CDN Election 2019


JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#901
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Who is "we".......and what do you mean "who is ALLOWED to vote?? ?


"We" is 35 million Canadians. "who is allowed to vote?"...………………..is there a simpler or clearer way of saying it? " Who do you think should not be ALLOWED to vote?"...……………..Do you really find it difficult to figure out who? Do I have to draw a map? How about anyone guilty of treasonous conduct at the polling station? That might include such things as unethical voting. Can you figure it out now?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#902
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

"We" is 35 million Canadians. "who is allowed to vote?"...………………..is there a simpler or clearer way of saying it? " Who do you think should not be ALLOWED to vote?"...……………..Do you really find it difficult to figure out who? Do I have to draw a map? How about anyone guilty of treasonous conduct at the polling station? That might include such things as unethical voting. Can you figure it out now?

so, Alberta Separatists should not be allowed to vote beapcause of their participation in treasonous activities?

I'm okay with that, actually. We should extend in, in fact and deny them passports, drivers licences, health cards and especially firearms permits.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+3
#903
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

so, Alberta Separatists should not be allowed to vote beapcause of their participation in treasonous activities?

I'm okay with that, actually. We should extend in, in fact and deny them passports, drivers licences, health cards and especially firearms permits.


You're nuts! What treasonous activities are they guilty of?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#904
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You're nuts! What treasonous activities are they guilty of?

Objecting to transfer payments .
 
captain morgan
Bloc Quιbιcois
+4
#905
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Depending on the mentality of the electorate he's totally fcuked come Oct. 21! (And if not we should be taking a very close look at who we allow to vote) I wonder what percentage of the voters in his riding are Lavalin employees.


I sure hope so JLM, but seeing how so many Canadians are low information voters, I suspect that many will be enamored with a guy that earns the vote by taking selfies with people
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+4
#906
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

so, Alberta Separatists should not be allowed to vote beapcause of their participation in treasonous activities?
I'm okay with that, actually. We should extend in, in fact and deny them passports, drivers licences, health cards and especially firearms permits.

But you are good with Quebec separatists voting. They even have heir own party. Is it because Quebec has noting to steal while Alberta has goodies Ontariowe wants?
 
captain morgan
Bloc Quιbιcois
+1
#907
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

But you are good with Quebec separatists voting. They even have heir own party. Is it because Quebec has noting to steal while Alberta has goodies Ontariowe wants?


Ironic that buddy claims to love a country that is all about rights, freedoms, etc but the moment that someone talks about acting on a mechanism that is built into that nation's charter, well, he laces up his jack boots and demands the deaths of any/all dissenters to his opinion.


He would have made an excellent Stalin or Pol Pot
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#908
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You're nuts! What treasonous activities are they guilty of?

Nuts? No certifiable...

Biggest Looney next to Trudeau, and people kind.
 
Hoid
#909
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sin...rity-1.5256647

Singh will not prop up a Scheer government due to "disgusting"gay marriage speech from the head pastor.

So its either a majority or nothing.

therefore - nothing

everyone asking why Goodale tweeted a 14 year screed from Scheer decrying same sex marriage when he himself opposed it in 1999.

well the answer is obvious.

he wants to force Scheer into defending same sex marriage

because his deplorable base will not like that
 
Hoid
#910
Canada's two main parties tied ahead of October vote, Greens rise: poll

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1VB21X

The news could not be any better
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#911
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Canada's two main parties tied ahead of October vote, Greens rise: poll
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1VB21X
The news could not be any better

Vote Trudeau Alberta leaves.. I may vote for Trudeau just to expedite the separation, and Alberta as the 51st State
 
Hoid
#912
the major twitter trends are "Scheer homophobia" and "Trudeau corruption"

so the troll farms are busy turning voters off of both these party's

the question is where will that massive youth vote go?

my hope is they will wake up and vote Green.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
#913
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Vote Trudeau Alberta leaves.. I may vote for Trudeau just to expedite the separation, and Alberta as the 51st State


Vote for Trudeau would just prove you're a total idiot!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#914
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

the major twitter trends are "Scheer homophobia" and "Trudeau corruption"

so the troll farms are busy turning voters off of both these party's

the question is where will that massive youth vote go?

my hope is they will wake up and vote Green.


Why would you hope they would do something so stupid? All progress made in the past 50 years would be right down the drain. No logging, no fishing, no mining, no manufacturing. Tent makers might get a little business.
 
Hoid
#915
Mr Scheer is in hiding at the moment but the Conservatives have (mis)fired back on twitter by publishing a series of 9 old tweets from Liberals also against gay marriage.

After all the Liberals did vote down gay marriage in 1999.

The difference is that a) none of the Liberals quoted is a potential Prime Minister in the election, and
b) none of them got into the bizzarre "5-legged dog" thing that Scheer went off on, and
c) none of that excuses or explains Scheer's remarks.

