The deceit of NASA and the US government


Torch light
+1
#1
I think that NASA together with the American government is tricking the world .. by claiming no life, no water, no suitable atmosphere on Mars .. while the logic and the findings tell something different.

In fact, there is water, life in all its forms, in addition to the excellent environment on Mars.

Therefore, while they are cheating the entire world, the Quran and Bible interpreter: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly said this since 1947, while he was not graduated at any school even not the first year in any primary school .. he depended on the inspiration from God Almighty and Most Gracious Who knows everything that He created.

So the atheists and idolaters (among the American and others) deny the existence of life on Mars and the rest of the planets, while he affirmed this, and they may never admit that he was correct and that he declared this more than half a century before them.

And they insist on their lies, but he told them his truthfulness and belief.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/i...Are_Inhabited_
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_
 
Johnnny
#2
Surely a man of your intelligence is wasting their time in this sub forum.
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly ... was not graduated at any school even not the first year in any primary school ..

That explains a lot.
 
MHz
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

That explains a lot.

Are you saying graduates of West Point are the most free thinkers around?
I call Judge Goldstone to the stand to define what freedom means in this day and age. Harder to find that the missing plane in Malaysia, sad to say.
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Are you saying graduates of West Point are the most free thinkers around?

No, that distinction belongs to people with post-graduate degrees from the University of Alberta. Me, for instance.
 
Jinentonix
+1
#6
The conspiracy runs deep man. NASA, the US govt, the ESA, China, Japan. We need to trust the word of the completely uneducated Momo-al-hillbilly because knows best dont'cha know.
 
MHz
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

No, that distinction belongs to people with post-graduate degrees from the University of Alberta. Me, for instance.

Did they cover any material that you had objections to the conclusions?? An example for me would be accepting that the mountain range the Sbnake River crosses as because the range cracked rather that 2 miles of overburden was eroded away. That also means the 'debris clinging to most mountains is not from massive amounts of erosion but the ground was pulled up slightly when the mountain was pushed up 'a lot more'.


You also said you lived in Regina and they took it back. The accuracy is what I'm interested in rather than what marks you got in a program that updates itself regularly. If they had taught global warming and now the trend is global cooling what value is all your hard work??
You should be more interested why some people need to study like hell just to understand what science is teaching (at university level) when some heathen like myself can see a small theory and push it accurately to the final 'collateral effect'.

The Bible took me a long time, am I stupid or is the book more complex that some of the topics that show up here?
 
MHz
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The conspiracy runs deep man. NASA, the US govt, the ESA, China, Japan. We need to trust the word of the completely uneducated Momo-al-hillbilly because knows best dont'cha know.


Kind of brings up the question about why you aren't the one bring facts to the front of the table rather than pushing what has already been shown to be bullshit. That is your first step towards being on the proper side of the stupid line. You forgot 'indigo child'.
https://www.gaia.com/article/13-sign...n-indigo-child

13 Signs You Are an Indigo Child

By: Gaia Staff | March 10th, 2017






What is an Indigo Child?

An Indigo Child is an upgraded blueprint of humanity, a term that came up when addressing the aura colors of these very different kids. Previously, auric fields were expected shades of the rainbow, but the Indigos’ field was dominated by a royal blue color, establishing a change of course for humanity.
Gifted souls, on a clear mission to challenge and shift reality, they first began appearing in the 1970’s. Beyond psychic awareness, they are highly driven and creative with a perception that sees through the established norms of society. Old souls indeed, their mission is clearly laid out to shake up the modern world and pave the way for future generations to create greater peace and harmony for all.
Both of these generations of “children” are well into their teens and adulthood, so don’t allow the label to dissuade you from exploring the possibility that you are of this unique soul group.


