Trade WAR??!!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#241
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Must be nice to have a leader that cares about his country.

He's nuts. Trump cares about Trump. It's all about Donald.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#242
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Must be nice to have a leader that cares about his country.

Trump cares for Donald, money, Donald and power-and Donald .and in a very juvenile , boorish way.,

He is quite hillbillyish that way. (with very poor language skills)
 
Tecumsehsbones
#243
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Must be nice to have a leader that cares about his country.

We keep hoping we can get one.
 
spilledthebeer
#244
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump is threatening to put a tariff on imported Uranium from Canada citing "national security" .... which makes zero sense, as the USA only produces 7% of their domestic Uranium requirements.

WTF?

We should be slapping the tariff on our Uranium to cash in on this favourable supply/demand situation. Further proof that Trump is a charlatan ... and batshit crazy, too.

Uranium is in really short supply around the World and we will have no problem finding lots of other takers. That'll make America even stronger!

MAGA!!



http://business.financialpost.com/co...import-tariffs




OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


REALLY CLEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


This is the kind of clever thinking that has made Joe Clark............................WHO?????????????? ????????


Such a FAMOUS NAME in modern Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!



Canada can sell all kinds of radio active CRAP to Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am quite sure that Hamas and Hezzbollah and Isis would be DELIGHTED to pay premium prices for plutonium..........................


and other fissionable and HIGHLY TOXIC materials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Such people do not have nuclear power plant and no plans to build one....................................


but they are REALLY JAZZED about the idea of building a "dirty bomb" to scatter radioactive crap all over Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AS for Trump and his tariffs.......................................



THE SIMPLE WAY to dispose of the tariffs is TO DUMP Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser LIE-berals and START taking Canadian



national security issues SERIOUSLY for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


ALL of our NATO allies say Huawei 5G technology is SABOTAGE AND SPY READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Huawei is SEEN BY OUR ALLIES AS A MAJOR SECURITY THREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


But Our idiot Boy is playing games refusing to get on the band wagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our idiot Boy hates Yankees so badly he is prepared to let RED CHINA USE Canada as a base from which to infiltrate and HARASS



NATO and Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our idiot Boy hates Yankees and Israel so badly that he is sending Cdn aid to TERROR GROUP HAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our idiot Boy hates Yankees so badly he is prepared to let Red China USE Canadians as STOOGES to hide Chinese dumping of



products in North America so that Beijing Butchers can modernize their military with the revenue the dumping generates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our idiot Boy hates Yankees so much that he is prepared to use CANADIAN Tax money to import hordes of anti Yankee Radical


Muslims to Canada ................................


where it will be MUCH EASIER for the TERRORISTS AMONG THE "immigrants" to attack Yankees from Cdn bases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Our idiot Boy hates Yankees so badly that he is prepared to let INTERNATIONAL GANGSTERS from around the entire world.............


set up here to launder money and conduct their "business" virtually FREE of Police interference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And yet in spite of all this DELIBERATE Cdn HARASSMENT and deliberate undermining of Yankee security..............................


there are some FOSSILIZED Red Tory Donkeys who do not understand the connection between Cdn LIE-beral HATE of Yankees......


and the imposition of Yankee Tariffs on Canadians who were STUPID ENOUGH to elect Our idiot Boy in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Blackleaf
+2
#245
Trump has just come out and said how much he loves Brexit and is looking forward to setting up a trade deal with Britain. He's also meeting with good friends Johnson and Farage during his State Visit next week.

Britain and America could soon both be run by two men who were good friends of each other before they got into power. That'll probably be a first.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#246
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


REALLY CLEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


This is the kind of clever thinking that has made Joe Clark............................WHO?????????????? ????????


