Venezuela 'to buy more weapons'


Huck
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Huck, in the other thread you found the video on China scary and exclaimed you would rather have 10 American empires than one Chinese empire, think about that before making statements of comparing Bush with Hitler, I have yet to see "fags" being shot in public.

ITN, i apologize if i offended you, this was not my intension.

I did not mean that bush was like hitler in every way, he certainly not kills people on racial features. But, the way i see it, some that publicly claims to be a war president, and massively funds the armies at the expense of education and social development (social as in the people development index) is no different to the iranian government that is building up on nuclear missiles.


No matter what side of the fence we stand, both are killers. And, this is not the way to make a better world.
 
thulin
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

Well, considering what we heard about the scam of the 2000 elections, so are the USA

And your point is..?
 
I think not
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

ITN, i apologize if i offended you, this was not my intension.

I did not mean that bush was like hitler in every way, he certainly not kills people on racial features. But, the way i see it, some that publicly claims to be a war president, and massively funds the armies at the expense of education and social development (social as in the people development index) is no different to the iranian government that is building up on nuclear missiles.


No matter what side of the fence we stand, both are killers. And, this is not the way to make a better world.

Oh Huck you didn't offend me, everytime I see Bush on TV I feel like he is insulting me PERSONALLY. I can attest that Bush has killed people, unnecessarily, that doesn't make him like Hitler. He's a war President because of 9/11 that dragged us into war. Now I have little doubt he had intentions of going into Iraq whether or not 9/11 occurred. Building up the military at the expense of education and social programs is common with Republican Presidents. Too much is possibly spent on the military, but we also got caught with our pants down in WWII. We had to mobilize the entire country to fight the war. And with China flexing its muscles every year, what should we do?
 
Huck
-1
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by thulin

Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

Well, considering what we heard about the scam of the 2000 elections, so are the USA

And your point is..?

no point, really. But if rigged elections is what makes a dictatorship (which does in a way), then wouldn't it be the same case for the USA? an unelected man at the head of the state.

(just in case, here is what i referenced to: it is said that bush did not really win his first election, but a series of scam and a few friends in the federal court gave bush an illigal victory in 2000)
 
I think not
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

Quote: Originally Posted by thulin

Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

Well, considering what we heard about the scam of the 2000 elections, so are the USA

And your point is..?

no point, really. But if rigged elections is what makes a dictatorship (which does in a way), then wouldn't it be the same case for the USA? an unelected man at the head of the state.

(just in case, here is what i referenced to: it is said that bush did not really win his first election, but a series of scam and a few friends in the federal court gave bush an illigal victory in 2000)

Baloney. Cries from the left with no evidence to present other than opinion articles. Someone has to prove this to me, eventually.
 
Huck
#36
ITN: i agree its a tough moral question. arm or disarm. Canada has tried to eliminate it's military, hoping the world would be a better place, and it does not seem to have worked except to make us extremely vulnerable. (although having other super power continue armed politics may have stoped the beneficial effect of canadian attempt to peace)


I agree china is a tough one and due to this, i would arm myself too... Its tough to discuss politics, so many aspects to everything...
 
I think not
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

I agree china is a tough one and due to this, i would arm myself too... Its tough to discuss politics, so many aspects to everything...

This is why I dislike Bush, I heard his wife exclaim "My husband is a simple man", there in lies the problem, simple men can't comprehend complex solutions. ME and you can analyze the world better than he can me thinks at times.
 
Huck
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

Quote: Originally Posted by thulin

Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

Well, considering what we heard about the scam of the 2000 elections, so are the USA

And your point is..?

no point, really. But if rigged elections is what makes a dictatorship (which does in a way), then wouldn't it be the same case for the USA? an unelected man at the head of the state.