If you wonder if you might be of this distinct soul lineage, here are a few traits which may feel familiar.
1. You Feel Entitled You were born feeling special and know it.
2. You Are Destined to Be Here You are confident and even arrogant at times – and emboldened by something larger than you can name.
3. You Have High Expectations of Yourself and Others This can make for a challenging relationships and interactions. You see only the best and expect others to live up to it. Toward yourself, you can be unrelentingly self critical.
4. You are Perceptive Indigos see the world differently. Coupled with innate-self assurance, you often think your way is right and are offended if others cannot see, much less take action, on your point of view. If Indigos ruled the world, you are confident no problems would exist.
5. You Question Authority You are not one to negotiate, so certain in your views and ways, you are often rebellious and critical of those in power.
6. You Want to Overturn the Man Difficult and rigid systems seem foolish to you and you often become antagonistic to what others experience as normal.
7. You are Creative Musically and artistically gifted, your art invites others to see the world around through your eyes.
8. You are a Change Maker Your perception on the failings of society is so keen that you are a magnificent leader, offering better methods of business, society and ways of being.
9. You are a Lost Soul You feel out of place with others as you recognize you are different than most people. You can tend toward being a loner or rebel, unwilling to compromise just to fit in.
10. You are Driven As the Indigo soul mission is encoded in your very being, you are unwilling to back down from confronting what feels out of integrity.
11. You are Passionate and Focused While fiery temperaments may be hard to take, you are not one to be still or silenced.
12. You are Highly Psychic Without any need for development, your psychic capacity is finely tuned. While you see nothing special in your ability, it gives you an advantage in reading others with ease and seeing through masks.
13. You are Frustrated Coupled with their big-picture vision and restless soul drive for change, you become easily frustrated with society and others who are not shifting quickly enough. Patience is something that should be developed.




How does it feel to know I have all those skills and you have none of them?? (not that I care)


ENTP: The Visionary

https://www.onlinepersonalitytests.org/mbti

INTP (introverted, intuitive, thinking, perceiving) is one of the 16 personality types described by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. INTPs are often described as quiet and analytical. They enjoy spending time alone, thinking about how things work and coming up with solutions to problems. According to psychologist David Keirsey, creator of the Keirsey Temperament Sorter, approximately one to five percent of people have an INTP personality type.
INTP Characteristics

The MBTI identifies personality preferences and tendencies in four key areas: 1) Extraversion vs Introversion, 2) Sensing vs Intuition, 3) Thinking vs Feeling and 4) Judging vs Perceiving. As you can tell from the four-letter acronym, INTP stands for Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking and Perceiving.
    • Introversion (I): INTPs prefer to socialize with a small group of close friends.
    • Intuition (N): INTPs tend to think about the big picture, rather than focusing on every tiny detail.
    • Thinking (T): INTPs are logical and base decisions on objective information rather than subjective feelings.
    • Perceiving (P): INTPs like to keep their options open and feel limited by structure and planning.
Some of the common characteristics exhibited by people with this personality type include:
  • Quiet, reserved and thoughtful
  • Enjoys theoretical thinking
  • Tends to be flexible and tolerant
  • Highly logical and objective
  • Good at thinking “outside of the box”
As introverts, INTPs prefer spending time alone for the most part. Unlike extraverts who gain energy from interacting with a wide group of people, introverts must expend energy in social situations. After being around a lot of people, an INTP might feel like they need to spend some time alone to recharge and find balance. While they may be shy around people they do not know well, INTPs tend to be warm and friendly with their close group of family and friends.
INTPs can be very independent and place a great deal of emphasis on personal freedom and autonomy. In some cases, they can be aggravated by authority figures, particularly those that they feel are trying to suppress their ability to think and act for themselves. Because of this, INTPs typically do best in careers with they have a great deal of flexibility and independence.
Because INTPs enjoy solitude and deep thinking, they sometimes strike others as aloof and detached. At times, people with this personality type can get lost in their own thoughts and lose track of the outside world. They love ideas and place a high value on intelligence and knowledge.
In social situations, INTPs tend to be quite easy-going and tolerant. However, they can become unyielding when their beliefs or convictions are challenged. Their high emphasis on logic can make it difficult to not correct others in situations where other people present arguments that are not rational or logical. Because they rely on their own minds rather than others, they can also be very difficult to persuade.
Famous People With INTP Personalities

Based on analysis of their lives and works, some researchers including Keirsey have suggested that the following famous individuals exhibit INTP characteristics:
  • Albert Einstein, scientist
  • Charles Darwin, naturalist
  • William James, psychologist and philosopher
  • Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. President
  • C. G. Jung, psychiatrist
  • Socrates, philosopher
  • Sir Isaac Newton, mathematician, physicist and astronomer
  • J.K. Rowling, author
  • Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President
Some famous fictional characters that exhibit INTP characteristics include:
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Brian Griffin, Family Guy
  • Data, Star Trek: The Next Generation
  • Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter
Best Career Choices for INTPs

Because they enjoy theoretical and abstract concepts, INTPs often do particularly well in science-related careers. They are logical and have strong reasoning skills, but are also excellent at thinking creatively.
  • Chemist
  • Physicist
  • Computer programmer
  • Forensic scientist
  • Engineer
  • Mathematician
  • Pharmacist
  • Software developer
  • Geologist
 
Twin_Moose
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The conspiracy runs deep man. NASA, the US govt, the ESA, China, Japan. We need to trust the word of the completely uneducated Momo-al-hillbilly because knows best dont'cha know.

