What's Trump Done Now?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No, imbecile. Your question wasn't "how did he get into office?" it was "how is he still in office?"

Needed to refresh you on that because the senile dementia is clearly kicking in.

And the first clue is "the President can only be removed by death, disability, or impeachment."

If you are trying to out asshole Putz, you are getting close, moron!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I’m so in his head. That’s because I humiliate him constantly and his ego can't handle it. Most of you Trumpites are that way.

Let's get one thing straight, Asshole and I'm only going to say this once. You have no more ability to humiliate anyone than a fcuking barnacle, so quit trying to put on the dog. You're the asshole with the ego but no brains to back it up. You are not fooling anyone on this forum unless it's CC and the Asshole from DC, so kindly just toddle off.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

L I'm only going to say this once.

If only

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

Let's get one thing straight, Asshole and I'm only going to say this once. You have no more ability to humiliate anyone than a fcuking barnacle, so quit trying to put on the dog. You're the asshole with the ego but no brains to back it up. You are not fooling anyone on this forum unless it's CC and the Asshole from DC, so kindly just toddle off.

Come man don’t let the trolls get to you . That is their sole mission in life . Sad but true , trolling people on the internet for shits and giggles .

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Come man don’t let the trolls get to you . That is their sole mission in life . Sad but true , trolling people on the internet for shits and giggles .

Some of them never seem to tire of it. I guess when it is one's only accomplishment in life there's very little to fall back on.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Ain't that what you do all day?

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Attacking a fakemews trumphating memer with the provable truth isn't trolling...

It's a public service.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2

Some of them never seem to tire of it. I guess when it is one's only accomplishment in life there's very little to fall back on.

At three posts for a nickle they have to work pretty hard.

Not every tyrant needs their nickles.

I guess it works out for the evil elites that their minions haven't quite figured out pay to play yet.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Sorry for humiliating you yet again. If it’s any consolation, I’ve determined that you’re not the biggest ignorant twat on the forum. Having said that, it might be better if you stopped trying to be. There is no prize you know

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I’ve determined that you’re not the biggest ignorant twat on the forum.

Congratulations, after all these years you've finally got something right...………………………………………..YOU ARE!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Nope, I'm a putz, remember? Hehehehehe of course you don't you old senile ignorant twat

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Ain't that what you do all day?

No .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

No .

No.

He's a career internet troll.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

No.

He's a career internet troll.

But he has delusions of grandeur, thinks he some kinda moral sheriff around here. Hahahahahah!!!!

Danbones
Free Thinker
Says the commie pedo himself.

wiener.

Oh High Cliffy...I added an "s" just for you Epstein.

A hahahahahahahhag

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Says the commie pedo himself.

wiener.

Oh High Cliffy...I added an "s" just for you Epstein.

A hahahahahahahhag

WTF are you on man? Try your meds, they may help you be coherent... or not.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

His obcession with calling everybody else a paedophile wiener is some sort of PTSD acting itself out, I would say.

Danbones
Free Thinker

lol because I pointed out YOU are full of yorgie?

hahahahaha

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

His obcession with calling everybody else a paedophile wiener is some sort of PTSD acting itself out, I would say.

Sure, wiener epstien nexvum smollet...

ALL your Friends are getting CONVICTED and or sued there Mr pedopal.

Then we have the way YOU all worked together to commit a failed coup after YOU failed the crooked election test.
Here is something you can print off and go read in the bathromm pal:

HOW THE ALT-LEFT PROMOTES RAPE AND PEDOPHILIA

Democrats brag that they’re the party for women’s rights and the children and they especially love to pat themselves on the back for being so-called champions for sex crime victims. That’s a lie. In reality, their stance on certain policy issues such as illegal immigration, refugees, sanctuary cities and transgender bathroom rights are enabling sexual predators by creating environments where rapists can more easily prey on women and children.

Furthermore, fringe elements of the alt-left are now directly tied to pedophile groups such as NAMBLA. The leftist media along with Sharia Law embracing liberals and some members of the LGBT movement are not only attempting to normalize rape and pedophilia – they are pushing to legalize the rape, torture and genital mutilation of children.

President Donald Trump’s policies, on the other hand, are and will continue to put a stop to these horrendous sex crimes against women and children but it’d be much easier if the left would stop fighting him on these issues.

There’s no question there are sexual predators in both parties; however, the left’s agenda is without a doubt enabling rape and pedophilia.

I believe that there are droves of decent people in the Democratic Party who condemn sexual assault; yet, they simply don’t understand how the policies they support not only embolden and enable sexual predators but they’re also causing sex crimes to flourish in our country.
https://dailycaller.com/2017/05/05/h...nd-pedophilia/

I see why you all hate trump SO much....you are all scared of him.
Last edited by Danbones; Apr 27th, 2019 at 07:55 AM..

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Sure wiener epstien nexvum...

