China tells Canada of 'consequences' of helping U.S. with Huawei case


B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#1
China tells Canada of 'consequences' of helping U.S. with Huawei case




https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chi...awei-1.5157046
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
Take your 5G spy network and your goddam handheld surveillance devices and shove them up your kung pow ass.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#3
LOL they have Chinese restaurants every where, they don't really need 5G.

It OK, Me no speak engrish...

Besides, UN Trudeau won't face consequences, Canada will.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Take your 5G spy network and your goddam handheld surveillance devices and shove them up your kung pow ass.

Eeeeh!! I have a Huawei phone, and I love it..
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

LOL they have Chinese restaurants every where, they don't really need 5G.

It OK, Me no speak engrish...
Besides, UN Trudeau won't face consequences, Canada will.

I get it, you order "cream of wog young guy"? daily, eh?
 
spilledthebeer
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Take your 5G spy network and your goddam handheld surveillance devices and shove them up your kung pow ass.




Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The BIGGEST CONSEQUENCE of the trade spat with China..................................


is the HARM IT IS DOING to BOTH Red China............................................


AND to the Cdn LIE-beral brand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Beijing Butchers and the Ottawa LIE-beral imbeciles are in the same LOATHSOME BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#7
When Trudeau sought to free 2 Canadians, 'Beijing had no time' for him. Will Trump?
 
spilledthebeer
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

China tells Canada of 'consequences' of helping U.S. with Huawei case




https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chi...awei-1.5157046




CHINA WARNS CANADA "that there will be consequences" for helping United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!


So why do I have this mental image of South Park Cartman ...............................................


wearing a Coolie Hat and Chinese Pigtail........................................... .....


SNEERING "yes, terrible, terrible consequences"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!


What does this mean???????????????????????


We will have to buy higher quality crap from other sources??????????????????????????????


And FORGO that REALLY CHEAP Chinese stuff?????????????????????????



GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HOW WILL our economy get along if it no longer has to compete with Chinese SLAVE LABOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Slightly higher prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


Notably BETTER quality goods............................................. .


and MORE JOBS for Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


How AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
 
Hoid
#9
its really between China and America.
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

its really between China and America.






IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DECEITFUL LIEBERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The current situation is as much about China and United States........................................


as was the old situation between Hitler and Britain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


Just like in 1940.............................................. .....


WE HAVE A CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


Either WE COOPERATE and we stand together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!


Or we PRETEND its not our business.......................................... ...


and we CLOSE OUR EYES.............................................. ...


AND WAIT.............................................. .


to get picked off individually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#11
Canada has 'broad international coalition' of support on China file: Freeland

I wish she would stay off twitter, Trudeau sat right next to Xi and never spoke to him wow
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Canada has 'broad international coalition' of support on China file: Freeland

I wish she would stay off twitter, Trudeau sat right next to Xi and never spoke to him wow






Well really............................................


WHAT COULD Our idiot Boy say to Xi?????????????????????????


No doubt Xi is already aware that Our idiot Boy admires "the way the Chinese get things done"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No doubt Xi takes that as tacit Cdn acceptance of the way the Beijing Butchers operate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And Our idiot Boy really could not APOLOGIZE for having Huawei chief Meng arrested......................................


not unless he wanted EVEN MORE TRUMP TARIFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our idiot Boy has boxed himself in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The idiot Boy is a LAME DUCK.......................................


waiting for the axe to fall in October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Perhaps LIE-berals have some grand election strategy they will expose later this summer.........................


but right now they are merely looking SAD and paralyzed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The so called "Scheer Weakness" ads are noteworthy ONLY for their deliberate MISS-REPRESENTATION of both Ford and Scheer



and it is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE that it is civil service union HOGS behind the ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Certainly there have been also been a number of ads attacking Doug Ford....................................


but again it is COMMON KNOWLEDGE that Our idiot Boy has put his SIX HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR MEDIA SLUSH FUND INTO



PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



That slush fund is dedicated to media that "LIE-berals trust" .......................................


meaning media that strongly PROMOTES LIE-beral Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yes- at this time the strongest defenders of LIE-beral pllicy are PAID SHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


At this point Our idiot Boy is probably best to keep his mouth shut.....................................


unless he LIKES the taste of shoe leather????????????????????????????????
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Eeeeh!! I have a Huawei phone, and I love it..

Sucker.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#14
My way or the Huawei sez the Chinese dictator.

The very worst thing that we can do for our future or for the future of that planet would be to give in one single micron to these bullies. Do not give them the power over you. You and your great, great grandchildren will regret it. Hold your ground. China clearly means you ill.
 
White_Unifier
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

My way or the Huawei sez the Chinese dictator.
The very worst thing that we can do for our future or for the future of that planet would be to give in one single micron to these bullies. Do not give them the power over you. You and your great, great grandchildren will regret it. Hold your ground. China clearly means you ill.

Even Hong Kong residents seem to trust the international community over the Chinese Communist Party.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/26/w...-protests.html
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Even Hong Kong residents seem to trust the international community over the Chinese Communist Party.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/26/w...-protests.html

They are bad news. Trade with China when there are "parties" in the plural in charge. "No opposition" means that they will not consider aything but their way, all of the time.
 
White_Unifier
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

They are bad news. Trade with China when there are "parties" in the plural in charge. "No opposition" means that they will not consider aything but their way, all of the time.

Nunavut doesn't have political parties either and neither do some Canadian municipalities. Why must theynecessarily have political parties?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Nunavut doesn't have political parties either and neither do some Canadian municipalities. Why must theynecessarily have political parties?

