Scheer swimming with the nattys

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Let me lay out a true story for you.

Perhaps a pair of feet beside some tracks and the caption, 'He should be easy to spot and chase down.'would have worked.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

No because white natty's do not show themselves in public - do you?

You are assuming that pigs is white.

Danbones

I am trying to think back to a time when jokes about Special Olympics were funny.

LOL, when the joke isn't on you?

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

They call themselves brown guys . Of course he wouldn’t want to be confused for an African .

LOL, I had a black taxi guy complain to me about how his Jamaican Girl friend had tossed him out the minute he admitted he was African and not Jamaican.

Danbones
Quote:

: Originally Posted by Hoid

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You are ass white

(There, FTFY.)

Ah, the joys of positive editing.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Being racist against white people is perfectly okay in Hoid's book, with his constant use of the term 'white natty'. But don't you dare joke about another race or you'll get his dander up. It's called being a hypocrite, and that's what he is in spades.

Lool, mental floss strikes again!

Danbones

All you do is laugh at mentally handicapped children.
That's why you have to hide out here in secret.
You simply cannot do it in real life, because like all low lives you are a physical coward.

I have aspergers ( as if no one noticed ) I try really hard to get a laugh out of the guy.

DaSleeper
+1

Your Name and address..... or are you a white globalist afraid to show himself in public?

You bloody hypocrite

taxslave
+2
Mom's basement.

petros
+1
More like his kid's basement.

Jinentonix
+2

All you do is laugh at mentally handicapped children.

That's "ALL" I do eh?

You simply cannot do it in real life, because like all low lives you are a physical coward.

Says the ALT-left bigoted loser who calls FN "indians" and uses derogatory terms to describe the differently abled. F*ck you and your faux principles. So what exactly are YOU when you hide in here under a fake name and call anyone who disagrees with you a "white natty"? Your projection of your faults onto others is amusing. You'd think you and Groper were attached at the hip.

In fact, if someone looked at the posting history in here what they'd find is not one single post where I make fun of differently abled people. But there's no shortage of posts where you hide behind your screen and scream "White natty" at anyone and everyone who raises a salient point against your ideological idiocy. In fact, you've demonstrated that you're not only a physical coward (based on your very own metric) you're also an intellectual coward who lacks the capacity to discuss anything rationally.

pgs
+1

That's "ALL" I do eh?
Says the ALT-left bigoted loser who calls FN "indians" and uses derogatory terms to describe the differently abled. F*ck you and your faux principles. So what exactly are YOU when you hide in here under a fake name and call anyone who disagrees with you a "white natty"? Your projection of your faults onto others is amusing. You'd think you and Groper were attached at the hip.

In fact, if someone looked at the posting history in here what they'd find is not one single post where I make fun of differently abled people. But there's no shortage of posts where you hide behind your screen and scream "White natty" at anyone and everyone who raises a salient point against your ideological idiocy. In fact, you've demonstrated that you're not only a physical coward (based on your very own metric) you're also an intellectual coward who lacks the capacity to discuss anything rationally.

That’s putting it lightly.

Cannuck
You children need to calm down

Jinentonix
+1
Hmmm, two days and the f*cking piece of shit loser hasn't been able to dredge up a single post where I make fun of the differently abled. You know, even though that's ALL I apparently do on here.

C'mon asshole, it should be easy to find those posts. Or would be if any existed outside of that cobweb factory you call a mind.

Cannuck
You’re probably not that important

DaSleeper
+1
Hoid has the same sickness as MHz...they keep repeating the sane words like someone suffering from Tourette
Hoid= White natty
Mhz= loco collective

Hoid
Scheer is courting the deploraables because he is one himself.

He Denies climate change. Voted against a motion to study all hate crime in Canada. Voted twice against giving same sex couples the right to marry. Voted for the failed bill to restrict same sex marriage after it was legalized. Voted against women’s fertility and abortion rights. Voted against right to assisted death. Voted against safe injection sites. Supports wasteful and expensive war on drugs. Supports failed policy on mandatory minimum ...

Dixie Cup
+3

He Denies climate change. Voted against a motion to study all hate crime in Canada. Voted twice against giving same sex couples the right to marry. Voted for the failed bill to restrict same sex marriage after it was legalized. Voted against women’s fertility and abortion rights. Voted against right to assisted death. Voted against safe injection sites. Supports wasteful and expensive war on drugs. Supports failed policy on mandatory minimum ...

Well at least we know where he stands right? LOL

Jinentonix
+4
Meanwhile, Trudeau swims with the Chinese nationalists no matter how many times it bites him in the ass. Some people are just stupid and can't learn, I guess.

Cannuck
So you’re saying that justifies Scheer’s actions

DaSleeper
+3
He didn't vote against same sex marriage but voted for harper's amendment that gave the Church the right to refuse to perform the ceremony!

Cannuck
https://www.jacksonlpc.ca/lgbt-same-...rriage-canada/

Jinentonix
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

So you’re saying that justifies Scheer’s actions

One could easily say the same about those whining about Scheer. "Ooooo let's ignore what Groper has done and is doing and focus on the guy who isn't currently running Canada into the ground and making us look like jackasses on the world stage."

And JUST to be sure, being a White natty is bad but being a Quebec natty is fine and dandy according to the resident sub-moron who started this dreck thread.

taxslave
+1

No he rightfully denies humans are responsible for climate change. Which is soething you really should try thinking about because if humans are responsible then the only solution is to remove humans from the planet. To do that you have three options:
Prevent anymore humans from being born and wait for the resulting lowering of human activity.
Eliminate a few billion existing humans to create an immidiate lesening of demand for goods and services.
Eliminate the use of carbon and wait for a few billion people to starve to death and accept the inevitable war and disease that will go with it.
You chose.

White_Unifier
+1

I'm a white natty. If you see me, you.lk notice I'mwhite. If you see my passport, you.ll notice I'm Canadia. I hide my race and nationality from no one. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Hoid

Meanwhile, Trudeau swims with the Chinese nationalists no matter how many times it bites him in the ass. Some people are just stupid and can't learn, I guess.

How is Trudesu any different than Harper was. Or any Prime Minister going back to Chretien.

Once you decide to do business with them you have lost any claims to the high ground.

Cretien said something like "I can't even tell the premier of Saskatchewan what to do - how I am supposed to tell the Chinese?"

That lame excuse has held for 30 years now.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I'm a white natty. If you see me, you.lk notice I'mwhite. If you see my passport, you.ll notice I'm Canadia. I hide my race and nationality from no one. Nothing to be ashamed of.

The white nattys remain hidden unless and until they can get into a gang where they feel safe.

Thatt's what this board is.

Its a place where they can wallow in it, unlike the real world where they have to pretend not to be what they are.

White_Unifier

The white nattys remain hidden unless and until they can get into a gang where they feel safe.
Thatt's what this board is.
Its a place where they can wallow in it, unlike the real world where they have to pretend not to be what they are.

I may be a white natty, but I have no interest in joining other white natties per se. I'm more interested in the content of a person's character myself.

Hoid
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/and...he-right-thing
why does Scheer find it so hard to say the right thing?

Because he doesn't want to roil up the white nattys.

he needs every Walter vote he can get

Cannuck

One could easily say the same about those whining about Scheer. "Ooooo let's ignore what Groper has done and is doing and focus on the guy who isn't currently running Canada into the ground and making us look like jackasses on the world stage."
And JUST to be sure, being a White natty is bad but being a Quebec natty is fine and dandy according to the resident sub-moron who started this dreck thread.

Trudeau is incompetent and the worst PM in Canadian history. That has nothing to do with Scheer’s lack of ability and common sense.