Muslim countries are the prey


MHz
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

https://grabify.link/JTDOG9

ha ha, fuk you.
 
DaSleeper
#32
take your pills dude!


 
MHz
+1 / -2
#33
You are the one coddling killers and thieves and liars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTFF9Jn0xb0
Jewish Involvement In Black Slave Trade To The Americas http://www.rense.com/general69/invo.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3BuqmjfmT0
Through hard work, intelligence, and talent, Jewish Americans pulled themselves out of the worst slums in America and up to the top of the American economy in professions ranging from the Law to Entertainment to Medicine and Science. Jews have also been some of America’s most powerful, deadly, and interesting Gangsters. Dutch Schultz Born Arthur Flegenheimer in 1902 to German Jewish parents, he dropped out of school in the 8th grade, started robbing street corner dice games, and was sent to juvenile prison at age 17 for burglary. Released from jail in late 1920 he started working for Schultz trucking company, took up the name Dutch Schultz, and jumped headfirst into the lucrative world of bootlegging beer in the Bronx, becoming known for his brutality and penchant for murder. Arthur Flegenheimer, aka Dutch Schultz, was the most powerful non-Italian left in Organized crime after Prohibition and his name still ranks high on the list of most infamous gangsters of any race, color, or creed over 80 years after his murder. Herbie Sperling Herbie Sperling was one of the biggest heroin dealers of the 1960’s and early 70’s on the entire East Coast. He helped moved hundreds, or maybe thousands of kilos of heroin from the Italian Mafia and their so called French Connection to to the top Black and Latin dealers in New York. Herbie Sperling. “Mr. Untouchable” told Sperling he wanted to setup a trade of heroin for cocaine in the free world. Sperling enlisted his son Nicholas, who was nabbed by Feds and joined his father in Federal Prison. In 1991 Sperling popped up being interviewed in a documentary about Lewisburg and he had a lot to say about Leroy “Nicky” Barnes. Herbie Sperling is still alive after over 40 years in federal prison, doing his time in a maximize security medical facility. Herbie Sperling might have been the last of the Jewish tough guy street level Gangsters. The Purple Gang Purple Gang hailing from Detroit, the Purple Gang was the only major organized crime group with all-Jewish leadership during the Prohibition Era. They got their name from the Jewish neighbors who said they reminded them of spoiled meat, Purple. While there were many very, very powerful Jewish Gangsters on the East Coas/t and in Chicago, they were allied with non-Jews, mainly the Italians, but in Detroit, the Purple Gang was were the most powerful gangsters during the 1920’s and were the key suppliers of bootleg whiskey to America’s Gangster #1- Al Capone. The Detroit police pinned 500 murders on them and during their reign, Detroit had actually had a higher murder rate than New York and Chicago. The Jewish Purple Gang was one of the key characters in the criminal history of Detroit, one of America’s most criminal cities.
 
DaSleeper
#34

 
MHz
#35
You can post a pic, you are a real bad man aren't you? Need some back-up cause it isn't coming.



Do a poem on your respect for Muslims.
 
Christian
#36
The Jews era declare over now. I want a war between Israel - Saudi Arabia to clear up Middle earth from all thus Jews from Muslims in Middle East clearer whole Islam wanna clear up Israel and all thus anti Islam will was destroying about Saudi Arabia.
 
MHz
#37
You don't need a war to effect change. Going that route would show there is no difference so why condemn their past actions if there is no change when they fall from the top? NATO and Israel will be struggling and their former enemies have always been more interested in economic development than invading foreign lands. (that is way less valuable than the land they already control) Any association with the west would be risky and when there are more reliable partners why take the chance. The KSA was the main player in the Arab Spring so they could be on the hook like Germany was when she lost WWI.


It is enough that the lies are exposed for what they are.
 
Christian
-1
#38
Fuk Israel instead.
 
MHz
#39
Are we going to need a smoking volcano for this part of your dream?
 
