Fed up with Islam Yet???

Colpy
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

When was the last time a Baptist murdered a doctor, or shot up a clinic, or arsonized a clinic?

Since 1993, 8 killed in five fatal attacks on abortion clinics or doctors.

None of the perpetrators were Baptists.

One was flat out nuts, with no religious affiliation.

Two were from weird cults.

One claimed to be Roman Catholic.

One claimed to be Presbyterian.

None were Christian, as Christianity forbids such acts.

DaSleeper
+1
List of terrorist incidents, January–June 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is the common denominator in the majority of them? with no deflection now............

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

'arsonized'?

All I could find was...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arson...565?ref=stream

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Since 1993, 8 killed in five fatal attacks on abortion clinics or doctors.

None of the perpetrators were Baptists.

One was flat out nuts, with no religious affiliation.

Two were from weird cults.

One claimed to be Roman Catholic.

One claimed to be Presbyterian.

Nothing like a no true Scotsman fallacy on a Saturday morning.

Colpy
+4

Nothing like a no true Scotsman fallacy on a Saturday morning.

Here is a little lesson on comparative theology for you:

Christianity looks to Jesus Christ to set the example of behaviour, all Christians are expected to attempt to emulate Him.

Christ preached love, tolerance, "render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's" and "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone". Christ spread the word by preaching, and seeking converts.

Islam looks to Mohammed to set the example of behaviour, all Muslims are expected to emulate him.

Mohammed preached "submission to the Will of Allah", and oppression of unbelievers, and spread the word by the sword, raping, murdering, and robbing his way across the Arab Peninsula........to say nothing of a little genocide and pedophilia on the side.

That should be simple enough for you to understand.

captain morgan
+1

I'm thinking that it won't be simple enough for buddy.

Locutus
+2
KISS Rocker, Gene Simmons, Calls Muslims “Vile”

Legendary rock legend, Gene Simmons, sparked outrage in Australia earlier this month when he made anti-Muslim comments on a Melbourne radio station.

"This is a vile culture and if you think for a second that it's willing to just live in the sands of God's armpit you've got another thing coming," the Israeli-born musician said on Melbourne’s 3AW radio.

"They want to come and live right where you live and they think that you're evil."

“Extremism believes that it’s okay to strap bombs on to your children and send them to paradise and whatever else and to behead people,” he continued.

The KISS bassist, who was in Australia on tour, continued on his anti-Muslim rant for over a minute stating that dogs are treated better than Muslim women, and insinuating that the west was under threat.

"Your dog, however, can walk side by side, your dog is allowed to have its own dog house... you can send your dog to school to learn tricks, sit, beg, do all that stuff - none of the women have that advantage," Simmons stated.

Simmons said that the United Nations approach was not effective, suggesting that the west has to “speak softly and carry a big stick.”

more

KISS Rocker, Gene Simmons, Calls Muslims “Vile” - Shalom Life

Sal
+2
I don't disagree with anything he said in particular. He should not have generalized to all Muslims though. He is wrong there and damaged his cause.

Cliffy
+3
Demonizing all Muslims is vile.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Demonizing all Muslims is vile.

yeah, a few of his brain cells never returned from the light trip fantastic though

Cliffy
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

yeah, a few of his brain cells never returned from the light trip fantastic though

It is not just him. It has become a favourite pass time of the western media and their sheeple audience.

DaSleeper
Gotta give the apologists something to cry about...

Tecumsehsbones
+3
I'm sure there's some reason I should give a damn what Gene Simmons thinks about anything, I just can't quite figure out what it is.

gopher
+3
Quote:

Colpy,

No true Christian would engage in any form of war as the Christian New Testament says to keep peace with all men. But we've gone over that that enough times on this forum.

petros
Where are the Muslim banker conspiracies?

Tecumsehsbones
+3

Here is a little lesson on comparative theology for you:

Christianity looks to Jesus Christ to set the example of behaviour, all Christians are expected to attempt to emulate Him.

