The deceit of NASA and the US government

darkbeaver
Upheaval: How Old Is the Earth and Its Species? | Space News

1.8K 93 Share

Published on Oct 3, 2018

Earlier this year, scientists from New York and Sweden published the results of their sweeping study of 5 million DNA barcodes from about 100,000 different animal species. As reported by phys.org on May 28, 2018, the results are “sure to jostle, if not overturn, more than one settled idea about how evolution unfolds." In addition to a shocking absence of genetic diversity, the authors were stunned to conclude that about 9 out of every 10 species on Earth appear to have come into being at about the same time, apparently sometime between 100,000 and 200,000 years ago. Study co-author David Thaler said of the findings, "This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.” One unavoidable possibility these results raise is articulated in the phys.org report, which asks, “Was there some catastrophic event 200,000 years ago that nearly wiped the slate clean?” In part one of this two-part presentation, Thunderbolts colleague Peter Mungo Jupp begins a comprehensive and radical re-assessment of the questions: how old is the Earth, and how has life unfolded upon it? Source story: https://phys.org/news/2018-05-gene-su...

http:////www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut0KH3h7JVs

MHz
[QUOTE=darkbeaver;2686745]Different forces eh? [QUOTE]
Like logical sequences, that would be new around here.

[QUOTE]
I insist that you describe those different forces and in the case that you mention gravity once again [QUOTE]
Progression, using the garbage from the past to become the energy the newest form of life utilizes.

Boiling rocks and metal produces CO2, plants spring up to use that as food. Their waste product is O2 and fish and animals sprang up to use that as food once there was enough of it. Our waste gas is methane and a life-form will come along that uses that as food. 4B years for soft parts of earth to evolve like that, the history of rocks is 40B years. Planets may be just metal at the start and once they are so large they start to be able to attract other elements based on density rather than electrical charge.

If the core of the smaller moon was +and the earth was - could the earth pull the heavy core out and let the lighter parts start drifting away.

[QUOTE]
I require the scientific explanation of that as yet unexplained gravity sock puppet too often pulled out of a drawer to ramble away explaining no logical scientific mechanism whatever. [QUOTE]
Next time make sure there are other rock with it, sorry Rocky, . . . him. There is stuff and there is fluff. Stuff can be metals or inorganic and fluff will ignore them both until they are a certain size and then even fluff is attracted to it. For the earth that defining moment was when the mass of the earth was large enough that it could attract ice and it attracted a lot of ice, enough to bury the molten world under a thick layer of ice. So much that it tool a million years to melt it and evaporate the water back into clouds of vapor rather than liquid on the ground. a few million years later there was enough ice in the clouds to bury the earth a 2nd time. The then the HV was 'tiny sparks here and there'. The clouds of ash that produce lightening would have covered the earth and been some miles deep whet the temp went from +3000 to -300F in as short a distance as possible.

Quote:

According to the ,very thin, "theory of gravity" my refridgerator should have pulled the table and chairs accross the kitchen floor and hauled everything off the walls years before now.

The fridge isn't the 'heavy-weight' in the room.
Ask yourself why the 'material' that makes up the bulk of the 'secretary spread' doesn't fall around the ankles when they start walking.

darkbeaver
[QUOTE=MHz;2686773][QUOTE=darkbeaver;2686745]Different forces eh? [QUOTE]
Like logical sequences, that would be new around here.

[QUOTE]
I insist that you describe those different forces and in the case that you mention gravity once again
Quote:

Progression, using the garbage from the past to become the energy the newest form of life utilizes.

The fridge isn't the 'heavy-weight' in the room.
Ask yourself why the 'material' that makes up the bulk of the 'secretary spread' doesn't fall around the ankles when they start walking.

The spread is clinging to the provided bone frame. It was a mistake to mix gravity with refridgerators but there is a very often observed attraction between spread carriers and refridgerators and they are most often electrically operated. I don,t think you,ll have an argument for those facts.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

A tiny and newly recognized correction to your powertrain.
(electricity=pressure=friction=heat=motion) Gravity, as yet, has no explanation except the electrical force.