ALL your Friends are getting CONVICTED there Mr pedopal.

Does your Priest know about this or is he the one that did it to you?

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Poor pedopal Yorgie, now it's the strawman argument thing because that's the best you can do.
Eh, LEFTY?

YOU and YOURS are pathetic buddy.

CONVICTED.

from the above:

President Donald Trump’s policies, on the other hand, are and will continue to put a stop to these horrendous sex crimes against women and children but it’d be much easier if the left would stop fighting him on these issues.

I see why YOU hate trump Soooooo Much.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Poor pedopal Yorgie, now it's the strawman argument thing because that's the best you can do.
Eh, LEFTY?

YOU and YOURS are pathetic buddy.
CONVICTED.
from the above:
I see why YOU hate trump Soooooo Much.

It WAS the Priest!

Get help.

Walter
Trump Celebrates Massive Job Growth, Record Low Unemployment
https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-c...-unemployment/

Thanks to the tax and regulation cuts BHO implemented.

Walter
Trump Says 10 Percent China Tariffs Will Rise to 25 Percent
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/stre.../05/id/914618/

MAGA

Walter
+1
Mnuchin Refuses to Release Trump's Tax Returns to Congress
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mnu.../06/id/914803/

Trump tells congress to pound sand.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Trump hates democracy

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Anyone who supports a man who makes jokes about shooting migrants is pure evil.

Donald Trump Jokes About Shooting Migrants at the Border: ‘That's Only in the Panhandle You Can Get Away With That Statement’

President Donald Trump appeared to joke with a supporter about the possibility of shooting migrants at the border on Wednesday evening at a rally in Panama City Beach, Florida.
The president had once again been deriding migrants and asylum seekers arriving at the border, ridiculing them for carrying the flags of their home countries as they made their way to the U.S.
"They want to fly the flag of Guatemala and Honduras and El Salvador right into our border," Trump said. "Save that flag, we love our country. We love our country, but we're afraid of it for purposes of getting into the United States, we're afraid of our country."
The U.S. leader then turned to how his long-promised border wall between the U.S. and Mexico "would stop" migrants from crossing into the U.S., while noting that using "weapons" was not option, despite the fact that that's what "other countries do."
"I mean, when you have 15,000 people marching up and you have hundreds and hundreds of people and you have two or three border security people that are brave and great, and don't forget, we don't let them and we can't let them use weapons," Trump said. "We can't. Other countries do. We can't. I would never do that."
"But, how do you stop these people? You can't," the president said.
At that point, a crowd member could be heard in video of the rally shouting: "Shoot 'em!" as laughter and cheers rang out across the room.
Grabbing onto the statement, Trump seemed to laugh and pointed to the crowd member who said it, before joking: "That's only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement," as the crowd continued to clap and cheer. "Only in the Panhandle!
"It's a tough situation," the president said. "But, if they change the loopholes, we'll have it perfectly and when the wall is finished, it's gonna be great."

More: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...le-you-1420611

What a phuking asshole.

Walter

Anyone who supports a man who makes jokes about shooting migrants is pure evil.
Donald Trump Jokes About Shooting Migrants at the Border: ‘That's Only in the Panhandle You Can Get Away With That Statement’
President Donald Trump appeared to joke with a supporter about the possibility of shooting migrants at the border on Wednesday evening at a rally in Panama City Beach, Florida.
The president had once again been deriding migrants and asylum seekers arriving at the border, ridiculing them for carrying the flags of their home countries as they made their way to the U.S.
"They want to fly the flag of Guatemala and Honduras and El Salvador right into our border," Trump said. "Save that flag, we love our country. We love our country, but we're afraid of it for purposes of getting into the United States, we're afraid of our country."
The U.S. leader then turned to how his long-promised border wall between the U.S. and Mexico "would stop" migrants from crossing into the U.S., while noting that using "weapons" was not option, despite the fact that that's what "other countries do."
"I mean, when you have 15,000 people marching up and you have hundreds and hundreds of people and you have two or three border security people that are brave and great, and don't forget, we don't let them and we can't let them use weapons," Trump said. "We can't. Other countries do. We can't. I would never do that."
"But, how do you stop these people? You can't," the president said.
At that point, a crowd member could be heard in video of the rally shouting: "Shoot 'em!" as laughter and cheers rang out across the room.
Grabbing onto the statement, Trump seemed to laugh and pointed to the crowd member who said it, before joking: "That's only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement," as the crowd continued to clap and cheer. "Only in the Panhandle!
"It's a tough situation," the president said. "But, if they change the loopholes, we'll have it perfectly and when the wall is finished, it's gonna be great."
More: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...le-you-1420611
What a phuking asshole.

Progs don’t understand humour.

Walter
Trump: Kerry 'Should Be Prosecuted' Under the Logan Act for Colluding with Iran
https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-k...ing-with-iran/

Yep.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Fake news