Don't forget NATO, Zionists, and the collective
 
MHz
+1
#10
How does it make you feel to live in a world where lies don'y exist in any form?? I assume 'stupid' will be the ones that registers the highest score.

Your posts are actually getting worse, I was wrong, I thought they were already at rock bottom. How did your parents escape the Ukraine, before or after the corpses examined were carved up to hide signs of disease and cannibalism was the cover story? Your conditions must have been pretty bad to latch onto the fukers you hold in high esteem.

Jas:2:8-11:
If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself,
ye do well:
But if ye have respect to persons,
ye commit sin,

and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
For whosoever shall keep the whole law,
and yet offend in one point,
he is guilty of all.
For he that said,
Do not commit adultery,
said also,
Do not kill.
Now if thou commit no adultery,
yet if thou kill,
thou art become a transgressor of the law.
Last edited by MHz; Nov 30th, 2018 at 06:12 PM..
 
Torch light
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

That explains a lot.

It explains a lot, the Quran interpreter said this, while some graduates from Alberta deny the life on the planets and on Mars in particular .. what will they say then when it will be proved practically, and NASA and the American government cannot deny?

I am certain they denied this some years ago, in addition they denied the existence of water on Mars saying the snow is only Carbon Dioxide !!?? .. etc.

The weird thing: they deny and insist on denial while they speak about science and scientific view and scientific approach ..etc.
 
Dexter Sinister
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

It explains a lot, the Quran interpreter said this, while some graduates from Alberta deny the life on the planets and on Mars in particular .. what will they say then when it will be proved practically, and NASA and the American government cannot deny?

What it explains is why he was wrong about everything I can remember you reporting him as having said. More specifically, it means he was ignorant and couldn't think clearly. I doubt I've ever denied there's life on other planets, I'd have said just that we have no evidence for it and given what we know of the conditions on other planets it seems very unlikely that life will be there. That's the proper scientific response, and as far as I know that's all NASA's ever said. Saying we don't have evidence for something isn't the same as denying it.
 
Dexter Sinister
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Did they cover any material that you had objections to the conclusions??

Sure, and some of what I was taught has since been shown to be wrong.
Quote:

You also said you lived in Regina and they took it back.

They took back Regina? I've no idea what you're talking about.
Quote:

If they had taught global warming and now the trend is global cooling what value is all your hard work??

They weren't teaching either of those ideas when I was at university, but they did give me the concepts and tools I need to understand them.
Quote:

You should be more interested why some people need to study like hell just to understand what science is teaching (at university level) when some heathen like myself can see a small theory and push it accurately to the final 'collateral effect'.

I know the why of it. Science is hard, hard to understand and hard to do well, it takes a lot of training and discipline to get there, and without that no self-described heathen like yourself is likely to be able to do anything useful with any theory, however small. And in point of fact, I have yet to see an example of you taking a small theory (and I wonder what you think a 'small theory' might be) and pushing it to a correct conclusion. All I've seen is you coming to unsupportable conclusions.
Quote:

The Bible took me a long time, am I stupid or is the book more complex that some of the topics that show up here?

No, whatever you are you're certainly not stupid, but the Bible's not what you believe it is and all the time and effort you put into working out what it means was futile. You're not an indigo child either, that's pseudoscientific New Age BS, there's no such thing.
 
MHz
#14
I got distracted before I finished my post. I assume you graduated with a high score. Does this vid support what they taught or do you have a vid that covers the points better. That helps be format a post that is as easy to follow as possible as these topics are ones where a lot of forces are interacting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yze1YAz_LYM
Dan Britt - Orbits and Ice Ages: The History of Climate



I'll reply to your post in a bit.
 
MHz
#15
Anytime you would like to explore all the items on this list in some detail let me know, if not I think we are done here. I can push most of those trait are there because a person is extremely honest rather than it being witchcraft like you make it out to be. Would the Nurse who prepped me for cataract operation saying I have beautiful eyes be proof or do you want a pic??


