Dallas Cowboy Terrell Owens fans

Kreskin
I've always been a Cowboys fan. Now I'm starting to like T.O. Am I sick?

Good news, T.O wants to stay in Dallas for up to 5 years and finish his career there.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...30560735_x.htm

IdRatherBeSkiing
Yes you are sick.

T.O. sucks.

So does Dallas.

This may be a long year.

Kreskin
It is my goal to convert each and every one of you to Dallas T.O. fans.

Toro
I heard Cris Collinsworth praising TO on The Jim Rome Show yesterday for mentoring Tony Romo. Collinsworth said that after Romo muffed the snap in Seattle, he called him every day for a month building him up. I thought that was pretty cool.

I expect the Cowboys to be in the NFC Championship game.

Oh, and the Cowboys suck.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

It is my goal to convert each and every one of you to Dallas T.O. fans.

You know its just a matter of time before he repeats his Philly/SF antics don't you?

And your goal will not succeed. It will be a cold day in Hell that I would ever chear for Dallas (except maybe against Oakland or New England).

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro View Post

I heard Cris Collinsworth praising TO on The Jim Rome Show yesterday for mentoring Tony Romo. Collinsworth said that after Romo muffed the snap in Seattle, he called him every day for a month building him up. I thought that was pretty cool.

I expect the Cowboys to be in the NFC Championship game.

Oh, and the Cowboys suck.

Toro, you were on a roll until the last sentence.

triedit
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

You know its just a matter of time before he repeats his Philly/SF antics don't you?

And your goal will not succeed. It will be a cold day in Hell that I would ever chear for Dallas (except maybe against Oakland or New England).

True that. I even caught him cheering for Da Bears against Dallas!

I pick my team according to who has the most attractive quarterback.

Kreskin

See, I sense a real change coming. Pretty soon you'll add a team like the Giants, perhaps the Steelers..and the Cowboys will be climbing the list.

IdRatherBeSkiing

See, I sense a real change coming. Pretty soon you'll add a team like the Giants, perhaps the Steelers..and the Cowboys will be climbing the list.

No. The Steelers and the Seahawks are my teams (had a great year the year before last!) followed closely by the Colts. I dislike a lot of teams but only New England and Oakland are despised more than those god awful Cowboys. Dallas deserves T.O.

Kreskin
The Seahawks QB is waste of space, and those uniforms are weird. That has to be the most boring team of any sport.

IdRatherBeSkiing

The Seahawks QB is waste of space, and those uniforms are weird. That has to be the most boring team of any sport.

At least he doesn't muff game winning field goal snaps.

Kreskin

At least he doesn't muff game winning field goal snaps.

I'm serious about Seattle being boring. I live on the west coast and have gone to Seahawks games in the past. I've been a big fan of theirs but the whole thing down there right now is like watching paint dry. Hasselbach is too mechanical, and those uniforms are different colours, depending on the angles. Are they blue green or purple, I can't figure it out?

IdRatherBeSkiing

I'm serious about Seattle being boring. I live on the west coast and have gone to Seahawks games in the past. I've been a big fan of theirs but the whole thing down there right now is like watching paint dry. Hasselbach is too mechanical, and those uniforms are different colours, depending on the angles. Are they blue green or purple, I can't figure it out?

Be thankfull they are not Philly throwback uniforms.

Kreskin
I saw those ugly things too. Brutal.

Tonington
How about the Monday night match against Buffalo. Oh my...

Kreskin
Unbelievable. The field goal kicker kicked two 53-yarders to win. And both were right down the middle.

thomaska
I am from Texas, however, if they play against New England like they did against Buffalo...it will be a Dallas booty spanking of epic proportions.

Kreskin
True. They'll get spanked if they do that again. I'm hoping one of these days some team can put more heat on Brady. I would like to see him spend a game running for his life. Wishful thinking, but why not.

thomaska
Thats gonna be rough to do..considering the Patriots offensive line, but yeah, I'd like to see that dynasty end, if for nothing else, than a change of scenery in the playoffs and superbowl.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Buffalo lost on Monday. Dallas was the lucky recepient of the win.

I have never seen a team mangle clock management more than the Bills do on a weekly basis. It has cost them Ws against Dallas and Denver. 3rd and 8 at the Dallas 11 with 3:42 ... WHY THE **** ARE YOU PASSING. Run it, take 40 secs off the clock, kick what would have been a game icing field goal.

Dallas still sucks. I hope both Dallas and New England lose. I hate them both. But I like Moss and hate T.O. so I may have to cheer for N.E.

Kreskin
That's pretty bad clock management. Like you said, a running play and game is out of reach no matter what.