Great Lakes Water Levels


Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
The rivers are low like always this time of the year.

From Tbay to Killarney.


The Maroons who manage the water levels are to blame.

Come at me
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#2
You mean the little man who turns the tap on and off in the St.Lawrence river? The St.Lawerence valley floods, do therefore, you open up the tap and lower the water level on Lake Ontario (No you don't).

Where's the tap for Lake Erie? Hiding behind the FallsHow does THAT work when they divert water from the Falls to top up a reservoir?

Last! I have a secret to share with you:

LOTS

OF

PRECIPITATION

THIS

YEAR ...

It's a plot!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You mean the little man who turns the tap on and off in the St.Lawrence river? The St.Lawerence valley floods, do therefore, you open up the tap and lower the water level on Lake Ontario (No you don't).

Where's the tap for Lake Erie? Hiding behind the FallsHow does THAT work when they divert water from the Falls to top up a reservoir?

Last! I have a secret to share with you:

LOTS

OF

PRECIPITATION

THIS

YEAR ...

It's a plot!

Global warming , hottest year ever .
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You mean the little man who turns the tap on and off in the St.Lawrence river? The St.Lawerence valley floods, do therefore, you open up the tap and lower the water level on Lake Ontario (No you don't).
Where's the tap for Lake Erie? Hiding behind the FallsHow does THAT work when they divert water from the Falls to top up a reservoir?
Last! I have a secret to share with you:
LOTS
OF
PRECIPITATION
THIS
YEAR ...
It's a plot!

Rivers still aren't showing it.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Rivers still aren't showing it.

I was just up in Ottawa and the Ottawa and Gatineau rivers nicely overflowed their banks, the same way that the St. Lawrence river did.

Oh, you mean the really BIG rivers, like the ones up your way?
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I was just up in Ottawa and the Ottawa and Gatineau rivers nicely overflowed their banks, the same way that the St. Lawrence river did.
Oh, you mean the really BIG rivers, like the ones up your way?

Lol yep the ones that feed Huron and Superior
 
petros
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Lol yep the ones that feed Huron and Superior

And where it snows like crazy?
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#8
Just saying guys.

I walk the rivers from Mackenzie draining into superior to Lauzon Creek which drains into Huron. You guys do not.

I may be wrong and I can accept that while on the other hand I know what I'm looking at.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Lol yep the ones that feed Huron and Superior

Not little cricks like the Ottawa and St. Lawrence, eh?

The mighty Kakabeka ...
 
Tecumsehsbones
#10
Is it Obama's fault, or Hillary's?
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Not little cricks like the Ottawa and St. Lawrence, eh?
The mighty Kakabeka ...


Give me 4 days and we will all see
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#12
Why aren't you guys turning off the taps in Dryden and Sioux Lookout so that the Lakes levels don't go up, anymore?

You have "the power" don"t you?
 

Similar Threads

0
62
Americans right to drain the great lakes
by Liberalman | Jun 14th, 2009
1
Cleaning up the Great Lakes
by I think not | Dec 31st, 2005