23 CHARACTERISTICS OF CRYSTAL CHILDREN

  1. Large clear eyes which seem to see right through you
  2. Immediately likable, they are beings of pure love and people are drawn to them
  3. Deeply affectionate, their hugs will feel sincere and meaningful
  4. Start talking later in toddler years
  5. Vibrational beings and may have a gift for music and singing
  6. Highly psychic with no need for honing psychic ability
  7. Telepathic communicators you will feel them before you hear them
  8. May carry autism or Asperger’s spectrum labels
  9. Peaceful and loving toward all
  10. Protective of planet
  11. Compassionate and forgiving
  12. Their radiant vibration transforms those around them
  13. Highly sensitive both emotionally and environmentally. The Crystal children may be affected by loud sounds, chaotic surroundings, smells & textures.
  14. Allergies and food intolerances – because of their more finely tuned frequency, they may have multiple food allergies and cannot endure chemicals and GMOs.
  15. Animal Lovers
  16. Vegetarians at an early age – they can feel the pain of others and don’t desire to contribute toward suffering
  17. Empathic – in feeling everything around them, may not know the distinction between their emotions and those they experience in others.
  18. Love crystals, rocks and gems – drawn to all things from the earth (even dirt!) they can elicit healing abilities through their connection with crystals.
  19. Direct connection to Spirit – feel close to angels, ancestors and many have past life memories in tact
  20. Artistic and creative – coupled with sensitive and loving nature, they see the world through rose colored glasses and invite us to move into more compassion
  21. Fearless – due to their intuitive connection to the planet, they tend to know their boundaries better than we as parents may be comfortable. They are avid climbers and explorers yet not always mindful of the limitations of their little physical bodies.
  22. Parents often are Indigos
  23. Internal governing force – My daughter once channeled through a psychic stating “It must be hard to raise a fully ascended being!” Boy was she right! These kids are ancient souls who are impatient with the limitations of their young bodies. They are eager to grow up and often know better than us what will serve them. Sleep schedules, food choices and arbitrary rules don’t fly easily as they innately know what is better for them than our idea of parenting permits
 
Torch light
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

What it explains is why he was wrong about everything I can remember you reporting him as having said. More specifically, it means he was ignorant and couldn't think clearly. I doubt I've ever denied there's life on other planets, I'd have said just that we have no evidence for it and given what we know of the conditions on other planets it seems very unlikely that life will be there. That's the proper scientific response, and as far as I know that's all NASA's ever said. Saying we don't have evidence for something isn't the same as denying it.

The truth is opposite your words.
He was not ignorant, but your approach was not scientific.
And no, in fact you said, as I remember there is no life, no water and you insisted on that.
And someone, like myself, told you: your approach is not scientific, and that you should at least say: I don't know, there may be water and there may be life or there may not be.. it has not been discovered yet .. but you insisted; I remember this very well .. in addition to your mockery claiming of the science at the same time.

Now, you don't remember!?
So you together with most of members here, went on denying, while he said to you: at least you should think of its possibility .. and that this is not the scientific way of dealing. But you insisted.. and he said: you should apologize and admit you were wrong, if it is discovered.. this I remember very well.
Last edited by Torch light; Dec 2nd, 2018 at 04:50 PM..
 
Torch light
#17
Moreover, this has been your usual way in fact .. because my first post in this thread is: NASA is tricking the world, and you also haven't agreed with this,

so you twisted the truth by saying: "That explains a lot" because I pointed out to the Quran interpreter when he told this more than half a century ago.
 
Dexter Sinister
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Now, you don't remember!?

No I don't, and if I did say what you claim then I agree I was wrong to put it that way. Maybe I was annoyed at your continuous repeating of scientifically illiterate and ignorant claims and expressed myself a little more forcefully than was necessary.
 
MHz
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

I was annoyed at your continuous repeating of scientifically illiterate and ignorant claims

That has been your standard reply since I joined way back when.

You ever going to address that flaw in you or just carry on being the most educated troll on the site? You do know that actually makes you the worst, Right??
 
Torch light
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

No I don't, and if I did say what you claim then I agree I was wrong to put it that way. Maybe I was annoyed at your continuous repeating of scientifically illiterate and ignorant claims and expressed myself a little more forcefully than was necessary.

If you don't remember, then refer to your posts against the posts of eanassir; some of which may be still available on the forum or not!!??

In fact, your claim of the science is not scientific, which instead should rather include the logical and true investigation.

Therefore, I see your claiming about the science is not more than the claiming of Trump about justice and goodness; is he true with his claiming? No, he isn't.
Last edited by Torch light; Dec 3rd, 2018 at 02:03 PM..
 
MHz
#21
https://sputniknews.com/science/2018...Moon-Far-Side/
The China National Space Administration (CNSA) has been setting the stage for a number of remote lunar operations, launching the Queqiao communications satellite to an orbit on the far side of the moon this past May and planning out its new Long March 9 heavy lifting rockets. Now, the space agency is ready to take the next step by sending the Chang'e-4 probe to Earth's natural satellite. The lander and rover will launch on Saturday from Sichuan's Xichang Satellite Launch Center and arrive at the moon before the year is out, the Standard reported.

