2016 Presidential Campaign


View Poll Results: hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?
hillary rodham clinton 12 40.00%
donald john trump 18 60.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Kreskin
+1
#1
Well, who's running?
 
Liberalman
Free Thinker
+4 / -2
#2
Hillary Clinton for the Democrats and the Grand Wizard of the K_K for the Republicans.
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
#3
The dream team: Alan Keyes/Michele Bachmann 2016
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#4
LOL to the OP..

I think I can speak for the majority.. "election burn out"

I'm busy just getting all my servers back to Canada today.. I don't want to be taxed the new Internet tax and being Obama thought it was a swell idea to let the UN dictate how the Internet is run in the USA... it's all about business..

Moving 3 jobs to Canada in the process too... I know of a few compaies doing the same.. bailing on the US and the sinking dollar..
 
Locutus
#5
2016: Hillary Clinton versus Bobby Jindal
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by In Between Man View Post

The dream team: Alan Keyes/Michele Bachmann 2016

That would be classed under nightmare.
 
talloola
No Party Affiliation
+3
#7
I have no idea who would run for the republicans, but they have a lot of housecleaning to do,
don't think they will want romney to run again, and i'm sure his family has had enough of this
election stuff after two tries.

The republicans are so non flexible on human affairs, women's rights, gay rights, minority rights,
until they
come to terms with what the world is all about 'now', they won't win anything, they will slide
further back.

They are only concerned with power, the rich, military strength, and posturing over other
countries. People are tired of that, there is much more to life than looking after the wealthy,
and insisting that the people 'don't have medicare, etc.
Sure, they don't want 'big' government, but they love to fill their own pockets and look after
their wealthy friends, eg. cheney and his military factories, gotta keep them manufacturing lots
of tanks etc, and then, of course, find a use for them.

People have to know that their government gives a care about them, fairly, then they will
give back, just as obama stated, 'you' must do your part.

Not sure about the dems, maybe joe biden, maybe hillary clinton, both could do the job, especially
hillary, (she is very very tough and knowledgeable),but there might be someone else on the horizon, it will be interesting to see just how
it all plays out in the future, maybe the two of them aren't interested in running.

300 million people in the country, they must feel good about themselves, so now obama must work
on the economy, which he can now, he can feel strong, this is his last term, he is experienced
now, he will leave the presidency in good order.

The republicans don't have to do everything to block obama's presidency, as they have done the
last four years, by doing what they can
to make him look bad, this is his last term, both parties will have a fresh candidate, and obama
will be gone.
 
damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+1
#8
Hillary will run and I think Jeb Bush might take the plunge as well. I would like to see
Hillary run and chose Michelle Obama as her VP that would set the Born Again crowd
into a breakdown. Yes I am joking Hillary and who though that is the question.
The problem is if the Republicans don't change their platform they won't win the next
one either.
They have a problem with youth, the Black vote, Hispanics and thinking women.
Youth and minorities are sliding from independent voters to the Democrats and that
is going to be a problem for the GOP. It seems the youth vote, minorities and women
are voting in droves and they are not voting right wing. The right has to become that
left leaning, educated right that doesn't care about the marriage nonsense and a host
of other establishment beliefs. Wait the old hard right has control of the party and that
is going be hard to change Republicans don't have the agenda the democrats have the
popular agenda.
 
WLDB
No Party Affiliation
+4
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by In Between Man View Post

The dream team: Alan Keyes/Michele Bachmann 2016


If you want the Republicans to lose that is the dream team.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by In Between Man View Post

The dream team: Alan Keyes/Michele Bachmann 2016

That, in a nutshell, is why the Republican have failed and will fail again. Given Obama's horrible track record and an economy in shambles, all the Republicans had to do is talk reasonably and the election would have been a slam dunk.

Rather than learn your lesson (AKA - Americans aren't interested in your nuttery) and move more to the center, Republican supporters will now look to even nuttier nutters. Looks to me like the Dems will win again in four years.
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
+1
#11
I'm not taking Keyes/Bachmann of the table, but I will add another option:

Allen West/Marco Rubio 2016
 
billybobby
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by In Between Man View Post

The dream team: Alan Keyes/Michele Bachmann 2016

I totally agree with you regarding Keyes. I really don't know Bachman as much, but I have literally prayed for years and years that somehow Keyes could get some positive exposure and be heard. He would be a force to reckoned with if given some fair media time (but alas the mainstream media and the GOP establishment are terrified of someone so articulate, conservative, and statemanlike as he is. The real deal. I really can't think of anyone who would be better to lead the US back to its former greatness and beyond.
 
hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by billybobby View Post

I totally agree with you regarding Keyes. I really don't know Bachman as much, but I have literally prayed for years and years that somehow Keyes could get some positive exposure and be heard. He would be a force to reckoned with if given some fair media time (but alas the mainstream media and the GOP establishment are terrified of someone so articulate, conservative, and statemanlike as he is. The real deal. I really can't think of anyone who would be better to lead the US back to its former greatness and beyond.


