Capitalism will save this world


Ludlow
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

That's caused by monopolies within capitalism. These are things that need to be avoided to keep a capitalist system healthy.

Greed will happen in any system. Competition within capitalism will keep people honest.

Maybe you should read up on JP Morgan, John Rockefeller and Dale Carnegie.
 
DaSleeper
#92
Just get rid of the leaches in the system.....
 
darkbeaver
+1
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

There are no limites to our problem solving capacity under a capitalist system.
It's simple, MHz. The arrow had no problem to solve. Why produce something for a problem no one has? Even when it's really good, You need a problem to solve befor producing a solution for it.

It seems to have escaped you that capitalism is most innovative at developing the problems that have to be fixed thus increasing the flow of capital into the sacred vaults of those same capitalists which eventually reduces the velocity of capital altogether resulting in an inevitable crash and burn where only the mightyest capitalists survive to resume the daft practice/ black art.
 
Angstrom
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Just get rid of the leaches in the system.....

There will be leeches in every system.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

It seems to have escaped you that capitalism is most innovative at developing the problems that have to be fixed thus increasing the flow of capital into the sacred vaults of those same capitalists which eventually reduces the velocity of capital altogether resulting in an inevitable crash and burn where only the mightyest capitalists survive to resume the daft practice/ black art.

There will be those that are dishonest in every system.

Capitalism is not the cause of dishonesty. Greed existed before capitalism.

If we have a system where everyone has everything they need, Why would anyone bother trying to solve any problems?

You have none, So why waste time solving problems you don't have?

Do you think greed and dishonesty didn't existe before capitalism, dark?
 
HarperCons
-1
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

All power fosters greed. I rather live in a world where problem solvers are the one with the power. Not some King or despot.

.

and capitalism gives power to the wealthy elites, looking out for their own interests. not the majority of humanity - the working class.

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

From your link
"in the two centuries since the birth of capitalism the average life expectancy has risen from 26 to 67. Earth is teeming with human life as never before. In 1800, there were fewer than one billion humans on the planet; today there are over seven billion. In at least that sense, capitalism has vastly expanded the domain of life."

More evidence capitalism will save the world because it rewards problem solving and creates a environment of stimulation for innovative problem solving ideas.

the research of science that led to improvements of medicine was fostered out of sheer intrigue and a desire to cure ailments, not profits. the man who founded the Polio vaccine said this about profiting off patents ,

Salk campaigned for mandatory vaccination, claiming that public health should be considered a "moral commitment."[7] His sole focus had been to develop a safe and effective vaccine as rapidly as possible, with no interest in personal profit. When asked who owned the patent to it, Salk said, "There is no patent. Could you patent the sun?"
 
Walter
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Maybe you should read up on JP Morgan, John Rockefeller and Dale Carnegie.

All wonderful philanthropists.
 
Angstrom
+1
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

and capitalism gives power to the wealthy elites, looking out for their own interests. not the majority of humanity - the working class.


the research of science that led to improvements of medicine was fostered out of sheer intrigue and a desire to cure ailments, not profits. "[/I]

What you speak of, is monopoly.
Greed and dishonesty.

Capitalism didn't invent these things. They exist in any system. Do you think greed and dishonesty would vanish with the end of capitalism?

As for one man's quest to develope a vaccine. This is just one man, Think how many more you can motivate with personal reward. This is why capitalism is such a game breaker. When before you had one researcher, now you have 450000.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Maybe you should read up on JP Morgan, John Rockefeller and Dale Carnegie.

I have, but entities like these will form in any system. Do you think greed and dishonesty would stop existing with the end of capitalism?
 
Ludlow
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

What you speak of, is monopoly.
Greed and dishonesty.

Capitalism didn't invent these things. They exist in any system. Do you think greed and dishonesty would vanish with the end of capitalism?

As for one man's quest to develope a vaccine. This is just one man, Think how many more you can motivate with personal reward. This is why capitalism is such a game breaker. When before you had one researcher, now you have 450000.



I have, but entities like these will form in any system. Do you think greed and dishonesty would stop existing with the end of capitalism?

These men were the system. The answer to your question is no. Greed and dishonesty is the nature of the beast
 
Angstrom
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

These men were the system. The answer to your question is no. Greed and dishonesty is the nature of the beast

Knowing this, and that all systems will be plagued by greed and dishonesty. what better system could exist then one that is a self problem solving algorithm ? Dose it not give us our best chance at survival?

By stimulating with reward solutions to problems.
 
Ludlow
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Knowing this, and that all systems will be plagued by greed and dishonesty. what better system could exist then one that is a self problem solving algorithm ? Dose it not give us our best chance at survival?

By stimulating with reward solutions to problems.

Yes free enterprize is the only way to go.
 
Angstrom
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Yes free enterprize is the only way to go.

good stuff, now how about you Harpercon, knowing that all systems will be plagued by dishonesty and greed, What kind of system can work better then a continuous problem solving algorithm system?
 
Ludlow
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

good stuff, now how about you Harpercon, knowing that all systems will be plagued by dishonesty and greed, What kind of system can work better then a continuous problem solving algorithm system?

