Trump World -USA-2019

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

To be stuck in one rut for three years, you probably should see somebody, that sort of obsession isn't normal. Just trying to be helpful, sorry! (Maybe if you can take Hoid and Putz with you, you can get a reduced rate)

If you want a forum that is totally a Trump supporting one.......... go ahead and find one. You will be happier with like minded people. If you don't like it here.......then bye bye.

I will give you the courtesy of advising you that as of now you are on ignore status.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Oct 13th, 2019 at 04:18 PM..

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

If you want a forum that is totally a Trump supporting one.......... go ahead and find one. You will bee happier with like minded people. If you don't like it here.......then YOU leave. It is totally rude to ask anyone else to leave........ if they think different from you and are not prepared to put up with your poster trashing.

I will give you the courtesy of advising you that as of now you are on ignore status.

Yet you ignore those who disagree with you .

JLM
No Party Affiliation

If you want a forum that is totally a Trump supporting one.......... go ahead and find one. You will bee happier with like minded people. If you don't like it here.......then YOU leave. It is totally rude to ask anyone else to leave........ if they think different from you and are not prepared to put up with your poster trashing.

I didn't realize you are so narrow minded as to discount others' opinions. You can't learn that way or at least you are limited to selective learning.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
White House looks to steady ship after week from hell

https://www.axios.com/trump-erdogan-...8b3a51f26.html

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

I didn't realize you are so narrow minded as to discount others' opinions. You can't learn that way or at least you are limited to selective learning.

You should try
A) not dscounting other's opinions and
B) learning something

....for a change.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You should try
A) not dscounting other's opinions and
B) learning something

....for a change.

You mean learning things like not calling people "pigs"...……………………..hypocrite!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

You mean learning things like not calling people "pigs"...……………………..hypocrite!

Pig is a pig and deserves the label.

pgs
Free Thinker

If you only knew . Jealous ?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

So quit denigrating other posters ………………………..LOSER

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Veteran journalist Sam Donaldson: Trump’s rabid followers will never get their ‘white Christian country’ back

Veteran White House reporter Sam Donaldson insisted on Sunday that President Donald Trump’s supporters do not represent the diversity of the United States.
“His strong supporters — I mean, lock her up, I mean, all the things he says, all the vicious, mean things he says, they love it,” Donaldson told CNN host Brian Stelter. “They’re good Americans otherwise. They’ll probably give you the shirt off their back, they’ll help you if you need it, but they have this fixation.”
“They want to return this country to the white Christian country that they believe it should be again,” he continued. “They don’t want the diversity, and they follow him for this, but they’re not the country. We are a diverse people, we are good and strong because of that.
Donaldson added: “And we’re going to come back to that, I assure you.”
“I like the optimism, Sam,” Stelter replied.

More: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/vet...n-country-back

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Veteran journalist Sam Donaldson: Trump’s rabid followers will never get their ‘white Christian country’ back

Veteran White House reporter Sam Donaldson insisted on Sunday that President Donald Trump’s supporters do not represent the diversity of the United States.
“His strong supporters — I mean, lock her up, I mean, all the things he says, all the vicious, mean things he says, they love it,” Donaldson told CNN host Brian Stelter. “They’re good Americans otherwise. They’ll probably give you the shirt off their back, they’ll help you if you need it, but they have this fixation.”
“They want to return this country to the white Christian country that they believe it should be again,” he continued. “They don’t want the diversity, and they follow him for this, but they’re not the country. We are a diverse people, we are good and strong because of that.
Donaldson added: “And we’re going to come back to that, I assure you.”
“I like the optimism, Sam,” Stelter replied.

More: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/vet...n-country-back

Isn’t that the guy that rented a house next door to Sarah Palin , to spy on her ? What a creep .

Danbones
Free Thinker
Sam Donaldson: What Jim Acosta is doing is exactly right
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/11/opini...son/index.html

Well now, there is what we call a man with a NOpinion.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

So quit denigrating other posters ………………………..LOSER

Can I frame this?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Isn’t that the guy that rented a house next door to Sarah Palin , to spy on her ? What a creep .