Such a FAMOUS NAME in modern Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Canada can sell all kinds of radio active CRAP to Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am quite sure that Hamas and Hezzbollah and Isis would be DELIGHTED to pay premium prices for plutonium..........................
and other fissionable and HIGHLY TOXIC materials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such people do not have nuclear power plant and no plans to build one....................................
but they are REALLY JAZZED about the idea of building a "dirty bomb" to scatter radioactive crap all over Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS for Trump and his tariffs.......................................
THE SIMPLE WAY to dispose of the tariffs is TO DUMP Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser LIE-berals and START taking Canadian
national security issues SERIOUSLY for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
ALL of our NATO allies say Huawei 5G technology is SABOTAGE AND SPY READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huawei is SEEN BY OUR ALLIES AS A MAJOR SECURITY THREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
But Our idiot Boy is playing games refusing to get on the band wagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our idiot Boy hates Yankees so badly he is prepared to let RED CHINA USE Canada as a base from which to infiltrate and HARASS
NATO and Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our idiot Boy hates Yankees and Israel so badly that he is sending Cdn aid to TERROR GROUP HAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our idiot Boy hates Yankees so badly he is prepared to let Red China USE Canadians as STOOGES to hide Chinese dumping of
products in North America so that Beijing Butchers can modernize their military with the revenue the dumping generates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our idiot Boy hates Yankees so much that he is prepared to use CANADIAN Tax money to import hordes of anti Yankee Radical
Muslims to Canada ................................
where it will be MUCH EASIER for the TERRORISTS AMONG THE "immigrants" to attack Yankees from Cdn bases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our idiot Boy hates Yankees so badly that he is prepared to let INTERNATIONAL GANGSTERS from around the entire world.............
set up here to launder money and conduct their "business" virtually FREE of Police interference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yet in spite of all this DELIBERATE Cdn HARASSMENT and deliberate undermining of Yankee security..............................
there are some FOSSILIZED Red Tory Donkeys who do not understand the connection between Cdn LIE-beral HATE of Yankees......
and the imposition of Yankee Tariffs on Canadians who were STUPID ENOUGH to elect Our idiot Boy in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't seem to get it. Trump wants to punish us for selling a rare and valuable material to his country.

He's completely goony.

You too, come to thing of it.
 
White_Unifier
-1
#247
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You don't seem to get it. Trump wants to punish us for selling a rare and valuable material to his country.
He's completely goony.
You too, come to thing of it.

And don't forget: he's foolish enough to hurt his own economy while thinking he's helping it. That makes him particularly dangerous since we can't even anticipate based on any rational linear thought.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2 / -1
#248
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

And don't forget: he's foolish enough to hurt his own economy while thinking he's helping it. That makes him particularly dangerous since we can't even anticipate based on any rational linear thought.

He's a one man jug band and according to the parade of accomplished people who have come and gone from his White House staff, he listens to absolutely no one.

Maybe, his chief advisor is an imaginary friend.

Maybe, he asks a ventriloquist dummy for advice.
 
spilledthebeer
#249
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You don't seem to get it. Trump wants to punish us for selling a rare and valuable material to his country.

He's completely goony.

You too, come to thing of it.






HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It IS A TRIBUTE TO HOW screwed LIE-beral thinking has become that they are ATTACKING the guy who wants to build UP the



defenses of western civilization...................................... .......


while LIE-berals DEFEND the very people trying to PULL DOWN western civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!


We are dealing with a pack of Mackenzie King style LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


King met one on one with Adolf Hitler in 1936 in Munich.......................................


and came back to Canada to tell our parliament that "Hitler is a dour but basically good man who is bringing some much needed hope



and discipline to the German people'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And there was Hitler up on a podium at Nurimburg BOASTING to half a million adoring fans that "GERMANY WILL FORGE ITS



FUTURE IN BLOOD AND IRON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!



And NOBODY ASKED: "hey, how much blood are we talking about here"?????????????????????????????????


And LIE-beral KIng told our parliament that Hitler was NO THREAT and thus there was no need to rebuild the ROTTED OUT little Cdn



army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Putin, the Iranian Ayatollahs, North Korea and China are ALL RE_PLAYING the Dirty Thirties and the rise of Fascism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Too bad the Fascists have been replaced with Soviet loving LIE-berals like Our idiot Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#250

Putin, the Iranian Ayatollahs, North Korea and China are ALL RE_PLAYING the Dirty Thirties and the rise of Fascism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Trump is definitely on that list, too.

So is Farange.

... and Doug Ford ...
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#251
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

I can see you're too stupid to realize why a President should show who owns him.
Before Trump ran for office he said he'd put his business in a blind trust. All nonsense once he could see that dummy racists like you would fall for anything.

Where is YOUR tax return buddy???

Don't need them on welfare?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#252
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post


Putin, the Iranian Ayatollahs, North Korea and China are ALL RE_PLAYING the Dirty Thirties and the rise of Fascism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is definitely on that list, too.
So is Farange.
... and Doug Ford ...

Not to mention you brown pants guys too...

doing your best to influence the elections and all.


 
Kreskin
+1 / -1
#253
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Where is YOUR tax return buddy???

Don't need them on welfare?

Back to sucking Trump's dick, are you?

You're probably one of the lamebrains who needs H & R Block to complete your OAS tax return.
 
White_Unifier
+1 / -1
#254
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Back to sucking Trump's dick, are you?
You're probably one of the lamebrains who needs H & R Block to complete your OAS tax return.

Please stop mentioning that womanizer's dick! Every time someone mentions it, I imagine all kinds of bugs and viruses creeping all over it.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#255
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Please stop mentioning that womanizer's dick! Every time someone mentions it, I imagine all kinds of bugs and viruses creeping all over it.

