The man-kind and genie-kind, cooperating together, cannot make the like of the Quran

selfsame
Quran 17: 88, which means:

[Nadhir son of Harith said: “Had we willed, we could have said something like this Quran!”
Therefore, this aya was revealed in reply to him:]

{88. Say [Mohammed, to these associaters]: "Even if the whole man-kind and genie-kind were to cooperate together in accordance to produce the like of this Quran [with its fluency, eloquence, telling about the past and foretelling about the future], they could not produce its like, even though they were assistants of each other [for this purpose.]"}

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_88
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_88

[youtube]ap3RwpYnvJ4[/youtube]
Last edited by selfsame; Jul 5th, 2017 at 04:33 PM..

selfsame
The program of the Quran is the best for people

Quran 17: 9, which means:
{This Quran does guide [people] to [the religious way] that is most correct [than all the old religious ways a ],
and gives good news to the believers who do righteous deeds, that there will be a great reward for them [in the Next Life.]
}
.................................................. ....................

9 a i.e. the religious way which is more just and correct than the old religious ways, because it is the last of the heavenly books and its law is [the final law and] the last of the religious laws.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_9
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_9

[youtube]RbAjE3g_X60[/youtube]
Last edited by selfsame; Jul 8th, 2017 at 08:07 AM..

Curious Cdn
Would your Genie be so kind as to grant me three wishes?

Jinentonix
+1
#4  Top Rated Post
[youtube]bNg-xClEnqM[/youtube]]

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

[youtube]bNg-xClEnqM[/youtube]]

I think she'd BE my three wishes.

Major Nelson was a poofter.

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Would your Genie be so kind as to grant me three wishes?

Nothing in the Quran about such fairy tales;

in origin such three wishes and so on might be the Jewish superstition and inventions ascribed to Solomon; but Solomon was a prophet,

while the Wicked Zionists are the devils among mankind.

Johnnny
When i was walking in the desert of Iraq i stumbled upon a Jinn and it said to me the following.

Quote:

I am not asking for blood. I can take your blood.
I am asking for souls. Only you can give me your souls.

So i pointed him in the direction of a village because i'm pretty sure he was looking for directions.

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

When i was walking in the desert of Iraq i stumbled upon a Jinn and it said to me the following.
So i pointed him in the direction of a village because i'm pretty sure he was looking for directions.

I know you are a Jihnnny and if not may be possessed by the genie

================================================== ============

THIRD:
The Quran cures the psychological illness

Quran 17: 82, which means:
{And We reveal of the Quran that which is a cure [of the psychological diseases and the ill nature] and a mercy for believers h

, but wrong-doers: it only increases their loss i .}
.................................................. ...................

82 h Because they will be admitted into Paradise on account of their following the Quran and working according to its statements.
82 i Because they do not believe in it, so they will lose their Next Life.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_82
< quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_82 >

[youtube]4UiPTILCc6g[/youtube]

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

I know you are a Jihnnny and if not may be possessed by the genie

And i know your quite the scientist and not some retard with just an internet connection. :P

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

And i know your quite the scientist and not some retard with just an internet connection. :P

Jews said about Mohammed as had the devils said about Solomon

The devils said: Solomon had not had such kingdom but only by his magic.

Similarly the Jews said: Mohammed did not have such position and people did not follow him but only by means of his magic.

That was only because they extremely envied and hated him.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_102
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_102

Curious Cdn

Similarly the Jews said: Mohammed did not have such position and people did not follow him but only by means of his magic.

That was only because of their extreme envying and hating him.

Maybe, that's because he never bathed.

Johnnny

That was only because they extremely envied and hated him.

Magic eh?

And i'm the silly one.

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Maybe, that's because he never bathed.

You are one of those who hate Prophet Mohammed so much on account of their wrong-doing.

Prophet Mohammed was very clean, and enjoined the cleanliness, while the bathing will not cleanse the hearts of the Wicked Zionists from their evil and hatred.. certainly.

Johnnny
In my religion we collect the Pysker/magicians while they are still young and sacrifice them to the our glorious Emperor of Mankind so He will have the psychic energy necessary to maintain the crucial telepathic navigational beacon of the Astronomican.

Clearly you guys dont do that and clearly your religion is wrong

Foul sorcery shall not lay low the servants of the Emperor! The power of the Emperor compels thee and the radiant light of faith abjures thee! Cast thyself before the Emperor's mercy that he might absolve you of your sins, even as he drains you of your very soul! - Ordo Hereticus

Tecumsehsbones

You are one of those who hate Prophet Mohammed so much on account of their wrong-doing.

Prophet Mohammed was very clean, and enjoined the cleanliness, while the bathing will not cleanse the hearts of the Wicked Zionists from their evil and hatred.. certainly.

It's a shame so many of his followers are filthy, ignorant, brutal cowards.

Curious Cdn
... who never bathe ...

Murphy

I don't like MoHAM-Ed either, but he was not clean. He lived in the desert with no water. It was said that he bathed in baby's blood.

Johnnny
In my religion being clean shaven and not stinkin like piss is a measure of faith

The Heretic and Blasphemer can offer no excuse for their crimes. Those who are pardoned merely live to further shroud Humanity from the Light of the Emperor with the Darkness of their souls -from the Sermons of Cardinal Beneficta

Murphy
Here's a song for Nassir. It's about whips, and a man whipping a woman. It's called, "Whip it!"

[youtube]j_QLzthSkfM[/youtube]

selfsame
I can give many Quran revelations to refute such lies against Prophet Mohammed and against the Quran.

Quran 2: 222, which means:
{And they ask you [Mohammed] about menstruation [: the monthly period of women]; say, "It is hurt [for women]; so isolate [your beds] from [the beds of] women in their menstruation, and do not approach them [by sexual intercourse] till they are clean.
But have they cleansed themselves [with water after the end of the monthly period] go in to them by where God has ordered you;
surely, God loves those who repent [from sins], and loves those who cleanse themselves [with water after making sexual intercourse with their wives.]"
}

For more knowledge about this aya refer to the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_222
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_222

Moreover, mans should wash his face, hands and forearms and his feet before every prayer: five prayers in a day.

Quran 5: 6, which means:
{Believers, when you rise up for the [ritual] prayer, wash your faces and your hands to the elbows [included], wipe [the front of] your heads, and [wash] your feet to the ankles [included].

If you are defiled [after ejaculation or after sexual intercourse with or without ejaculation], cleanse yourselves;

but if you are sick, or on a journey, or anyone of you comes from the place [of relieving nature], or you have sexual intercourse with women and you don't find any water, then go to a [clean] high place and wipe your faces and your hands with it.

God does not desire to lay a burden upon you; but He desires to cleanse you and to complete His grace on you, haply you will be grateful.}

For more information about this aya refer to this link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_6
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_6

EagleSmack

Murphy
There is no such person as Mohammed. It is spelled Mo-HAM-Ed, and he was a devil worshipper.

He lived in the desert and served Satan. He smelled because he was told by Satan not to bathe - except in the blood of babies. If he couldn't find babies, he was told to chop off a man's head and drain the blood into a tub. Then bathe.

He ate babies too. He was an evil man. Zionists know how evil Muslims are. They formed groups, years ago, to stop them.

[youtube]vYK9iCRb7S4[/youtube]

Bring your menorah and sing with me! For the victory of the Jewish nation!

By the Rivers of Babylon

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down
Ye-eah we wept, when we remembered Zion

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down
Ye-eah we wept, when we remembered Zion

When the wicked (Muslims)
Carried us away in captivity
Required from us a song
Now how shall we sing the lord's song in a strange land