Torch light
-1
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You are the one coddling killers and thieves and liars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTFF9Jn0xb0
Jewish Involvement In Black Slave Trade To The Americas http://www.rense.com/general69/invo.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3BuqmjfmT0
Through hard work, intelligence, and talent, Jewish Americans pulled themselves out of the worst slums in America and up to the top of the American economy in professions ranging from the Law to Entertainment to Medicine and Science. Jews have also been some of America’s most powerful, deadly, and interesting Gangsters. Dutch Schultz Born Arthur Flegenheimer in 1902 to German Jewish parents, he dropped out of school in the 8th grade, started robbing street corner dice games, and was sent to juvenile prison at age 17 for burglary. Released from jail in late 1920 he started working for Schultz trucking company, took up the name Dutch Schultz, and jumped headfirst into the lucrative world of bootlegging beer in the Bronx, becoming known for his brutality and penchant for murder. Arthur Flegenheimer, aka Dutch Schultz, was the most powerful non-Italian left in Organized crime after Prohibition and his name still ranks high on the list of most infamous gangsters of any race, color, or creed over 80 years after his murder. Herbie Sperling Herbie Sperling was one of the biggest heroin dealers of the 1960’s and early 70’s on the entire East Coast. He helped moved hundreds, or maybe thousands of kilos of heroin from the Italian Mafia and their so called French Connection to to the top Black and Latin dealers in New York. Herbie Sperling. “Mr. Untouchable” told Sperling he wanted to setup a trade of heroin for cocaine in the free world. Sperling enlisted his son Nicholas, who was nabbed by Feds and joined his father in Federal Prison. In 1991 Sperling popped up being interviewed in a documentary about Lewisburg and he had a lot to say about Leroy “Nicky” Barnes. Herbie Sperling is still alive after over 40 years in federal prison, doing his time in a maximize security medical facility. Herbie Sperling might have been the last of the Jewish tough guy street level Gangsters. The Purple Gang Purple Gang hailing from Detroit, the Purple Gang was the only major organized crime group with all-Jewish leadership during the Prohibition Era. They got their name from the Jewish neighbors who said they reminded them of spoiled meat, Purple. While there were many very, very powerful Jewish Gangsters on the East Coas/t and in Chicago, they were allied with non-Jews, mainly the Italians, but in Detroit, the Purple Gang was were the most powerful gangsters during the 1920’s and were the key suppliers of bootleg whiskey to America’s Gangster #1- Al Capone. The Detroit police pinned 500 murders on them and during their reign, Detroit had actually had a higher murder rate than New York and Chicago. The Jewish Purple Gang was one of the key characters in the criminal history of Detroit, one of America’s most criminal cities.

MHz always bring valuable information.
 
Walter
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Christian View Post

The Jews era declare over now. I want a war between Israel - Saudi Arabia to clear up Middle earth from all thus Jews from Muslims in Middle East clearer whole Islam wanna clear up Israel and all thus anti Islam will was destroying about Saudi Arabia.

Go away, Avro.
 
Vbeacher
+3
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

What I said is clear: the West and the East covet the blessings and fortunes of the Muslim countries..

Most Muslim countries do not have oil. Nothing else Muslim countries have interests anyone else.


Quote:

they don't like that Muslim countries become strong and powerful ..

Perhaps that relates to a thousand years of Muslim countries trying to conquer anyone who isn't a Muslim country?

Quote:

they like to keep them retarded in economy and military ..

No, Muslims' own governments, corruption and religion keep them retarded.

Quote:

If Muslim countries unite .. from where the West and East will steal and plunder!?

Plunder what? Muslim countries have little anyone wants, least of all Muslims.
 
MHz
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Vbeacher View Post

Most Muslim countries do not have oil. Nothing else Muslim countries have interests anyone else.

Might I suggest you ditch dial-up and go with broadband.
Muslim dominated nations:


Proven Oil Reserves:


You see nothing similar in those 2 maps? Jerusalem is the prize, 2 World Wars were created to make sure it is what it is today.
I would like you to post a link but I'm not holding my breath if you know what I mean.

Quote:

Perhaps that relates to a thousand years of Muslim countries trying to conquer anyone who isn't a Muslim country?

Using the map above as 'the invaded countries' and with the man and material that was thrown into the 'Holy Wars' where the European Royals got together to beat up on somebody rather than feeding on themselves. Look at it as being the first 'War on Terror' that only ever saw troops make it to Jerusalem and then when bored of life in a thistle patch they went back home to get drunk and stoned on Egyptian opium and terrorize the Peasants and none of the other places were 'rescued', ever. That boat never sailed, want to know why? (like I would stop If you declined the offer)

Quote:

No, Muslims' own governments, corruption and religion keep them retarded.

