the vaccine fraud exposed by science

darkbeaver
VACCINE HOAX unveiled as rigorous scientific study finds NO reduction in measles, mumps, rubella, influenza or rotavirus among vaccinated children

For their study, the Jackson State scientists analyzed data from Homeschool organizations in four states. They compared the incidence of a broad range of diseases in more than 650 children, 39 percent of whom were unvaccinated.
Compared to unvaccinated children, vaccinated children had an increased risk of autism (4.2 times), ADHD (4.2 times), learning disabilities (5.2 times), eczema (2.9 times), and allergic rhinitis (30 times), reported the researchers. Though vaccinated children had a lower likelihood of two vaccine-preventable illnesses (chicken pox and pertussis), they found NO reduction of other vaccine-preventable illnesses such as hepatitis A or B, measles, mumps, rubella, influenza, meningitis, or rotavirus.

DaSleeper

MHz
If they can find a way to delay the outbreak from the inoculation date that could bring about a fake 1918 flu that targeted only individuals whose previous flu shots has already overloaded the bodies natural defenses fighting what the vaccines introduce.
The ones that have to take them can also use the same alternative methods before getting the shot and then the body fights the 'invaders' and wins.

Musky
Vaccines bad, AGW a hoax, Jews evil....

Oh that Beaver...

darkbeaver
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Musky View Post

Oh that Beaver...

You,ve had all the shots haven't you.

Danbones
The ones with lead in them at least

Histamine is the culprit and its a direct result of...
and the doctors don't have a clue

Murphy
No shots. You dies. Mother Nature is just culling the herd.

DaSleeper

Oh that Beaver...

One right ....out of three.....not bad.....

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

One right ....out of three.....not bad.....

Pasteur was a Jew, wasn't he? ...a secret one? ... a bastard of a Rothschild?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Pasteur was a Jew, wasn't he? ...a secret one? ... a bastard of a Rothschild?

Actually Français, Catholic!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

You,ve had all the shots haven't you.

Nope,the guy with the .308 was the closest though.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Actually Français, Catholic!

That was his cover, anyway.

Everybody knows that immunization is part of the larger, International Jewish Conspiracy.

Everybody.

Murphy
You can always try again.

Bar Sinister
Natural news? Of course any source quoted by DB would turn out to be a completely fake news site interested primarily in selling bogus cures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

Jinentonix

AGW is a hoax.

Cliffy
AGW may be a hoax but it is a smoke screen to cover up the fact that we poisoning the planet.

Dexter Sinister
+2
#17  Top Rated Post
Vaccines good, AGW true, Jews no better or worse than anyone else, Natural News bad, a junk site.

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

AGW may be a hoax but it is a smoke screen to cover up the fact that we poisoning the planet.

No, it's a smoke screen for the upwards redistribution of wealth. Funfact: As CO2 concentration increases, it's ability to hold in heat decreases. Are we poisoning the planet? Sure we are. Pretty much everything we do does.
Did you hear about the water fun in Chatham-Kent? The vibrations from pile driving supports into the ground for wind turbines has caused local wells and aquifers to become contaminated with a charcoal grey water containing heavy metals.
So much for the Wynned sock govt's commitment to protecting our natural water sources. All must bow down to the wind god, Turbinius, no matter the cost.

Musky
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

AGW is a hoax.

Of course it is and the world is cooling....fact.

This is just a massive conspiracy by China.

Curious Cdn

Of course it is and the world is cooling....fact.

This is just a massive conspiracy by China.

George Soros is Chinese?

Musky
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

George Soros is Chinese?

Very well could be considering he is in on the scheme. Good observation.

This cabal of the deep state must be exposed.

I'd start by having McCarthy like trials of the science community.

Hey wait.....I bet covfefe is a code word.....sort of like order 66....hmmm.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Natural news? Of course any source quoted by DB would turn out to be a completely fake news site interested primarily in selling bogus cures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

Perhaps it's difficult for you to understand what is meant by "you are what you eat" a very ancient adage derived from generation after generation of observation and practice, this of course , by now, is not "news" fake or otherwise, it has been incorporated into the nested common sence because it delivers the promised results. I'm of course not saying you are wrong to suspect my sources and you should of course do your own research everytime. With that in mind would you share your selection criteria for trust in this over that group of scientist. The individuals involved in this study seem to be qualified, perhaps they have fooled me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Vaccines good, AGW true, Jews no better or worse than anyone else, Natural News bad, a junk site.

Goodmorning Uncle Establishment. War is peace, up is down, cheese is powdered yellow stuff. Having trouble with math are you?

Danbones
Not only the rythmatic, also his reading sucks, but he rites well enough just the same

He's scared that if he reads the actual study at its published source, his world will discombubulate.

darkbeaver
They just repeat the script given to them by thier managers, many of them cannot think. When they are not here drviling they are stoned on vaccine samples which they eat like candy.

Nobody who makes or sells or injects medjunk into babies is interested in stopping disease you stupid twits.

If vaccines worked why do the vaccinated still get measels?

TenPenny
Man, you're one stupid individual. I wonder how you survive each day.

darkbeaver
If you vaccinate a child or advocate such dangerous unproven acts you should be made to take all the reccomended shots in one day.

Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Man, you're one stupid individual. I wonder how you survive each day.

Could it be that your theory is wrong?

Dexter Sinister

Goodmorning Uncle Establishment. War is peace, up is down, cheese is powdered yellow stuff. Having trouble with math are you?

Never had trouble with math, aced it all the way through university.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Never had trouble with math, aced it all the way through university.

Yes I know , it was a little joke, I have no doubt about your intelligence.

Cliffy
Baby Boy Suffers From Seizures After Getting Vaccines

[youtube]UbNL_wVLdlQ[/youtube]

Baby Boy Suffers From Seizures After Getting Vaccines

[youtube]LUduiwgHMQs[/youtube]

Musky

Yes I know , it was a little joke, I have no doubt about your intelligence.

Look at the beave quiver.

He won't mention math to you again.

...anyways, how was polio eradicated?

Magic.