Flynn and Son to be charged for Russian Collusion

mentalfloss
+2 / -2
Robert Mueller has enough evidence to charge Michael Flynn and son – report

Special counsel Robert Mueller has collected sufficient evidence to charge Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, and his son in the investigation into alleged collusion between Trump aides and Russia, NBC News reported on Sunday.

Citing multiple sources familiar with the investigation, NBC said Mueller’s team was looking at possible charges of money laundering and lying to federal agents, and Flynn’s role in a possible plan to remove an opponent of the Turkish president from the US in exchange for millions of dollars.

Reuters was not immediately able to confirm the report. Barry Coburn, a lawyer for Michael Flynn Jr, declined to comment. Robert Kelner, Flynn’s lawyer, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The younger Flynn appeared to address the report in a tweet. “The SJW are out in full this morning,” he wrote, using an acronym for “social justice warriors”, a pejorative often used in reference to liberals. “The disappointment on your faces when I don*t go to jail will be worth all your harassment.”

In a week which began with Mueller’s indictment on financial charges of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and campaign aide Rick Gates – and news of a guilty plea and potential cooperation by a former foreign policy adviser, George Papadopoulos – White House and Republican party sources have sought to increase pressure on Mueller.

Mueller is increasing pressure on Flynn following his indictment of Manafort, the NBC report said.

The Republican speaker of the House of Representatives, Paul Ryan, said on Sunday Mueller should not be fired or step down.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-trump-russia

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
30 minutes and no red from Walter. He must be dead or off having a good cry.

As I said yesterday, it's becoming clearer that Donny has surrounded himself with criminals. The question now was did he know? Is he a criminal as well or is he just inept? (personally I think it's a heaping spoonful of both)

mentalfloss
+1 / -1
I'm sure it's just coincidence that all of his friends are criminals.

He was just trying to show them how to be great again.

He's a good guy.

Like Jesus, but with nukes.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
We do so enjoy watching you get slugged in the cake heil though

So this has what to do with trump again?
(..and from "Muler" the uranium gopher too eh? ...LOL)

Hoid
+1 / -1
Walter red inked me yesterday for even suggesting such a thing.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

30 minutes and no red from Walter. He must be dead or off having a good cry.

Getting closer to that Trump Impeachment..

mentalfloss
I can't wait for the excuses

petros
+1
What's the arrest date on the warrant issued?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

I can't wait for the excuses

Ne to. Let the spin begin.

But on the surface it is a positive .......and hopefully this Russian network will all be uprooted. This could be a test of the validity of the US "justice" system.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+3 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

30 minutes and no red from Walter.

Who cares what Walter thinks?

He gives me reds all the time and until now you haven't heard me bitch about it.
Last edited by Johnnny; Nov 6th, 2017 at 08:10 PM..

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

He gives me reds all the time and until now you haven't heard me bitch about it.

Who's bitching?

Walter
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Robert Mueller has enough evidence to charge Michael Flynn and son – report

When?

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

When?

I already asked. No reply.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

What's the arrest date on the warrant issued?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Interview – Democrats Now Claim Brazile is a Russian Mole, Brazile Responds: “Go To Hell”…

Hillary Clinton Response: […] “It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health.”

“Donna came in to take over the DNC at a very difficult time. We were grateful to her for doing so. She is a longtime friend and colleague of many of us and has been an important leader in our party. But we do not recognize the campaign she portrays in the book.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/page/3/
https://medium.com/@jesse_41795/open...m-f1c545304be1

Robby Mook Inadvertently Showcases Fear Within Clinton Camp and Connection to Fusion GPS Funding…
November 4, 2017
Interestingly an earlier report from the Daily Caller today outlines the attorneys for Fusion GPS fighting Congressman Devin Nunes to hide their payments to journalists and media.

That legal battle is interesting when conspicuously contrast as the backdrop for this CNN interview between Anderson Cooper and former Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook. In the interview Mook admits to paying for the research conducted by Fusion GPS that ultimately became a contract with Christoper Steele for the infamous “Russian Dossier”. However, Mook is visibly concerned about the downstream connection to Steele.

