Quit picking on the Shiny Pony

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

I guess you just can't handle a variety of views.

STILL being obtuse, I see.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Wow, you two have something in common.

not only that but the little lass still hasn't listened to the piece for the facts and admitted she was wrong in her blather to Colpy.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

not only that but the little lass still hasn't listened to the piece for the facts and admitted she was wrong in her blather to Colpy.

You aren't actually holding out hope, are you?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

I did get pissed.

I know you are actually competent in reading comprehension, and I said at least 3 times that Ezra Levant was WAY out of line.

Yet you persist in pretending that Levant is Sun TV.

When you are insisting on being obtuse, further discussion became a waste of time, and simply put, you got on my nerves. If that was your intent, congratulations: SUCCESS. It just isn't worth it for me to continue talking to a brick wall........so I just walked away..

If you think you shook my confidence in my position you are sorely mistaken.

Trudeau’s silence speaks volumes | Editorial | Opinion | Toronto Sun

"Justin Trudeau very well may be our next prime minister. The fact that he wants to stop one group of journalists from doing their job should worry all Canadians.
Justin, you wanted a response from us? Here it is: Reverse your stance. Let our reporters do their job."

Perhaps a little truth there.............I think Jr. can get a little pissy when things aren't going his way! -

Tonington
+1
Trudeau's not speaking to reporters? The Conservatives would never stop anyone in their government from speaking to reporters, right?

Politicians.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

Trudeau's not speaking to reporters? The Conservatives would never stop anyone in their government from speaking to reporters, right?

Politicians.

For good reason, the less exposure he has, the lower the chance of being revealed! -

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

For good reason, the less exposure he has, the lower the chance of being revealed! -

Have you been following JT's moonbat followers here?

He could say he supports ISIS beheadings and they'd come up with excuses as to why that's ok.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Have you been following JT's moonbat followers here?

He could say he supports ISIS beheadings and they'd come up with excuses as to why that's ok.

Tell me about it!- I've been told on this forum the beheadings are OK. I think the term was "dead is dead"-

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Tell me about it!- I've been told on this forum the beheadings are OK. I think the term was "dead is dead"-

While you support the morally correct position that burning innocent civilians to death with incendiaries is just peachy-keen, as long as you don't behead them.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

While you support the morally correct position that burning innocent civilians to death with incendiaries is just peachy-keen, as long as you don't behead them.

It all depends on whether you are the aggressor or the defendant!

Locutus
+1

QuebecCanadian
+1

Ezra called his prick of a daddy a s l u t , not his mommy...get over yourself honey.

They were both called promiscuous, (3:05), bald peter was called a s l u t at (3:25) which he was...pony's panty-less barfly groupie mommy "wasn't much different" (3:27). *yawn*

Oh, and in case any of you haven't bothered to listen to the 5 minute rant, and I know there are many of you, do yourself a favor...here's a hipster friendly link so your browsers don't become sullied with curmudgeonly e-vapors :

Ezra Levant Goes On Outrageous Rant Over Trudeau Bridal Party Photobomb (VIDEO)

have a safe and a happy.

This was all about the shiny boy getting his wanted attention, deal with it.

That 5 minute rant was disgusting and defamatory. No need to shorten it, it needs to be seen in full. Only ONCE!

Quit behaving like a ****ing idiot.

Nice! This place is supposed to encourage debate, or so I thought. Let's call people (whatever was starred) idiots. Yeah, I think I've just about had enough of this place. I am going to try to find some place that actually likes a good, thought provoking debate.

Buh-bye
Last edited by QuebecCanadian; Sep 26th, 2014 at 05:11 PM..Reason: Bunch of ****ing little boys

CDNBear
Don't forget the pretentious little girls...

But bye all the same.

Locutus
+1
Lorrie GoldsteinVerified account ‏@sunlorrie

Dear Justin: If you ever become PM, Vladimir Putin is going to be a lot tougher to deal with than Ezra Levant. Just so you know.

Colpy
Conservative
+1

The ratings problem is that people enjoy being fed intellectual pablum. They don't get it at Sun.

Is Sun biased?? Oh ABSOLUTELY!!!

Is CBC biased?? Oh ABSOLUTELY!!!

