Trump World -USA-2019


Twin_Moose
Conservative
#661
Trump sues banks to block House subpoenas for records
 
Walter
#662
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Nurses warn Trump’s ‘bizarre and insulting’ lies are putting them in danger
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/nur...6191&list_id=1

Another bullshit story from rawshit.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#663
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#664
Pentagon has gone on a missile buying spree after Trump withdrew from arms control treaty: report

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/pen..._notifications
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#665
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Pentagon has gone on a missile buying spree after Trump withdrew from arms control treaty: report
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/pen..._notifications

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sell your GE and buy Lougheed Martin, Valter.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#666
 
Walter
#667
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

And Mrs. Clinton is not POTUS.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#668
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Did you catch the latest employment numbers from the U.S. ? Failure , for sure .
 
coldstream
#669
AND he's the most successful President in 50 years. Economy and culture.
 
Hoid
#670
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

AND he's the most successful President in 50 years. Economy and culture.

According to what?

Your feelings?
 
coldstream
+2
#671
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

According to what?

Your feelings?


U.S. Dept. of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics - May 2019 Report

Lowest unemployment since 1969.. 3.5% .. uh that's 50 years.

And his other major achievement.. in U.S. Federal Court Appointments.. might have at least stemmed if not reversed the onslaught of the Culture of Death. But the latter battle is just engaged and the death lobby still has major allies in the Democratic Party.

Everything else, notably reestablishing the integrity of nation state, through borders for people and product, investment in infrastructure, is still in the works.

But Trump has been a breath of Fresh Air In the poisonous atmosphere of 21st C. Western Culture and Economy.
Last edited by coldstream; May 3rd, 2019 at 12:34 PM..
 
Walter
#672
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Did you catch the latest employment numbers from the U.S. ? Failure , for sure .

Thanks to BHO.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#673
Donald Trump to present Tiger Woods with Presidential Medal of Freedom

https://www.bbc.com/sport/golf/48140...+sport+stories
 
coldstream
-1
#674
Trump's economic performance is largely cyclical rather than structural. Because he has really not been able to establish a sovereign, national, integrated, industrial economy. He’s made inroads with steel and aluminum tariffs. He has imposed tariffs on the small manufacture from China but it's all been pretty scattershot.

His MCA FTA agreement was a disaster, for the U.S. and Canada, a complete sell out to the NeoCons, as was his regressive tax bill. The figures do not show the amount of pain in the economy, especially for older workers of the traditional manufacturing sector and in trades.

It also does not reflect the state of the workplace which has been decimated by 5 decades of free trade, monetarism, deregulation, privatization. It is dominated at one end by service and retail jobs, low payed, insecure, transient, without benefits or pensions. And by vastly over rewarded jobs in financial and tech sectors. All of which have led to polarization of wealth which is disastrous for a homogenous, positive national culture.

But he's out there proposing solutions that we haven't seen since the 1950s.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#675
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Donald Trump to present Tiger Woods with Presidential Medal of Freedom
https://www.bbc.com/sport/golf/48140...+sport+stories

Wow!


Superman got that, too!
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#676
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

But he's out there proposing solutions that we haven't seen since the 1950s.

...and for good reason
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#677
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

But he's out there proposing solutions that we haven't seen since the 1950s.

Retrograde. He is taking the country backwards and you think he is some kind of genius. Give your head a shake, man. We need to go forward and fossil fuels is definitely on the way out.

"You can never go home any more." - The Moody Blues.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#678
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Retrograde. He is taking the country backwards and you think he is some kind of genius. Give your head a shake, man. We need to go forward and fossil fuels is definitely on the way out.

"You can never go home any more." - The Moody Blues.

If fossil fuels are on the way out , why does global demand keep increasing ?
 
Walter
+1
#679
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

If fossil fuels are on the way out , why does global demand keep increasing ?

Cuz it's cheap, plentiful, powerful, portable, and the Earth keeps producing more and more of it.
 
spaminator
#680
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Donald Trump to present Tiger Woods with Presidential Medal of Freedom
http://bbc.com/sport/golf/48140429

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Wow!
Superman got that, too!

 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#681
Trump supporters admit they were ‘fooled’ by Trump organization outed as a con

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/tru..._notifications
 
Walter
#682
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump supporters admit they were ‘fooled’ by Trump organization outed as a con

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/tru..._notifications

More bullshit from Shitstory.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#683
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

More bullshit from Shitstory.

Why don't you counter it with a bullshit story from townhall or some other alt-right blog?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#684
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

AND he's the most successful President in 50 years. Economy and culture.

"Culture?"

What culture?

Ignorant Hillbilly culture ...
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#685
 
coldstream
+1
#686
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Retrograde. He is taking the country backwards and you think he is some kind of genius. Give your head a shake, man. We need to go forward and fossil fuels is definitely on the way out.
"You can never go home any more." - The Moody Blues.

I've said before on this forum i do not consider Trump a genius. I consider him and iconoclast and more importantly a truly independent thinker, who is willing to take on the graven idols of our day.. like Free Trade and AGW.

I thought his pulling America out of the Paris Climate Accord, reflecting the shambles of a pseudo scientific cult, an ideological and political agenda without and ounce of scientific credibility, that it represents, was the bravest thing he did.

The only way back from the precipice of deindustrialization.. and its attendant depopulation.. is through effective use of carbon tools and carbon based product. And that won't have so much iota of effect on the climate.
Last edited by coldstream; May 7th, 2019 at 12:05 PM..
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#687
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

"Culture?"
What culture?
Ignorant Hillbilly culture ...



Ah yes, the left who get offended just looking in the mirror every morning.
:O
Just breathing the spores that their culture gives off can cause brain damage.

 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#688

Dow closes more than 450 points lower as markets reel amid U.S.-China trade uncertainty


Anxious investors are waiting to see how U.S.-China trade negotiations will play out, after the Trump administration reiterated its threat to raise tariffs on Friday on a wide range of Chinese goods. The three major U.S. indexes shed about 2 percent in regular trading on Tuesday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...economy&wpmk=1
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#689
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post


Dow closes more than 450 points lower as markets reel amid U.S.-China trade uncertainty


Anxious investors are waiting to see how U.S.-China trade negotiations will play out, after the Trump administration reiterated its threat to raise tariffs on Friday on a wide range of Chinese goods. The three major U.S. indexes shed about 2 percent in regular trading on Tuesday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...economy&wpmk=1

Yes the market fluctuates , always and for a myriad of reasons . This is two consecutive down days , I expect a rebound soon as investors take advantage of buying opportunities.
 
DaSleeper
#690
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

He stole that from me.

Gives you a notion of his originality.

Sorry...he got it from Lone wolf..
I guess you weren't here yet in 2007



http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...snicker&page=4
Last edited by DaSleeper; May 7th, 2019 at 05:56 PM..
 

Similar Threads

4684
Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )
by Ocean Breeze | Sep 26th, 2019
55
2018 - 2019 World Junior Hockey
by Mowich | Jan 6th, 2019
4
World starts to welcome 2019
by Blackleaf | Jan 1st, 2019