9/11 Truth Manifesto


Just the Facts
Free Thinker
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

You'd think a government on the up and up would reopen the investigation and crush all us conspiracy nuts with evidence wouldn't you?

The CT's HAVE been crushed with evidence. No need to reopen anything.

Quote:

That DNA was tough stuff. Wonder how come the fire melted the steel beams but left the DNA intact? I guess I'm just to stupid to understand. I wish I was smart and sofisticated like the W-twins, gee they're knowledgeable. hahaha

Not stupid to understand, just saying stuff happened that never happened. Again. And again. And Again.....

Perfect case in point....no steel beams melted. No one ever said any steel beams melted....except of course CT's building straw men.

Thank you.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by Just the Facts View Post

The CT's HAVE been crushed with evidence. No need to reopen anything.

In the real world, one has to provide weighty answers if anything is to be crushed. Denial has no mass and ignoring it isn't any heavier.

Not stupid to understand, just saying stuff happened that never happened. Again. And again. And Again.....

Perfect case in point....no steel beams melted. No one ever said any steel beams melted....except of course CT's building straw men.

Thank you.

No theory. The conspiracy is real and Uncle Sam has duped the stupid....

Woof!
Last edited by lone wolf; Dec 28th, 2007 at 10:17 PM..
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
#93
9/11 conspiracy party?

Sounds good!


~~ the truth shall set you free ~~
 
wallyj
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

The evidence is quite stimulating isn't it? You'd think a government on the up and up would reopen the investigation and crush all us conspiracy nuts with evidence wouldn't you? I mean even the W brothers here would vote for that no question right?

What are the chances that the 9/11 truthers would ever believe another gov't investigation? It would be the same mindless pap over and over. DB,you question why the pentagon did not release all thier video tapes? Well,have you ever thought that maybe the other cameras were pointed elsewhere? Would a video of a storage area on the 4th floor on the other side of the building reveal a missile control? Or do you think that the Pentagon security crew had all 300 cameras pointed at the impact zone? THINK.
 
wallyj
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

9/11 conspiracy party?

Sounds good!


~~ the truth shall set you free ~~

What a great idea !!! Unfortunately I will be unable to attend as I will be washing my hair that night. Go for it,but remember not to put it on the same weekend as a Star Trek convention.
 
Albertabound
#96
Quote:

The CT's HAVE been crushed with evidence.

And the ignorant and weak have yet to open their eyes, for they are programmed not to.

I noticed the ones that will not open their eyes never comment on facts that are presented that have no expanation. Such as..

NORAD was running a training operation that day. The training was to involve a simulation event of a plane crashing into a building......Hmmm

Who made major stock trades on United Airlines for the bottom to fall out.....Hmmmm

Why was major insurance policies on the buildings raised.....Hmmm

All of these plus so much more is FACT not therory. Are they all coincidence? For those who will not open their eyes, it is, because they will not comment on them.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by Albertabound View Post

And the ignorant and weak have yet to open their eyes, for they are programmed not to.

I noticed the ones that will not open their eyes never comment on facts that are presented that have no expanation. Such as..

NORAD was running a training operation that day. The training was to involve a simulation event of a plane crashing into a building......Hmmm

Who made major stock trades on United Airlines for the bottom to fall out.....Hmmmm

Why was major insurance policies on the buildings raised.....Hmmm

All of these plus so much more is FACT not therory. Are they all coincidence? For those who will not open their eyes, it is, because they will not comment on them.

They're very likely not ignorant Albertabound. They display all the attributes of amateur provocateurs. There antics bother me only because they're so bad at it, practicioners of the "one line limp dis". Don't expect them to discuss anything, that's not why they're here. It's most likely how they handle thier fear and confusion or some kind of pecker problem.
 
Said1
Free Thinker
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by Albertabound View Post

And the ignorant and weak have yet to open their eyes, for they are programmed not to.

I noticed the ones that will not open their eyes never comment on facts that are presented that have no expanation. Such as..

NORAD was running a training operation that day. The training was to involve a simulation event of a plane crashing into a building......Hmmm

Who made major stock trades on United Airlines for the bottom to fall out.....Hmmmm

Why was major insurance policies on the buildings raised.....Hmmm

All of these plus so much more is FACT not therory. Are they all coincidence? For those who will not open their eyes, it is, because they will not comment on them.

