What's Trump Done Now?

TenPenny
What are you so sour about?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I agree, BHO was the wurst ever and his followers refuse to see it.

Worse than Nixon, Harding, Buchanan? Read up on them, Walter! Actually I think he was near the middle.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Name a single major promise the Dumpster has followed through on.

I have to admit he hasn't thrown Hillary in jail yet!

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Wow the 39 % of Canadians who voted Liberal , would you expect any other result ?
As for all the other bs you could say the same about Obama ,it is nothing but a bunch of political spin .
As I said the nomination of a supreme court justice is enough for many of his supporters . Sadly those that voted against Trump are still fighting the election , it is rather amusing to watch though .

Your comment regarding Canada is deflection. We are not discussing the weaknesses of Canada's electoral system.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2 / -1
Listening to Trump during press conferences is extremely embarrassing.
"Oh yes, the reporter from the fake news organization. Oh yes, what did you have to say today."

The man is a joke. He makes Rob Ford look stable.

Poor Donald, worst treated president ever.
What a fooking baby this guy is.
Last edited by Retired_Can_Soldier; Jun 13th, 2017 at 03:51 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
I like the un supported criticism

it's so telling

Cliffy
Free Thinker

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Donald may well have the last laugh, methinks!

Tecumsehsbones
Trump administration grants work permits to thousands of illegal immigrants

By David Nakamura June 12 at 5:34 PM

Tens of thousands of undocumented immigrants have been granted work permits by the Trump administration under an Obama-era deferred-action program that President Trump had promised to end on his first day in office, according to federal data.

Trump had called the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program an “unconstitutional executive amnesty” during his campaign. But statistics from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services released last week showed that more than 17,000 new DACA applicants were approved for the program in the first three months of 2017.

In addition, 107,000 immigrants already enrolled in DACA had their two-year work permits renewed during that time, which includes the final 20 days of President Barack Obama’s tenure in January.

The new figures make clear that the deferred-action program for immigrants brought to the country illegally as children — often known as “dreamers” — has continued at a robust pace under Trump. This comes despite concerns from some immigrant advocates that the administration would start targeting work permit-holders for deportations.

Trump has waffled on DACA since taking office. In April, he told the Associated Press that dreamers should “rest easy” and not fear deportation. But his failure to follow through on a key pledge to voters has angered immigration hawks.

“It’s a violation of a campaign promise,” said Dale Jackson, a conservative radio host in Huntsville, Ala., who asked White House press secretary Sean Spicer in February why Trump had not ended the program.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ae4acec456fe

TenPenny
+3
Look, you have to stop expecting him to do the things he said he would do, that's just being salty.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
The worlds biggest smearing campaign has taken shape. The left are nasty people. Because they justify themselves.

EagleSmack

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Look, you have to stop expecting him to do the things he said he would do, that's just being salty.

I guess so, as long as the higher echelons keep blocking him!

Corduroy

It's the one thing that should unite the left and the right. Trumpettes won't ever criticize Trump for failing and the left wants him to fail.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
What has Trump done??? Pissed off a whole lot of snowflakes, that's what

HarperCons
rat wing = not the winning side. unfortunately if you ever thought so.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

What has Trump done??? Pissed off a whole lot of snowflakes, that's what

Hardly, I'm not a snowflake. I'm not even a left winger. I think the Republicans could have done a whole lot better than this spoiled, milionaire-billionaire, whatever the **** he is.

He conducts himself like a goddamned baby. He can't take criticism and he is a narcissistic tool. Many a president before him have been criticized and acted with a bit of class. That includes, G.W. Bush who was beat on constantly by the left.

I find it sort of laughable that the common man thinks that this joke of a President gives a fiddlers **** about them. He doesn't. He can't even relate, he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. The way he conducts himself is really the most telling of his shortcomings in how he can't control himself on Twitter. Good grief!

He's the political equivalent of Kenye West and I'm beginning to think about half as smart.

Whatever comes of the Comey/Russian investigation is secondary to the fact that he just can't control himself. Christ, when they went after Clinton and the best they could come up with was a bit of Jizz on a dress, he didn't act like this. When Nixon was forced to resign, he exercised at least a bit of control.

