Itís Official. Trump Just Withdrew the U.S. From the Paris Climate Agreement.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Musky View Post

Oh look, a graph.

That proves you read it?

I just love to spend hours reading pictures.

Now add in a few parameters such as population so it is down to use by person. Now add in climatic influences, etc. After all the parameters are in in may get yet another term, climatic variances. It will be a repeat of past changes only this time we should be able to tell the populations move into new areas that will be able to support large groups of people. The 'others' will prefer to buy up the useless land and mislead the people so many perish. When the changes are complete they own all the best land and as such they become the new leaders on the globe.
That they come up with something that is almost the opposite of what is happening means there is a program that has a lot of funding that is out to screw the majority of mankind out of their lives.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

We're Out!

Now bring me more liberal tears!

Yes he does... the US has pulled out of the Paris Deal. That means the US does not have to do what it says or allow itself to get fleeced.

Sorry BS... it is a tough day for all of you sheep.

Obviously you do not understand the Paris Accord. Everything in it was voluntary. The US did not have to pull out of it to ignore it. However, by doing so, the US has surrendered world leadership in one more area.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You kids got no appreciation of the classics. Michelangelo, Shakespeare, and Prince are all you need.

I agree with the first two. Prince does not exist on my play list.

Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Actually, he does.

U.S. States Defy Trumpís Climate Pact Withdrawal

https://www.wsj.com/articles/climate...ead-1496395806

tay

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

I see the posts are starting to get stupid!

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Actually, no. That was what climate negotiations were going to be like before the Americans left. Now, they have no say. We don't have to listen to the babies.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

especially the ones that BELIEVE in it

Funny how all those true believers just know based on a gut feeling therefore it is an irrefutable fact.

Think I heard all that before ~ kumbaya and pass the kool-aid

Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Obviously you do not understand the Paris Accord. Everything in it was voluntary. The US did not have to pull out of it to ignore it. However, by doing so, the US has surrendered world leadership in one more area.

So, somehow the US pulling out of a pretend, non-enforceable agreement has anything to do with global geo-politics?

Sounds to me that those participants that remain are nothing more than a collection of foolish cheerleaders that do nothing more than make @sses of themselves

Musky
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

You asked and I responded... Prove otherwise or shut your pie-hole

Prove what?

That Assad and Trump are on the same page.

Like Putin says "don't worry, be happy".

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
Whatevs tard

coldstream
restate AGW is inextricably tied up with Globalism, the post national, borderless community. It has NOTHING to do with real science. It's about wealth distribution and the placing onerous obligations on the West to assuage for 'White Man's' guilt. It is an ideological and politcal agenda, not a scientific one.

It's so called unanimity of support in the world was culled through the lure of billions of dollars transferred to the 2nd and 3rd World for curtailing their own industrial development in energy by way of utterly inefficient and expensive 'alternative' energy. Essentially this is nothing but a bribe for elites in developing economies to keep their people in stoop, agricultural labour.

The Paris Accord WILL unravel now. It was never going to work in the first place. It would be rife with cheating, rigged stats, and a vastly underfunded and looted 'Green Fund'. No one wants to pay for a boondoggle and fraud.

Well done President Trump, for accepting all manner of calumny and distortion to do the right thing.

Musky
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Whatevs tard

Coward....I expect not nothing else from you.

.....you guys...

Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

restate AGW is inextricably tied up with Globalism, the post national, borderless community. It has NOTHING to do with real science. It's about wealth distribution and the placing onerous obligations on the West to assuage for 'White Man's' guilt. It is an ideological and politcal agenda, not a scientific one.

It's so called unanimity of support in the world was culled through the lure of billions of dollars transferred to the 2nd and 3rd World for curtailing their own industrial development in energy by way of utterly inefficient and expensive 'alternative' energy. Essentially this is nothing but a bribe for elites in developing economies to keep their people in stoop, agricultural labour.

The Paris Accord WILL unravel now. It was never going to work in the first place. It would be rife with cheating, rigged stats, and a vastly underfunded and looted 'Green Fund'. No one wants to pay for a boondoggle and fraud.

....yes yes....it's a vast conspiracy...yadda yadda.

Besides, everyone knows the earth is cooling...fact...Pete says so.

coldstream

Besides, everyone knows the earth is cooling...fact...Pete says so.

We might be in a cyclical cooling phase, which seems to apply to the northern hemisphere in periods of roughly 400 years or so from peak to valley. Nobody really knows what causes it. We haven't seen much of the 'Warming' thing is BC for years. And absolutely NONE of it is caused by man emitted carbon.

Musky
Fraulein Maria is part of the conspiracy....witch....she's a witch.

We might be in a cyclical cooling phase, which seems to apply to the northern hemisphere is periods of roughly 400 years or so from peak to valley. Nobody really knows what causes it. We haven't seen much of the 'Warming' thing is BC for years. And absolutely NONE of it is caused by man emitted carbon.

Of course because carbon does not trap heat....fact.

coldstream

Fraulein Maria is part of the conspiracy....witch....she's a witch.

Of course because carbon does not trap heat....fact.

a trace material, of which man accounts for a small fraction, in the world's most complex system, Climate. The effect is negligible.

Musky

a trace material, of which man accounts for a small fraction, in the world's most complex system, Climate. The effect is negligible.

....sure.

It's a vast conspiracy to take from the rich and give to the poor.

I have said, why don't we have McCarthy like hearings and bring the peddlers of climate change and expose them for what they are.

Plus, it's a well known fact carbon does not trap heat....it's water vapor....if it was indeed warming...it's not...cooling since 1998.

Nikki Haley said Trump believes that climate change is caused by human induced pollutants.

Well, guess they are part of the conspiracy as well.

How frickin big is this thing?

Why won't someone tell the admin the earth is cooling....it's a fact.

petros
+1
If Obama were truly behind the Paris Accord it would have put to the Senate, voted on and if passed, given the force of law.

It was left open to fail.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

If Obama were truly behind the Paris Accord it would have put to the Senate, voted on and if passed, given the force of law.

It hasn't failed, just because the American federal government is dropping out.

How many Americans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Just one.

He holds it up and the whole world revolves around him.

petros
+2
We already know Canada won't make the targets and same applies, zero force of law.

It's not just a failure it's a fluffy failure.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

We already know Canada won't make the targets and same applies, zero force of law.

Beats the living shyte out of burying your head up your arzehole and doing nought.

petros
Hiding from?

Musky
+1

It should fail.

AGW is a hoax.

Good....it's a hoax.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Coward....I expect not nothing else from you.

.....you guys...

Oooh oooh, the pot is calling the kettle black again!

Musky

Oooh oooh, the pot is calling the kettle black again!

Am I?

Want my phone number?

We can chat.

petros
+2

It should fail.

AGW is a hoax.

Good....it's a hoax.

It's warming. That part is no hoax but trying to assign blame and thinking it can be stopped with money sure as f-ck is a hoax.

Musky

It's warming. That part is no hoax but trying to assign blame and thinking it can be stopped with money sure as f-ck is a hoax.

....but you told me it was cooling....

Are you part of the hoax?

...oh my.

Walt....get me a blanky.

petros
+1
Does....

a warm day...

in January mean...

winter is...

over?

Musky

Does a warm day in January mean winter is over?

Nope....is that a joke?

Ah gee....it's seasonably cool today.

AGW is fake.

Am I?

Want my phone number?

We can chat.

Well?

Put your big boy pants on.

Unless...well yeah...you are.

petros
If it were would you have gotten the punchline?

Musky
What?

...are you dodging?

AGW is a hoax...right?

It is cool today.

petros
I didn't think you would...
...ah
...well