(just in case, here is what i referenced to: it is said that bush did not really win his first election, but a series of scam and a few friends in the federal court gave bush an illigal victory in 2000)

Baloney. Cries from the left with no evidence to present other than opinion articles. Someone has to prove this to me, eventually.

well, i can't verify the facts myself, but doesn't michael moore's farenheight 9/11 bring facts on this? Its gotta be true somewhere, no? It's more than just a few opinion articles. (i may be wrong, again im never sure if the information we are provided is trustable)
 
I think not
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

well, i can't verify the facts myself, but doesn't michael moore's farenheight 9/11 bring facts on this? Its gotta be true somewhere, no? It's more than just a few opinion articles. (i may be wrong, again im never sure if the information we are provided is trustable)

I like you Huck You're not absolute about your views, very rare nowadays

I look for stuff and start another thread in the next day or so.
 
Huck
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

well, i can't verify the facts myself, but doesn't michael moore's farenheight 9/11 bring facts on this? Its gotta be true somewhere, no? It's more than just a few opinion articles. (i may be wrong, again im never sure if the information we are provided is trustable)

I like you Huck You're not absolute about your views, very rare nowadays

I look for stuff and start another thread in the next day or so.


 
darkbeaver
Republican
#41
Many in the West particularly Americans are convinced that they have been dragged into war after war for the last fifty years. Further to that they are convinced these wars are to protect the good and innocent institutions of democracy, this is ludicrous, they are fought to protect wealth and privilege.
 
thulin
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

well, i can't verify the facts myself, but doesn't michael moore's farenheight 9/11 bring facts on this?

Saying "Michael Moore" and "facts" the same day is nothing but comical..!
 
thulin
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver

Further to that they are convinced these wars are to protect the good and innocent institutions of democracy, this is ludicrous, they are fought to protect wealth and privilege.

Id say many people "claim" it is so (that is politically correct), but only the really dumb "are convinced".
 
Huck
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by thulin

Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

well, i can't verify the facts myself, but doesn't michael moore's farenheight 9/11 bring facts on this?

Saying "Michael Moore" and "facts" the same day is nothing but comical..!

 
darkbeaver
Republican
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by thulin

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver

Further to that they are convinced these wars are to protect the good and innocent institutions of democracy, this is ludicrous, they are fought to protect wealth and privilege.

Id say many people "claim" it is so (that is politically correct), but only the really dumb "are convinced".


Yes it would be politically correct to substitute claim for convinced,but the claims were made to manufacture concent or conviction. There is no shortage of the dumb. They are not a threatened spieces.
 
aeon
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by thulin

Quote: Originally Posted by Huck

well, i can't verify the facts myself, but doesn't michael moore's farenheight 9/11 bring facts on this?

Saying "Michael Moore" and "facts" the same day is nothing but comical..!

Michael moore brought really good facts on the connection of the bush family and the saudis, and the fact that the saudis blocked fbi from investigating terrorist family, i think MMOORE did a very good job on that.


What you can say bad about moore, is the way he put on his opinion, and some says the way he present the facts, but then again, when you listen to moore, you got to stick with the fact, not from what he thinks of those facts, cause at the end, he didnt invented those facts.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by thulin

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver

Further to that they are convinced these wars are to protect the good and innocent institutions of democracy, this is ludicrous, they are fought to protect wealth and privilege.

Id say many people "claim" it is so (that is politically correct), but only the really dumb "are convinced".


Yes it would be politically correct to substitute claim for convinced,but the claims were made to manufacture concent or conviction. There is no shortage of the dumb. They are not a threatened spieces.
If we were never convinced of things nothing would get done.
 
Walter
+1
#48  Top Rated Post
Venezuelan Naval Ship Rams Cruise Liner, Sinks Itself Cruiser Is Fine
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/03/v...rcgs-resolute/

Funny.
 
Avro52
#49
U.S. denies involvement in alleged Venezuela invasion attempt as details remain murky

WAPO
 

Similar Threads

54
venezuela becomes number 1
by cortezzz | Aug 4th, 2018
1
Venezuela Behind on Payments
by EagleSmack | May 30th, 2009
83
US screwing around in Venezuela?
by mrmom2 | May 14th, 2005