It should be contagious and cover the globe then.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/libya-...o-know/5414289
For 41 years until his demise in October 2011, Muammar Gaddafi did some truly amazing things for his country and repeatedly tried to unite and empower the whole of Africa.
So despite what you’ve heard on the radio, seen in the media or on the TV, Gaddafi did some powerful things that are not characteristic of a “vicious dictator” as portrayed by the western media.
Here are ten things Gaddafi did for Libya that you may not know about…


1. In Libya a home is considered a natural human right
In Gaddafi’s Green Book it states: ”The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore it should not be owned by others”. Gaddafi’s Green Book is the formal leader’s political philosophy, it was first published in 1975 and was intended reading for all Libyans even being included in the national curriculum.


2. Education and medical treatment were all free
Under Gaddafi, Libya could boast one of the best healthcare services in the Middle East and Africa. Also if a Libyan citizen could not access the desired educational course or correct medical treatment in Libya they were funded to go abroad.
3. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project
The largest irrigation system in the world also known as the great manmade river was designed to make water readily available to all Libyan’s across the entire country. It was funded by the Gaddafi government and it said that Gaddafi himself called it ”the eighth wonder of the world”.


4. It was free to start a farming business
If any Libyan wanted to start a farm they were given a house, farm land and live stock and seeds all free of charge.


5. A bursary was given to mothers with newborn babies
When a Libyan woman gave birth she was given 5000 (US dollars) for herself and the child.


6. Electricity was free
Electricity was free in Libya meaning absolutely no electric bills!


7. Cheap petrol
During Gaddafi’s reign the price of petrol in Libya was as low as 0.14 (US dollars) per litre.


8. Gaddafi raised the level of education
Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. This figure was brought up to 87% with 25% earning university degrees.


9. Libya had It’s own state bank
Libya had its own State bank, which provided loans to citizens at zero percent interest by law and they had no external debt.


10. The gold dinar
Before the fall of Tripoli and his untimely demise, Gaddafi was trying to introduce a single African currency linked to gold. Following in the foot steps of the late great pioneer Marcus Garvey who first coined the term ”United States of Africa”. Gaddafi wanted to introduce and only trade in the African gold Dinar – a move which would have thrown the world economy into chaos.
The Dinar was widely opposed by the ‘elite’ of today’s society and who could blame them. African nations would have finally had the power to bring itself out of debt and poverty and only trade in this precious commodity. They would have been able to finally say ‘no’ to external exploitation and charge whatever they felt suitable for precious resources. It has been said that the gold Dinar was the real reason for the NATO led rebellion, in a bid to oust the outspoken leader.

Quote:

Plunder what? Muslim countries have little anyone wants, least of all Muslims.

The same was said about Blacks in South Africa and Indians in North America and Aboriginals in Australia and the locals in Central America when United Fruit Growers rolled into the place with 'Death Squads' as their PR men. This place is no longer fact free so you have to be a bit more convincing that this post is.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ticle33345214/
But after the Dutch colonialists arrived in the 17th century, the San were decimated by disease and deliberate extermination raids. Accused of cattle-stealing, they were killed in legally permitted hunts until 1927. As recently as 1936, San people were taken to Europe and displayed at public exhibitions, where sightseers gawked at their small bodies and animal-skin clothes. Like the aboriginal people of Canada and other countries, they were marginalized on remote land and excluded from political power.

By the end of apartheid, most San had been pushed to the farthest extremities of South Africa, where they lived in shacks, without electricity or running water. They were evicted from their traditional Kalahari land to make room for a wildlife park, and their communities were ravaged by alcohol and unemployment. (Larger communities of San have survived in Namibia and Botswana, although many in those countries too have been forced off their traditional land to make room for wildlife parks for tourists.)
(in part)

Is it becoming cleared that the Slave Traders are a bigger blight on mankind than Slaves who don't listen and multiply way too fast?


Edit to add:
I see you like to do reds as much as Walnut so I'm going to assume you are both on the same page on a few subjects.

Thanks for showing up, Walnut isn't doing such a good job of explaining why some actions by the US and Israel in the Mid-east seem to be at the point of showing sign of insane people driving the bus rather than any of the current actions.
If your post was an example of you asking all the 'hard questions' we won't be chatting very long.
Last edited by MHz; Oct 18th, 2018 at 08:45 PM..
 
spilledthebeer
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Christian View Post

The Jews era declare over now. I want a war between Israel - Saudi Arabia to clear up Middle earth from all thus Jews from Muslims in Middle East clearer whole Islam wanna clear up Israel and all thus anti Islam will was destroying about Saudi Arabia.