Christ preached love, tolerance, "render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's" and "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone". Christ spread the word by preaching, and seeking converts.

Islam looks to Mohammed to set the example of behaviour, all Muslims are expected to emulate him.

Mohammed preached "submission to the Will of Allah", and oppression of unbelievers, and spread the word by the sword, raping, murdering, and robbing his way across the Arab Peninsula........to say nothing of a little genocide and pedophilia on the side.

OK, so the genocide of the Indians and the Australian aborigines were acts of love and kindness?

As far as pedophilia, don't make me laugh, Father Feely.

It doesn't matter what your creed says. It matters what you do.

That should be simple enough for even you to understand.
Last edited by Tecumsehsbones; May 18th, 2013 at 07:56 AM..

DaSleeper
+1
You seem to be obtuse on purpose.....But but...that would mean you're tolling......
Well....that's been mentioned before about you....

Colpy

OK, so the genocide of the Indians and the Australian aborigines were acts of love and kindness?

As far as pedophilia, don't make me laugh, Father Feely.

It doesn't matter what your creed says. It matters what you do.

That should be simple enough for even you to understand.

So boning 9 year old girls is NOT pedophilia???

Get your facts straight.

Tecumsehsbones

Get your facts straight.

Historically, Islam is no worse than Christianity in its effects on people. I give Islam no credit, the damage it has done has been limited by its capability, not its intentions. But Christianity, on its record, is at least as damaging a religion, creed, philosophy, whatever you want to call it, as Islam.

Sal
+2

Historically, Islam is no worse than Christianity in its effects on people. I give Islam no credit, the damage it has done has been limited by its capability, not its intentions. But Christianity, on its record, is at least as damaging a religion, creed, philosophy, whatever you want to call it, as Islam.

I think you should use the past tense with Christianity. They did a lot of damage. I don't see them doing that kind of damage in today's world. In today's world it is Muslim extremism. Before it was Christian extremism but the world was more extreme, less tolerant toward everyone. People were fighting for a toe hold. That is not the case now.

Now there is a huge divide.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

I think you should use the past tense with Christianity. They did a lot of damage. I don't see them doing that kind of damage in today's world. In today's world it is Muslim extremism. Before it was Christian extremism but the world was more extreme, less tolerant toward everyone. People were fighting for a toe hold. That is not the case now.

Now there is a huge divide.

Tell it to the Iraqis.

captain morgan
+1

Tell it to the Iraqis.

Armies of Christians forcing conversion, eh?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Armies of Christians forcing conversion, eh?

Yep, the most overtly Christian President in a generation and an overwhelmingly Christian Congress waging war on a country on casi belli that were, not to put too fine an edge on it, lies. And invoking the Christian god in doing so.

captain morgan
... And forcing conversion with the threat of death for those that refuse, right?

Colpy
+1

Tell it to the Iraqis.

What??

The Pope invaded Iraq??

The war was intended to cement the dominance of Christianity??

The warriors went into battle crying "Praise Jesus" and seeking martyrdom??

Your contention is ridiculous.

Iraq was not motivated by religion, there has been no attempt to convert Iraqis to Christianity, and we did exactly NOTHING to protect the Iraqi Christian community.

gore0bsessed
+2
It's a disgrace that this hate mongering, racist, intellectually inept thread is still alive.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessed View Post

It's a disgrace that this hate mongering, racist, intellectually inept thread is still alive.

Yes Dear.

Now go away, the adults are trying to have a conversation.

Spade
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessed View Post

Well said!

petros

Get your facts straight.

Have you checked our own marriage laws? There is no age limit. Are we all pedophiles?

Colpy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Have you checked our own marriage laws? There is no age limit. Are we all pedophiles?

Ahhh yes there are.

The age of Consent in Canada is 16. The only way a person under 16 can consent is to a person within 5 years of their age.

That completely eliminates pedophilia.

petros
The laws are Provincial so how the hell did you get a "Canada" out of them? The same way you got pedophile through a marriage?

Are our laws modern or from 1600 years ago? Hard to tell isn't it?