I think what I find most disturbing are that people who still support this guy. They are kind of like the ones who stood behind Rob Ford right to the end even after he admitted smoking crack and it was clear that he was an addict and out of control. I didn't vote for him, but if I had gotten sucked into the whole Make America Great Again nonsense, I'd certainly be suffering buyers remorse at this point in the game.

Donald Trump will be remembered long after he is gone as a America's Momentary Lapse of Reason.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Hardly, I'm not a snowflake. I'm not even a left winger. I think the Republicans could have done a whole lot better than this spoiled, milionaire-billionaire, whatever the **** he is.

He conducts himself like a goddamned baby. He can't take criticism and he is a narcissistic tool. Many a president before him have been criticized and acted with a bit of class. That includes, G.W. Bush who was beat on constantly by the left.

I find it sort of laughable that the common man thinks that this joke of a President gives a fiddlers **** about them. He doesn't. He can't even relate, he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. The way he conducts himself is really the most telling of his shortcomings in how he can't control himself on Twitter. Good grief!

He's the political equivalent of Kenye West and I'm beginning to think about half as smart.

Whatever comes of the Comey/Russian investigation is secondary to the fact that he just can't control himself. Christ, when they went after Clinton and the best they could come up with was a bit of Jizz on a dress, he didn't act like this. When Nixon was forced to resign, he exercised at least a bit of control.

I think what I find most disturbing are that people who still support this guy. They are kind of like the ones who stood behind Rob Ford right to the end even after he admitted smoking crack and it was clear that he was an addict and out of control. I didn't vote for him, but if I had gotten sucked into the whole Make America Great Again nonsense, I'd certainly be suffering buyers remorse at this point in the game.

Donald Trump will be remembered long after he is gone as a America's Momentary Lapse of Reason.

Sounds to me like he is the perfect match for America . He is representative of his people. The Representatives democratic system is alive and well. Everything seems in order.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I guess so, as long as the higher echelons keep blocking him!

Always an excuse, that's good. Keep it up. Winning!

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Your comment regarding Canada is deflection. We are not discussing the weaknesses of Canada's electoral system.

Not at all . You commented on the number of Canadians who don't like Trump . Not a deflection at all , as you inserted Canada into the conversation .

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
He is winning against the deep state better then Kennedy did

so far...

It does show trump haters aren't too up on the environment this story plays out in.

DaSleeper
+1
The good thing about Trump...(Maybe the only good thing ) is what you see is what you get....... good or bad, he speaks his mind!
Quite unlike career politicians...
Soooo...
Drain the swamp Donnie boy
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp

That was for Gopher....

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

The good thing about Trump...(Maybe the only good thing ) is what you see is what you get....... good or bad, he speaks his mind!
Quite unlike career politicians...
Soooo...
Drain the swamp Donnie boy
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp

That was for Gopher....

While I don't blame Trump for all his conflicts I do question his apparent propensity for putting himself in such a position so often. That in itself does make him questionable material for President. However given the situation he remains light years ahead of Hillary. (If that's any consolation)

Always an excuse, that's good. Keep it up. Winning!

An excuse, perhaps, but definitely a valid one!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
Not really:

Twila
The US has been trumped.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Not really:

This is for the first of your little square memes....... Trump-O-Meter: Take no salary | PolitiFact
I'm not bothering to check the other ones since this is possibly one of your facebook finds....

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

This is for the first of your little square memes....... Trump-O-Meter: Take no salary | PolitiFact
I'm not bothering to check the other ones since this is possibly one of your facebook finds....

These memes were meant for stupid people, i.e Cliffy.

TenPenny
+1
I guess that explains both of you reading them.

EagleSmack

I guess that explains both of you reading them.

They're funny... inaccurate but funny.

Corduroy
Special counsel Mueller also investigating possible ‘money laundering by Trump associates’

Boring white collar crime isn't even illegal if you're rich enough. Who cares?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Not really:

Only two pay cheques in five months!!!! I didn't bother reading any further!