When will the US Health Care system collapse?

Girth
14 days is the OVER/UNDER

I predict 10 days...

Walter
+1
If the gubmint leaves it alone it’ll last forever.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Why would it collapse ? They have the best equipment and medical minds money can buy .

AnnaE
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Why would it collapse ? They have the best equipment and medical minds money can buy .

well, the best medical equipment anyways.
There's waaaaaaay too much money in healthcare for insurance companies and medical supply companies to let the system fold.

Serryah
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

There's waaaaaaay too much money in healthcare for insurance companies and medical supply companies to let the system fold.

I wouldn't even say the best medical equipment.

But all that money in healthcare won't matter if the system crashes from overwhelming numbers. Right now, that is more likely to happen than not.

NZDoug
Free Thinker
Google Jack Ma news
https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Girth

I think having the absolute worst health care system in the Western World may work against them.

Girth

it will collapse.

Italy and Spain have resorted to only giving respiratory equipment to those under 60. Technically it's a collapsed system, when you can only offer the elderly mediation used for the terminally ill, to ease their suffering in case they die.

petros
+3
#9  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I think having the absolute worst health care system in the Western World may work against them.

Canadians, yeah they're f-cked.

Hoid

and an average life expectancy the same as Cuba's?

US healhcare is not universal. It is simply not available to many people down there. That's why the virus is spreading like crazy because you just don't go to the doctor for a snotty nose.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Got one that will fit hoid? Should be full face for safety's sake.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Right!!

AnnaE

it will collapse.

Italy and Spain have resorted to only giving respiratory equipment to those under 60. Technically it's a collapsed system, when you can only offer the elderly mediation used for the terminally ill, to ease their suffering in case they die.

Baloney. To me, something collapsing means it doesn't work, like a balloon, a house, etc.

Girth
+1

Baloney. To me, something collapsing means it doesn't work, like a balloon, a house, etc.

I would say when a system cannot help persons over 60 due to a shortage of respiratory devices, and leaves them to die on a hospital bed, that constitutes a system that is broken.

pgs
Free Thinker

If their system is so bad why do so many Canadians go there for treatment, on their own dime ?

pgs
Free Thinker

I would say when a system cannot help persons over 60 due to a shortage of respiratory devices, and leaves them to die on a hospital bed, that constitutes a system that is broken.

Good thing you donít live in Italy .