There is a visual for ya...
 
White_Unifier
#256
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

There is a visual for ya...

How can I not have a visual after reading about the many holes in which he's stuck it?
 
spilledthebeer
#257
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post


Putin, the Iranian Ayatollahs, North Korea and China are ALL RE_PLAYING the Dirty Thirties and the rise of Fascism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Trump is definitely on that list, too.

So is Farange.

... and Doug Ford ...


Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


You are NOT a Curious Cdn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!


you are a CLUELESS COMICAL CDN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AS far as historical allegories go................................................ ...


Trump is actually playing the part of a rather inarticulate Churchill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


Trying to RALLY THE WEST against the forces that would destroy us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TRY to UNDERSTAND Comrade........................................... .........



TRUMP WAS ELECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


And he will stand for election again in 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


IF HE WINS.............................................


he will remain in office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


If he loses he will go back to his assorted other biz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


There will be NO SECRET POLICE RAIDING IN THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No executions of failed candidates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I realize this is a political concept that your idols have NEVER considered........................................ ..


but ALL WESTERN GOVTS DO represent the will of their people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


Now......................TRY TO WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THIS IDEA.............................................. .....


Red Tories and LIE-beral LIE-beral Lites like Joe Clark............................................. ....WHO?????????????????????????????????


HAS BEEN REJECTED by Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


Except for an ECCENTRIC FEW WEIRDOS LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
#258
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Back to sucking Trump's dick, are you?

You're probably one of the lamebrains who needs H & R Block to complete your OAS tax return.






HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Speaking of TAX RETURNS........................................


maybe we NEED AN UPDATE on LIE-beral finance minister Bill Morneau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


The asshat who CONVENIENTLY FORGOT to declare his French Villa for tax purposes.......................................


RIGHT AFTER HE GOT CAUGHT selling stocks at a NICE PROFIT............................................ .....


A WEEK BEFORE introducing legislation.................................


that REDUCED THE VALUE OF THAT STOCK BY TEN PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Morneau DOES NOT HAVE his holdings in the usual BLIND TRUST that politicians are expected to employ when elected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And at last count...........................................


THERE WERE AT LEAST FOUR other LIE-berals using the same CRAP VEIL as Morneau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#259
China issues US travel alert warning of official harassment

It's not China or the US: Here are the trade war's winners — so far
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#260
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

China issues US travel alert warning of official harassment

It's not China or the US: Here are the trade war's winners — so far




Methinks the LIE-berals are exaggerating here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yankee employment rates have never been higher and that has to be a GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The stock market is up and down like a toilet seat................


and SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The "market" has all the style and grave and honesty of Three Card Monte at a cheap carnival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Let the "rubes" beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And China has been put on notice that its blatant military bullying and spying WILL BRING RETALIATION if they get too stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


China has been reminded that there are PLENTY of other places that sell cheap stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And it is NOT Viet Nam that has been invading and fortifying uninhabited islands in the South China Sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BUT IT IS CHINA that is accused of harassing ships in the region and of pointing lasers at pilots flying over international waters that



the Beijing Bullies CALL THEIR OWN - while daring anybody to COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Huawei is trying to hide how much it will HURT now that most western countries....................................


excepting Our Soviet idiot Boy Justin have BANNED Huawei 5G SPY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


21st century China is in the same boat as 20th century Imperial Japan circa 1940!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Piss off the Yankees and they WILL STOP doing business with Asian IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#261
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Back to sucking Trump's dick, are you?

You're probably one of the lamebrains who needs H & R Block to complete your OAS tax return.






OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


Kreskin is JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


Whats the matter magic boy?????????????????????????????????


Are you afraid all the OAS money WILL BE GONE before YOU RETIRE????????????????????????????????


You cannot say you were not warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


I stated back in 2015, BEFORE the election....................................


that if Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals were elected........................................... .


then the idiot Boy would perform a MAGIC TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


And he would make all out jobs and money DISAPPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And because Our idiot Boy is such an IDIOT............................................. ....


he DOES NOT know how the trick works and thus CANNOT make the money and jobs COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


His trick is now IN FULL SWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS IN NEW DEBT.......................in a mere 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And as an added bonus.........................................


we have TRADE WARS with BOTH Washington and the Beijing BULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#262
Trump administration upholds tariff on GM’s Chinese-made Buick
 
spilledthebeer
#263
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Trump administration upholds tariff on GM’s Chinese-made Buick



Trade wars are bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Real wars are MUCH WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!