Do you have any links to the offical NORAD site with respect to the above mentioned? Actually I'll take links to it all, but I'm primarily interested in NORAD activities that day, directly from them.
 
Albertabound
#99
Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Ignorance is sometimes misinterpreted as a synonym of stupidity, and is as thus often taken as an insult.
In many cases ignorance is seen as a pleasant alternative to harsh reality.

Sorry DB but I feel it is ignorance.
 
Albertabound
#100
Quote:

Do you have any links to the offical NORAD site with respect to the above mentioned?

As far as I know NORAD does not display such things on their site. Day to day activities would sort of give them away don't you think? Just as it would the pentagon or CIA.
 
Albertabound
#101
Lieutenant Colonel Dawne Deskins and other day shift employees at NORAD’s Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) in Rome, NY, start their workday. NORAD is conducting a week-long, large-scale exercise called Vigilant Guardian. [Newhouse News Service, 1/25/2002] Deskins is regional mission crew chief for the Vigilant Guardian exercise. [ABC News, 9/11/2002] Vigilant Guardian is described as “an exercise that would pose an imaginary crisis to North American Air Defense outposts nationwide”; as a “simulated air war”; and as “an air defense exercise simulating an attack on the United States.” According to the 9/11 Commission, it “postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union.”


ABC news is the best I can do. The soviet union has not been a threat to the U.S. for quit some years would you not agree.
 
Said1
Free Thinker
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by Albertabound View Post

As far as I know NORAD does not display such things on their site. Day to day activities would sort of give them away don't you think? Just as it would the pentagon or CIA.


Ok. So who saw them staging a simulation of an event such as what happened on 9/11? Who this authority on their day to day activities? How is their interpretation of what they saw supported - through participants?
 
Said1
Free Thinker
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by Albertabound View Post

Lieutenant Colonel Dawne Deskins and other day shift employees at NORAD’s Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) in Rome, NY, start their workday. NORAD is conducting a week-long, large-scale exercise called Vigilant Guardian. [Newhouse News Service, 1/25/2002] Deskins is regional mission crew chief for the Vigilant Guardian exercise. [ABC News, 9/11/2002] Vigilant Guardian is described as “an exercise that would pose an imaginary crisis to North American Air Defense outposts nationwide”; as a “simulated air war”; and as “an air defense exercise simulating an attack on the United States.” According to the 9/11 Commission, it “postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union.”


ABC news is the best I can do. The soviet union has not been a threat to the U.S. for quit some years would you not agree.


War plans are quite strange, but seeing that an organization such as NORAD was invovled in exercises related to air attacks is not surprising. I would assume that they have simulations that are even stranger than the Russsian air attacks. I'm not saying it's not more than mere coincidence, I'm just not convinced it goes beyond that, for now. I'll stick with Ockham's Razor.
 
Albertabound
#104
Quote:

Ok. So who saw them staging a simulation of an event such as what happened on 9/11?

Every New Yorker that was downtown that day that saw the first responders such as fire teams and ambulances that were already all around the area, that's who.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by Albertabound View Post

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Ignorance is sometimes misinterpreted as a synonym of stupidity, and is as thus often taken as an insult.
In many cases ignorance is seen as a pleasant alternative to harsh reality.

Sorry DB but I feel it is ignorance.

No problem Alberta, you could be right, I was just guessing anyway. Further to that Alberta there's vieled malevolence which I
have on occasion gotten confused with ignorance or stupidity. It was an expensive education, something that I'll never stop paying for.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Dec 29th, 2007 at 04:07 PM..
 
Said1
Free Thinker
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by Albertabound View Post

Every New Yorker that was downtown that day that saw the first responders such as fire teams and ambulances that were already all around the area, that's who.

And this supports the 'staging' theory? Ok.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by wallyj View Post

What are the chances that the 9/11 truthers would ever believe another gov't investigation? It would be the same mindless pap over and over. DB,you question why the pentagon did not release all thier video tapes? Well,have you ever thought that maybe the other cameras were pointed elsewhere? Would a video of a storage area on the 4th floor on the other side of the building reveal a missile control? Or do you think that the Pentagon security crew had all 300 cameras pointed at the impact zone? THINK.

I believe a snowman's chances are better in Hell. Really, IF there was an investigation done the first time, it probably went on the "agree-with-me" plan.

Pentagon security cams weren't the only ones in the area. If a Boeing 757 flew 20 feet off the deck, you can bet some freeway cam along the final mile of its flight would catch a flying lamp post or a somersalting car or someone praying "Holy shyte!".