Neither Nunavut nor anywhere else in the civilized world has a system that outlaws political opposition ... only in those primitive, throwback slave cultures that still persist all over the dark corners of the planet.
 
White_Unifier
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Neither Nunavut nor anywhere else in the civilized world has a system that outlaws political opposition ... only in those primitive, throwback slave cultures that still persist all over the dark corners of the planet.

Got it. So it doesn't necessarily need to be in the form of an organized political party.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Got it. So it doesn't necessarily need to be in the form of an organized political party.

No, but they have the clout to achieve things. Disorganized opposition doesn't stand much of a chance.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

CHINA WARNS CANADA "that there will be consequences" for helping United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!


So why do I have this mental image of South Park Cartman ...............................................


wearing a Coolie Hat and Chinese Pigtail........................................... .....


SNEERING "yes, terrible, terrible consequences"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!


What does this mean???????????????????????


We will have to buy higher quality crap from other sources??????????????????????????????


And FORGO that REALLY CHEAP Chinese stuff?????????????????????????



GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HOW WILL our economy get along if it no longer has to compete with Chinese SLAVE LABOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Slightly higher prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


Notably BETTER quality goods............................................. .


and MORE JOBS for Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


How AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!




It may be because you watch too much TV.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#22
There should be a study on how the new large screen TVs effect the general population.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#23
Trudeau raises detention of two Canadians with Chinese president at G20 summit

The world supports us and Trump said he would talk to Xi
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#24
Huawei employees reportedly worked on Chinese military research projects

The company was unaware of these collaborations, according to Bloomberg.
https://www.cnet.com/news/huawei-emp...arch-projects/

Right....when they give people instant tickets for jay walking because of facial recognition...
 
spilledthebeer
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

My way or the Huawei sez the Chinese dictator.

The very worst thing that we can do for our future or for the future of that planet would be to give in one single micron to these bullies. Do not give them the power over you. You and your great, great grandchildren will regret it. Hold your ground. China clearly means you ill.




Clever play on Huawords there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


And yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


Our tame LIE-beral friendly media............................................. ...


that is being BRIBED with our tax money............................................. ..


that is being handed out to "media that LIE-berals TRUST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


should shut up and stop groveling about a DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We are the ones with the oil............................................... ..


AND WE HAVE enough to eat- HOME GROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cdn products are NOT SPICED with Melamine.........................................


as Chinese dairy products were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!



It is China that will suffer MORE in a trade war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Neither Nunavut nor anywhere else in the civilized world has a system that outlaws political opposition ... only in those primitive, throwback slave cultures that still persist all over the dark corners of the planet.


Your faith in an operable democracy thinly spray painted over the capital control program is consistent with past exposure to fairy tales. Voting results only set maximum sustainable milking levels of the various slumbering herds of uninformed/uninformable consumers. So, like Crap Dinner the package has more nutrients than the contents.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jun 30th, 2019 at 10:32 AM..
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Your faith in an operable democracy thinly spray painted over the capital control program is consistent with past exposure to fairy tales. Voting results only set maximum sustainable milking levels of the various slumbering herds of uninformed/uninformable consumers. So, like Crap Dinner the package has more nutrients than the contents.


Crap dinner however is better than none at all. Filling your bellies is rule #1 in the life biz, something has to fuel your metabolism or you will cease to exist, all of your complaints have been registered and we are diiligently at work formulating solutions. All the way from extermination to nirvana. Of course cost effectivness is of paramount importance. How to process us all in the most cost effective manner. That is the most pressing question at this time for humanity, are the units in need of processing realistically considered, isn,t here some more efficient methgod alrteady at hand. How about the reliable good old four horsemen. They comin anyway, yu justbthink it,s your turn to roll the dice. Theres notTing you can do about the GSM, FROSTY THE SNOWMAN destroyer of civilizations unrecorded.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jun 30th, 2019 at 04:28 PM..
 
spilledthebeer
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Your faith in an operable democracy thinly spray painted over the capital control program is consistent with past exposure to fairy tales. Voting results only set maximum sustainable milking levels of the various slumbering herds of uninformed/uninformable consumers. So, like Crap Dinner the package has more nutrients than the contents.






HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DORKBEAVER HAS NOT HEARD............................................. ........


Buddhism HAS BEEN BANNED in Soviet Socialist RED CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


And DorkBeaver reveals the USUAL LIE-beral CONTEMPT for the general public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dorkbeaver describes the people he wants his LIE-beral overlords to RULE OVER AND EXPLOIT AS..................................


"Slumbering herds of uninformed/uninformable consumers"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


Gosh Dorkbeaver........................................ ........


if the public is so "UNINFORMABLE" as YOU CONTEMPTUOUSLY CLAIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


Then WHY are LIE-berals doing so POORLY in the polls...........................................


IN SPITE OF ALL THE BRIBE MONEY THEY ARE OFFERING????????????????????????????


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


LIE-berals HATE HARD QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LIE-berals generally PRETEND the hard questions were NEVER ASKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hoid
#29
with Trump's latest cratering on Chinese trade perhaps the Huawai thing is settled.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#30
China tells Canada of 'consequences' of helping U.S. with Huawei case

Trump is suddenly all kissy-huggy with China after gaining precisely nothing from his gambit (what do they have on him?). Huawei is now "A-Okay" and bring in as much of it as you can carry and Canada is about to be thrown under the Chinese bus after doing Bone Spurs bidding.