11:17 and I"m still awake. Woot.

too much information...

Said1
We're not talking dirty here. Sheesh.

DurkaDurka
OMG, the Zionist rich killers have truck again. Whitney only snorted Jew Coke, mixed with the ashes of Moses.

Said1
As of they drive trucks. j/k

Ocean Breeze

Tim Conway, uninhibited crack-up artist on ��The Carol Burnett Show,�� dies at 85

He provoked howls of laughter from television audiences and from co-stars, who could barely stay in character when he unleashed his arsenal of ridiculous accents and preposterous physical stunts. The family announced his death in a statement but did not say where or how he died.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...tertain&wpmk=1

Curious Cdn
Ensign Parker ....

Blackleaf
Friday next week will mark 200 years since Queen Victoria's birth.

Manchester City are the first side since Preston North End to claim at least one league victory against every side they have faced in two consecutive seasons.

Preston did it back in 1888-89 and 1889-90.

Ocean Breeze
Gloria Vanderbilt, Style Icon and Mother of Anderson Cooper, Dies at 95

https://people.com/style/gloria-vand...ampaign=434454

Ocean Breeze

Egypt��s ousted president Mohammed Morsi dies in court while facing trial, state television reported

Morsi died of an apparent heart attack, according to Egyptian media reports. He had been imprisoned since 2013, when his elected government was overthrown in a military coup.

source: WAPO

Ocean Breeze
Larry King and Seventh Wife Shawn Divorcing After 22 Years of Marriage

https://people.com/tv/larry-king-wif...rce=people.com

Curious Cdn

Larry King and Seventh Wife Shawn Divorcing After 22 Years of Marriage
https://people.com/tv/larry-king-wif...rce=people.com

She gets the house and car.

He gets mummified by embalmers.

Ocean Breeze
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

She gets the house and car.

He gets mummified by embalmers.

If the house is rat i;infested and the car won't run.....HE could be the lucky one

Ocean Breeze
+1
Actress Valerie Harper dies. She played Rhoda Morgenstern on ��The Mary Tyler Moore Show.��

She won four Emmys during her time as the chronically single, irrepressibly funny Rhoda �� three for her sidekick role on ��Mary Tyler Moore�� and one as the lead character in the spin-off ��Rhoda."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...tertain&wpmk=1

RIP Valerie You did real good....

Curious Cdn

Marc Anothny splits and Cleopatra makes an asp of herself by committing suicide.

Ocean Breeze

Marc Anothny splits and Cleopatra makes an asp of herself by committing suicide.

Just another day...

Curious Cdn

Just another day...

No point in making a big drama about it.

Ocean Breeze

No point in making a big drama about it.

They , create enough dram a by themselves.