Hey an asteroid could come and blow us all to fukkin smithereens and then what will your obsession mean? Lighten up and take the little ones fishing.That's the kind of system I like.
 
MHz
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Capitalism will yet again innovate and solve the problems. It's a self solving algorithm.

More like have a cure and invent the disease, or have the solution and then create the (false) problem. God trouble with Pirates, create a fleet of armed ships at taxpayer expense.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Hey an asteroid could come and blow us all to fukkin smithereens and then what will your obsession mean? Lighten up and take the little ones fishing.That's the kind of system I like.

That only works if you are in the dead zone, being a survivor would mean unending torment just to stay alive, good luck trying to raise a family.
 
Ludlow
+1
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

More like have a cure and invent the disease, or have the solution and then create the (false) problem. God trouble with Pirates, create a fleet of armed ships at taxpayer expense.


That only works if you are in the dead zone, being a survivor would mean unending torment just to stay alive, good luck trying to raise a family.

Yeah whatever the fukk that means in your warped , depressing perception of reality. Take your pills.
 
Angstrom
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Hey an asteroid could come and blow us all to fukkin smithereens and then what will your obsession mean? Lighten up and take the little ones fishing.That's the kind of system I like.

Still gives us our Best chances at survival
 
Ludlow
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Still gives us our Best chances at survival

Most people think they have all the answers.
 
MHz
+1
#107
The key word in that phrase is 'right', oh wait you left that part out. These new O3 pills really pack a bang. You should try some as you seem to always be in the role of the angry little man. (who is hardly ever right)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_therapy

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Still gives us our Best chances at survival

Memo update, if it worked so good we wouldn't be facing any 'survival mode'. When you theme is supported by known bullsh*t you can pretty much bet the whole thing is tainted to some degree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_K5b-JNc7E
 
Ludlow
#108
Oh look, the nervous hospital has opened the computer room.
 
darkbeaver
-1
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Still gives us our Best chances at survival

I have nothing agaist regulated capitalism thatis held to the laws. Honest capitalist systems are very rare however. Take for instance the alleged worlds most marvelously free and democratic capitalist bastion, the USA, totally broke, debt ridden for a hundred thousands years and the absolute most evil disgusting nation ever known. What's capitaism done for them?

Criminals are incouraged to run for office in the USA.
 
HarperCons
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

good stuff, now how about you Harpercon, knowing that all systems will be plagued by dishonesty and greed, What kind of system can work better then a continuous problem solving algorithm system?

in capitalism that values only profit-making, yea the system will be plagued by greed and dishonesty. in a system that actually gives a **** about human beings, i think these traits would be far less dominant.
 
captain morgan
#111
... And what 'system' would this be?
 
DaSleeper
+1
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

in capitalism that values only profit-making, yea the system will be plagued by greed and dishonesty. in a system that actually gives a **** about human beings, i think these traits would be far less dominant.


 
Corduroy
+1
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Your argument of not brining forth a good argument because you do not believe that I can bring forth a argument is not a valid intelligent argument against capitalism.

You're right. It's argument against arguing against you. You haven't provided an argument to argue against nor have you ever proven that you're worth the time to have an intelligent argument with.

Quote:

The argument stands. Capitalism will save the world due to its power of harnessing human Problem solving, by offering capital reward for it. With capitalism we will have the ability to solve any problem the future brings.

Wow, do you even know what capitalism is?
 
Angstrom
#114
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

You're right. It's argument against arguing against you. You haven't provided an argument to argue against nor have you ever proven that you're worth the time to have an intelligent argument with.



Wow, do you even know what capitalism is?

Ya I'm not sure you qualify as intelligent enough to have a debate, do you even know what that is? I already know a dumb bit€h like you has nothing enlightening to add to our discution.

You look like your struggling with something as basic like trolling. Take your training wheels off.
lol: Your cute as hell though.
Last edited by Angstrom; Jul 4th, 2016 at 02:54 PM..
 
Corduroy
#115
Have you figured out what capitalism is yet?
 
Angstrom
#116
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Have you figured out what capitalism is yet?

Where still waiting for you to enlighten us. Which looks like it's going to take a long time based on how intelligent you look.
 
Corduroy
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Where still waiting for you to enlighten us.

You want me to tell you what capitalism is? I know I could make a better argument for capitalism then you could, but it's only fair that you get the chance. If you want to give up, then I'm fine with it. I'll explain what capitalism is and I'll even put a positive spin on it.
 
Angstrom
#118
You don't even have the guts to debate. Your way to chicken $hit

Go back to the playpen
 
darkbeaver
+1
#119
"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of a pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for this world would be a happier and better world to live in. But if you wish to remain slaves of the Bankers and pay for the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits." -- Sir Josiah Stamp, President of the Bank of England in the 1920s, the second richest man in Britain

Read more: www.whatreallyhappened.com WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!
 
Corduroy
#120
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

You don't even have the guts to debate.

I just told you that I will. I keep asking you to provide an argument, but you won't. Now I'm saying I'll even make your argument for you, but you still won't.
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007