Questions for Justin Trudeau

Locutus
+1
From Marc Emery no less.

The Star will be all over this assume.

"Pierre Trudeau, the prime minister of Canada, for better or worse, depending on how you feel, smoked hashish, and his son has smoked with me four or five times, so it really pisses me off when I see Justin Trudeau, who took big gaggers with me, is in parliament, actually voting for Bill C-15."
- Marc Emery

Questions for Justin Trudeau:

1. Are the claims above true?

2. If so, did Justin Trudeau accept that his drug use was in direct contravention of Canadian law?

3. Did the Liberal Party of Canada leadership know there were allegations of illegal drug use against their star candidate?

4. Did the Liberal Party of Canada voting membership know at least one candidate had allegations of illegal drug use?

5. Will the Liberal Party of Canada support their leader, a supposed "Prime Minister-in waiting" with allegations of illegal drug use behind him?

And finally, for the RCMP: will the RCMP investigate the allegations made against Justin Trudeau?

http://www.daniel****in.ca/2013/05/q...n-trudeau.html

What say you shiny pony?

Colpy
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

From Marc Emery no less.

"Pierre Trudeau, the prime minister of Canada, for better or worse, depending on how you feel, smoked hashish, and his son has smoked with me four or five times, so it really pisses me off when I see Justin Trudeau, who took big gaggers with me, is in parliament, actually voting for Bill C-15."
- Marc Emery

2. If so, did Justin Trudeau accept that his drug use was in direct contravention of Canadian law?

3. Did the Liberal Party of Canada leadership know there were allegations of illegal drug use against their star candidate?

4. Did the Liberal Party of Canada voting membership know at least one candidate had allegations of illegal drug use?

5. Will the Liberal Party of Canada support their leader, a supposed "Prime Minister-in waiting" with allegations of illegal drug use behind him?

And finally, for the RCMP: will the RCMP investigate the allegations made against Justin Trudeau?

What say you shiny pony?

Please notice the LACK of media attention, despite the recognition of Emery's name, and the fact he actually came forward with the allegations.

Now, compare to the treatment of the Ford brothers.

Yeah.....the media is neutral.

#juan
No Party Affiliation
+2
What horse sh-t!

How long ago did this allegedly happen? Is this whole little crap topic based on what Marc Emery says?

Didn't Emery just get out of prison?

Irresponsible garbage by any other name.

Cobalt_Kid
+2
I don't equate someone acquiring a small amount of drugs for personal use with someone working at mid-level drug dealing for profit.

Millions of Canadians have probably engaged in casual soft drug use, mostly in their youth, few of us however enter the dark and often violent world of the illegal drug trade. The fact that several members of the Ford family have been involved in drug related violence shows a willingness to commit to a criminal lifestyle.

Like millions of Canadians every weekend, I'm betting if Justin Trudeau did actually smoke up it was because he wanted to have a good time.

And it would give a little more credibility to the story if the provided link worked.

Durry

From Marc Emery no less.

[CENTER] "Pierre Trudeau, the prime minister of Canada, for better or worse, depending on how you feel, smoked hashish, and his son has smoked with me four or five times, so it really pisses me off when I see Justin Trudeau, who took big gaggers with me, is in parliament, actually voting for Bill C-15."
[/LEFT]

2. Gagger
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
111 up, 54 down
An unusually large ***** that would gag a woman.
She refused to suck his dixx because it was a gagger.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation

From Marc Emery no less.

- Marc Emery

What say you shiny pony?

Big deal. I know some cops who are pretty high brass that have smoked pot.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cobalt_Kid View Post

I don't equate someone acquiring a small amount of drugs for personal use with someone working at mid-level drug dealing for profit.

Illegal still means illegal.

Quote:

Millions of Canadians have probably engaged in casual soft drug use, mostly in their youth, few of us however enter the dark and often violent world of the illegal drug trade. The fact that several members of the Ford family have been involved in drug related violence shows a willingness to commit to a criminal lifestyle.

Like millions of Canadians every weekend, I'm betting if Justin Trudeau did actually smoke up it was because he wanted to have a good time.

So because millions of people do it for whatever reason makes it legal?

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

What horse sh-t!

How long ago did this allegedly happen? Is this whole little crap topic based on what Marc Emery says?

Didn't Emery just get out of prison?

Irresponsible garbage by any other name.

Meh- who cares, I tried hash once in the dark ages when I was a teen ager. Plus some cheap weed.

Marc Emery isa 'publicity junkie'.

Locutus

And it would give a little more credibility to the story if the provided link worked.

Are you new to the internet?

The CC censor?

Try a c&p text google search and don't be such a baby.

Cobalt_Kid
+1

Are you new to the internet?

The CC censor?

Try a c&p text google search and don't be such a baby.

I don't spend much time here and clearly don't have your skill at manipulating information.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation

I don't spend much time here and clearly don't have your skill at manipulating information.

Don't sell yourself short on this... You are very savvy on the manipulation front

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Don't sell yourself short on this... You are very savvy on the manipulation front

He just didn't like that he missed the obvious CC censor of 'Daniel D i c k i n '
and he forgot (or didn't know) the way around that newbie glitch. Simple embarrassment is all with a deflection-rant.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+2
God! We live in a square country.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+2
A better question might be: Who HASN'T smoked a little weed? - with the exception of the self righteous - just 'cuz they're so exceptional

Durry
Anybody who has strong moral values and believes in the law and spirit of the law does not smoke weed.