Woof!
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#108
Quote: Originally Posted by wallyj View Post

What are the chances that the 9/11 truthers would ever believe another gov't investigation? It would be the same mindless pap over and over. DB,you question why the pentagon did not release all thier video tapes? Well,have you ever thought that maybe the other cameras were pointed elsewhere? Would a video of a storage area on the 4th floor on the other side of the building reveal a missile control? Or do you think that the Pentagon security crew had all 300 cameras pointed at the impact zone? THINK.

Yes Wallyj I did think about that, if the tapes reveal nothing untoward they would be released since there would be no security concern therefore the tapes are not released because they are a security concern of the"corporate security complex." The administration released 8 seconds of tape Wallyj, you saw it didn't you? What will happen to you if some government sometime does conduct a proper investigation? What will it hurt in your life? How would it interfer with your aspirations whatever they may be?
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#109
I suggest we should invite an indepentent disinterested investigation by a forigne country, say Cuba or Venusula, Viet Nam maybe. Somebody with nothing to gain.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I suggest we should invite an indepentent disinterested investigation by a forigne country, say Cuba or Venusula, Viet Nam maybe. Somebody with nothing to gain.

To investigate what? Any evidence has long since disappeared - well, except maybe for some selected steel members from WTC. What's online is biassed and anyone they could interview has already had his/her credibility challenged. An investigation's only solid leads will come in death bed confessions - just like the Kennedy assassination.

Woof!
 
gerryh
#111
Here's a novel idea......it's over and done with...time to get on with life.
Last edited by gerryh; Dec 29th, 2007 at 05:54 PM..
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Here's a novel idea......it's over and done with...time to get on with life.

That's the stupitist thing I'v seen you write gerry and that's impressive in of itself. There are Canadians dying in Afghanistan because of it and millions of others have perished because of it.
It's not anywhere near over, it's just begining.
 
gerryh
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

That's the stupitist thing I'v seen you write gerry and that's impressive in of itself. There are Canadians dying in Afghanistan because of it and millions of others have perished because of it.
It's not anywhere near over, it's just begining.



Yup....you're as stupid as I have thought you were.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#114
If you lost family or friends in those buildings or from any one of those flights, would you be content to just let the matter rest?

Woof!
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Yup....you're as stupid as I have thought you were.

How'd you like a fat lip gerry?
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#116
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Oh...are we adding CLOUDS to 9/11? Quick...you better get working on your photoshop project because 9/11 was a crystal clear day. I am sure you can add some clouds.

As to the rest of your "theory"...it is all jibberish.

At that altitude they barely know what direction they are going. For real? Here is a tip... even in the middle east the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Onboard planes still have a compas and you do not need access codes to read it.

Have you ever been up in an airplane and looked out a window? It doesn't matter how clear things are down on the ground, from 35 thousand feet up, there are seven miles of water vapour between you and the closest real estate. That's either haze or cloud depending on its transluscence - but just as hard to see landmarks through.

Yeah, I know how the sun rises and sets - and September 11 would give you a near correct guess too seeing as it's close to equinox. Compass? We discussed this somewhere. Winds aloft, turbulence and the confusion of a flight deck floor doing what the PC simulator didn't.... What first-time flyer is going to have his thoughts on a compass? Every time that plane changed direction, the "pilot" or his navigator had to correct a heading. C'mon Eag, your making things more and more complicated for your flight school wash-outs. Are you sure they weren't plants?

As to the rest of your logic, are you sniffin' your glue? You claim you were a Marine. What do you know about airplanes?

Woof!
Last edited by lone wolf; Dec 29th, 2007 at 08:30 PM..
 
gerryh
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

How'd you like a fat lip gerry?


ROFLMAO....another ****ing cyber hero.
 
eh huh
#118
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=7693

We are already in the midst of another show?
 
gerryh
#119
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#120
Quote: Originally Posted by eh huh View Post

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=7693

We are already in the midst of another show?

It's a good read ain't it? I just saw it there when he posted it, I went to his sight and he's writes realy well, very interesting his prognosis eh.
 

Similar Threads

114
The Bankers Manifesto 1892
by darkbeaver | Mar 9th, 2010
2
Diary of a Manifesto
by jellyfarm | Jul 14th, 2008
48
MANIFESTO: against extremism in Islam
by Finder | Mar 7th, 2006