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LETS CLEAN UP Middle Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Everybody get your camels and your Quran`s and your magic wands and we will meet at the mosque and we will deal with these vile



Crusaders who scorn our Sharia Law, who laugh at our peace overtures, who grow ever more rude and disgusted as our people try to force their way into western lands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


These Godless infidels think they are superior to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Why else would they refuse entry to our people who only want to descend on the west like devouring locusts?????????


Why is it that God prevents the victory of the Faithful over the infidels????????????????


Have we not mained and killed and tortured in HIS HOLY NAME????????????????????????


How many Isis fighters and Al Qaida operatives and Hamas, Hezzbollah and other faithful must be martyred before God helps his people???????????????


Pay NO ATTENTION to those Jews who believe THEY are the chosen people and that God is AIDING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Quran tells us that Allah favours the compassionate and the merciful so slaw the Jews swiftly along with the Crusaders so they do not suffer- God will be gratified by your mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OH Faithful- do not be confused by infidel talk of sharing land and honest peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The land is ours- because WE SAY IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And when the good work is done and the world is enslaved to Sharia Law then the Faithful can claim their slaves and concubines from among the ranks of captured western sluts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Each man who is FAITHFUL will be made a King and have dominion over many infidels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Go forth now and spread your fire and pestilence and BULL SH+T across the lands!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And do not be discouraged if at first Cdn immigration is not welcoming at the border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals have become embarrassed by the spectacle of kind hearted Cdn cops helping to carry the bags of illegals entering from New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And of course all Cdn govt workers are disgruntled because the Cdn tax money they expected to get for pension privileges is now being spent on the Faithful instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


God may be slow to support us but that idiot Boy Justin has our back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ron in Regina
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Muslim countries, where the majority of people are Muslims, are the middle between the West and the East.


The West: Europe and America (the majority are Christians), and the East: Russia and its allies (Mostly are atheists and communists)

These West and East are the predatory .. while Muslim countries are the prey.

The predatory lives on the prey, they cannot live unless on the prey, specially when the prey is fat and delicious .

Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

So what's all this mess of statistics and 'fat and delicious'

What I said is clear: the West and the East covet the blessings and fortunes of the Muslim countries.. they don't like that Muslim countries become strong and powerful .. they like to keep them retarded .....etc....

Guess what? if you like it or not. Almost you don't like it.


Dude......wow.
 
MHz
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

These Godless infidels think they are superior to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you calling Abraham a Godless infidel?


You seem a little tense, you get some bad news recently??
 
B00Mer
#47
Iran and Muzzies want the bomb..



Giv'em the bomb.. delivered direct to their front door.
 
spilledthebeer
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Iran and Muzzies want the bomb..



Giv'em the bomb.. delivered direct to their front door.


================================================== ================================================== ==


HEY ..........Ron in Regina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YOU DO KNOW they teach that insane "Muslims are prey" crap in Mosques and Muslim schools..........EVEN HERE IN CANADA!!!!


Thank you LIE-berals for this gift of Muslim anti white psychobabble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Is Islam the religion dedicated to peace as its supporters claim? Or are they giving us a HUGE snow job? The truth is covered in snow-based on research done by Thomas Quigin, a former intelligence analyst with the Cdn Privy Council and Saied Shoaaib, a journalist originally from Egypt. The 2 men quietly did research in Cdn Mosques and their libraries and at Islamic schools. The results of their research were presented in the Aug 23/16 Globe and Mail. Set out below is a summary of the Globe column, along with some comments of my own in brackets):

The 2 men say that they found nothing but extremist writings at several such places and that there was NOTHING to refute such extremist views at other Mosques and schools. They suggest that “further research is required to determine the depth and breadth of this problem”. The 2 men go on to suggest that, based on their study of social media postings, many Cdn`s-especially politicians, are deliberately blind to the growing radical threat in Canada.

The 2 men say that Cdn Muslims with “humanist and modernist outlooks are being drowned out by those with radical views! The Cdn Council of Imams did not respond to a request for comment.

In 2015 Cdn senate defense committee stated that some foreign trained Imams have been spreading extremist philosophy here in Canada. The Cdn committee urged govt to look into Imam certification and training to curb radicals.

