Christians are superior to Jews in power and authority

Torch light
This is a promise of God to Jesus Christ that He will make those who follow him (i.e. Christians) superior to those (Jews) who disbelieve in him till Doomsday or to the end of the world.

Quran 3: 55, which means:
(I will [also] make those [Christians], who follow you, superior to those [Jews] who unbelieve till the Day of Judgment.)

More explanation in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_55
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_55

There is another marvelous aya in the Quran 61: 14, which indicates the prevailing of Muslims in the future over all other religious sects (on condition that Muslims refrain from worshiping the tombs and graves of the religious leaders.

Torch light
Muslims are persecuted everywhere:

If we study the situation of Muslims and their countries, we will find them persecuted.
Muslims and Muslim countries are persecuted .. their countries are under attack everywhere ..
So all the present religious sects and regimens have transgressed on Muslims and Muslim countries ..

Muslim countries have been trespassed by Jews, by Christians, by Hindus, by Buddhists, by the Communists of China and Russia.

Which implies that Muslim and Muslim countries will prevail on all these religions and on all these transgressing religious sects and states.

The sole factor which will change the equation is that Muslims should refrain from worshiping the tombs of the righteous and they should abstain from glorifying the imams and patrons.

This is derived from many ayat of the Quran, like the aya mentioned in the previous post: Quran 61: 14, which means:
(O you who believe, be the helpers of [the religion of] God [: so as to help your prophet as did the Disciples help Jesus],

as did Jesus, Mary's son, say to the Disciples [: the Apostles]: "Who will be my helpers for [the religion of] God?"

Said the Disciples: "We will be the helpers [of the religion] of God."

And a party of the Children of Israel believed [in Jesus: becoming the Christians], and a party disbelieved [in Jesus: remaining as Jews.]

So We aided those who believed [: the Christians] against their enemies [: the Jews]
a , and they [the Christians] prevailed [over Jews; and as such will you, Muslims, prevail over all religions.])
.................................................. ........................................

14 a i.e. We helped Christians against Jews, and they prevailed over Jews.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/61.htm#a61_14
quran-ayat.com/pret/61.htm#a61_14

Therefore, as the aya denotes: if Muslims help the cause of God and the religion of God: the exclusive devotion to God alone without patron or associate .. then God will help them and they will prevail over all others.

Torch light
Comment :
In my opinion: those who follow Jesus Christ in fact are the true Muslims who are true believers and they exclusively devote themselves to God alone without associate .. while Christians in general are erring and misguided because they adopt the Trinity and think that Jesus is the son of God or that Jesus is God Himself which is the top of the enthusiasm and idolatry.

Goober
Free Thinker
OK then that sucked -Cya

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
[QUOTE=Torch light;2802967]Muslims are protected everywhere:
FIFY

Torch light
[QUOTE=taxslave;2803136]
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Muslims are protected everywhere:
FIFY

FIFY in your trousers, Zionist

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

OK then that sucked -Cya

Not OK then; it means: Muslims will be superior to Christians.

taxslave
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Not OK then; it means: Muslims will be superior to Christians.

When pedophiles rule the world.