Canadians prefer Trump over trudeau

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Still living in Lala land? It has been pretty much established that most of what Trump says is either in error or an outright lie.

Donald Trump just keeps lying

Donald Trump just keeps lying - CNNPolitics

T r u m p ’ s L i e s

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html

Jan. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)

That doesn't mean he was lying! (That's as much of your bull shit I bothered to read.................even when a person says something that is not completely accurate it's not an indication he's lying) A person with an I.Q. of 50 or more knows there's a difference between wishful thinking and lying. Anyway I doubt if Trump will lose any sleep over your accusations!

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Jan. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)

That doesn't mean he was lying! (That's as much of your bull shit I bothered to read.................even when a person says something that is not completely accurate it's not an indication he's lying) A person with an I.Q. of 50 or more knows there's a difference between wishful thinking and lying. Anyway I doubt if Trump will lose any sleep over your accusations!

Remember the pictures of the inaugurations?? Do you really accept DT's version of the crowd for him being the biggest ever?? (repeatably) The man lies and he either knows what he is doing or he is delusional. Either way it is rather dangerous trait, for the man who is head of the most powerful nation in our world to have.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

Remember the pictures of the inaugurations?? Do you really accept DT's version of the crowd for him being the biggest ever?? (repeatably) The man lies and he either knows what he is doing or he is delusional. Either way it is rather dangerous trait, for the man who is head of the most powerful nation in our world to have.

But the Trump convinced enough people to vote for him , and won the election . Maybe if Hillary was a more gifted speaker she could have convinced enough people , but sadly that was not to be . Sucks to be you for the next 7 1/2 years .

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
+1
No that is not the reason she lost.....just11 days before the election the FBI reinvestigated the E-mails on her private server. She was once again exonerated but not until after the election. Now DT uses the same system.

FBI in new Hillary Clinton email investigation 11 days before presidential election | The Independent

My word I am not an American ,,,,, rather sad for those that are though.

TenPenny

Have you ever met a real estate developer who spoke the truth?

petros
Trudeau orders pizza.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1

No that is not the reason she lost.....just11 days before the election the FBI reinvestigated the E-mails on her private server. She was once again exonerated but not until after the election. Now DT uses the same system.

FBI in new Hillary Clinton email investigation 11 days before presidential election | The Independent

My word I am not an American ,,,,, rather sad for those that are though.

Good grief, she lost because she was the worst possible candidate the Democrats could have run.

In fact, she was so bad that a ****ing idiot like Donald Trump beat her.

petros
Russian polls said it was "in the bag" for Hillary and millenials got high Russian weed instead of voting.

EagleSmack
Canada says.....

TRUMP > Trudeau

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1

Sounds to me like you are living in an alternate universe where lying is perceived as the truth.

Legalist
No Party Affiliation
+1

The man suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder exhibited by Narcissistic Rage.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Legalist View Post

The man suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder exhibited by Narcissistic Rage.

Are you a doctor Legalist ? Or are you really just saying he is a big poo poo head ?

Legalist
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Are you a doctor Legalist ? Or are you really just saying he is a big poo poo head ?

Neither, just check out the Mayo Clinic and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. If I remember correctly there are 13 characteristics of which 12 fit to a T. Constantly in need of praise!

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Neither, just check out the Mayo Clinic and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. If I remember correctly there are 13 characteristics of which 12 fit to a T. Constantly in need of praise!

No you think he is a big poo poo head .

Legalist
No Party Affiliation

I think he is a very mentally ill person who needs constant positive affirmation and blows his stack when criticized.
I think he needs help not insults.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

I think he is a very mentally ill person who needs constant positive affirmation and blows his stack when criticized.
I think he needs help not insults.

Can you name one action that President Trump has taken that is illegal under the American constitution ?
Didn't think so . Therefore all you have is he is a big poo poo head .

EagleSmack

Can you name one action that President Trump has taken that is illegal under the American constitution ?

Another case of TDS it seems.

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Good grief, she lost because she was the worst possible candidate the Democrats could have run.

In fact, she was so bad that a ****ing idiot like Donald Trump beat her.

Not so. She had a lot of faith in the intelligence of the voters. Unfortunately for the country she did not resort to the dirty tricks Trump played. As a result like here in Quebec many didn't bother voting because they couldn't conceive of so many others doing the same or voting to protest the choices. Now the separatists will not even have enough to form a small party for the next election.

The same will happen next election in the US, It will be a long period of Democrats in office.

