Muslim countries are the prey

Torch light
+1 / -3
Muslim countries, where the majority of people are Muslims, are the middle between the West and the East.

The West: Europe and America (the majority are Christians), and the East: Russia and its allies (Mostly are atheists and communists)

These West and East are the predatory .. while Muslim countries are the prey.

The predatory lives on the prey, they cannot live unless on the prey, specially when the prey is fat and delicious.

The predatory will try their best that the prey keeps weak so they can get advantage of it.

One of Aesop's fables:
The wolf met with a lamb, the wolf said: I will eat you, because you reviled me two years ago.
The lamb said: I am only one year old, how could I revile you two years ago?
The wolf said: Never mind, it was your father that reviled me.

Therefore, whatever the West and East claim about their democracy and good will, we understand them very well, but they cannot prevent the emerging of the Muslim giant, when Muslims grasp their wisdom to be with God the One the Almighty, and to hold fast with the Quran .. and then to lead the world to every virtue and rid people from every lewdness.

Ron in Regina
+4
#2  Top Rated Post
You realize that we all live on a globe, right? We're all on the same ball going 'round & 'round the Sun......and a quick Google Search say's there's about 84,000,000 Communists on this planet and that sounds like a huge number, but of the 7,000,000,000+ people on the planet it's about 1.2% of the Global population. Now surprisingly Globally about 16% (1,120,000,000 people) are Atheists, so this 17.2% of the population on our ball we call Earth are by far outnumbered by the 23.2% (1,624,000,000 people) are Muslim. The Muslims outnumber the Communists & Atheists combined by more than 1/2 a BILLION People . That's your EAST above. There are supposedly 2,205,000,000 Christians (about 31.5% of the global population). That's your WEST.

Guess what? the Religions are not clearly
separated EAST & WEST of what your
map depicts as Muslim-Land....

I've heard rumors that there are Muslims in
Russia & the former Soviet Republics, and
even a few in Europe. I bet there's a few
Christians east of the Atlantic Ocean even...

Yes, there are more Christians than Muslims,
but most Religions are spread around.

Without factoring in Antarctica, name a
Continent That Muslims haven't emigrated to?
How about Christians, or Hindu's, and so on
so forth? Every religion (pretty much) has
spread to every Continent. On that note, your
Muslim-Land is GLOBAL like almost every
other religion so how are Muslims surrounded?

Hate to break it to you, but when I hear the term
Muslim, the words that come to mind to describe
that term are not "Fat & Delicious."
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:41 PM..Reason: spacing

Torch light
So what's all this mess of statistics and 'fat and delicious'

What I said is clear: the West and the East covet the blessings and fortunes of the Muslim countries.. they don't like that Muslim countries become strong and powerful .. they like to keep them retarded in economy and military .. so as to subject them and exploit their resources.

If Muslim countries unite .. from where the West and East will steal and plunder!? They live on the prey: the Muslim countries.

But at last, Muslim countries will unite if they attain their wisdom and hold fast with the Quran, or else they will perish: anyone that does not hold fast with the Quran.

Guess what? if you like it or not. Almost you don't like it.
Last edited by Torch light; Oct 17th, 2018 at 05:47 AM..

Torch light
+1
================================================== =========

Walter, the coward .. you are bad
You don't like it, so you make thumb down sign. That is because your religion is of peace? you never belong to the Christ .. to Satan: Bleezebub you belong.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

You realize that we all live on a globe, right? We're all on the same ball going 'round & 'round the Sun......and a quick Google Search say's there's about 84,000,000 Communists on this planet and that sounds like a huge number, but of the 7,000,000,000+ people on the planet it's about 1.2% of the Global population. Now surprisingly Globally about 16% (1,120,000,000 people) are Atheists, so this 17.2% of the population on our ball we call Earth are by far outnumbered by the 23.2% (1,624,000,000 people) are Muslim. The Muslims outnumber the Communists & Atheists combined by more than 1/2 a BILLION People . That's your EAST above. There are supposedly 2,205,000,000 Christians (about 31.5% of the global population). That's your WEST.

Guess what? the Religions are not clearly
separated EAST & WEST of what your
map depicts as Muslim-Land....

I've heard rumors that there are Muslims in
Russia & the former Soviet Republics, and
even a few in Europe. I bet there's a few
Christians east of the Atlantic Ocean even...

Why do the ones that number 0.2% control 90% of the wealth and are quite stingy about letting anybody move forward at all? Considering their crimes against humanity are well documented why are they not the world's enemy and get fixed like they are trying to fix Muslims.

DaSleeper
+1
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

One body at a time.....