If you don’t think the Clinton campaign is worried about their connection to the Fusion GPS story, well, just watch this interview. More specifically notice at the 02:00 point of the interview when Mook removes his (non media) earpiece. Mook is getting instructions and cues on this interview from an earpiece that IS NOT CNN equipment. WATCH:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/page/3/

Wow! these people are criminal nut bars...
Last edited by Danbones; Nov 6th, 2017 at 09:30 PM..

Hoid
wow! that is some bad fake news.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Getting closer to that Trump Impeachment..

Don't hold your breath.............................ain't likely to happen. Too many good qualities just to "throw him out with the bath water"!

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

He does have that one annoying habit. (I notice Cannucklehead has even given up that "strategy")

Danbones
Free Thinker
Another day, another potentially illegal leak from special counsel Robert Mueller’s grand jury investigating Russian election meddling.

NBC News reported Monday that Mueller has “gathered enough evidence” to indict former national security adviser Michael Flynn and his son.

SEE ALSO
Mueller has enough evidence to charge Flynn in Russia investigation

This followed the earlier leak to CNN — 72 hours in advance — that the grand jury had voted the first indictments in the investigation, later identified as former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate Rick Gates.
And that raises the suspicion that the special counsel may be playing politics with his prosecutions.

True, the leaks may not necessarily have come from Mueller’s office, though the incentive for anyone else is pretty limited. (CNN identified its sources as people “briefed on the matter” and NBC as “sources familiar with the investigation.”)

Yet if the leaks did emanate from Mueller’s office or the grand jury itself, it would be a criminal violation.

And if Mueller is upset about the about the violations of grand jury secrecy, he hasn’t said anything about it publicly.

SEE ALSO
Grand jury approves first charges in Mueller investigation

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, says he specifically warned Mueller about “the importance of cutting out the leaks.”
Indeed, he added on “Fox News Sunday,” “it’s kind of ironic that the people charged with investigating the law and the violations of the law would violate the law.”

Actually, it’s more than ironic. It raises serious questions about the integrity and impartiality of the whole investigation.

Mueller, after all, has been criticized for staffing his probe overwhelmingly with prosecutors who are Democratic contributors.
Robert Mueller’s leak problem | New York Post

...^

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Don't hold your breath.............................ain't likely to happen. Too many good qualities just to "throw him out with the bath water"!

We live in different universes. I cannot find one redeeming characteristic worthy of any human present in this... man?

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Another day, another potentially illegal leak from special counsel Robert Mueller’s grand jury investigating Russian election meddling.

NBC News reported Monday that Mueller has “gathered enough evidence” to indict former national security adviser Michael Flynn and his son.

SEE ALSO
Mueller has enough evidence to charge Flynn in Russia investigation

This followed the earlier leak to CNN — 72 hours in advance — that the grand jury had voted the first indictments in the investigation, later identified as former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate Rick Gates.
And that raises the suspicion that the special counsel may be playing politics with his prosecutions.

True, the leaks may not necessarily have come from Mueller’s office, though the incentive for anyone else is pretty limited. (CNN identified its sources as people “briefed on the matter” and NBC as “sources familiar with the investigation.”)

Yet if the leaks did emanate from Mueller’s office or the grand jury itself, it would be a criminal violation.

And if Mueller is upset about the about the violations of grand jury secrecy, he hasn’t said anything about it publicly.

SEE ALSO
Grand jury approves first charges in Mueller investigation

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, says he specifically warned Mueller about “the importance of cutting out the leaks.”
Indeed, he added on “Fox News Sunday,” “it’s kind of ironic that the people charged with investigating the law and the violations of the law would violate the law.”

Actually, it’s more than ironic. It raises serious questions about the integrity and impartiality of the whole investigation.

Mueller, after all, has been criticized for staffing his probe overwhelmingly with prosecutors who are Democratic contributors.
Robert Mueller’s leak problem | New York Post

...^

I knda figured that. Giving a heads up of a pending arrest warrant just killed it.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

Why was Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya allowed in US?
Senator Chuck Grassley is seeking clarity, asking why banned Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, who met with Donald Trump Jr at Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential election, was allowed to enter the United States

The co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the unverified Trump dossier, met with a Russian lawyer before and after a key meeting she had last year with Trump’s son, Fox News has learned. The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.

