What's Trump Done Now?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Speaking of facts. . .

Divorce rate in Canada:

Divorce rate in the U.S.:

Not that I expect Tweedledum and Tweedledumber to be affected by facts.

Now stop that! The sky IS falling!

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Now stop that! The sky IS falling!

Id say that too if i was a narcissist idiot like you living in that ivory tower that you have.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Id say that too if i was a narcissist idiot like you living in that ivory tower that you have.

Excellent. When your "facts" are proved wrong, start yelling and insulting.

Every. . . single. . . time.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation

Can I please slap you in the face?

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Can I please slap you in the face?

Wouldn't help. Sadly, you can't slap out stupid.

TenPenny
+1

Its a fact. Mathematical Fact. At current rates UK will be a majority Muslims population in 50 years. So will many other European countries. That's because Muslims haven't changed their natural role.

Not all change results in improvement.

Especialy any changes that result in negative numbers of birth rates or quality of children.

So, it's a bad thing that Muslims haven't changed their natural role, but it's a bad thing that women have?

And we need more children, because so many children are doing drugs and have no jobs? Why do we need more of them?

What drugs are you on?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

That would be Trump!

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

I'm surviving because my family is changing with the times.

You're also surviving because YOU can change with the times.

Congratulations.

TenPenny

But you're not a narcissist in an ivory tower.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
As I watch Trump become more and more unhinged, I'm not really thinking about Trump. Men like that exist, no doubt about it. It's bad, but it happens.
What I'm thinking about is all the people who voted for him and all the people who STILL support him. That's literally millions of people who just don't live in the same universe I live in.
That truly makes my skin crawl and my palms clammy with sweat. - Pamela Olson

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That would be Trump!

Sorry but he is a blithering idiot, self absorbed, narcissistic, deviant, pustule infested cretin. And no, I did not get that opinion from anybody else but the Donald himself.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Congratulations.

Thanks but the struggle continues, i get layed off in September, so everyday till the end of September im sending out at least one resume, :P

Another example, because im tired of talking about my mom, the plant Manager (my big boss) of my work place is a women also, she is an engineer and has 3 babies also... She also saved the company $5 million last year because of the way she managed the plant. So yea there's that too.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
You know who's sky isn't falling??? The boomers who have soaked up the extra income achieved by women into their house equity.

Which proves my point that anyone will be greedy like a banker if given the opportunity.

Even the most well intentioned hippie boomers.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

As I watch Trump become more and more unhinged, I'm not really thinking about Trump. Men like that exist, no doubt about it. It's bad, but it happens.
What I'm thinking about is all the people who voted for him and all the people who STILL support him. That's literally millions of people who just don't live in the same universe I live in.
That truly makes my skin crawl and my palms clammy with sweat. - Pamela Olson

Sorry but he is a blithering idiot, self absorbed, narcissistic, deviant, pustule infested cretin. And no, I did not get that opinion from anybody else but the Donald himself.

My skin crawl everytime i see bullShiters like you who pretend to be better, and bash bankers, when you are clearly showing that you would do the same as bankers if given the opportunity.

And thats why i see all self righteous idiots like cliffy and others as frauds. And its a fact.

Millions of boomers who have bashed bankers greed their whole lives are soaking up the extra income earning by the second family income earner. Without a blink of a eye or a second thought about the greed of doing so.

Actions speak louder then words cliffy. Not one of you self righteous idiots will sell your house at a reasonable price. You're all full of bullshit.

All you self righteous crusaders can fool yourself into thinking you're better then greedy bankers. But you don't fool me. Everyone given the same opportunity is a greedy banker. And i have the proof. Its a fact.

You're only fooling yourself. I know you're just as despicable disgusting as any other banker. You don't fool me.

You make my skin crawl. Because you're a snob who is a asshole pretending he's not.

I have more respect for people who have the courage to admit what they are.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Never voted for him, but I must say compared to the US president the man is a positive genius.

Geez... he's a ski instructor riding off the coat tails of his father.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
You're hurting your own grand kids with you're greed. But im sure you don't give a fuk

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Its Bar sinister. You're talking with a proven idiot.

Corduroy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

People pick the weirdest things to worship.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Not that I expect Tweedledum and Tweedledumber to be affected by facts.

That would be Trump!

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Fuking boomers are soaking up all the extra family revenues up in their equity value those greed $hits

So we have kids with parents at work most of the time, who don't get nearly as much attention as required, and not one economic advantage of having two working parents making it a must.

Thank you, you fuking greedy boomers.

You make my skin crawl.
Last edited by Angstrom; Jun 7th, 2017 at 05:13 PM..

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation

You male my skin crawl.

Its obvious your sexist against all sexes :P

Corduroy
Count to 10.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Greed is not limited to the Trumps of this world. The so called self righteous are just as greedy.

And if every woman stopped working tomorrow. Equity would fall back down within a year.

Fuking greedy boomer shit heads

Fuking boomers would all gauge their own kids if it means a little more money sitting in the bank doing nothing. It means nothing to them that their grand kids live in shit wholes, because prices are too high

Corduroy
+1
Trump might live-tweet during Comey hearing: report | TheHill

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Congratulations.

Fresh underwear!

Twice a week!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump will be around long after he retires from the presidency in 2025.

Hopefully, if some lame pr!ck doesn't assassinate him!

Curious Cdn
Conservative

... like Melania ...

Mowich
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Which still puts him head and shoulders above the trumpet in terms of intelligence, Eagle.

No, no, no...........we don't want him assassinated JLM - that would make him a martyr to the misguided souls who think the sun shines out of his ass when in truth it's the same old shit.
Last edited by Mowich; Jun 7th, 2017 at 07:21 PM..

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Which still puts him head and shoulders above the trumpet in terms of intelligence, Eagle.

No, no, no...........we don't want him assassinated JLM - that would make him a martyr to the misguided souls who think the sun shines out of his ass when in truth it's the same old shit.

Every Nato country told to shut the fuk up and start paying its bills. FBI boss fired. Leave Paris accord, all within the first year is the same $hit? I haven't seen so many changes this fast ever. I think you're full of shit. You must be one of those boomers.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Don't get me wrong Mowich..................I like Trump despite a few "rough edges" ... He's the best thing that has happened to the U.S. in years and knows what needs doing to improve safely etc. in the country. Political correctness isn't always an asset.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

Triggered

Women need to get back in the kitchen and shut the fuk up.

And you need to climb back under your rock and start producing more baby slugs.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

And you need to climb back under your rock and start producing more baby slugs.

For having an opinion that differs from yours?

Corduroy
+2
Trump didn't live tweet the Comey hearing. What a disappointment. He followed the advice of the politically correct establishment and let the people down.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation

For having an opinion that differs from yours?

Who cares, she's just some dumb ****.

Women had one job on this earth and they managed to fuk it up.

Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Trump didn't live tweet the Comey hearing. What a disappointment. He followed the advice of the politically correct establishment and let the people down.

Witch hunting white males?

I always knew you still had your prehistoric behaviour imbedded in you.

It never really left, no matter how hard you pretend it did