I never smoked the stuff, Harper never smoked the stuff nor anyone else who is a person of high moral standards!!!

Justin is just a scum bag who is just a spoiled rich kid with a famous dad. He hardly got into university and when he did he was only able to get a teachers degree. He tried Engineering but couldn't handle it. Probably too busy smoking weed!!

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Anybody who has strong moral values and believes in the law and spirit of the law does not smoke weed.

I never smoked the stuff, Harper never smoked the stuff nor anyone else who is a person of high moral standards!!!

Justin is just a scum bag who is just a spoiled rich kid with a famous dad. He hardly got into university and when he did he was only able to get a teachers degree. He tried Engineering but couldn't handle it. Probably too busy smoking weed!!

I did. So that makes me a scumbag?

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

I did. So that makes me a scumbag?

Did you break the Law ?

Liberalman
Free Thinker

From Marc Emery no less.

- Marc Emery

What say you shiny pony?

Unlike the Americans who never inhaled Canada only cloud was the funny stuff this is why legalization always comes up. The federal Liberals are in favour of legalization marijuana and hash it got passed in their last policy convention.
Last edited by Liberalman; May 26th, 2013 at 07:28 PM..Reason: some

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by hunboldt View Post

Meh- who cares, I tried hash once in the dark ages when I was a teen ager. Plus some cheap weed.

Marc Emery isa 'publicity junkie'.

Sounds like he was brainwashed into becoming a conservative in prison.

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Sounds like he was brainwashed into becoming a conservative in prison.

Sounds to me like he was expressing his opinion and noting his experience and observations.

I guess in the Liberal world this is a no no unless it supports the Liberal agenda..eh!!

Goober
Free Thinker

Did you break the Law ?

Have you adhered to all laws?

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Have you adhered to all laws?

I haven't broken any criminal laws, only scum bags do that.

How about you, broken any Laws?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman View Post

Unlike the Americans who never inhaled Canada only cloud was the funny stuff this is why legalization always comes up. The federal Liberals are in favour of legalization marijuana and hash it got passed in their last policy convention.

Ah, but Durry is of such high moral standards that he can piss up a rope and not get his pants wet. It is long past time that the anti pot laws were rescinded. Everybody knows it. The Law is an A$$! People who would rather ruin other peoples' lives for smoking a harmless and beneficial weed, are sick.

You cannot get through a single day without braking some stupid law(s). By law, we are all criminals. Great way to control the sheeple, eh!

WLDB
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Now, compare to the treatment of the Ford brothers.

Yeah.....the media is neutral.

Is Sun not covering this side?

Personally I dont care if he has done drugs. Nor do I care if the Fords have. Most people have tried one illegal substance or another at some point in their lives. Pierre Trudeau definitely did and I dont think he put much effort into trying to hide it. Instead he married a hippy. A few years into the marriage I think she admitted to doing drugs at 24 Sussex.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+3
#24  Top Rated Post

Like I said: The self-righteous

Goober
Free Thinker

Your first post stated laws. Nothing about criminal code. So now you qualify.

WLDB
No Party Affiliation
+1

I dont believe in this particular law. Or any law that restricts peoples right to do as they please with their own body. I havent used the stuff in years and have no plans to do so again but I think those who want to should be able to. If they happen to develop an addiction and die - well, that was their choice. Same with alcohol or tobacco.

You probably have and just dont know it. You'd be surprised what kinds of laws are still on the books but not actually enforced. Pick up a criminal code and take a look. Some of them are pretty funny.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1

Sure you did. Remember watching jailbait get groped?

If you do this, in a couple of years it will look like Afgan looks like now. You'll see all the women wearing burkas, no girls in school, each Arab man will have 4 wives etc etc. Actually the last time I was in Richmond, I was having coffee at Timmys and a Muslim with 3 wives came in. The youngest looked about 13 or 14, the other two were about 24 & 30. He tried to act like the youngest was a daughter, buy when they went outside to take some pictures, he kept squeezing the young ones breast. It was sickining to watch but he continued with his stupidity like it was his perfect right to do what he was doing.

BTW: Smoking weed isn't illegal. Possessing it is - Summary Conviction usually
Last edited by lone wolf; May 26th, 2013 at 08:12 PM..

IdRatherBeSkiing

Seems to me these claims are a bit more supported. Nothing but allegations without backing with the Fords. Here you have an actual eyewitness but no media coverage. Or if the Star doesn't report it it must not be true?

darkbeaver
Republican
+1

When it is made legal I will certainly work tirelessly to mandate it's use especially amongst those who imagine they have higher moral standards than a cannabis user. I bet Harper has smoked a lot of things that you know nothing about. I bet there's a pot smoking teacher or two out there who'd like to give you the boots right now Mr Moral Standards.

Durry
Hahaha this idiot wants Quebec to have more power than the other provinces in the senate, so he doesn't want it abolished !!!
Yep, that's what we have here, Trudeau want Quebec to have control over Canada !!

---quote---
“We have 24 senators from Quebec and there are just six from Alberta and six from British Columbia. That’s to our advantage,” Trudeau said in response to the new NDP push to have the scandal-plagued $91.5-million-a-year upper chamber abolished.

Read more: Justin Trudeau blasted for defending senate