Which is why I watch both. What you do not get from one, you get from the other.

The difference I can watch CBC for half an hour and get 10 minutes on the latest sports star fiasco, 10 minutes of BS on some social event nobody with a three digit IQ gives a crap about, and 10 minutes being told what to think about the actual political and world news.

On Sun, when I watch for half an hour, I get 15 minutes of being told what to think about a subject, and 15 minutes of serious debate.........both on actual news.

Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

If you seriously think the level of bias on CBC is on par with Sun News, then you need your head examined, sorry. .

I just finished watching 18 minutes of CBC's coverage of the world at 9 AM this Sunday morning.

They started out with the hourly newscast. Their TOP STORY was Paul Calandra's apology in the House, with concentration on how insincere it was, and they even included a half dozen hate tweets from the viewers........this went on for SIX minutes. As the morning news HEADLINE.

Wasn't it you that posted this??

You just had the wrong channel. It is, of course, the Ministry of Truth that dictates hate.

Oh, and it was six minutes, not two.

Oh, then they found a full 4 minutes to review the bombing campaign in Iraq and Syria, along with the UK parliamentary vote to join the fight, and a 15 second interview with a Muslim Brit supporting the bombing campaign.

You know, mass violent death, and on-going political moves by our allies to carry out a war in which we are involved is SO much less important than Calandra making a fool out of himself.

Then we got 5 minutes that combined the stabbing of a child in NFLD, the murder of an Afghan teen in Toronto, a volcanic eruption in Japan..........

Then a quick mention of Calandra again.

Then 3 minutes of moaning and star-struck stupidity over Neil Young playing in support of the Stop Keystone movement.

But HECK, CBC does not have an agenda!!!

LOL

Locutus
+1

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation

I just finished watching 18 minutes of CBC's coverage of the world at 9 AM this Sunday morning.

They started out with the hourly newscast. Their TOP STORY was Paul Calandra's apology in the House, with concentration on how insincere it was, and they even included a half dozen hate tweets from the viewers........this went on for SIX minutes. As the morning news HEADLINE.

Did they refer to Calandra's parents as ****s? Did they liken his apology to rape? No, didn't think so.

Locutus
+1
everybody calm down...nobody called ol' drug smuggler hirsute maggie a .s l u t.

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
Yeah he pretty much did.

Locutus
+1

Yeah he pretty much did.

No, he didn't. Listen to the clip lest you make yourself look sillier.

Ezra called his prick of a daddy a s l u t , not his mommy...get over yourself honey.

They were both called promiscuous, (3:05), bald peter was called a s l u t at (3:25) which he was...pony's panty-less barfly groupie mommy "wasn't much different" (3:27). *yawn*

Oh, and in case any of you haven't bothered to listen to the 5 minute rant, and I know there are many of you, do yourself a favor...here's a hipster friendly link so your browsers don't become sullied with curmudgeonly e-vapors :

Ezra Levant Goes On Outrageous Rant Over Trudeau Bridal Party Photobomb (VIDEO)

have a safe and a happy.

This was all about the shiny boy getting his wanted attention, deal with it.

Colpy
Conservative

Did they refer to Calandra's parents as ****s? Did they liken his apology to rape? No, didn't think so.

Naw....they left the hatred and accusations to the tweets they chose to make part of the broadcast. They are good at this stuff.

Do yourself a HUGE favour, and quit trying to pretend the CBC is anything other than the Ministry of Truth.

I remember listening to CBC Radio the day before the 2000 federal election..........the CBC decided to resurrect an old story from six months before in which Elinor Caplan, Liberal Minister of Immigration, had said "Reform is the party of racists and bigots".....a line which they repeated over and over and over as the lead story in their newscast:

"Reform is the party of racists and bigots".

In their NEWS program...........a story 6 months old, and not much of a story.

The day before the federal election.

In that moment I knew the CBC was unsalvagable, and had to be utterly destroyed.

There is no room for gov't mandated hate broadcast through the Ministry of Truth.

Colpy
Conservative

Lorrie GoldsteinVerified account ‏@sunlorrie

Dear Justin: If you ever become PM, Vladimir Putin is going to be a lot tougher to deal with than Ezra Levant. Just so you know.

