Ugly Zionists, away from God's House: the Aqsa mosque


Gilgamesh
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Ugly Zionists, away from the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem, or it will be your end.
Every time God had sent them His messengers to warn them, the Zionists had been puffed up with pride, and they denied the warning by the messengers, and were destroyed by their enemies.
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._the_Prophets_

The Aqsa mosque: the House of God at Jerusalem to which Prophet Mohammed went in his spiritual night journey, and it is sacred and holy; Muslims went to the Aqsa mosque in tens of thousands every year, specially following the conclusion of the pilgrimage to Mecca.

And Muslims prayed in the Aqsa mosque at every situation: the people of Jerusalem, the Palestinians, and Muslims from every country went to this sacred and holy Aqsa mosque to pray and worship God inside it, and the call to the prayer is cried out of it five times a day, and Muslims pray and glorify God's name in this holy mosque.

Then when the ugly Zionists occupied Palestine, they started to prevent Muslims from praying inside it, by intimidation, terrifying and imprisoning many of them.

They declared that none may approach the mosque to pray in it, belonging to the age group 15-55 years, then they violated the mosque with their harlots and their police, then they imprisoned everyone coming near to it, until the number of people coming to pray inside it decreased to only a few, with the fear of the ugly Zionists.

So beware Zionists, it will be your end; and you now are puffed up with pride and do not see the real truth that God will terminate you, as did He terminate the host of the elephant who intended to destroy the Kaaba at Mecca.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_
quran-ayat(dot)com

================================================== ===================

Quran 2: 114, which means:
{And who is worse , with his wrong-doing, than he who bars the mosques of God, so that His Name be not rehearsed in them a , and strives to desert them b ?

Such men [should be driven out of the mosques, and] should never enter the [mosques], save with fear c ; for them is degradation d in the present World, and in the Next Life a mighty chastisement.}
.................................................. .............

114 a He means by that the pagan Arabs who barred the Prophet and those with him from pilgrimage and entering Mecca in the year of the Hudaybiyah at 6 AH.

114 b To desert the mosque: to make little number of people go to it; therefore, because they barred the believers from entering and worshipping God in the mosque, they did strive to desert the mosque.
Similarly, anyone who prevents people from prayer and worship in any mosque or is a factor in preventing people, then he too has worked to desert the mosque.

114 c lest they should be punished or humiliated, in case they enter secretly without being permitted by the believers.

114 d Because of their driving out of the mosques.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114
quran-ayat(dot)com

Ugly zionists are incomparably more good lucking than the most handsome of their haters.

Luckily for most of us, the anti Zionists continue to parade their dirty, ugly souls for the rest of us to see.

Thank you.
 
Gilgamesh
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Ugly Zionists, away from the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem, or it will be your end.
Every time God had sent them His messengers to warn them, the Zionists had been puffed up with pride, and they denied the warning by the messengers, and were destroyed by their enemies.
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._the_Prophets_

The Aqsa mosque: the House of God at Jerusalem to which Prophet Mohammed went in his spiritual night journey, and it is sacred and holy; Muslims went to the Aqsa mosque in tens of thousands every year, specially following the conclusion of the pilgrimage to Mecca.

And Muslims prayed in the Aqsa mosque at every situation: the people of Jerusalem, the Palestinians, and Muslims from every country went to this sacred and holy Aqsa mosque to pray and worship God inside it, and the call to the prayer is cried out of it five times a day, and Muslims pray and glorify God's name in this holy mosque.

Then when the ugly Zionists occupied Palestine, they started to prevent Muslims from praying inside it, by intimidation, terrifying and imprisoning many of them.

They declared that none may approach the mosque to pray in it, belonging to the age group 15-55 years, then they violated the mosque with their harlots and their police, then they imprisoned everyone coming near to it, until the number of people coming to pray inside it decreased to only a few, with the fear of the ugly Zionists.

So beware Zionists, it will be your end; and you now are puffed up with pride and do not see the real truth that God will terminate you, as did He terminate the host of the elephant who intended to destroy the Kaaba at Mecca.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_
quran-ayat(dot)com

================================================== ===================

Quran 2: 114, which means:
{And who is worse , with his wrong-doing, than he who bars the mosques of God, so that His Name be not rehearsed in them a , and strives to desert them b ?

Such men [should be driven out of the mosques, and] should never enter the [mosques], save with fear c ; for them is degradation d in the present World, and in the Next Life a mighty chastisement.}
.................................................. .............

114 a He means by that the pagan Arabs who barred the Prophet and those with him from pilgrimage and entering Mecca in the year of the Hudaybiyah at 6 AH.

114 b To desert the mosque: to make little number of people go to it; therefore, because they barred the believers from entering and worshipping God in the mosque, they did strive to desert the mosque.
Similarly, anyone who prevents people from prayer and worship in any mosque or is a factor in preventing people, then he too has worked to desert the mosque.

114 c lest they should be punished or humiliated, in case they enter secretly without being permitted by the believers.

114 d Because of their driving out of the mosques.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114
quran-ayat(dot)com

Considering that Muslims have desecrated churches, synagogues, and Jewish cemeteries, Muslims, therefore, have no grounds for complaint.
 
Gilgamesh
#93
You call Zionists 'ugly'.

Nothing could be uglier than the nonstop lies you vomit every day.
 
MHz
#94
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2p78NFM8w8
House of Saxe-Coburg/Windsor is a fraudulent ruling family with Nazi ties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_fa4AjICK0
Emmanuel Macron = Rothschild asset
 
Gilgamesh
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2p78NFM8w8
House of Saxe-Coburg/Windsor is a fraudulent ruling family with Nazi ties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_fa4AjICK0
Emmanuel Macron = Rothschild asset

I do not care.
 
MHz
#96
So your troll posts are an lack of being able to control an addiction then, figures . . .
 
Gilgamesh
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

So your troll posts are an lack of being able to control an addiction then, figures . . .

Call them troll posts if you wish. They are not.