Better to sort out Beijing Butchers BEFORE they come up with some "Blitzkrieg" military idea...........................................


they think will easily defeat the "decadent" west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We have seen this Chinese, Russian, Iranian. North Korean GAME BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


Adolf Hitler and Imperial Japan PLAYED THE SAME CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


And look what it cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
-1
#264
China ratchets up anti-US rhetoric with old war films and travel alerts

Quote:

On Tuesday, China's Culture and Tourism Ministry warned its citizens of the risks of traveling to the US in an alert, citing frequent recent cases of "shooting, robbery and theft."
On the same day, the country's Foreign Ministry -- along with China's embassy and consulates in the US -- issued a security alert for Chinese citizens, alleging "repeated harassment" of Chinese nationals in the US by local law enforcement officials.
Both notices advise Chinese citizens to "raise safety awareness" in the US, and came shortly after an Education Ministry alert on Monday that warned Chinese students and scholars of the perils of studying in the US due to growing visa issues...........More

Trump threatens China with further $300 billion of tariffs
 
spilledthebeer
#265
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump cares for Donald, money, Donald and power-and Donald .and in a very juvenile , boorish way.,

He is quite hillbillyish that way. (with very poor language skills)




Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Dimwit Duo Ocean Breeze and Comrade Curious Cdn WHINE "its all about The Donald"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Do you IMBECILES not know HE IS A POLITICIAN??????????????????????????????


Do you have NO UNDERSTANDING of politician EGO??????????????????????????????


And just what is Trump OPPOSING??????????????????????????


Russian Czar Putin is using sales of gas and oil to the west in order to build up his military....................................


TO THREATEN THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And the Beijing Butchers use the sale of all manner of cheap crap to the west.............................


including major supplies of FENTANYL to the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!



Russian and Chinese organized crime gangs launder staggering sums of criminal cash in the CANADIAN business "laundromat"



while Our idiot Boy nods approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


Trump has imposed sanctions to reduce the ability of China and Russia to inspire Military TROUBLE in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


China is grabbing uninhabited islands in the South China Sea...........................................


AND GRABBING UP oil fields and fishing grounds around those islands........................................... ......


over the protests of FIVE other nations........................................


that have just as good a claim to some of the resources as China has.......................................


but since the Chinese military is HUGE.........................................


none of the five will oppose China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


China is actually trying to HALT ALL ships traveling through South China Sea.....................................


without regard to the territorial waters or legitimate claims of other nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THE ONLY NATION mking any real opposition to Chinese BULLYING is United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Trump is leading the way to LIMIT the bullying of the Soviet Asshats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!



And yet our Dimwit Duo think it is Trump who is the trouble maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#266
Mnuchin Lays Blame for Failed Trade Talks on China

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/08/u...-20-china.html
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#267
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Not to mention you brown pants guys too...

doing your best to influence the elections and all.

I like that ...



... Metis features ...
 
spilledthebeer
#268
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Mnuchin Lays Blame for Failed Trade Talks on China

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/08/u...-20-china.html




Ocean Breezy thinks a Troll is some body who is not allowed to disagree with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And NOT ALLOWED to MOCK her ridiculous arguments either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!




It is possible that Ocean Breeze is the wife of Comrade Curious???????????????????????


They have much in common............................


including shared delusions ........................


regarding their capacity for things like astute political analysis



and logical thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
J2000
#269
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Well, firstly, there would already be three countries we could trade unilaterally with: Singapore, Hong, Kong, and New Zealand.
Secondly, unililateral free trade does not have to replace agreements: the two can complement one another. It's just that the dynamic is a little different. Rather than say 'we'll lower our tariffs if you lower yours,' they might say 'we've already lowered our tariffs against you so what are you willing to give in return?'. They can also spend less time negotiating tariffs and subsidies and spend more time negotiating common product standards and other unintentional trade barriers for example.
Also, some countries might be more willing to drop more tariffs against a unilateral free-trading nation as a gesture of good will, so negotiations could be quicker and more comprehensive. And the UK is presently debating the matter of unilateral global free trade too.

Only China, India and Mexico officially statement!
 
spilledthebeer
-1
#270
Quote: Originally Posted by J2000 View Post

Only China, India and Mexico officially statement!




IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


United States ALREADY has "Most Favoured Nation" trading status............................................ ............


with MOST OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!


At this point free trade seems to mean nothing more than an agreement.........................................


regarding how much CRAP third would pest holes can dump in North America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


In a world where PAPER MONEY is MEANINGLESS....................................... ...


and China is a WORLD LEADER in currency manipulation...................................... ..................


and Canada is a WORLD LEADER in money laundering........................................ ........



trade agreements usually just FORMALIZE how much abuse Yankees will swallow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Similar Threads

62
Free trade vs. Fair trade
by mentalfloss | Apr 16th, 2012
0
NHL trade deadline day
by CBC News | Feb 27th, 2008
3
Best Trade
by cansom | Sep 28th, 2007