Knifeman 'shouts Allahu Akbar' as he attacks couple at music festival

Locutus
Paul Joseph Watson Verified account ‏@PrisonPlanet

He shouted "Allahu Akbar," but they're already blaming drugs. #NothingToDoWithIslam

The two victims - a 66-year-old woman and a 57-year-old man - were attacked but managed to overpower the man who was then arrested by police in Oberhausen

A couple at a German music festival have been attacked by a knifeman who witnesses claim was heard shouting "Allahu Akbar".

A 66-year-old woman, believed to be the other victim's wife, is said to be fighting for her life.

The other victim - a 57-year-old man - is seriously injured however he still managed to overpower the man who was then arrested by police officers in Oberhausen.

The attack took place just after 7pm on Saturday evening.

Police officers say the suspect is a 26-year-old from Duisburg, Germany.

mo

Germany stabbing: Knifeman 'shouts Allahu Akbar' as he attacks couple at music festival leaving wife fighting for life - Mirror Online

PoliticalNick
All these incidents just lead me to believe it's time for getting rid of gun restrictions and allowing open carry all over. Sure these psychos may still kill but it would only be 1 or 2 people and the nutcase would most likely be dead preventing further damage and saving a ton of money on incarceration and trials.

DaSleeper
Naaah.... open carry is just gonna make little old ladies and progressives nervous...

mentalfloss
So he was an Arabic narrator?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

All these incidents just lead me to believe it's time for getting rid of gun restrictions and allowing open carry all over. Sure these psychos may still kill but it would only be 1 or 2 people and the nutcase would most likely be dead preventing further damage and saving a ton of money on incarceration and trials.

After checking the similar threads at the bottom of the page.....I see that you may have changed your mind in 5 years? non?

I think what we have here is another event where the story keeps changing in an effort to influence public opinion.

The CNN headline was 'Yemeni man rushes cockpit' but during an interview with one of the flight attendants she stated he was knocking on the door and mumbling to himself and she was concerned he had a mental issue. Now we have a version where he is apparently yelling wildly and pushing staff. I have no idea what to believe because as usual it seems like there is a bunch of anti-muslim propaganda circulating.

PoliticalNick
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

After checking the similar threads at the bottom of the page.....I see that you may have changed your mind in 5 years? non?

I have always believed in non-registered firearms and open carry.

personal touch
What ever that means?
Allahu Akbar?
Don't have a clue what that means
Does anyone want to enlighten me?

Sounds German

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touch View Post

What ever that means?
Allahu Akbar?
Don't have a clue what that means
Does anyone want to enlighten me?

Sounds German

Arabic, means 'god is great'. Which planet have you been on for the last 25 years?

Kreskin
Still, no comparison to the group of knife wielding criminals that yell, 'hey motherphucker, gimme your damn cash man'.

personal touch
I get the mothrr****er thing,
Just wasn't sure about the Arabic
What is wrong with that statement
God is great,not like we haven't heard that before
I get it
It's the violence and which accompanies the words
This is not my business ,so ignorant way out in the middle of no where
I only information audit

Cliffy
You sure he wasn't just a drunk mental case?

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You sure he wasn't just a drunk mental case?

Fluffy
You are not allowed to discuss mental illness and antiestablishment behaviour
It doesn't exist

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1

Arabic, means 'god is great'. Which planet have you been on for the last 25 years?

Hard to believe an information auditor or whatever the title is would not know what that is.

Danbones
The alex jones crowd ( watson) and the Rense people are really doing their best to stir up anti Muslim hate, but after the fact a lot of these so called hate attacks have turned out to be quite fraudulent in one way or another.
Like false rape accusations though, they are very difficult to undo.

Even if true, they don't add up to an obama drone bombing... and his admin has made certain the other folks have a huge whack of missles and even 60 nuclear bombs at Incirlik

Have all the open carry you want
won't do effe all when the real crap his the dispensulator