Yeah, and what a waste of time, too ... watching Hillbillies.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Can I frame this?

Clearly he’s the biggest hypocrite on the forum. It’s THE reason I love mocking him so.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2

Walter

Trump's correct, cuz what Schiff and his cohorts are saying is not true.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Poor Wally

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Poor Wally

I'm sure they have drugs to correct his affliction.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Walter

I'm sure they have drugs to correct his affliction.

Rent free.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Clearly he’s the biggest hypocrite on the forum. It’s THE reason I love mocking him so.

ABC Admits To Using Fake Footage Of Kurdish 'Slaughter'

CORRECTION: We’ve taken down video that aired on “World News Tonight" Sunday and “Good Morning America” this morning that appeared to be from the Syrian border immediately after questions were raised about its accuracy. ABC News regrets the error.
https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/sta...dish-civilians

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vi...rds/vi-AAIGA5o

How can you when you have so much mocking of yourself to do?

I mean just for showing up you get a prize.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
White evangelicals love Trump and aren't confused about why. No one should be.

Focusing on the disconnect between Trump's actions and the moral aspects of evangelicals' faith misses the issue that keeps their support firm.

Liberals have a tendency to wring their hands at the strong support President Donald Trump — he of the three wives and multiple affairs, and a tendency to engage in exceedingly un-Christian-like behavior at the slightest provocation — continues to receive from the white evangelical community. White evangelical support for Donald Trump is still at 73 percent, and more than 80 percent of white evangelicals voted for hi m in 2016.
But focusing on the disconnect between Trump's personal actions and the moral aspects of their faith misses the issue that keeps their support firm: racism. Modern evangelicals' support for this president cannot be separated from the history of evangelicals' participation in and support for racist structures in America.
Evangelicals, in religious terminology, believe that Jesus Christ is the savior of humanity. They have a long history in America, and include a number of different groups, including Baptists, Pentecostals, Methodists and nondenominational churches. After the schism among the Baptists, Methodists and Presbyterians in the 1850s over slavery, conservative denominations like the Southern Baptists — who defended slavery through their readings of scripture — came into being. And because the primary schisms between northern and southern denominations was over the issues of slavery, in the pre- and post-Civil War years, African American Protestants formed their own denominations.
More: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...no-ncna1046826

Hoid
He is delivering the regressive abortion laws.

Christians will allow him anything in exchange for that.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
"But focusing on the disconnect between Trump's personal actions and the moral aspects of their faith misses the issue that keeps their support firm: racism. Modern evangelicals' support for this president cannot be separated from the history of evangelicals' participation in and support for racist structures in America." - from the above article. Wally gave me a green. Does that mean he supports racism? Well, do you Wally?

Walter

"But focusing on the disconnect between Trump's personal actions and the moral aspects of their faith misses the issue that keeps their support firm: racism. Modern evangelicals' support for this president cannot be separated from the history of evangelicals' participation in and support for racist structures in America." - from the above article. Wally gave me a green. Does that mean he supports racism? Well, do you Wally?

Rent free.

Walter

Did Republicans defend racism?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Donald Trump: Supporters' video 'showed president killing journalists and rivals'

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-tr...ivals-11835455

this goes to the mentality of a devoted Trumpian. Demonstrating a lunacy that also exits in Donald.

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1

Donald Trump: Supporters' video 'showed president killing journalists and rivals'

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-tr...ivals-11835455

this goes to the mentality of a devoted Trumpian. Demonstrating a lunacy that also exits in Donald.

As was pointed out, the real issue of this should be that the names and likenesses of REAL people were used. It wasn't just some graphic over a body like the Trump/CNN wrestling video.

This was different, much different.

And yet, Nada from the Pres about it, for all the dozens of tweets we know he can put out in a day.

More proof of the kind of person he is.