The opposition research firm has faced renewed scrutiny after litigation revealed that the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign paid for that research. Congressional Republicans have since questioned whether that politically financed research contributed to the FBI’s investigation of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign – making Fusion’s 2016 contacts with Russian interests all the more relevant.
Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down | Fox News

Media collusion & Fusion GPS: Were US journalists paid to peddle ‘Russiagate’?

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-California), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, dropped a veritable bomb in the Beltway when he signed a subpoena to seize the financial records of Fusion GPS, the ‘opposition research’ group behind the so-called ‘Trump dossier.’ The 35-page document hatched by former British spy Christopher Steele is loaded with sex, lies and – alas – not a single videotape.

Global Look Press‘Money laundering’: Gowdy slams Clinton campaign’s funding Trump-Russia dossier via law firm
Nunes forwarded a simple question: who paid for the dossier?

At first blush, it seemed the mystery had been resolved. The law firm Perkins Coie LLP, whose partner Marc E. Elias served as the Clinton campaign’s general counsel, came forward and said it had paid Fusion for the ‘dirty dossier’ on behalf of the DNC. Never mind the failure of the Clinton campaign to disclose the $10 million price tag to fund the dossier, which may amount to money laundering, argued Trey Gowdy (R-South Carolina), chairman of the House Oversight Committee.

This convenient legal fire wall, however, did not satisfy Nunes. On Friday, he pushed his demands further, asking for the names of journalists and law firms that Fusion GPS might have paid, possibly to support wild allegations mentioned in the ‘Trump dossier.’
https://www.rt.com/usa/409107-media-...on-gps-russia/

wow...The commienaziglobalist crooks are so busted!

Walter
When is Flynn going to be indicted?

Danbones
Free Thinker
lol yeah!

Flynndicted when?

Walter
+2 / -1
The suspense is killing me.

Walter
+1 / -1
When will this happen?

Hoid
+1
I would say this week.

Walter
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I would say this week.

But that's what was said last week.

Danbones
Free Thinker
...and illary will be selected president too, and obama will have "more freedom after the selection"

Geez! THEY NEVER LEARN!!!!

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

But that's what was said last week.

last week it was revealed that tit was going to happen. As far as when = who knows. I think those allegations about Turkey may have thrown a wrench into the works.

the wheels of justice turn slowly

petros
No where in the article did it say they were going to press charges?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

We do so enjoy watching you get slugged in the cake heil though

So this has what to do with trump again?
(..and from "Muler" the uranium gopher too eh? ...LOL)

'They' will have to be careful that this doesn't have some major blow-back down the road as far as influence peddling by foreign nations. How many would be swept up in one go id the term Russia was dropped and Israel inserted. One good way to sh ow if it is a real prosecution is the path things take. In the past a bribed politician could keep the money. That ended when the Arab Spring made it's way to Egypt as his bank accounts were seized when he was overthrown and he ended up in jail rather than in Paris living the good life such as Arafat's widow after she poisoned him.

The laws on the books are aimed it the lowest level of drug dealers around and today all their assets can be taken so the family isn't left sitting on a pile of money as it goes to the Government which is an arm of the same place it originally came from. The roundup in the KSA netted $800B so you can bet it is a lot more than that. When the US is after a country the first thing it does it hit them financially where their accounts are frozen.

I'm pretty sure if the rich tries to bail from the swamp with their ill gotten wealth will find that when they are stabbed in the back they don't get to keep the money. That is one of the promises that are given to the clowns they own that are under the impression they have a future rather than a fate awaiting them.

All this will show is that nobody from the swamp ever goes to jail. The worst fate is their kids are finished as far as being a wheeler/dealer in the big leagues. A fate that doesn't show any payoff for 50 years is not a win. The rich still believe the bankers are their friends yet if the events in the KSA were replicated for North America and the top 3% targeted the take would be a lot more and Wall St assets could also be taken. On 9/11 Wall St was shut down before the first plane landed, that is how fast military law can come into effect. (right down to debit cards being useless)