Welcome to the Looney Bin

B00Mer
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/

Blackleaf
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Once you're locked in with the loonies on this site you can never get out. I've been here for over 14 years now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiOGU_mzKgc

Gilgamesh
I believe you!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Once you're locked in with the loonies on this site you can never get out. I've been here for over 14 years now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiOGU_mzKgc

I can attest to a lot of loonies running around here when I made my first few posts. Came out of every pore in the place and the mods were the most racist of anybody. If it is still a circus you can imagine it was about 4 times as bad. Rather than 2 trolls like today it was a full dozen, each one ruder than the one before unless you liked Jews and then you could do no wrong, Right Gerr??

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/

I think that what MHZ has is contagious.....

But only if you take him seriously

He doesn't believe he's nuts while everybody else know that he's absolutely bananas.......

MHz
Would that especially apply to people who think they know what everybody is thinking. Takes on a whole new meaning when it goes,'. . . while I personally know . . . '

Kreskin
+1
It's like Alcatraz, but some do escape.

MHz
Do tell. Ask Walnut if his world has changed lately??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WUyZXhLHMk

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Do tell. Ask Walnut if his world has changed lately??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WUyZXhLHMk

PITY our foolish MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

He is simply imitating his LIE-beral overlords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

All politicians exaggerate the truth at election time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But ONLY LIE-berals CREATE ENTIRELY THEIR OWN TRUTH based on delusions and wishful thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

MHz has simply adopted the LIE-beral habit of issuing Fake News on a HUGE SCALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How else to explain that the Wynne-bag LIE-beral balanced budget was ACTUALLY a $16 billion dollar deficit???????????????

And how else to explain that Our idiot Boy spent more money and ran up a bigger deficit in his first year in office than he CLAIMED he would spend in FOUR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how is it that Our idiot Boy promised 3 years of small deficits...........and then a BALANCED BUDGET in 2019????????????????

And now instead of small deficits- we instead have HUGE ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With LIE-berals telling us now that the budget THEY CLAIMED would be balanced in 2019 will not actually be balanced till some time after 2045!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

LIE-berals told MASSIVE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

LIE-berals GOT CAUGHT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

LIE-beral popularity is now plummeting and LIE-berals do not understand why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And MHz and his tinfoil hat brigade wants to call US NUTS for being hostile to LIE-beral FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy
Hmmmm... The chief loony, spilledhisbeer, is trying to deflect his lunacy onto someone else. Go figure.

Danbones
Welll geez, ditto boi, coming from you, that's frickin hitlarious.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I think that what MHZ has is contagious.....
But only if you take him seriously
He doesn't believe he's nuts while everybody else know that he's absolutely bananas.......

Takes one to know one.

If you don't like bananas, don't sit on them.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Takes one to know one.

My my....that is soooo unique.........and grown up!

Danbones
lol says the empty no content 10% effective trooooll

You are one of the most boring posters on this forum, at least MHz is fun to read.

Geez, even MF and hoid are more fun to read than you are...at least they show signs of imagination from time to time.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Hmmmm... The chief loony, spilledhisbeer, is trying to deflect his lunacy onto someone else. Go figure.

OH CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

You are proving my statements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-BERALS ARE SO MADLY ARROGANT THEY truly DO NOT UNDERSTAND what is wrong with their FAILING policies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You figure I am crazy because I can see through the LIE-beral Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

You are telling us I am the crazy one because I understand YOUR LIE-beral GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating how out of control the situation in many towns with substantial native populations is becoming thanks to LIE-berals and their indifference to native waste and corruption on reserves! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Iqaluit Northmart store on fire, among multiple fires in the area

CBC/Radio-Canada Published November 8, 2018

An early-morning fire at the Northmart store in Iqaluit has forced the evacuation of nearby homes, including for seniors, as crews work to put out the blaze and respond to other fires reported in the area.

Kieran Oudshoorn/CBC Firefighters at the scene of the Northmart store in Iqaluit, one of several fires reported in the area on Wednesday morning.

"We got a call at 2 a.m. that there was a fire in the store, and we came down and there was a big fire," said Hassan Kassar, assistant manager of Northmart, one of two retailers selling groceries and merchandise to people in the Nunavut capital.

"Unfortunately we are going to be closed today obviously with the situation we are in, until we are able to get into the building and assess what the situation is," said Kassar.

The fire is one of several blazes, also affecting another building and multiple vehicles, reported Wednesday night and early this morning, all in the same area.

(Arson is apparently becoming a SERIOUS PROBLEM in the northern territory as it is now reported to have become prohibitively costly to get fire insurance on local schools thanks to all the recent arson! Govt has responded by putting up security cameras and increasing police patrols around area schools. The arson at the grocery store in addition to fires in vehicles and another buildings suggests the fire bugs sought out easier targets!)

RCMP, and municipal enforcement and firefighters are all attending to them.

(Yes- and the town LOST a substantial portion of its ENTIRE WINTER food supply in the grocery store fire! The town brings in substantial supplies every year BEFORE winter hits and stock piles it- and the stock pile is now destroyed! And now Emergency supplies will now have to be flown in at considerable cost- which the govt will have to subsidize or people will go very hungry!)

With files from Kieran Oudshoorn

(To many Natives end up looking at the messes and failures of their lives and want to blame somebody - and they find the LIE-beral siren song that “we are all systemic racists” to be very seductive and they are prompted to lash out at others instead of looking at the face in the mirror!)

(Native delusions, LIE-beral self serving propaganda and harsh economic reality make for a FIERY MIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Takes one to know one.

Notice he is running with the determination was made by 'everybody' rather than DipShit was able to make that call all on his own.
Check out my 'sanity' in question I have about something that is not troll related.

spilledthebeer

Notice he is running with the determination was made by 'everybody' rather than DipShit was able to make that call all on his own.
Check out my 'sanity' in question I have about something that is not troll related.

PITY OUR FOOLISH MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

He needs another tinfoil hat to protect his brain from the mind control waves the Queen is sending out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better stay low MJz- you dont have the charisma to be TRANSFORMED INTO a Royal anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you better take care with regard to KARMA and re-incarnation too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

YOU MIGHT BE REBORN AS A JEW IN YOUR NEXT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OY VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz
I'm already gathered by a Jew, the beloved Disciple of John the Baptist. Who gathered you that you are a child of a Jew?
Royal pain in the ass for the collective since my first post.
When you say 'Queen' is that as in 'queen-b' or 'queen' like in a faggot or 'queen' of the Borg mother-ship?

spilledthebeer
+1

I'm already gathered by a Jew, the beloved Disciple of John the Baptist. Who gathered you that you are a child of a Jew?
Royal pain in the ass for the collective since my first post.
When you say 'Queen' is that as in 'queen-b' or 'queen' like in a faggot or 'queen' of the Borg mother-ship?

Oh MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to your LSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

You are making even LESS SENSE than usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!