Once again the Conservatives have managed to trip themselves up

How ****ing hard is it for Scheer to simply come out and say he was wrong and he has evolved his thinking and he is sorry?

No harder than marching in a parade
 
harrylee
Free Thinker
+1
#916
"How ****ing hard is it for Scheer to simply come out and say he was wrong and he has evolved his thinking and he is sorry?"

One could say the same to TrustFund-eau, now couldn't they?....He was wrong about the Lavelin thing, but will never say he was sorry. In his opinion, he was right.
Mr Scheer, may have changed his mind about gay marriage, maybe not....he has the right to his opinion. That doesn't mean that he won't represent these people. Nobody cares what these people do, but when they try and force it on the rest of us, that becomes a problem.....My sexuality is my business and don't go flaunting it all over....but I don't have the need to force my beliefs on others.
 
Hoid
#917
How can Scheer represent gay people if he does not accept them as equals?

He can't, and he should admit it if that is the case
 
harrylee
Free Thinker
+2
#918
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

How can Scheer represent gay people if he does not accept them as equals?
He can't, and he should admit it if that is the case

Not agreeing with a lifestyle choice does not mean one feels they are not equal.
Attached Images
 
Hoid
#919
Not believing in the inherent equality of humans disqualifies someone from being Prime Minister.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#920
In your case, your racism U.N.qualifiers you from membership in the human race.


Democrat Says We Need Illegal Immigrants To "Mow Our Lawns"

from the comments
J
18 minutes ago
This is the most racist argument I hear from leftist about “ who will clean our houses and watch our kids if not illegal immigrants” it’s the modern day form of slavery in the form of being humanitarian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_PuLLO4oEk
Last edited by Danbones; Aug 23rd, 2019 at 05:36 PM..
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#921
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Mr Scheer is in hiding at the moment but the Conservatives have (mis)fired back on twitter by publishing a series of 9 old tweets from Liberals also against gay marriage.

After all the Liberals did vote down gay marriage in 1999.

The difference is that a) none of the Liberals quoted is a potential Prime Minister in the election, and
b) none of them got into the bizzarre "5-legged dog" thing that Scheer went off on, and
c) none of that excuses or explains Scheer's remarks.

Once again the Conservatives have managed to trip themselves up

How ****ing hard is it for Scheer to simply come out and say he was wrong and he has evolved his thinking and he is sorry?

No harder than marching in a parade


I have absolutely no problem with 2 gays living together...………….it's actually good they can be paired off, but there is no f**king way it's a marriage!
 
captain morgan
Bloc Quιbιcois
#922
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Vote Trudeau Alberta leaves.. I may vote for Trudeau just to expedite the separation, and Alberta as the 51st State


myself and a few folks have openly talked about helping tater tot get elected for that reason
 
Decapoda
+1
#923
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Canada's two main parties tied ahead of October vote, Greens rise: poll

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1VB21X

The news could not be any better


Lol...I referenced this poll to you three days ago, when you were informing us of this incredible "bump in the polls that Trudeau has gotten since he stated that he would not apologize for fighting for jobs" in the SNC scandal... I guess you had your head too far up your arse to notice. Try to keep up, sport.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#924
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

How can Scheer represent gay people if he does not accept them as equals?

He can't, and he should admit it if that is the case

It would be more decent of him if he could accept them as people. He is not making a constructive statement with his actions...His actions just show his biases. He is saying that he is wouild not be PM for ALL CDNS........just those that fit his prejudicial model.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#925
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

myself and a few folks have openly talked about helping tater tot get elected for that reason

Most countries execute for that.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#926
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

It would be more decent of him if he could accept them as people. He is not making a constructive statement with his actions...His actions just show his biases. He is saying that he is wouild not be PM for ALL CDNS........just those that fit his prejudicial model.


That's nothing new! When was Trudeau ever a P.M. for all Canadians?
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#927
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Vote for Trudeau would just prove you're a total idiot!

What the fukk you think my name is Bi-Curious

Of course I would never vote Liberal
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#928
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

What the fukk you think my name is Bi-Curious

Of course I would never vote Liberal


I didn't think so, but how many will?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#929
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

What the fukk you think my name is Bi-Curious

Of course I would never vote Liberal

Never say Never
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#930
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Never say Never


There's a little bit of truth there. In my life time I've noticed the Conservatives, the Liberals and the N.D.P. have ALL had the same platforms at different times and quite often at the same time. Actually their platforms are secondary...…………….the propensity to say and do anything to get elected and stay elected is primary. Bull shitters the whole works of them!
 

Similar Threads

3
Predictions 2018-2019
by Yo0 | Jun 10th, 2019
15
Family Day to be changed 2019
by JLM | Feb 10th, 2018
12
Conservative Party in 2019
by Sorrow | Dec 29th, 2017