Where do you stand on this upcoming Fall election?

petros
Yuuuuup. Horrific.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Oh, those tax-and-spend Republicans, eh?
Trump is definitely one of those.

No. . . borrow-and-spend Republicans.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

I cant wait for the liberal hacks to attempt to remind me about Harper's 2 Billion dollar deficit. What is Trudeau at, 50 billion?

About 15.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No. . . borrow-and-spend Republicans.

... and when a new Democrat President is saddled with an over-leveraged economy that implodes just a few months in his mandate after eight years of blatant mismanagement, the tough guy Hillbillies sure are quick to blame the naygra

Danbones
Free Thinker

Insofar as I care at all (very little) or have any say (none), I favor Scheer, on the principle that Canada generally does what they're told when the Tories are in charge.

Yes, but not by the same queen that strokes your ego.

I think he may be BUY curious

Say...is that an ambulance in your pocket, or are you just hoping for some slab time?
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 30th, 2019 at 06:42 PM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1

... and when a new Democrat President is saddled with an over-leveraged economy that implodes just a few months in his mandate after eight years of blatant mismanagement, the tough guy Hillbillies sure are quick to blame the naygra

YOU sure are!

Got your one white tooth polish ready?

Shine up that black hole in your face for gawd's sake!

Now go get us some coffee NOW, BOI!!!!!

Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ticle-1.197492

My gawd what a bunch o beatchtards.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Howdy, Crazy Pants!

Swallow your tongue, lately?

JamesBondo
Quote: Originally Posted by tecumsehsbones View Post

about 15.

15 plus or minus 2 billion.

Tecumsehsbones

15 plus or minus 2 billion.

Well, at least you've abandoned your hysterical screech of "50 billion!"

Baby steps.

JamesBondo
+1
Trudeau campaigned on a '$2B defecit is bad' premise. he will have to answer for his 30 billion dollar credit card bill

JamesBondo

Well, at least you've abandoned your hysterical screech of "50 billion!"
Baby steps.

if he gets re-elected, I'm sure this will become a reality.

Tecumsehsbones

if he gets re-elected, I'm sure this will become a reality.

Along with mandatory homosexuality and returning all of Canada to the FNs.

I see you're back to hysterical screeching. Sorry to temporarily distract you from DOOOOOOM!

pgs
Free Thinker

You can complain about it all you like. Federal Conservative support here has dropped in lock step with the drop of support for Rob Ford.

The Liberals are making hay with it. "See! If you vote for Andrew Scheer, you get Rob Ford in Ottawa!" It's utter bullshot, of course but it's real, it's happening and it may have already lost the election for the Federal Tories.

Yes it may have . Great country we live in eh. Ontario’s vote carries the whole country .

Hoid
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yes it may have . Great country we live in eh. Ontario’s vote carries the whole country .

That's how the rest of BC feels about Van/Lower mainland.

JamesBondo
+1

Along with mandatory homosexuality and returning all of Canada to the FNs.

I've never wrote that. And the safe money says that you can't find the post where anyone else wrote this, so clearly you are projecting.

I see you're back to hysterical screeching.

That is ironic. My post about Trudeau's spending habits appears to have you screeching hysterically.

Sorry to temporarily distract you from DOOOOOOM!

If you think Trudeau's spending is "Doom" then why do you defend him?

Tecumsehsbones

I've never wrote that. And the safe money says that you can't find the post where anyone else wrote this, so clearly you are projecting.
That is ironic. My post about Trudeau's spending habits appears to have you screeching hysterically.
If you think Trudeau's spending is "Doom" then why do you defend him?

Speaking of stuff we never wrote, I challenge you to find a single word I've ever written defending Trudeaubama.

He's even dumber and more hapless than most of your PMs.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Speaking of stuff we never wrote, I challenge you to find a single word I've ever written defending Trudeaubama.
He's even dumber and more hapless than most of your PMs.

Ohhhh. Your in BONDO'S cross hairs, now!

Try not to pee yourself laughing.

spilledthebeer

About 15.

CLUELESS TWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CURRENT federal Cdn deficit is TWENTY BILLION dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAME as the last two years........................................

that means THIRTY BILLION DOLLARS in debt in 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN ADD the THIRTY TWO BILLION from the 2016 year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For math challenged LIE-berals that adds up to NINETY TWO BILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this $92 billion DOES NOT COVER.....................................

the civil service union HOG PENSION DEFICITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have promised HUGE pension gifts......................................

to be paid LATER.........................................

in exchange for HOG VOTES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Nearly 7 years ago the outgoing chairman of the OSSTF - Ontari-owe high school teachers pension management team...............

appeared on TVO/The Agenda and told host Paikin .......................................

that OSSTF AT THAT TIME- had a FIFTEEN BILION DOLLAR PENSION DEFICIT......................................

and simple extrapolation indicated that by summer 2018...........................

LIE-beral promises to OSSTF would reach FIFTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In light of this.................................

is it any wonder that Wynne-bag LIE-berals sold OPG...........................................

SPIKED the price of electricity to INSANE LEVELS......................................

and CLOSED THE HYDRO ONE BOOKS to the public....................................

so we could not see what was done with OUR MONEY??????????????????????????????

Up until 2012................................

Cdn news media told us of the growing HOG pension deficits that LIE-berals were generating................................

in 2012 the Federal HOG deficit had hit OVER THREE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But now our LIE-beral friendly media HAS STOPPED talking about the HUGE HOG DEBTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course HOG PR people are actively DISCOURAGING ANY talk of how much LIE-berals have promised to the HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The UGLY REALITY is that Canada is BANKRUPT......................................

with LIE-berals insanely PRETENDING our economy is "booming"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet Our idiot Boy and his loser gang wonder WHY...............................

we call them LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
"It's a big club and you and I are not in it." - George Carlin.