PS I see this morning he is going the threat route against another country, like he has against Canada and Mexico and North Korea. The man does;t even have a conception of diplomacy or that honey works better than vinegar.

I certainly do.......although poo head really fits as I am sure his mental age is still in the toilet training stage.

Donald Trump has violated US Constitution and should be impeached by Congress, two legal experts say | The Independent

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...tution/507146/
Last edited by bluebyrd35; Oct 13th, 2017 at 01:02 PM..

EagleSmack
+1

The same will happen next election in the US, It will be a long period of Democrats in office.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Not so. She had a lot of faith in the intelligence of the voters. Unfortunately for the country she did not resort to the dirty tricks Trump played. As a result like here in Quebec many didn't bother voting because they couldn't conceive of so many others doing the same or voting to protest the choices. Now the separatists will not even have enough to form a small party for the next election.

PS I see this morning he is going the threat route against another country, like he has against Canada and Mexico and North Korea. The man does;t even have a conception of diplomacy or that honey works better than vinegar.

I certainly do.......although poo head really fits as I am sure his mental age is still in the toilet training stage.

Donald Trump has violated US Constitution and should be impeached by Congress, two legal experts say | The Independent

Both those articles have no legs to stand on .All conjecture , where are the facts of Trump breaking the law or acting outside of the constitutional bounds .

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation

Both those articles have no legs to stand on .All conjecture , where are the facts of Trump breaking the law or acting outside of the constitutional bounds .

Not so. Trump chose to put his assets into trust with his son and at that time he vowed that that trust would not deal with foreign countries or companies. Remember when that same son took a trip to Russia after taking control of the trust. Now as I understand it Russia is a foreign country.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...unt-in-history

Now tell me this is dealing in honesty?? First it should have been a blind trust and second that blind trust was not to deal with any foreign countries or companies.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Haven't you learned by now that the trustworthiness of LEGAL EXPERTS is about two notches below that of a used car salesman at an auction?

Mowich
Conservative
+3

Not so. She had a lot of faith in the intelligence of the voters. Unfortunately for the country she did not resort to the dirty tricks Trump played.

The only faith that woman ever had was completely and solely in herself and her abilities and in that she succeeded brilliantly. It is in the how she got to where she was before her dethroning in the last election that really matters. Her path to glory was laden with the corpses of all those she'd trod upon in her guest for the White House - first for Bill and then for herself. She made no bones about her ambitions, I'll give her that. It is too bad that in chasing them, she lost her soul.

Quote:

As a result like here in Quebec many didn't bother voting because they couldn't conceive of so many others doing the same or voting to protest the choices. Now the separatists will not even have enough to form a small party for the next election.

And what, you see that as a bad thing?

Quote:

If they hope to do that, they better have more than one good candidate for Pres lined up as the first one will be gone in eight years which in political life is not a long time. Thing is, they don't see to have anyone able or willing to run for the position currently.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Donald Trump thinks he met the 'president of the Virgin Islands'. But he is the president of the Virgin Islands.

[youtube]c2koHNN3QVE[/youtube]

What a maroon!

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation

Haven't you learned by now that the trustworthiness of LEGAL EXPERTS is about two notches below that of a used car salesman at an auction?

Oh I see......So you would trust no Judge, lawyer or even professors teaching the laws enacted by those you elected?? A blanket statement is not helpful.

Mowich: Well it seems that I remember things quite differently.

https://www.thebalance.com/hillary-c...hments-4101811

Now compare

Donald Trump's "Accomplishments " Before Becoming President .

Most of these I remember so I am leaving it up to you to find the sources of each event.

Mowich

"And what, you see that as a bad thing? "

I am not in favor of having a two part Canada....are you?

And anyone the Democrats choose would be head and shoulders better than what they now have as President.
Last edited by bluebyrd35; Oct 13th, 2017 at 08:28 PM..

taxslave
Free Thinker

Seems to me most politicians fit the majority of the characteristics.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

We already do- the back of the cereal boxes might be your first clue!
Last edited by JLM; Oct 13th, 2017 at 08:32 PM..

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2

Well for a change you are partly right. The voters were intelligent enough not to let Clinton grab power.

And anyone the Democrats choose would be head and shoulders better than what they now have as President.

I'm in favor of a Canada that doesn't include Quebec getting special status and syphoning the money out of the rest of the country.

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation

We already do- the back of the cereal boxes might be your first clue!

Geez I must have missed the borders between Que/Ont and Que/New Brunswick. So it offends you to have both official languages on your cereal box?