If Canadians hate the US, why doesn't Canada just sever ties with them?


mrjoshua
#121
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

the countries are fused at the waist. It can t be separated.

No they are not!

Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

USA is the disease n the bottom half.

Which is a good reason to let them go before you catch it!

Okay Kiwi, explain to me why Canada has relations with the evil USA but not Iran or North Korea?
 
NZDoug
#122
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

No they are not!
Which is a good reason to let them go before you catch it!
Okay Kiwi, explain to me why Canada has relations with the evil USA but not Iran or North Korea?

An imaginary line called the 48th Parellel, separates the same land mass, called North America.
Get it?
Last edited by NZDoug; Aug 14th, 2019 at 02:38 AM..Reason: spelling fix
 
mrjoshua
#123
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

An imaginary line called the 48th Parellel, separates the same land mass,

No! I'm not talking about imaginary lines! I'm talking about severing trade, severing immigration, severing diplomacy, severing treaties, severing everything!

Sir, one of the things that Canadians often complain about is how dependent Canada is on the US for its economy! If you sever trade and all economic treaties and basically anything that has to do with money, you destroy this dependence.

Canadians complain that evil American corporations are buying off Canada, why let that happen in the first place? It's like if I bought something and then the vendor complains for selling it!? Argh! It doesn't make any sense!

Canadians complain how Americanization is destroying Canada and that the US's culture is corrupt, why let it in the first place!? Canadians, they wouldn't be there if they don't sell! Perhaps look into yourselves instead of blaming somebody else for it but no Canadians don't want to do that, they just want to blame. It's like blaming the bottle for getting liver cancer or the cigarette for getting lung cancer!

Canadians complain about Americans being fat, loud, arrogant, ignorant, annoying, stupid, can point to where a place is on a map, paying with US dollars, and just destroys the view and the pleasantry of a place. Hello!? Ban them!? Ever thought of that? If you do that, you wouldn't have to deal with them again!

Same with diplomacy, sigh...

And if you are an American, for the love of God, have some self respect! They don't want you! You are going to a party where the host and everyone there hates your rotting guts! Why be so pathetic? Stay in your country! Your country has beautiful sites anyway! This will help boost your tourism industry! Help create more jobs! Help your local economy! See? You win too! As for them, they win too because... well, they won't have to deal with you anymore.

Now Canadians, you know I am right! Perhaps you've even considered it among yourselves but for some bizarre reason you won't do it! Canadians just want to whine and stress themselves out. They won't do it, not even after every evil thing the US has done. Not even after the millions they have killed!

I wonder, if Iran or North Korea were as powerful, would you have relations with them? Would you trade with them? Would people flock to an Iranian version of McDonald's or watch a North Korean version of The Avengers?
 
NZDoug
#124
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

No! I'm not talking about imaginary lines! I'm talking about severing trade, severing immigration, severing diplomacy, severing treaties, severing everything!
Sir, one of the things that Canadians often complain about is how dependent Canada is on the US for its economy! If you sever trade and all economic treaties and basically anything that has to do with money, you destroy this dependence.
Canadians complain that evil American corporations are buying off Canada, why let that happen in the first place? It's like if I bought something and then the vendor complains for selling it!? Argh! It doesn't make any sense!
Canadians complain how Americanization is destroying Canada and that the US's culture is corrupt, why let it in the first place!? Canadians, they wouldn't be there if they don't sell! Perhaps look into yourselves instead of blaming somebody else for it but no Canadians don't want to do that, they just want to blame. It's like blaming the bottle for getting liver cancer or the cigarette for getting lung cancer!
Canadians complain about Americans being fat, loud, arrogant, ignorant, annoying, stupid, can point to where a place is on a map, paying with US dollars, and just destroys the view and the pleasantry of a place. Hello!? Ban them!? Ever thought of that? If you do that, you wouldn't have to deal with them again!
Same with diplomacy, sigh...
And if you are an American, for the love of God, have some self respect! They don't want you! You are going to a party where the host and everyone there hates your rotting guts! Why be so pathetic? Stay in your country! Your country has beautiful sites anyway! This will help boost your tourism industry! Help create more jobs! Help your local economy! See? You win too! As for them, they win too because... well, they won't have to deal with you anymore.
Now Canadians, you know I am right! Perhaps you've even considered it among yourselves but for some bizarre reason you won't do it! Canadians just want to whine and stress themselves out. They won't do it, not even after every evil thing the US has done. Not even after the millions they have killed!
I wonder, if Iran or North Korea were as powerful, would you have relations with them? Would you trade with them? Would people flock to an Iranian version of McDonald's or watch a North Korean version of The Avengers?

Josh,
evening, mate.
Lets get real.
Aussie kisses USASS. BIG TIME.
Sydney?
 
mrjoshua
#125
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Aussie kisses USASS. BIG TIME.

Well if Australians feel the same way too then they should take my advice. The same applies to New Zealand.

And no.

Now, about Canada...
 
