Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

petros

waldo
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Barring the fact that you don't actually 'discuss' anything, there's nothing to discuss.

The one and only thing that Suzuki ever got right on this file is that: yes, the debate is over; and as it stands, you truthers have no tangible arguments left with which to forward any tangible points.

Lots of pretty graphs that see only a myopic and micro view, thousands of failed models, tens of thousands of dire predictions that have also failed and a documented refusal to recognize that the Earth has gone through many entirely natural cycles of warming-cooling-warming-cooling, etc.

This is a money grab, exactly as posted by EagleSmack via the quotes he offered.

... Time to get out your sandwich board that has a doom-message on it and march the streets, that's all you have left

you have no interest in discussing related subject matter; simply because you don't have the background knowledge and understanding. So you go with all ya got left... you rail on about Suzuki/Gore, you beak off about truthers/greentards... cause you got no game. You have the audacity to talk about tangible arguments/points... and I've yet to see you make a single one in the related subject matter... cause you can't! Hence your buttHurt pics, your cartoons and your juvenile prattle! Your blowhardy self spouts off the standard denierspeak: failed models, dire predictions, natural cycles, moneygrab... blah, blah, blah! You clearly haven't the interest to even attempt to think for yourself... that simply makes you a "Denier for Denier's sake".

petros
+1

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by waldo View Post

the only one dancing here is you trying to beat on your own strawman. If you want to talk about the proceedings of climate change negotiations I suggest you invest a few cycles and do some research... I expect you'd have much to legitimately bring forward for scrutiny/discussion. As it stands, what you're continuing to beat on, your strawman, has none - has no legitimacy, no standing, no bearing, no relationship to and no association with, actual climate negotiations.

There you go! Keep up that dancing!

It is always a part of negotiations. If it wasn't then why did Canada owe $14 BILLION?

Have you bought you carbon credits for 2015 yet? How long are you going to avoid that question?

captain morgan

you have no interest in discussing related subject matter; simply because you don't have the background knowledge and understanding. So you go with all ya got left... you rail on about Suzuki/Gore, you beak off about truthers/greentards... cause you got no game. You have the audacity to talk about tangible arguments/points... and I've yet to see you make a single one in the related subject matter... cause you can't! Hence your buttHurt pics, your cartoons and your juvenile prattle! Your blowhardy self spouts off the standard denierspeak: failed models, dire predictions, natural cycles, moneygrab... blah, blah, blah! You clearly haven't the interest to even attempt to think for yourself... that simply makes you a "Denier for Denier's sake".

This is all you truthers have left... Better get used to it... Bring some bug spray

Hippies - Crying Over Dead Trees - YouTube

petros

waldo
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

petrocd... take your OCD meds! Now!

EagleSmack
And...he's popped.

More Drywall!

petros

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You know that Jehovah witnesses just love it when you argue with them???? they keep hoping for a new conversion...

waldo has converted me. All that he posts is true especially the ad hominem. Man is evil.

petros

waldo

petrocd... please take your OCD meds! Now!

petros

waldo

---

I have much to say on that subject... but why bother? Any time I've initiated the beginnings of a respectful dialogue, it simply gets immediately trashed by you chuckleheads who simply can't rise above your own inanity! This board let's the inmates run the asylum! You call this moderation? Do you think having threads perpetually run into the ground with juvenile-assed jabbering and insults is a worthwhile undertaking? Look no further than the absolute marginalization that is allowed to percolate here. I've never encountered such a board as this that outright encourages buffoonery. Do you think when you pepper your posts with "ecotard" that encourages anyone to answer your questions?

look no further than the last pages of these threads - is that your idea of what you want in a discussion forum? I thought to lower myself to the depths of petrocd's "Drywall OCD"... just to give you a perspective of how many drywall themed images he's throwing down! All it did was encourage the followers to join in and rally to the petrocd Drywall OCD cause! Again, is that the kind of discussion forum you favour, you want? I don't think so... or you wouldn't be pressing to have questions answered. But again, why bother with this crapapaloozafest going on around here?

petros

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

waldo has converted me. All that he posts is true especially the ad hominem. Man is evil.

You just need to smoke a joint to get back to reality.

Locutus
+1
Gypsum? Damn near killed him.

EagleSmack
+1

#juan
+2

In case anyone is interested, This is SPAM!

EagleSmack
+1
And OCD.

Locutus
+1
Drywall: The 'Greatest Spam in History'.

waldo
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

just that... or the originals?

Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Drywall: The 'Greatest Spam in History'.

here's a thought moderator. Now take this respectively... I think I still have some noob latitude. I thought I'd play along and do a 1:1 repeat of member petrocd's drywall obsession to simply reinforce the nonsense. A teat-for-tat... 1 for 1. Of course, it looks like it only managed to feed the guys OCD... and... bring along following stooges to ply their best googly drywall finds! Where I'm confused, what I'm asking, what I'm unsure about... is in relation to your post I'm quoting (and others of yours preceding; those that seemed to encourage the drywallPalooza). I'm just not clear on the boundaries... on the moderating limits... on just how devolved a thread is allowed to reach before a moderator will attempt to set things on course again? Now, I understand the concept of self-moderation, I've been on boards where this has worked well... but.....

petros
+1
Nobody likes you.

EagleSmack

here's a thought moderator. Now take this respectively... I think I still have some noob latitude. I thought I'd play along and do a 1:1 repeat of member petrocd's drywall obsession to simply reinforce the nonsense. A teat-for-tat... 1 for 1. Of course, it looks like it only managed to feed the guys OCD... and... bring along following stooges to ply their best googly drywall finds! Where I'm confused, what I'm asking, what I'm unsure about... is in relation to your post I'm quoting (and others of yours preceding; those that seemed to encourage the drywallPalooza). I'm just not clear on the boundaries... on the moderating limits... on just how devolved a thread is allowed to reach before a moderator will attempt to set things on course again? Now, I understand the concept of self-moderation, I've been on boards where this has worked well... but.....

waldo

Nobody likes you.

are you "Nobody"? Is this you speaking... or is this your described behavioral wifey offering you guidance?

do you think your marginalization ploy is working? Do you think "everyone" just ignores your OCD... and says, ah nothing to see here... that's just petrocd being himself!

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

ftfy

CU - time for church!

EagleSmack

waldo
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

ftfy

again, CU... I'm off to church!

EagleSmack
+1

ftfy

again, CU... I'm off to church!

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

Just about everything waldo posts is spam.

DaSleeper
+2

Now, I understand the concept of self-moderation, I've been on boards where this has worked well... but.....

I guess those other boards didn't work so well after all...........you're here!