Friction/heat/motion/electric discharge

What are earthquake lights?
Phenomena such as sheet lightning, balls of light, streamers, and steady glows, reported in association with earthquakes are called earthquake lights (EQL). Geophysicists differ on the extent to which they think that individual reports of unusual lighting near the time and epicenter of an earthquake actually represent EQL: some doubt that any of the reports constitute solid evidence for EQL, whereas others think that at least some reports plausibly correspond to EQL. Physics-based hypotheses have been proposed to explain specific classes of EQL reports, such as those in the immediate vicinity of the causative fault at the time of a major earthquake. On the other hand, some reports of EQL have turned out to be associated with electricity arcing from the power lines shaking.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/what-are earthquake-lights?qtnews_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products

petros
+1
Rare flashes of light that are sometimes seen around earthquakes are not caused by birds, or planes, or UFOs—all of which had been previously used to explain the phenomena known as earthquake lights.

Instead, the lights are caused by electrical properties of certain rocks in specific settings, report scientists in a new paper.

Sometimes called earthquake lightning, the lights can take "many different shapes, forms, and colors," says study coauthor Friedemann Freund, an adjunct professor of physics at San Jose State University and a senior researcher at NASA's Ames Research Center.

Freund says common forms of earthquake lights include bluish flames that appear to come out of the ground at ankle height; orbs of light called ball lightningthat float in the air for tens of seconds or even minutes; and quick flashes of bright light that resemble regular lightning strikes, except they come out of the ground instead of the sky and can stretch up to 650 feet (200 meters).

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ology-science/

MHz
What parts do you agree with and what parts do you have some reservations about in those two links?

petros
They weren't posted for you. They are for sane people.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

They weren't posted for you. They are for sane people.

Of course they weren't Dear. If you are sane why are they questions rather than being answers?
How has the combination of 'rude and stupid' served you in this lifetime Dex??

Like him you do not have the ability to think for yourself, how does that make you feel?? Lol, I find it to be as funny as hell really.
Last edited by MHz; Dec 24th, 2018 at 10:11 AM..

MHz
Freund says common forms of earthquake lights include bluish flames that appear to come out of the ground at ankle height;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1mjOIa8pTs
Alert: Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Eruptions Spouting 'eerie' Blue Flames as Methane Gas Ignites
and quick flashes of bright light that resemble regular lightning strikes,
except they come out of the ground instead of the sky and can stretch up to 650 feet (200 meters).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDDfkKEa2ls
Amazing Upward Lightning!

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Of course they weren't Dear. If you are sane why are they questions rather than being answers?
How has the combination of 'rude and stupid' served you in this lifetime Dex??
Like him you do not have the ability to think for yourself, how does that make you feel?? Lol, I find it to be as funny as hell really.

What questions did you hallucinate? Are they still there?

petros
Quote:

Freund says common forms of earthquake lights include bluish flames that appear to come out of the ground at ankle height;

Alert: Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Eruptions Spouting 'eerie' Blue Flames as Methane Gas Ignites

triboluminescence

MHz
Is that what your link was referencing or not?? If so, why are you posting questions you know the answer to, if you want to appear to be a retard consider it 'mission accomplished'.

DaSleeper
fool

darkbeaver
Why can,t we play together? It is totally OK to disagree or to have an alternative idea of the one thing. Of course I,ve come to think of the electric force as ruler of all other forces, even at the celular level, even at the conscious level.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

fool

My post didn't say I wanted a retard to appear, . . . whack.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Why can,t we play together? It is totally OK to disagree or to have an alternative idea of the one thing. Of course I,ve come to think of the electric force as ruler of all other forces, even at the celular level, even at the conscious level.

What happened to those tears over not being able to argue with anybody, . . . Mr Crocodile??

darkbeaver

What happened to those tears over not being able to argue with anybody, . . . Mr Crocodile??

I,v been anointed by sacred smoke for some hours now and have little or no idea about reptiles. If you could compose a more

MHz
Not going to happen, I will do a science post later though.

Don't forget to add some anti-freeze to the egg-nog,

later.

darkbeaver
yOU NEED SOME REST, i UNDERSTAND, DON WORRY MAN, have a knap. syrius I am not

darkbeaver

Not going to happen, I will do a science post later though.

Don't forget to add some anti-freeze to the egg-nog,

later.

The antifreeze is a component of the eggnog MHZ, it would not be an eggnog unless it was frostyproof, lock up nog in your dikshunary.

darkbeaver
I don,t think I,ll druive.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

None of you guys seem to understand how this works. You, Torch light, Darkbeaver, and others, consistently make claims that are contrary to a well established body of knowledge, and most of what I do in these science-themed threads is just point that out. It's not up to me to prove you're wrong, I'm casting doubt on your claims, which is the default position in science. The burden of proof is on you, and your evidence and arguments have to meet the standards of science if you expect your claims to be accepted as having some truth content. None of you have done so.