Oh, Justin and Vladimir will be BFF......I mean Justin and family just LOVE Communist dictators, and Putin is trying hard to recreate the old USSR Justin's daddy so admired.

Along with China and Fidel, Putin will make a perfect triumvirate of Trudeau heros for Justin to admire.

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
+2

Oh, Justin and Vladimir will be BFF......I mean Justin and family just LOVE Communist dictators, and Putin is trying hard to recreate the old USSR Justin's daddy so admired.

Along with China and Fidel, Putin will make a perfect triumvirate of Trudeau heros for Justin to admire.

Meh, the radical right was fawning over Putin just a couple of years ago. Some of them still are.

Naw....they left the hatred and accusations to the tweets they chose to make part of the broadcast. They are good at this stuff.

Do yourself a HUGE favour, and quit trying to pretend the CBC is anything other than the Ministry of Truth.

I've never heard anything on CBC like what Levant regualrly does at SUN News. I've never heard anyone on CBC tell someone to go f*ck his mother. I've never heard anyone refer to the Roma as a . And I've never heard anyone attack a political candidate by calling out the sexual mores of the parents.

Levant is a bully. And I, for one, am always glad when the bully loses. Score one for the good guys.

Colpy
Conservative

Meh, the radical right was fawning over Putin just a couple of years ago. Some of them still are.

Really??

Link please.

No one with a three digit IQ would fawn over a KGB man.

I've never heard anything on CBC like what Levant regualrly does at SUN News. I've never heard anyone on CBC tell someone to go f*ck his mother. I've never heard anyone refer to the Roma as a . And I've never heard anyone attack a political candidate by calling out the sexual mores of the parents.

I've heard a LOT of questionable stuff from the CBC.....albeit delivered in a much more subtle manner. See my previous posts on the matter.

The difference is, of course, I am not paying for Sun TV, and it is not controlled by the government.

Levant is a bully. And I, for one, am always glad when the bully loses. Score one for the good guys.

In this case, I agree.

Locutus
+1
Paul Wells ‏@InklessPW

"Trying to whip out our CF-18s and show how big they are," Trudeau says, in a line that will have Ezra bitterly resenting his muzzle.

https://twitter.com/InklessPW/status/517683723555188736

and just because:

Neil Edmondson ‏@NeilJEdmondson

Good morning @JustinTrudeau Canada's middle class is the richest in the world after 9 years of Harper

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/23/upshot/the-american-middle-class-is-no-longer-the-worlds-richest.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=0 …

Have a nice day

https://twitter.com/neiljedmondson/s...84073889017856

Locutus
HF ‏@happyfamily837

.@JustinTrudeau at least your #Daddy had the #balls to #WhipItOut . #IStandWithHarper #cdnpoli

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeTsQQ22Uwc

CDNBear
+2
Fascism in the family is nothing to be proud of.

Colpy
Conservative
+1

Fascism in the family is nothing to be proud of.

I'd give you five greenies for that if I could,

CDNBear
+1

I'd give you five greenies for that if I could,

Thank you kind sir.

I'm convinced that the bulk of people who fawn over PET and his buggered offspring, really paid no attention to what SR said and did while in power, or his youth. And I know for a fact that they haven't a clue as to the goings on in Sasha and JT's head.

Between Sasha's verbose literary BJ for Fidel, and JT's openly expressed love for Chinese dictator ships. You'd think people could put together a pretty good picture of the underlying vulgarity of their political spectrum.

But no, they are the Messiah.

Makes me question whether or not some Canadians truly want or desire freedom.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Thank you kind sir.

I'm convinced that the bulk of people who fawn over PET and his buggered offspring, really paid no attention to what SR said and did while in power, or his youth. And I know for a fact that they haven't a clue as to the goings on in Sasha and JT's head.

Between Sasha's verbose literary BJ for Fidel, and JT's openly expressed love for Chinese dictator ships. You'd think people could put together a pretty good picture of the underlying vulgarity of their political spectrum.

But no, they are the Messiah.

Makes me question whether or not some Canadians truly want or desire freedom.

Most Canadians only want the freedom to pick which reality show to watch. Many can't really handle more freedom than that anyway. Which is why wehave such a pisspoor cropof leaders.