Serryah
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

So what's all this mess of statistics and 'fat and delicious'

What I said is clear: the West and the East covet the blessings and fortunes of the Muslim countries.. they don't like that Muslim countries become strong and powerful .. they like to keep them retarded in economy and military .. so as to subject them and exploit their resources.

If Muslim countries unite .. from where the West and East will steal and plunder!? They live on the prey: the Muslim countries.

But at last, Muslim countries will unite if they attain their wisdom and hold fast with the Quran, or else they will perish: anyone that does not hold fast with the Quran.

Guess what? if you like it or not. Almost you don't like it.

Okay, I'll bite: why would the West and East "covet" the blessings and fortunes of Muslim Countries? What do Muslim countries have, right now, that neither East or West have? What 'resources'? Oil? Maybe, but that's it really. Unless you know something the rest of us don't.

MHz
You dismiss that 'oil' in Muslims countries is worth trillions to the West as long as they can kill off the natural residents or at least make sure the rights they have are no better than what citizens get in the KSA at the moment. That is the wishes of the least numbered people on the planet who cry 'democracy' all day long yet their version of running things is as harmful the most of the people on the planet.
South Africa in 1900 is how they want the world to be like under their control and only their control.
It's one thing to be lied to, it is quite another thing to uphold liars as the most important people in the social ladder.

15^ of the population never deserves more than 15% of the available wealth, let alone 76% of the productive land and 100% of the industrial part of any country, let alone have it not condemned because it is South Africa and blacks are the one left out. It isn't like they use it, it is hidden so nobody else has access to it.

The land is what is the prize rather than sending radical Muslims to rehab. All the radical Muslims are trained to be that way by the West and their owners, the Rothschild bankers. Take as long as you need to let that sink in as a fact.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...a-MENA-Oil-Gas

What percent of world oil comes from Middle East?
According to current estimates, 81.89% of the world's proven oil reserves are located in OPEC Member Countries, with the bulk of OPEC oil reserves in the Middle East, amounting to 65.36% of the OPEC total.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

================================================== =========
Walter, the coward .. you are bad
You don't like it, so you make thumb down sign. That is because your religion is of peace? you never belong to the Christ .. to Satan: Bleezebub you belong.

Yer funny. Go away, Avro.

MHz
Walnut, why don't we just go with the biggest fuktard leave, that would be you motherfuker.

He's in line with what Jesus said. You hate Jesus as much as you hate Muslims??

Joh:8:44:
Ye are of your father the devil,
and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning,
and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him.
When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the father of it.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yer funny. Go away, Avro.

You aren't, you go away instead. Make a poll to see how it would turn out, make it so you don't get to see how people voted. I would be tempted to open up 10 fake accounts just so i could vote that many times. Make one for your buddy Re-Pete as well

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You aren't, you go away instead. Make a poll to see how it would turn out, make it so you don't get to see how people voted. I would be tempted to open up 10 fake accounts just so i could vote that many times. Make one for your buddy Re-Pete as well

================================================== ================================================== ===

This is a mildly amusing topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It made me smile for a minute- as I read of the Jew hater whining about the Rothchilds to the Jew baiter who wants to start off his World Wide Caliphate by destroying Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay now........................I have lost interest in your crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian
What to say about eastern Christian they communists and believe zero.

Non-believer hasn't big chance after death.

Non-believer are endless.

They only believing sports and thought horrible about Germany since WW2.

Same like the U.S. thus eastern Christian Europeans.

MHz
Wow, single train of thought for more than 20 seconds in a row. That has to be a new personal record for you and it might be for anybody in the local collective as well. Aren't you 'special'?
Don't think Walnut didn't didn't notice that your gut reaction was to 'red him' and give a 'green to the hated token Muslim'.

Who is the real 'slave', Slave?

Joh:12:42:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
Joh:12:43:
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

Take note of the rewards that path reaps.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Rent free.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ===
This is a mildly amusing topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It made me smile for a minute- as I read of the Jew hater whining about the Rothchilds to the Jew baiter who wants to start off his World Wide Caliphate by destroying Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay now........................I have lost interest in your crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much punctuation and too many equal signs, Ashley, although yer brevity is refreshing.

Christian
The slave is a kind of eastern Christian natural since after born and they natural Satan falsehood but in western we like Lucifer as our favorite of caractor also Joker in Batman as favorite caractor of like madness. Lucifer is a choise than Satan.

Muslims like terrorist how some are Christianitys enemies all thus jihadists as proparty like western's gangster types they wanna kill Christians. Jihadists are against Christian nazis of the market and the jihadists want kill the kind of Christians.