I,m a very good mechanic, my past pay stubs of nearly two decades from an established international manufacturer would seem to indicate as much. They were not in the habit of giving money away.

Might it not be that this established body of knowledge you rightly revere is not as well established as you claim. The unknown lurks behind every established concept.

The unknown dwarfs established science and is very likly to continue to do so well after our sun has dimmned.

Quote:

A NEW PARADIGM OF SCIENTIFIC THOUGHT – THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE (A VIEW FROM THE CAYMAN ISLANDS)
Bishop Nicholas Sykes

It is important to bear in mind that Sir Isaac Newton never published any explanation for the transmission of gravity from one mass to another, for example from the Sun to the Earth. At the same time, Newton vigorously rejected the notion that one body acted “where it was not” upon another. We need also to bear in mind that Newton’s relationships between the force acting upon two bodies and their masses involved the distance between them but without any time factor. The gravitational force, he found, varied inversely according to the square of the distance between the bodies, but the omission of any time factor must mean that the force between the bodies acted practically instantaneously.
As we have seen previously (Art 7), if we (with Newton himself) reject any notion that gravity acts from one body to another magically, there must in fact be some time factor, so that while the gravitational influence of one body is conveyed across the intervening distance to another in a time so vanishingly small that for purposes of Newton’s calculations it could be completely ignored, yet we cannot ignore that there is in truth a tiny time lag. This tiniest of time lags is so small that whereas there is an approximately eight minute lag between when light leaves the Sun and when it strikes the Earth, the period of time taken by the transmission of gravitational influence from the Sun to the Earth is smaller than we can detect. Tom van Flandern estimated, on the basis of a number of experiments, that the speed of gravity must be at least 2 x 10^10 ( i.e. twenty billion) times the speed of light.

Science is held thrawll forever by unsleeping revision and nothing can change that. Many of us mired in the supposed fringes of science know that the word established is a barely appropriate qualifyer witness as we are to the hourly revisions in the various fromerly established scientific fields. The word established itself implys a past prominence subject to future revision.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Dec 26th, 2018 at 11:08 AM..

darkbeaver

What it explains is why he was wrong about everything I can remember you reporting him as having said. More specifically, it means he was ignorant and couldn't think clearly. I doubt I've ever denied there's life on other planets, I'd have said just that we have no evidence for it and given what we know of the conditions on other planets it seems very unlikely that life will be there. That's the proper scientific response, and as far as I know that's all NASA's ever said. Saying we don't have evidence for something isn't the same as denying it.

No in fact it isn,t the proper scientific response. More properly it would be - life as we know as we know it. idiot.

MHz
This will do an I will resist the temptation to examine your posts here, for about an hour.

Never going to let that one go, are you. There isn't a single answer to that, which is probably why nobody's given you one, it'll be different for different parachutes and different payloads.

You had lots of time to supply a scientific answer, you passed and you want respect for that?? Not gonna happen, you get what your lack of reply calls for, mockery for the whole collective.

The size of the canopy depends on cargo weight, the air pressure required is pretty standard as far as when any size canopy will start adding braking power. Take an object up to the speed of the Mars payload and 'pop the chute' and see what is left of the parachute material. Any dive club would give you an few numbers that would be a start. 100lb person needs so many sqft and a 400lb person needs so many sqft when jumping out at 15,000ft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43-CfukEgs&t=43s
Brian Cox visits the world's biggest vacuum chamber

TalkingTogheter
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

I think that NASA together with the American government is tricking the world .. by claiming no life, no water, no suitable atmosphere on Mars .. while the logic and the findings tell something different.
In fact, there is water, life in all its forms, in addition to the excellent environment on Mars.
Therefore, while they are cheating the entire world, the Quran and Bible interpreter: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly said this since 1947, while he was not graduated at any school even not the first year in any primary school .. he depended on the inspiration from God Almighty and Most Gracious Who knows everything that He created.
So the atheists and idolaters (among the American and others) deny the existence of life on Mars and the rest of the planets, while he affirmed this, and they may never admit that he was correct and that he declared this more than half a century before them.
And they insist on their lies, but he told them his truthfulness and belief.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/i...Are_Inhabited_
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_

Thought no Gods listen to my prayer for faith so I choice science last night.

The discoveries of science inspired.