Woman Gives Presidential Motorcade the Finger Loses Job


captain morgan
#361
Then why no just admit that you don't know.


Upsetting for you?... Sure it is, but that's all part of the life experience
 
Cannuck
#362
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Then why no just admit that you don't know.

Don't know what? Speak English man
 
petros
#363
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Yep, she's damaged goods.

No one will touch her on anything that is connected to a gvt contract except maybe Burger King when they order in..... Someone needs to attend to the fries

Burger King has military Concessionaire contracts.

A taste of home while fighting ISIS goes along way.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Don't know what? Speak English man

Why aren't you counting cans? The head SpEd is running errands?
 
captain morgan
+1
#364
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Burger King has military Concessionaire contracts.

A taste of home while fighting ISIS goes along way.

maybe buddy can get her a job at the bottle depot.

At least she can enjoy more time riding her bike to and from work... in the rain... In the snow.... In the -20
 
Cannuck
#365
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

maybe buddy can get her a job at the bottle depot.

A position just opened up. I'll see if I can get ahold of her
 
Angstrom
#366
Now she can live off the communist go fund me tit
 
petros
+1
#367
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

maybe buddy can get her a job at the bottle depot.

At least she can enjoy more time riding her bike to and from work... in the rain... In the snow.... In the -20

A bottle depot job? I don't think she is capable of such an intellectually intense position wielding great power over the land and seas.

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Now she can live off the communist go fund me tit

She can't accept gratuities for her role in protective services.
 
captain morgan
#368
Betcha the IRS will be keeping a close eye on her and the go-fund-me monies
 
petros
#369
She can't accept it.
 
Cannuck
#370
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

She can't accept it.

Of course she can.
 
captain morgan
#371
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

She can't accept it.

Although she received the monies after being let go?

You sure?
 
Cannuck
#372
Quote:

You sure?

Pete has it stuck in his head that she wasn't in marketing
 
captain morgan
#373
The position wouldn't matter if there is a policy in place
 
Cannuck
#374
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

The position wouldn't matter if there is a policy in place

In Pete's mind, the position is what matters. He also thinks all GoFundMe monies going to the woman are taxable. He's wrong of course
 
EagleSmack
+2
#375
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Yep, she's damaged goods.

No one will touch her on anything that is connected to a gvt contract except maybe Burger King when they order in..... Someone needs to attend to the fries

Oh what is the matter? The THOUSANDS of job offers didn't come through?

I am shocked!
 
petros
#376
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

The position wouldn't matter if there is a policy in place

All marketing shmucks ride bikes along prez motorcade routes their employers just happened to contract to secure.

It happens everyday.
 
Cannuck
#377
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

All marketing shmucks ride bikes along prez motorcade routes their employers just happened to contract to secure.

It happens everyday.

Sniff
 
JLM
#378
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

In Pete's mind, the position is what matters. He also thinks all GoFundMe monies going to the woman are taxable. He's wrong of course


When it comes to Pete, the Capt., Sleepy, you and myself You should remember your manners and be very humble. On the "Totem Pole" of intellect and wisdom we are near the top while you are at the bottom..................you shouldn't even be speaking unless spoken to. You are a polluter of verbal diareahh.
 
Cannuck
#379
*hug*
 
gopher
#380
$131,435 of $100.0k goal!!!
 
Johnnny
#381
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

$131,435 of $100.0k goal!!!

Makes me wonder if I can nail those numbers with a, "Johnnny for Moderator GoFundMe" account.


Hmmmmm.?
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#382
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

$131,435 of $100.0k goal!!!

Which of the thousands of jobs she was offered has she accepted?
 
gopher
#383
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Which of the thousands of jobs she was offered has she accepted?



I hope she gets a marriage proposal from a millionaire.
 
gopher
#384
looks like the donations have slowed down - but it still looks good



$132,225 of $100.0k goal
 
spaminator
#385
Woman fired after flipping off Trump motorcade sues ex-employer | Toronto Sun
 
Hoid
+1
#386
Maybe Trump will let it slide if she pee's on him.
 
Danbones
#387
I wouldn't want to be the guy who gives hillary the finger.
 

Similar Threads

3
B.C. woman loses leg in spider-bite horror
by spaminator | Aug 12th, 2019
5
British woman loses battle for embryos
by Kreskin | Apr 11th, 2007