(The findings of this committee have been set aside as the senate was-at the time-dominated by Conservative party members and currently LIE-berals ain’t interested in rooting out LIE-beral friendly radicals!)

(Our brainless Boy Trudope has since appointed a bunch of LIE-berals who are not LIE-berals-so he says- to the senate and he really expects us to believe that simply taking away the LIE-beral party cards of life long LIE-berals will instantly convert them into reasonable and sensible, neutral minded politicians open to both sides of a political argument- rather than simply remaining as rabid LIE-beral supporters- MINUS the accreditation! The newly made LIE-beral dominated committee has thrown mud on the previous committee report-do they believe-or are they simply covering the ass of Our brainless Boy?)

Ottawa Imam Mohamad Jerbara demanded to know who would do the certifying if govt got involved? He points out (rightly I think) that Catholics would be insulted if Jews or Protestants had the power to refuse certification of Catholic Priests. Jebara also stated that targeting Muslim clergy exclusively “Could backfire and result in further marginalizing Muslims”.

(I have to say that ship has sailed-Muslims are ALREADY viewed with deep suspicion by many Cdns! WE have sadly recognized that Muslims LIE to us at every turn-there is even a piece in the Quran that lays out the religious rules for lying to un-believers like us!)

(Consider newly appointed Metro Toronto Police pastor Imam Khan-the Muslim cleric chosen to minister to Muslim cops in Toronto-in the same way that Priests and Ministers and Rabbi`s have done for decades. There was Khan in the news-looking proud in his new police uniform-and it took about 2 days to expose his racist/sexist online blog. Oh my-the new Imam is a classic Muslim uber all type swine-and his ONLY defense for his bigoted opinions-especially about women is to whine that his remarks where taken out of context! This is Muslim double speak meaning “we didn’t expect you white people to read our CRAP”!)

(Or what of secular/feminist author Djemila Benhabib-currently being sued for slander by a private Muslim school in Montreal? In 2012 she made comments on a radio show-comparing the Montreal school to militant Islamic training camps in Afghanistan and Pakistan.)

(The school claims she slandered them and she defends herself with freedom of expression laws. She was concerned with certain verses from the Quran-presented on the school web site. She claims the verses are the type that urge repression of women and urges the faithful to create a society different than ours. She says this is the sort of indoctrination that is used to produce Muslim radicals.)

(In a rather damning reaction, the Muslim school REMOVED the verses that so offended Benhabib-BEFORE launching the slander suite! One is inclined to ask if this is not another instance of Muslims thinking we are too stupid to react to the poison in our midst? If the verses were not likely to offend us un-believers then why remove them? Or whine about being taken out of context like Imam Khan? What is it that Muslims are hiding from us? With LIE-berals putting the blinders on us all, apparently in exchange for Muslim votes?)

(The Muslim definition of `slander` apparently means we must not quote them either publicly or accurately when they say stupid or bigoted things because it upsets them to be caught out by stupid infidels!)
 
MHz
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ==


HEY ..........Ron in Regina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YOU DO KNOW they teach that insane "Muslims are prey" crap in Mosques and Muslim schools..........EVEN HERE IN CANADA!!!!


Thank you LIE-berals for this gift of Muslim anti white psychobabble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not being allowed to mention Jews and their history leaves lots of time for other things or school would only take 6 months, sorry that should be weeks.
 
spilledthebeer
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Not being allowed to mention Jews and their history leaves lots of time for other things or school would only take 6 months, sorry that should be weeks.


================================================== ================================================== ===


OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





MHz RAVING about Jews again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


Based on the posts you have made so far- YOU WOULD BENEFIT from sitting in on some history classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes you SHOULD learn some history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But at least you are not entirely alone in your ignorance of history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks to our LIE-beral overlords- several generations of Cdn kids are growing up entirely ignorant of our history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals LIKE poorly educated voters- they can be more easily swayed and BOUGHT by LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Neither LIE-berals nor Muslims enjoy dealing with people who are smarter than they are.........which explains much of the LIE-beral and Muslim hatred of Jews- and hatred of Conservatives as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Knowledge on any historical subject from any source OTHER than at Hamas headquarters or a Mosque would be a HUGE IMPROVEMENT for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It might even stop you being labeled as a raving LOON every time you open your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!