Senator Cruz vs. Governor Cuomo

Senator Ted Cruz

Governor Cuomo Announces Suspension of Licenses for Brokers Found to Have Participated in Illegal Activity | Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+2
#14
Me, I'll run.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+3
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

Me, I'll run.

Wouldn't be the only Canadian in the race.
 
damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+1
#16
If the Republicans don't change their ways they will have a rough time.
Urban vote goes to Clinton and the first woman becomes President.
The Republicans are so divided even their alternate personalities are
at odds with each other
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

If the Republicans don't change their ways they will have a rough time.
Urban vote goes to Clinton and the first woman becomes President.
The Republicans are so divided even their alternate personalities are
at odds with each other

Depends upon the State vote- 300 K turned the election into a landslide for Obama. Not a hell of a lot of votes now is it. The swing States are the critical ones.
Check how the economy is doing under Obama and his policies.
Price of gas is another.
And the Repubs have enough time to tear themselves apart, rebuild and possibly address the issues that will attract those voters.
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Wouldn't be the only Canadian in the race.

but the best

who else are you referring to?
 
SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

Me, I'll run.

Do you have your mid-campaign scandal and redemption strategy all worked out? If not, you'd better get cracking, time's a wasting.
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+2
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Do you have your mid-campaign scandal and redemption strategy all worked out? If not, you'd better get cracking, time's a wasting.

me get crackin'?

you're the fuking campaign manager...you don't have things worked out yet?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

but the best

who else are you referring to?

Ted Cruz. You're way better'n him.
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Ted Cruz. You're way better'n him.

lol, I win.

oh my...he is from Texas... from a Canadian standpoint, that's very right

Obama would be further right than Nixon actually
 
hunboldt
Free Thinker
+2
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

lol, I win.

oh my...he is from Texas... from a Canadian standpoint, that's very right

Obama would be further right than Nixon actually


Cruz is - interesting. He doesn't seem to carry some of the baggage- or cartop dog cages, the older 'Re-publicans have . High energy, perhaps a little blunt.

If the Teabagger wing doesn't do their suicidal march in2016 he stands a chance. Good chance.
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#24
may it please be Ann Coulter-Michelle Bachmann!
 
hunboldt
Free Thinker
+2
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

may it please be Ann Coulter-Michelle Bachmann!

AC would nuke part of Austria by confusing Syria with Styria....

Styria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
Tecumsehsbones
#26
Or possibly Syracuse.
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by hunboldt View Post

AC would nuke part of Austria by confusing Syria with Styria....

Styria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia





Maybe that would be part of her plan to "perfect Jews" there.
 
DaSleeper
+3
#28
And you have to elect this one before you know what she'll do...

 
Walter
-3
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by hunboldt View Post

AC would nuke part of Austria by confusing Syria with Styria....

Styria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why would she do that?

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

That would be classed under nightmare.

Why? Two very bright and accomplished people with resumes filled with experience as opposed to the current poseur in the White House.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

That, in a nutshell, is why the Republican have failed and will fail again. Given Obama's horrible track record and an economy in shambles, all the Republicans had to do is talk reasonably and the election would have been a slam dunk.

Rather than learn your lesson (AKA - Americans aren't interested in your nuttery) and move more to the center, Republican supporters will now look to even nuttier nutters. Looks to me like the Dems will win again in four years.

You're all wrong in your analysis. When the GOP has offered milquetoast, McCain, Romney, Dole, GHW Bush, they get slaughtered. When the GOP offered a real conservative, Reagan, they got two massive landslides. GWH Bush only got elected because people thought they would get a 3rd term of Reagan. GW Bush got in because of Clinton fatigue (2000) and the way he handled 9/11 (2004) not because he is a conservative.
 
hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Why would she do that?

Why? Two very bright and accomplished people with resumes filled with experience as opposed to the current poseur in the White House.




Hormone therapy. Walt!~
 

Similar Threads

0
Obama 2016 available online
by Just the Facts | Sep 22nd, 2012
37
2016 Olympics in Rio
by DaSleeper | Oct 6th, 2009