Scheer swimming with the nattys

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

My brother is a fag and sister a dyke.

You set off their gaydar. I trust their instinct.

The three of you consult on these posts?

Amazing.

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

How do the white guys get into the cabinet?
Lots of them there.

Because Trudeau looked at the stats regarding White guys and determined that his Cabinet should represent it proportionately.

petros
Guess which members they are if you can.

Curious Cdn
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Because Trudeau looked at the stats regarding White guys and determined that his Cabinet should represent it proportionately.

That's called "Tokenism"

Hoid
Obviously white guys are selected for cabinet positions based on ability while non white guys are selected for cabinet positions based on what the white guy thinks is right.

Cannuck
+1
I Hoids world, Harjit Singh Sajjan needed to be given his cabinet post because of his color and/or religion. Personally, I think he earn it on his own merits.

petros
+1

Obviously white guys are selected for cabinet positions based on ability while non white guys are selected for cabinet positions based on what the white guy thinks is right.

First they needed to be chosen by white natty voters. How do non-whites make it past the white natty voters?

Curious Cdn

The Prime Minister has to select Cabinet Minister's from the people that ran for Parliament, which is not necessarily an accurate cross section of the Canadian population.

I think that you'll find that there are WAAY too many lawyers, represented as they are the ones most likey to run.

He can also choose Cabinet Ministers from the Senate but that's even weirder.

Why were none of the Liberal Prime Minister women? Why were all but two of them Lawyers?

petros
+3
We had a white woman as PM. Did everyone forget about Kim Campbell from what, 30 years ago?

Curious Cdn
+1

We had a white woman as PM. Did everyone forget about Kim Campbell from what, 30 years ago?

Not me.

Hoid

She is the 9 months of Canadian history where a white guy was not prime minister.

White_Unifier
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not aware of any law requiring the Prime Minister or any member of cabinet needing to be an MP or Senate member.

Of course only MPs and Senators get to vote on laws, but Parliament could choose Vladimir Putin as our PM and the PM could choose Xi Jinping as a cabinet minister. The PM remains PM as long as he maintains the confidence of Parliament and a cabinet minister remains so as long as he has the PM's confidence.

I'm not even aware of any law requiring them to be Canadian citizens
Last edited by White_Unifier; Mar 18th, 2019 at 07:27 AM..

Curious Cdn
+3

She is the 9 months of Canadian history where a white guy was not prime minister.

She was not a Liberal.

Curious Cdn
+1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not aware of any law requiring the Prime Minister or any member of cabinet breeding to be an MP or Senate member.
Of course only MP's and Senators get to vote on laws, but Parliament could choose Vladimir Putin as our PM and the PM could choose Xi Linking as a cabinet minister. The PM remainsPm as long as he maintains the confidence of Parliament and a cabinet minister remains so as long as he has the PM's confidence.
I'm not even aware of any law requiring them to be Canadian citizens

They used to occasionally bring private sector big-wigs in to fill cabinet posts. A couple of examples would be CD Howe(an American) dropped in to lead wartime production in Canada and Max Aitken to do a similar job in the UK. It's an emergency only thing, historically. Government's have to keep the confidence of the Parliament or they are dissolved and too many un-elected but powerful people in your government would not have good optics.

White_Unifier
Oh I agree. Try to imagine Parliament accepting a non-citizen as PM. I'm just saying there's no law against it.

Curious Cdn

Oh I agree. Try to imagine Parliament accepting a non-citizen as PM. I'm just saying there's no law against it.

Hmmmm.... foreign-born Prime Ministers ... like John Turner,for instance.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Hmmmm.... foreign-born Prime Ministers ... like John Turner,for instance.

You could theoreticaly become the Prime Minister of Canada while being neither an MP nor a Canadian citizen. I'm less sure about what the law says about a non resident.

You're right about the optics though, just that there's no law against it.

Hoid
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sch...mism-1.5069197

Scheer does not like criticism of his handling of race issues.

He didn't hear the question and he condemns hate groups - even the ones he wants to vote for him.

Does not like to see the Liberals score cheap political points.

That's only ok for him to do.

Hoid
Mayor of Calgary on CBC saying both Kenney and Scheer are pandering to racists.

Cue conservative pundits who say Kenney and Scheer are not pandering to racists.

Well, in case nobody noticed Mr Trump has been doing quite well by pandering to racists.

I wonder how much longer the charade goes on.

DaSleeper
+3
Hoid/waldo is gonna have a salty pill to swallow come Oct 21.......lol

White uncle tom calls everybody who disagrees with him racist or white natty

petros
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Hoid/waldo is gonna have a salty pill to swallow come Oct 21.......lol
White uncle tom calls everybody who disagrees with him racist or white natty

As I stated months ago. Get ready to be called a racist and climate denier throughout the run up to the election.

Hoid

As I stated months ago. Get ready to be called a racist and climate denier throughout the run up to the election.

Not by me. The only time I can ever see what he says is when you quote it.

I could care less what anyone on the ignore list says

DaSleeper
+4
We all know that you don't like to read people that call you out for the "White uncle tom " hypocrite that you are!
You are just a nagging little hypocrite like Cannuck!

taxslave
+1

Mayor of Calgary on CBC saying both Kenney and Scheer are pandering to racists.
Cue conservative pundits who say Kenney and Scheer are not pandering to racists.
Well, in case nobody noticed Mr Trump has been doing quite well by pandering to racists.
I wonder how much longer the charade goes on.

Mayor of Calgary is a rascist.

Hoid
because he believes all people should be treated equally.

pgs
+1

because he believes all people should be treated equally.

No because he believes camel jockies are the master race .

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

No because he believes camel jockies are the master race .

racists never work alone

no guts

taxslave

WHy not? We got an inbred foreigner as queen for some stupid reason.

taxslave

racists never work alone
no guts

We know. The NDPee is full of them.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

We know. The NDPee is full of them.

I notice you have to say "we".

Too scared to stand on your own and wave the natty flag

Even on the internet you have to gather like rats.