​The probe will attempt to land in the Von Karman crater in the moon's southern hemisphere, close to its South Pole. Upon arrival, Chang'e-4 will become the first human craft to land on the far side of the moon, which never faces the Earth. Spacecraft have orbited the moon and taken photos of its dark half, but never landed there before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#22
None of you guys seem to understand how this works. You, Torch light, Darkbeaver, and others, consistently make claims that are contrary to a well established body of knowledge, and most of what I do in these science-themed threads is just point that out. It's not up to me to prove you're wrong, I'm casting doubt on your claims, which is the default position in science. The burden of proof is on you, and your evidence and arguments have to meet the standards of science if you expect your claims to be accepted as having some truth content. None of you have done so.
 
MHz
#23
Back before I exiled myself we happened to be on the same thread on you pointed out to somebody by sating something like, 'That guy, right there.'

Who were you talking to??
To show up and say you won't be contributing anything because we are all from something akin to a 'belonging lesser race' isn't going to make anybody run to the bathroom in tears, never has in the past so the future looks set, no updates ever needed.
 
MHz
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

. . . consistently make claims that are contrary to a well established body of knowledge, and most of what I do in these science-themed threads is just point that out. It's not up to me to prove you're wrong, I'm casting doubt on your claims, .

I clam the earth has increases it's surface are by about 510 million square kilometers in the last 200M years.

https://www.britannica.com/science/oceanic-crust

Please show how the map that supports that is bogus and your untold version is more accurate.

I fired you as thee 'science guy' a long time ago, troll became your new title, perhaps you missed that memo. Your Clergy spiel is even worse, I thought you should be reminded of that as you keep forgetting those updates.

Take Walnut with you. DS can stay, the place needs an example of what not to do.
 
Dexter Sinister
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I clam the earth has increases it's surface are by about 510 million square kilometers in the last 200M years.
Please show how the map that supports that is bogus and your untold version is more accurate.

You clam that it's increases it's surface are? Preview Post is your friend, try to be more careful, it'd help people make sense of what you write. Four errors in nine words is extreme even for you. Doesn't help your credibility, especially when it's clear that you CAN write well when you try.

But, no, you're still not getting it. The expanding earth claim is contrary to accepted geological science, so it's not my problem to prove you wrong. You're the one making the claim, so the burden of proof is on you to show that you're right and conventional geology is wrong, using the normal standards of scientific evidence and argument. A YouTube video produced by a cartoonist, which is one of the things you or one of your fellow travellers once linked to in support of this claim, isn't it, and neither is the map, it's not enough by itself to make the case. At the very least, you need to provide a plausible mechanism, and explanations of how it has (or has not) affected the mass of the earth and the gravitational acceleration vector at the surface.

You might also explain how it is that the earth's current surface area is about 510 million square km, so you're claiming it was about zero 200 million years ago.
 
petros
+1
#26
He thinks the Mid Atlantic Rift is expanding the Earth as he noted by the age of seafloor basalt but he completely forwent and forwent and forwent subduction of said seafloor basalt beneath the continents.

Problem solved.
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Problem solved.

True, but he won't be convinced of that, I tried that argument once. He doesn't accept that the subduction is enough to balance the spreading, so the earth must be getting bigger.
 
darkbeaver
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

None of you guys seem to understand how this works. You, Torch light, Darkbeaver, and others, consistently make claims that are contrary to a well established body of knowledge, and most of what I do in these science-themed threads is just point that out. It's not up to me to prove you're wrong, I'm casting doubt on your claims, which is the default position in science. The burden of proof is on you, and your evidence and arguments have to meet the standards of science if you expect your claims to be accepted as having some truth content. None of you have done so.


Let,s some evening review the list of failed well established bodies of knowledge.

When I cast doubt I,m in contravention of the scientific default position, while you cast undoubtable doubt.
 
Dexter Sinister
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Let,s some evening review the list of failed well established bodies of knowledge.

Sure, offer a list and we'll see what happens.
Quote:

When I cast doubt I,m in contravention of the scientific default position, while you cast undoubtable doubt.

Casting doubt isn't what you do. You make what you believe to be truth claims contrary to well established science without sufficient evidence, and often throw in mockery and name calling with them.
 
darkbeaver
#30
The size of all bodies and thier orbits in this solar system are subject to constant change.
 

Similar Threads

99
The Conservative Culture Of Deceit
by Liberalman | May 5th, 2010
37
The War in avganistan is about hypocrisy and deceit.
by Socrates the Greek | Apr 24th, 2006