Girl, Four, Shot Dead In Road Rage Attack


B00Mer
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
Girl, Four, Shot Dead In Road Rage Attack

Police in New Mexico are trying to trace a suspect who opened fire on a family car, shooting a young girl in the head.



The family of a four-year-old girl shot dead in a road rage attack in Albuquerque, New Mexico, have appealed for help catching the killer.

Investigators said the girl, named in local media as Lilly Garcia, was in a car with her parents driving along the Interstate 40 when another vehicle pulled up beside them and started shooting.

According to local media, the girl was hit in the head by a bullet before the suspect fled the scene. Her parents were unharmed.



Lilly was taken to a nearby hospital, where she later died.

Her mother Veronica said in a GoFundMe page set up to help pay funeral costs: "Most of you know my precious Lilly was taken from us today.

"I need to catch the individual who took my baby from me, her Dad and her brother. I beg you, please please please share."

Police say the exact motive remains unclear and they do not believe the family knew the suspect.

He is described as a white or possibly Hispanic male who has short, dark hair and a goatee.



The assailant was driving a maroon or dark red Toyota Corolla or Camry with a spoiler on the trunk and dark tinted windows.

The vehicle also had a University of New Mexico plate, Officer Tanner Tixier said on Wednesday morning.

Albuquerque Police Department Chief Gorden Eden told local news channel KOB 4: "This is one of those crimes which is unexplainable.

"There is no way to explain your way out of this."

source: Girl, Four, Shot Dead In Road Rage Attack

........................................

A gun has no business in the hands of a person who can't control their anger. Road rage, what a shame. I hope they find the person responsible.
 
Twila
#2
wow, someones sense of importance got an innocent killed. Road rage...seriously some seriously stupid stuff.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#3
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the Security of a free State, the Right of the People to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
 
AnnaG
#4
The dude needs to be fed to a chipper feet first.
Freakin sewer scum.
 
Twila
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the Security of a free State, the Right of the People to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This sounds like some kind of historical speech that some politician would give.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

The dude needs to be fed to a chipper feet first.
Freakin sewer scum.

Ha!

Canada wouldn't even take away his juice box. At least down here there's a chance he'll die for his crime.

Whoops, I'm wrong. New Mexico abolished the death penalty in 2009. Sorry.

Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

This sounds like some kind of historical speech that some politician would give.

It's the text of the Second Amendment to the Constitution.
 
AnnaG
#7
Yeah, I know. Here it would be a month probation for possession, carrying, reckless endangerment, and man 1. He would likely get a worse sentence if he blew over 0.08.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

Yeah, I know. Here it would be a month probation for possession, carrying, reckless endangerment, and man 1. He would likely get a worse sentence if he blew over 0.08.

Poor boy's probably just misunderstood. He didn't mean no harm. When he fired a gun at a car full of people.
 
damngrumpy
#9
You have heard this before but I repeat when the constitution was enacted
people has muskets so the police and soldiers should have the heavy
weapons and the public muskets.
I have not supported gun control except to find a way to make it more difficult
for crazy people to have guns. But the problem is all those who claim to be
responsible gun owners have some not telling the truth or there would not
be so many dead people. It says people can have guns it also says all have
the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness this is not a happy day for
the family now is it.
Time to re-think this whole thing NRA be damned
 
Ludlow
#10
another positive story
 
Danbones
#11
In that part of the US one wonders if the shooter was even legal to be in the US
in which case counter to some uninformed opinions
justice is unlikely
in Canada we don't have the same illegalimmigrant problem subverting our justice system

to assume the shooter was a legal gun owner and not an illegal gun owner whom gun control would only make more helpless victims for is...premature at this point, know?...
just ask Chicago the gun free murder capitol of the "free" freakin world
Last edited by Danbones; Oct 22nd, 2015 at 03:09 AM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

You have heard this before but I repeat when the constitution was enacted
people has muskets so the police and soldiers should have the heavy
weapons and the public muskets.

Not even close to true, but thanks.

Quote:

I have not supported gun control except to find a way to make it more difficult
for crazy people to have guns. But the problem is all those who claim to be
responsible gun owners have some not telling the truth or there would not
be so many dead people. It says people can have guns it also says all have
the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness this is not a happy day for
the family now is it.

Nope, I feel sorry for 'em. But you are fundamentally misunderstanding American rights.

Quote:

Time to re-think this whole thing NRA be damned

I can't think of any law that'd stop this except a complete ban on handguns.