The president trump wanna stop immigration so far zero statistic over trump result immigration obamas lowest sum are around 1 million migrants for USofA but all people knew the result of election '20 it weren't trump next time.

Walter
+1
Go away, Avro.

Christian
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Go away, Avro.

Dreams with whole world of Satanism are negative over western people.

Americans and me prefer Lucifer.

Walter
+1
Go away, Avro, you ain’t foolin’ nobody.

Durry
+4
The Desert Heat.....

A young Arab boy asks his father "What is that strange head piece you are wearing?"

The father said: "Why, my son, it is a 'chechia.' In the desert it protects our heads from the intense heat of the sun."

"And what is this clothing you are wearing?" asked the boy. "This long flowing robe seems so...
Oh, my son!" exclaimed the father "It is very simple. This is a 'djbellah.' As I have told you, in the desert it is not only very hot, but the sand is always blowing. My djbellah protects the entire body."
The son then asked: "But Father, what about those ugly shoes you have on your feet?"

"These are 'babouches' my son," the father replied. You must understand that although the desert sands are very beautiful, they are also extremely hot. These babouches' keep us from burning our feet."

"So tell me then," added the boy. "Yes, my son..." "Why are you living in Brampton, Ontario, and still wearing all this shit?"

MHz
Father asks son if he got 'laid today' after he confesses to losing his virginity at his bar mitzvah earlier in the week. The son replies, 'No way, my ass is still way to sore.'

Christian
Do like the richer western than the east.

Walter
Go away, Avro.

Christian
It prefer democracy of western if do Canada vote Conservative next year also America about 2 years.

MHz
When both parties serve the same master there is no democracy. Capitalism is based on fiat banking, any other theme is a side show to keep people from seeing they are being robbed blind by a very small group of people.

DaSleeper
+2
It's all about the Joos... eh Megahurts?

Not obsessed.. huh? are you!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

================================================== ================================================== ====

Yes- pity poor MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has to keep promoting the Muslim propaganda because otherwise he would have to admit that Muslims have completely MESSED UP their lives and govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is understandable that Muslims would not wish to examine and admit to their failings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there is NO REASON we should be willfully blind to the MESS they will make here in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are committing a TERRIBLE ACT of political vandalism in allowing people with such anti western views to immigrate here!!!!!!!!!!

The disgraceful LIE-beral vote buying is going to cost us DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals offer us political "gifts" that keep on screwing us- EVEN AFTER LIE-berals are defeated in an election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wynne-bag LIE-berals are GONE- but their CRAP LIVES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford has a MASSIVE MESS on his hands- left by the LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 75 percent of our Ontari-owe provincial budget is spent on salaries and perks and pensions for civil service union Hogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just before Wynne-bag LIE-berals were swept out of office- they signed FOUR YEAR WAGE CONTRACTS with their Hog pals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What this means is the over 75 percent of the ENTIRE provincial busgewt is IMMUNE to any tinkering by Ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the added BONUS that provincial spending MUST RISE IN EACH OF THE NEXT FOUR YEARS- to cover those wage increases that disgraced LIE-berals offered to their pals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have SCREWED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral waste and greed and debt will burden us for MANY GENERATIONS- even if LIE-berals never get elected ever

again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaSleeper
Last edited by DaSleeper; Oct 18th, 2018 at 09:00 AM..

MHz
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You have been trolling me how many years now in case you think you are addiction free.

The place is full of wannabee Jews, who else to cover their actual past with. You like being part of the collective, you think it makes you important. Perhaps I am thinking of becoming a Jew and I'm doing my homework before committing. You must have done the same but perhaps your moral standards are lower than mine. It doesn't take much to uncover a lie. I'm a bit concerned at the number and magnitude of the lies I would have to support to be member in good standing like you and Walnut and Pete. I can find God with ant help from Jews or the loco collective.

The part the collective has missed since my first post her that included the term, 'God' is that the collective is the ones who are as racist as it gets. That seems to be a trait of being 'God fearing people who have adopted the OT and tossed out the NT. You see that as being smart, I don't for a lot of reasons and all of them have been posted at some point. So far the collective has decided that the only ones entitled to have an opinion is the collective itself. That is why anybody else that came hers as a new member was run off through intimidation and being attacked by all the members of the collective.

How many people have you fukers chased off over the years? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. There are no Jews here so the ones I am attacking must be the fukers like you who think it is 1948 and nobody knows anything but what the Jews have published. I'm pretty sure that you had to hole up here rather than do you posts on a board with a variety of people as you see everybody as being inferior that you are because of the collective you are trying to join. Hitler and Saddam both though they were in good with the Jewish bankers, history will show their reward for their service was a knife in the back.