Serryah
#126
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Perhaps run for government?



As I said, you can't change them or him.

I get a feeling that they are going to vote for him again or another... what is it? Republican?

I saw a portion of this debate between Democrats(?) who were asked if they would allow free healthcare to illegals, all said yes... I think they lost already.



Let them believe whatever they want to believe.

Would you get offended if I said I was King of Canada?



Perhaps they shouldn't be Leader or what they call, world cop?

I thought millions have already died because of them? They should be stripped of the title!



Oh enough with this family BS already.



Did you forget about the choices I presented to you already?



I think I know more than you do.



It is. You just don't want to do it.


*headdesk, because that's what this convo is like*

Okay, not gonna keep arguing over this because at this point it's... pointless.


Just one last thing - it is NOT that easy, despite what you think, and no, I don't think you know more than I do. I think you know LESS, however.
 
NZDoug
#127
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Well if Australians feel the same way too then they should take my advice. The same applies to New Zealand.
And no.
Now, about Canada...

No mate,
What about the Darwin scene pre US.
China owns the docks to make Aussie rich.
US pissed off because of America has full time troops there?
Who are American and they want to put weird missiles to make everyone a victims to theirr fallout?
Yaa,naw...l
Really, its hard to care....
SAD.
Last edited by NZDoug; Aug 14th, 2019 at 06:42 AM..
 
pgs
+1
#128
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

No one in the world is safe.
The arms industries world wide and the demographic that profits from their sales have finally come up against the reality of their greed. As the earth gradually becomes uninhabitable by virtue of climate change it may shortly not be worth fighting over. Surely everyone by now should have realized that arms races and wars whether nuclear or conventional must have contributed dramatically to global warming in addition to all the obvious grief they have caused from loss of life. The reality of the technology of war is that as soon as it is employed it is an admission of failure.

Be afraid . Be very afraid . In twelve years it is going to be so hot , you may have to wear shorts and a t-shirt .
 
pgs
+1
#129
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Good enough reason to build a wall then and let them go.

Oh Curious Cdn, I am having trouble with a few of your countrymen here. They keep saying that Canada does and will not sever ties with the US no matter how evil it has become.

I have already offered them numerous countries as choices but still they reject it! I even brought in the Commonwealth and CANZUK and still they fight me over it...

I hope for the glory of Canada that this is not what the majority are like. Can you speak sense to them please?

F-ck off . You are out to lunch .
 
pgs
#130
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

No! I'm not talking about imaginary lines! I'm talking about severing trade, severing immigration, severing diplomacy, severing treaties, severing everything!

Sir, one of the things that Canadians often complain about is how dependent Canada is on the US for its economy! If you sever trade and all economic treaties and basically anything that has to do with money, you destroy this dependence.

Canadians complain that evil American corporations are buying off Canada, why let that happen in the first place? It's like if I bought something and then the vendor complains for selling it!? Argh! It doesn't make any sense!

Canadians complain how Americanization is destroying Canada and that the US's culture is corrupt, why let it in the first place!? Canadians, they wouldn't be there if they don't sell! Perhaps look into yourselves instead of blaming somebody else for it but no Canadians don't want to do that, they just want to blame. It's like blaming the bottle for getting liver cancer or the cigarette for getting lung cancer!

Canadians complain about Americans being fat, loud, arrogant, ignorant, annoying, stupid, can point to where a place is on a map, paying with US dollars, and just destroys the view and the pleasantry of a place. Hello!? Ban them!? Ever thought of that? If you do that, you wouldn't have to deal with them again!

Same with diplomacy, sigh...

And if you are an American, for the love of God, have some self respect! They don't want you! You are going to a party where the host and everyone there hates your rotting guts! Why be so pathetic? Stay in your country! Your country has beautiful sites anyway! This will help boost your tourism industry! Help create more jobs! Help your local economy! See? You win too! As for them, they win too because... well, they won't have to deal with you anymore.

Now Canadians, you know I am right! Perhaps you've even considered it among yourselves but for some bizarre reason you won't do it! Canadians just want to whine and stress themselves out. They won't do it, not even after every evil thing the US has done. Not even after the millions they have killed!

I wonder, if Iran or North Korea were as powerful, would you have relations with them? Would you trade with them? Would people flock to an Iranian version of McDonald's or watch a North Korean version of The Avengers?

Fu-k off . You are barking at the moon .
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#131
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Be afraid . Be very afraid . In twelve years it is going to be so hot , you may have to wear shorts and a t-shirt .

In a hundred years, Calgary will be an empty ghost town when the glacial meltwater coming from ice laid down thousands of years ago is finished leaving nary a drop to drink.
 
spilledthebeer
#132
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Whatever , you’re safe down in nowhere land .




TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nut Zone Doug is a DEDICATED Red Chinese agent provocateur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



His name will be on the "protected list" of useful idiots.......................................


and cowardly Quislings......................................... .


when the New Zealand Soviet is established.....................................


with the aid of the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nut Zone Doug demands that YOU NOT LOOK.............................


at news reports from Hong Kong.............................


that seem to suggest that the Peoples Liberation Army..............................


does not have the support of the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


Soviet Dogma dictates that the residents of Hong Kong who are protesting so strongly..............................


and risking so much to defend their FEW civil rights...................................


are NOT REALLY PEOPLE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Those who oppose the Peoples Liberation Army.............................................


in any way at all..........................................


HAVE NO RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thus the Hong KOng protestors are wasting their time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Hong Kong protestors must be defined...............................


in terms that Nut Zone Doug and his SOVIET MASTERS would approve of.........................................


meaning the protestors are nothing more than "Hooligans"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


Soviet Bigots truly love smearing those who oppose them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
#133
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

An imaginary line called the 48th Parellel, separates the same land mass, called North America.
Get it?






An imaginary line separates Nut Zone Doug..........................


from the world of truth and logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And as usual......................................


LIE-beral BIGOTRY is producing PROBLEMS.......................


for all Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals ARE ALREADY trying to sever ties with the Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As proof I offer the SCREWED UP LIE-beral approach to national security and NAFTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The PROBLEM IS that LIE-berals DO NOT wish to be separated from access to Yankee dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


With the added complication that LIE-berals DO NOT wish to be separated from their handy HIDING PLACE.........................


BEHIND THE U.S. Marines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Its a dangerous world.......................................


and LIE-berals want to KEEP their entitlements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
 
spilledthebeer
#134
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

In a hundred years, Calgary will be an empty ghost town when the glacial meltwater coming from ice laid down thousands of years ago is finished leaving nary a drop to drink.


And in about 15 years............................................. .


there will be NOBODY LEFT........................................


who knows ANYTHING about your Red Tory idol........................................



Joe Clark............................................. ..............


WHO?????????????????????????????????????????
 
NZDoug
#135
hey there, here's a new
"The Peace Report", which is program put together by U.S. Military veterans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AO5at3YNBg
Flick them 10 bucks,it will make you will feel better, and spread the world.
I do.
 
Curious Cdn
#136
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

hey there, here's a new
"The Peace Report", which is program put together by U.S. Military veterans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AO5at3YNBg
Flick them 10 bucks,it will make you will feel better, and spread the world.
I do.

This shyte conveniently forgets

A) the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan that completely trashed the country and left it in the hands of Pakistani Pashtun ... and ...

B) that Afghanistan aided, abettet housed and sheltered Bin Laden and his little army and that Afghanistan acted as a base for a particularly heinous attack that killed thousands of American men, women, children in horrible circumstances.

If you're going to play the blame game, Pakistan and Russia are at the very top of your list with the Saudi Wahabist freak show running about fourth.

The Afghan people themselves are on that list. There wouldn't be a single American in that country, ever if Afghan-based cuthroats hadn't turned a bunch of civilian airliners into guided fuel-aur bombs. You'd almost think that Afghan Chambers of Commerce bought into Bin Laden's plan to bring some serious doe-re-me into their poor, parched disaster land.



I won't even bring up Allah's righteous and thriving heroin trade.
 
mrjoshua
#137
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

If you're going to play the blame game

The world has to stop blaming and start acting!

Anyway, I'm done with this thread but there will be another one coming soon.
 
pgs
+1
#138
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

The world has to stop blaming and start acting!

Anyway, I'm done with this thread but there will be another one coming soon.

Don’t hurry back .
 
petros
+1
#139
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

The world has to stop blaming and start acting!
Anyway, I'm done with this thread but there will be another one coming soon.

Acting? Isn't that when you role play and pretend to be someone you aren't?

Slacktavistism.
 
taxslave
#140
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

In a hundred years, Calgary will be an empty ghost town when the glacial meltwater coming from ice laid down thousands of years ago is finished leaving nary a drop to drink.

One more round of Liberal government and Cargary will be a goast town in less than a generation.
 
taxslave
+1
#141
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post
An imaginary line called the 48th Parellel, separates the same land mass, called North America.
Get it?

Don'y they teach geography where you live? Its the 49th.
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#142
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

One more round of Liberal government and Cargary will be a goast town in less than a generation.

Maybe so. A Tory government probably can't do much more, either.

Poor poor, Alberta. Everyone is a victim there during good times, bad times rich times, poor times ....
 
spilledthebeer
#143
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

hey there, here's a new
"The Peace Report", which is program put together by U.S. Military veterans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AO5at3YNBg
Flick them 10 bucks,it will make you will feel better, and spread the world.
I do.




Nut Zone Doug tells us "that clearly conceived ideas are easily understood"...................................


The IDIOT has finally made a statement that IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


To bad its a quote he STOLE FROM SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And its even worse..................................


that it illustrates WHY CDNS are now so angry with LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We easily UNDERSTAND that things like LIE-beral GREED...................................


and RED CHINESE DICTATORS..................................


ARE BAD FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!